PDA

View Full Version : DHALSIM PRE-ORDER INFO

OuttaSight
08-05-2013, 07:50 PM
Want to post this here so it doesnt get lost in the official Dhalsim thread.

If you pre-ordered Dhalsim and you need to change your payment option email orders@pcstoy.com

Please give us until tomorrow afternoon to respond as there are a lot of emails.

akumalove
08-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Is any of them already sold out?
Christina

akumakiller
08-05-2013, 08:45 PM
Is any of them already sold out?
Christina

Dont think so, ordered my yoga flame a little while ago

modus
08-05-2013, 08:53 PM
He said there are 10 Yoga Flames available.

Faceless_one
08-05-2013, 09:02 PM
QUOTE:

Yoga Flame SOLD OUT

Less than 30 player 2 left

StatueHunter75
08-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Thanks for everything Jerry!

OuttaSight
08-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Thanks for everything Jerry!

I appreciate that but really that was a big fail on my part.

I hate seeing things not work properly. I work so hard on this company to get things right but then something like this happens, where I have no choice but to rely on someone else, goes wrong its so very frustrating.

Anyway

I appreciate everyones support of PCS and hanging in there throughout the miserable ordering process.

Im making fixing this server issue my #1 priority

chunkster702
08-05-2013, 09:16 PM
Finally got my order in @ 5:55 pst.

What a mess.

I hope you find the right person to help you with your website Jerry.

Faceless_one
08-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Hi Jerry,

I just want to send you a mail cause of the overpayment at the P2 Version...

Got still problems to send you e-mails! My mailaccount told me the mail couldnĀ“t delieverd to you! It happens before with the PCS EX Sagat which I got a lot of problems to e-mail with Audrey...

So I have to try it that way...

I payed 639$ for both but want both to paid in full...

Please send me the overpayment (41$) back to stephan_leimeister@web.de

Thank you and best regards,
Fabian

s_paulik87
08-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Thanks Jerry..... If I had high blood pressure this ordering would have killed me xD glad I got the one I wanted in the end though! Can't wait for this beut

Comicbookguy
08-06-2013, 12:10 AM
Hi Jerry we know you work hard for the fans. So we are here with you. Mistakes are important to learn from and improve :) thanks again Jerry for at least giving us low ES lovers something and then giving the careless about ES owners plenty of regs. This way we have options. I believe everyone who kept on going got one. So it was a good day over all. Quite a expierence but overall we are happy to own these.

amalak
08-06-2013, 02:30 AM
Hey Jerry,

If our ship to address is different in our PCS and Paypal accounts, which will you ship to?

I selected the address I wanted to get Dhalsim shipped to when I was placing the order, but my paypal receipt reads something different entirely.

Drakull
08-06-2013, 02:54 AM
you work hard yes but the new preorder way is not good as for the black chun li imo

1 - your site is not pro, wordpress can't support a such traffic

2 -you should give the day and then launch website at any time of the day, finally send newsletter to complete the preorders. buyers wiil be regulated and the most fan will get the statue first

I stopped trying on 3 PM, it was a waste af time

Dragoncurry
08-06-2013, 02:57 AM
The preorders started at 3PM...

Oni_Akuma_1982
08-06-2013, 03:00 AM
It was a mess but Jerry was here and i really appreciate that !
I just hope everything will be better for the next order ! I don't want to miss the Akuma's bust and i have to say i'm affraid after that :/

GenoToys
08-06-2013, 03:01 AM
"3pm....it's up"

GO!!!!

!!!Crash!!

"aaaannnd..I'm done"

lol

I and I
08-06-2013, 03:04 AM

He meant 3 am I guess... european time :)

Drakull
08-06-2013, 03:46 AM

yes I mean I waited one hour, impossible to get website

Drakull
08-06-2013, 03:52 AM
Since 30 minutes I get the page for Blue Dalhsim and lol there is no "add to cart"" button.. I stop and will order the regular locally ....

I and I
08-06-2013, 05:18 AM
yes I mean I waited one hour, impossible to get website

You only waited one hour and gave up? I tried for over three hours straight and got both... multiple times even

Jyester
08-06-2013, 05:19 AM
Can someone confirm if the P2 is Sold Out ?? .. I see not Sold Out listed on the website + no order button.

what a fiasco to order these the whole thing was a shambles :)

SARFARAZ
08-06-2013, 05:23 AM
Jerry said they are both sold out.

I and I
08-06-2013, 05:26 AM
Both are sold out :)

Jyester
08-06-2013, 05:27 AM
cool that was quick I managed to get one at least but I am sure it aged me a few years the whole process :vortex:

Mace Handowan
08-06-2013, 06:59 AM
Hi Jerry,

it seems that it is currently not possible to send an email to the address you have specified. Still some problems with the server?

equi-nox76
08-06-2013, 07:03 AM
The good thing about getting him that late is, that the payment options were all corrected at tht time.

Klear Knives
08-06-2013, 08:22 AM
The good thing about getting him that late is, that the payment options were all corrected at tht time.

