PDA

View Full Version : No new preorders Thursday August 8th?

VS1976
08-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Is there no new preorders this week from ssc?:confused: This would be the first Thursday in all the years nothing has been posted? One would think we can get one statue huh?

yeek
08-08-2013, 08:42 PM
I don't think so...

Screamingstang
08-08-2013, 08:49 PM
No wonder I PO only 2 statues so far this year. Every year I normally po 10 or so. This year, seems SS only interested in 1/6 dolls. Open es or no es is keeping me away. I won't spend x amount of my hard earned dollars if the statue won't hold its value. I'm sure many folks are doing the same thing. I say SS should give up on the 1/4 scales & make dolls & give us fans another company to turn to, eh

NorthernLadMSP
08-08-2013, 08:53 PM
No wonder I PO only 2 statues so far this year. Every year I normally po 10 or so. This year, seems SS only interested in 1/6 dolls. Open es or no es is keeping me away. I won't spend x amount of my hard earned dollars if the statue won't hold its value. I'm sure many folks are doing the same thing. I say SS should give up on the 1/4 scales & make dolls & give us fans another company to turn to, eh

Agreed. I have only one pre-order the entire year so far. But, they're sure pumping out the action figures like crazy.

Screamingstang
08-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Agreed. I have only one pre-order the entire year so far. But, they're sure pumping out the action figures like crazy.

They sure are...less unhappy customers & no returns or partial refunds. They making more money this way. SS is already proving it right now. Getting bored with SS too

Xenomorph79
08-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Seems like they are the one stop shop for 1/6 fans and statues are fading into the background. Like someone said earlier, maybe their bottom line just looks better after they get done feeding the Hot Toys monster so they're focusing on 1/6 from here on in. Yea, they may release a statue once in a while but these Hot Toys are at the point of ridiculous.

I wish Enterbay would start making statues already. Put Sideshow in its place!

wanderlai
08-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Nothing good going up and I still don't have a bunch of orders I placed almost a year ago.

no gears
08-08-2013, 09:06 PM
Too busy tryin to make all them batman and superman pfs:vortex:

NorthernLadMSP
08-08-2013, 09:11 PM
They sure are...less unhappy customers & no returns or partial refunds. They making more money this way. SS is already proving it right now. Getting bored with SS too

Yep, I feel the exact same way. Large amounts of these action figures, poorly re-done website and incredibly long wait times for new pre-orders/releasing of existing orders.

Xenomorph79
08-08-2013, 09:16 PM
Yep, I feel the exact same way. Large amounts of these action figures, poorly re-done website and incredibly long wait times for new pre-orders/releasing of existing orders.

:iagree::goodpost:

That's actually a great way to sum it up!

VS1976
08-08-2013, 09:16 PM
I think with over 2 dozen (probably more) new statues that was previewed at SDCC that they could had made it a preorder? When I compared the few years after SDCC, this has by far been the least amount of preorders so far...

ReplicantSavior
08-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Is there no new preorders this week from ssc?:confused: This would be the first Thursday in all the years nothing has been posted? One would think we can get one statue huh?

I seem to remember many weeks when nothing new went up for pre-order. This isn't anything new.

I said it once here and on the other forum. But I really think it's down to factory scheduling now with Sideshow. They have so many projects teased and in the works. They can't all go to the prime factory. But they still want to get a good job done so we wait. And since Sideshow is the distributor for Hot Toys we'll see more and more of that.

I just wish Sideshow would update on all the properties that they teased years ago. It's kind of sad that at the biggest show of the year we don't get an update video on all the stuff we were excited about getting. At least with Hot Toys when they didn't show Prometheus at SDCC they still showed that card basically acknowledging that the figures are still coming.

Shadowfax
08-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Yep, I feel the exact same way. Large amounts of these action figures, poorly re-done website, consistent QC issues, NRDs, open ES, lame exclusives and incredibly long wait times for new pre-orders/releasing of existing orders.
fixed ^
imho, Sideshow has been sliding down a slippery slope for sometime now

Screamingstang
08-08-2013, 09:32 PM
SS main focus going forward, are going to be 1/6 scales figures & movie license pf's. It's less drama dealing with a lot of unhappy customers. I mean, how many complaints with the dolls versus the pf's. Every pf that comes out gets tons of complaints lately. Can't blame SS for that. I bet SS Alex won't reply, cuz it's true. Am I wrong??

DSET
08-08-2013, 09:37 PM
I'm quite annoyed with the slow pace of: reveal to preview to pre order dates

They are at least 3 times slower today than they were 3 years ago:banghead::banghead:

derekrodneysim
08-08-2013, 10:13 PM
I personally can't keep up with a good pre-order or two each and every week, especially being an international customer with inferior currency conversion rates. I don't know about you guys rolling in cash though, but I'm not complaining.

Maybe they realised they couldn't keep up with the deluge of pre-orders from last year and now they're having to deal with multiple delays and stuff.

Doctor Doom
08-08-2013, 10:45 PM
I'm quite annoyed with the slow pace of: reveal to preview to pre order dates

They are at least 3 times slower today than they were 3 years ago:banghead::banghead:

Sad but very true brotha...

Y3E
08-08-2013, 10:50 PM
I don't mind. I still have 5 preorders and don't want to add too many.

SSAlex
08-08-2013, 11:09 PM
Releasing everything in one huge wave causes issues since we truly don't want to release a ton of items all at once to hit people's wallets with NRD after NRD after NRD (potentially). Then starts the wishes and cries of 'It's too much at once! My wallet/bank account can't take it. Make it stop.' :)

Releasing not enough of a certain type of product causes outcries as well.

As for the thought that nothing more than 1/6 scale figures are to be released from now on...well...off the top of my head I know of the following that are coming up for Pre-Order (soon/in the near-ish future)...

Red Sonja Premium Format Figure
Alien Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust
Apocalypse Premium Format Figure
Engineer Statue
Hellboy Premium Format Figure
Predator 2 Maquette
Predator 2 Mask Prop Replica
Kerrigan Statue
Yoda Life-Size Bust
Sinestro Premium Format Figure
Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure
Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure
Indiana Jones Legendary Scale Figure
Red Death Premium Format Figure
Queen of the Dead Premium Format Figure
Red Skull Premium Format Figure
Captain America Premium Format Figure
Striker Eureka Statue
Joker Life-Size Bust
Slattern Statue
Spider-Man Comiquette
Gwen Stacy Comiquette

And this isn't including the many projects either teased or not revealed at all yet that are still yet to come before the end of 2013 (that happen to be non-sixth scale related as well).

Is there a plethora of more and more sixth scale offerings? Yes, of course, as there are collectors out there that do enjoy collecting in that scale but there is no abandonment of Premium Format Figures, Maquettes, Statues, Comiquettes, Prop Replicas, Legendary Scale Figures, Legendary Scale Busts, Life-Size Figures, etc.

VS1976
08-08-2013, 11:14 PM
Releasing everything in one huge wave causes issues since we truly don't want to release a ton of items all at once to hit people's wallets with NRD after NRD after NRD (potentially). Then starts the wishes and cries of 'It's too much at once! My wallet/bank account can't take it. Make it stop.' :)

As for the thought that nothing more than 1/6 scale figures are to be released from now on...well...off the top of my head I know of the following that are coming up for Pre-Order (soon/in the near-ish future)...

Engineer Statue
Predator 2 Maquette
Kerrigan Statue
Yoda Life-Size Bust
Striker Eureka Statue
Joker Life-Size Bust
Slattern Statue
Spider-Man Comiquette
Gwen Stacy Comiquette

And this isn't including the many projects either teased or not revealed at all yet that are still yet to come before the end of 2013 (that happen to be non-sixth scale related as well).

Is there a plethora of more and more sixth scale offerings? Yes, of course, as there are collectors out there that do enjoy collecting in that scale but there is no abandonment of Premium Format Figures, Maquettes, Statues, Comiquettes, Prop Replicas, Legendary Scale Figures, Legendary Scale Busts, Life-Size Figures, etc.