Congrats Chris.

crazy_legs03
08-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Im probably the only one, but I think servers crashing and can't handle the user load makes that much more exciting & frustrating at the same time.

I collect shoes too, and even footlocker and eastbay sites crash when there's a mass order on limited gear. So if I were Jerry I would look into making the servers more scalable, but wouldn't stress over at the same time.

INSIDER
08-06-2013, 08:52 AM
i gave up.......
damn shame. if its like this for Balrog, i dunno what im going to do, because D was a nice to have... Balrog is a MUST have.

Comicbookguy
08-06-2013, 09:55 AM
You only waited one hour and gave up? I tried for over three hours straight and got both... multiple times even

This here for me too! It was some kind of expierence I will never forget!

ambasah
08-06-2013, 10:42 AM
I ordered both but I did not receive the discount. Email sent.

OuttaSight
08-06-2013, 12:32 PM
Hi Jerry,

it seems that it is currently not possible to send an email to the address you have specified. Still some problems with the server?

We're getting emails so they are all working.

Comicbookguy
08-06-2013, 12:49 PM
I ordered both but I did not receive the discount. Email sent.

What kind of discount for buying both? I don't remember any?

ambasah
08-06-2013, 01:11 PM
sorry, I meant discount for paying in full.

Dragoncurry
08-06-2013, 03:11 PM
Since 30 minutes I get the page for Blue Dalhsim and lol there is no "add to cart"" button.. I stop and will order the regular locally ....

You know if you moused over where there would be a add to cart button, you could click it, even if it didn't load. I figured it out spam clicking all over the screen in rage.

robotcollector
08-06-2013, 03:19 PM
sorry im a bit confused and i have been ordering a lot less of statues lately. Can someone give me a quick reply. So sideshow toy will not be carrying PCS street statue figures? thanks for the future help, theres just go many pages for me to go back and re-read and i do want t his statue.

Dragoncurry
08-06-2013, 03:26 PM
sorry im a bit confused and i have been ordering a lot less of statues lately. Can someone give me a quick reply. So sideshow toy will not be carrying PCS street statue figures? thanks for the future help, theres just go many pages for me to go back and re-read and i do want t his statue.

I may be wrong, but according to what I picked up for what they was sayin, retailers may carry it with an unannounced ES atm. I don't know if sideshow counts as a retailer.

robotcollector
08-06-2013, 03:29 PM
I may be wrong, but according to what I picked up for what they was sayin, retailers may carry it with an unannounced ES atm. I don't know if sideshow counts as a retailer.

thanks dragon curry..so this means that sideshow will stop selling these? or is this just an exclusive thing and can only order from pcs website?

I and I
08-06-2013, 03:42 PM
the regular will go to other retailers, and if SSC decides to stock, they'll have it :)

exclusives are only via the PCS website

915stag51
08-06-2013, 04:15 PM
Im late to the game, what website can i order one from

Dragoncurry
08-06-2013, 04:21 PM

None anymore haha, PCS is sold the FCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK out, after the greatest bumrush on the planet yesterday.

You have to wait another week or so to see who else will get the regular edition.

wanderlai
08-06-2013, 04:50 PM
None anymore haha, PCS is sold the FCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK out, after the greatest bumrush on the planet yesterday.

You have to wait another week or so to see who else will get the regular edition.

ebay :(

loricstone
08-06-2013, 05:02 PM
I can't believe anyone actually even begun to think this would not be a hot seller.:confused:

Jerry, I think you may have undershot the edition size on this one. Maybe could have gone 300, definitely 250 on both the PCS order ones. Its a really impressive and dynamic statue as far as I am concerned.

If I was still collecting SF, this would have been an instant buy.

Dragoncurry
08-06-2013, 05:08 PM
I can't believe anyone actually even begun to think this would not be a hot seller.:confused:

Jerry, I think you may have undershot the edition size on this one. Maybe could have gone 300, definitely 250 on both the PCS order ones. Its a really impressive and dynamic statue as far as I am concerned.

If I was still collecting SF, this would have been an instant buy.

You shoulda seen (and can still go see) the amount of hate he got for making it 200 and 200.

dEATHm3RCHANT
08-06-2013, 05:11 PM
You shoulda seen (and can still go see) the amount of hate he got for making it 200 and 200.

I know right? Jerry knows what hes doing, I cant believe so many people doubt his methods. He's doing what everyone said they wanted and they still complain. lol.

Drakull
08-06-2013, 05:28 PM

And ? Maybe we don't have the same life ?

@loriscone : go for an instant buy go go ... good luck

200 and 200 are great imo but as always collectors buy 2 of the same to sell the second one on ebay

Jyester
08-06-2013, 05:29 PM

That s not true at all the 200 & 200 ES was well respected and praised by all!

The questions were over the 'TO BE DETERMINED' Edition Size of the Regular which is to be released next week to 3rd party distribution.

We still do not know what the ES will be on this and some believe we should already. This is not 'hate' simply an observation and preference based on previous releases.

Dragoncurry
08-06-2013, 05:39 PM
That s not true at all the 200 & 200 ES was well respected and praised by all!

The questions were over the 'TO BE DETERMINED' Edition Size of the Regular which is to be released next week to 3rd party distribution.

We still do not know what the ES will be on this and some believe we should already. This is not 'hate' simply an observation and preference based on previous releases.

I mean page 41-45 or 50 on the other Dhalsim thread, people were givin him ---- for making it 200, and how 200 wasn't super limited considering Dhalsim's low popularity SIKE SOLD OUT IN A DAY TROLOLOLOL.

supermetroid
08-06-2013, 06:02 PM
I think the biggest problem is people refreshing with multiple computers/phones. Jerry said that there were 800 "people" trying to access the site to order when it crashed. I'd bet if people had just used one device to refresh the page then we all wouldn't have had to wait hours to finally get in. :thinking::confused2

akumakiller
08-06-2013, 06:16 PM
And ? Maybe we don't have the same life ?

@loriscone : go for an instant buy go go ... good luck

200 and 200 are great imo but as always collectors buy 2 of the same to sell the second one on ebay

I agree, there would be enough to go around if people
didnt buy multiples looking to sell on at a profit.

Or worse keep unopened in a box for a couple of years
then try to sell for a crazy amount.

It sucks for people who would love to display the statue and appreciate the art that it is

Comicbookguy
08-06-2013, 07:25 PM

It sucks for people who would love to display the statue and appreciate the art that it is

Huh? But everyone who was there refreshing for hrs all got one yesterday. 200 is plenty to go around. All the members who kept at it all got one even if they order both. What more can we ask for? I mean if someone was not there refreshing, forgot after 2 emails as a reminder, and just decided to quit after the first hr, then it's not really nice to say to people who are buying both saying we took them all away when these was up for hours yesterday. Believe it or not after the site crash they were still plenty for every member there fighting to get one all got one. If someone wants to buy an extra to trade or save for a few years. Why not? Is it illegal? It's just a hobby, not that big of a deal in my opinion.

sil80jdm
08-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Huh? But everyone who was there refreshing for hrs all got one yesterday. 200 is plenty to go around. All the members who kept at it all got one even if they order both. What more can we ask for? I mean if someone was not there refreshing, forgot after 2 emails as a reminder, and just decided to quit after the first hr, then it's not really nice to say to people who are buying both saying we took them all away when these was up for hours yesterday. Believe it or not after the site crash they were still plenty for every member there fighting to get one all got one. If someone wants to buy an extra to trade or save for a few years. Why not? Is it illegal? It's just a hobby, not that big of a deal in my opinion.

:iagree:

Got my order squared away by Jerry!! Thanks Jerry your level of commitment to your supporters is greatly appreciated by all of us!!!

SideShowJoe
08-06-2013, 08:00 PM

Yeah well unfortunately that is part of the game and this hobby and i know it does suck but again thats the nature of this beast and will never change!!

I still have a few of my older street fighter figures still mint never displayed, im not intending on selling them anytime soon but if i ever choose to they will still be in great condition for another collector! And yes i would mark up the $$$ amount due to being sold out and quality of figure but this in turn helps collectors buy new goods as well. Its the circle of life, i mean the circle of collecting :)

Sarah Joe

ShawnDeath
08-06-2013, 08:03 PM
I prefer effort being required to get a preorder in and having a limited collectible rather than some companies charging ridiculous prices with open edition sizes to keep making them until the molds wear out. =)

Klear Knives
08-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Got my refund too! Love the GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Midnitesuby
08-06-2013, 08:38 PM
Just got my 12% refund for option A for P2 Dhalism.

Things may not always go as planned. But i have always valued PCS's ability and willingness to deliver quality customer service. You guys rock!!

halfamazing
08-06-2013, 08:54 PM
Just got my refund too, thanks Jerry :)

So I worked it out of curiosity... If Jerry earned 4% interest overnight for the $41 overcharge of 200 statues, @ $8200 he would've made a whopping $0.90 lol

Dragoncurry
08-06-2013, 09:48 PM
Got my refund too Jerry, great service

OuttaSight
08-06-2013, 10:52 PM
Glad everyone seems happy.

At this time everyone who was overcharged should have been refunded.

If you havent please send an email to orders@pcstoy.com

Dragoncurry
08-06-2013, 11:21 PM
Glad everyone seems happy.

At this time everyone who was overcharged should have been refunded.

If you havent please send an email to orders@pcstoy.com

Jerry, this was my first 1/4 scale figure I'm preordering in my life, and honestly the process wasn't THAT bad. Sure I spammed refresh for an hour, but I have gone through much worse things in my life, this ---- is cake. If I want something, Ima man up.

That don't mean it couldn't have gone better but don't be hard on yourself, I am super pumped for my Dhalsim, and you were with us every step of the way. Can't hate mang.

goutetsu
08-06-2013, 11:22 PM
What I've learned - Take the day off for the Akuma bust pre-order!

Gruson
08-07-2013, 12:23 AM
Got my refund too, thanks!

It's not a perfect process right now but it sure is fun. ;) When's the next one! ;)