Would be nice if we got one of those today for preorder. In 6 years of buying directly from SSC, this is the first Thursday that nothing has ever come up for preorder..Kind of lost the excitement of Thursday when SSC doesn't put 1 item up.

Nitefall
08-08-2013, 11:15 PM

Engineer Statue
Predator 2 Maquette
Kerrigan Statue
Yoda Life-Size Bust
Striker Eureka Statue
Joker Life-Size Bust
Slattern Statue
Spider-Man Comiquette
Gwen Stacy Comiquette

:buttrock: Thank you SSAlex. :thumbs2: FANTASTIC! That's probably more than I can handle. lol. But I am not complaining. :)

SSAlex
08-08-2013, 11:18 PM
Would be nice if we got one of those today for preorder. In 6 years of buying directly from SSC, this is the first Thursday that nothing has ever come up for preorder..Kind of lost the excitement of Thursday when SSC doesn't put 1 item up.

There has actually been many occasions on Thursdays were no new Pre-Orders have gone up but it is not common of course so it's not always noticed.

Pre-Orders start rolling again next Thursday and on through the rest of the year though! There might be some more Thursdays in the future that may not have a new Pre-Order but that's really never the norm. :)

Screamingstang
08-08-2013, 11:25 PM
Thanks for proving me wrong SS Alex... And, all on your lists for po by end of 13'...Yikes, my wallet...jk...hopefully SS sticks with more of an es than an open es

dccowen
08-08-2013, 11:27 PM
Thanks SSAlex!

For all of us Sonja Fans, I'd like to point out the first one Alex entered on the list was Sonja. More evidence, to back my prediction, that she will be the next statue released.

As always my prediction is based on no facts, only wild speculation, and a lot of wishful thinking.

Xenomorph79
08-08-2013, 11:35 PM
I'm still not impressed. Having the items listed by someone isn't anything new. It's just the same as seeing "coming soon" listed on the Queen Alien Hive Diorama on the site. And when was that sneaked... Oh yea 2010.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Loops
08-08-2013, 11:35 PM
For the record:
- I like the new site design
- While I want my entire wish list to come up for pre-order now, I'm not made of money, so I am happy to have them staggered. The longer they take, the longer I can save
- It seems that Sideshow can't do anything right: Edition size too small, too large, quality sucks, you're taking too long to release something (Maybe the longer they take, the better it'll be? You never know), 1/6 collectors are mad that only statues are being release, statue collectors are mad that only 1/6 figures are being released, and so on and on and on and on!
- Sure the waiting and quality issue do suck, but you know what? You don't HAVE to buy anything from Sideshow if it bothers you THAT much ;)
- Does anyone want some cheese with their whine? ;)

trapstar916
08-08-2013, 11:40 PM
For the record:
- I like the new site design
- While I want my entire wish list to come up for pre-order now, I'm not made of money, so I am happy to have them staggered. The longer they take, the longer I can save
- It seems that Sideshow can't do anything right: Edition size too small, too large, quality sucks, you're taking too long to release something (Maybe the longer they take, the better it'll be? You never know), 1/6 collectors are mad that only statues are being release, statue collectors are mad that only 1/6 figures are being released, and so on and on and on and on!
- Sure the waiting and quality issue do suck, but you know what? You don't HAVE to buy anything from Sideshow if it bothers you THAT much ;)
- Does anyone want some cheese with their whine? ;)

Very good post.... something always grinds someones gears. New website is nice. People just love complaining about something.

Loops
08-08-2013, 11:44 PM
Very good post.... something always grinds someones gears. New website is nice. People just love complaining about something.

Thanks and yes they do (I should know, I'm guilty of it too) ;)

trapstar916
08-08-2013, 11:45 PM
Seems like they are the one stop shop for 1/6 fans and statues are fading into the background. Like someone said earlier, maybe their bottom line just looks better after they get done feeding the Hot Toys monster so they're focusing on 1/6 from here on in. Yea, they may release a statue once in a while but these Hot Toys are at the point of ridiculous.

I wish Enterbay would start making statues already. Put Sideshow in its place!

You always have the choice to not purchase sideshow products..... why does SS have to be put in their place?

DynamicMenace
08-08-2013, 11:45 PM
thats the freedom of speech for ya. there will always be people who will speak their minds. :thumbs2:

SONICobra
08-08-2013, 11:46 PM
im with you loops, people need to relax

risingstar
08-09-2013, 12:02 AM
following that are coming up for Pre-Order (soon/in the near-ish future)...

Red Sonja Premium Format Figure - Maybe
Alien Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust Likely
Engineer Statue
Predator 2 Maquette Likely
Kerrigan Statue
Yoda Life-Size Bust
Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure Maybe, but unlikely
Striker Eureka Statue
Joker Life-Size Bust Likely
Slattern Statue
Spider-Man Comiquette
Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Cool list with numerous possibilities.

I'd love to see pics of the new 1/4 scale Doom and Hulk!

loricstone
08-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Thanks and yes they do (I should know, I'm guilty of it too) ;)

We all are. I don't know of one single person on this forum that has not griped about something. I sure as hell know I have.

SSAlex
I'm still not impressed. Having the items listed by someone isn't anything new. It's just the same as seeing "coming soon" listed on the Queen Alien Hive Diorama on the site. And when was that sneaked... Oh yea 2010.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I believe I've said it before but just in case...

The Queen Alien Hive Diorama - Such an ambitious project that started many years ago. It's a HUGE piece (largest Diorama that has been created to date by Sideshow I believe) and just full of all sorts of intricate details. As such it has been and continues to be a project that simply will take much longer than most which means, yes...years. There hopefully will be an update for everyone before the end of the year about this project.

Yes, I know....you'll believe when you see it Xenomorph79. :-)

And to add...as you should Xeno...as you should.

dechirico7
I am happy with my one pre-order, lol. That doesn't happen often. I am looking forward to the Queen of the Dead, Red Sonja and Catwoman LSF. Will I order all of them? Probably not. QOD is my only must have so far.

dechirico7
08-09-2013, 12:14 AM

The Queen Alien Hive Diorama - Such an ambitious project that started many years ago. It's a HUGE piece (largest Diorama that has been created to date by Sideshow I believe) and just full of all sorts of intricate details. As such it has been and continues to be a project that simply will take much longer than most which means, yes...years. There hopefully will be an update for everyone before the end of the year about this project.

These are some late hours you are working Alex. ;)

SSAlex
08-09-2013, 12:19 AM
These are some late hours you are working Alex. ;)

I'm a crazy night owl....true story! :crazy:

dechirico7
08-09-2013, 12:30 AM
I'm a crazy night owl....true story! :crazy:

I used to be that way. But I have been hitting 13.5 hours a day lately, so as soon as I can get home I crash.

So, when is Queen of the Dead coming? lol

Nitefall
08-09-2013, 02:01 AM
There has actually been many occasions on Thursdays were no new Pre-Orders have gone up but it is not common of course so it's not always noticed.

Pre-Orders start rolling again next Thursday and on through the rest of the year though! There might be some more Thursdays in the future that may not have a new Pre-Order but that's really never the norm. :)

:thinking: That's a week too soon SSAlex. :stick: I've changed my mind since my last complaint. I want them started the following Thursday. http://i41.tinypic.com/xeg3kk.jpg

VS1976
08-09-2013, 02:11 AM

Really?? Can you name 1 month or week (unless it was a holiday) that nothing came up for preorder (3rd party stuff included)? There has always been something up...:sos: :rolleyes:

Atheris
08-09-2013, 02:27 AM

And to add...as you should Xeno...as you should.

Hmm...good to know that's still in the works. I honestly thought it was cancelled.

Can you say if the 1:4 Tron light cycle is still in the works or has been cancelled?

I'm pretty sure I've been waiting for that since 2010 also.

Chris

Spazzy
08-09-2013, 02:54 AM
Simmer down people this is just the calm before the storm...been like this last couple years.

I am fine with these slow pre orders, as I recall people -----ed and complained when they realeased heavy hitters almost everyday during the month, and it didn't stop. Now it isn't enough lol. Yeah maybe too many 1/6 figures but not all SS 1/6 figures there has been plenty already and more will follow quickly...yikes people :rolleyes:

Python
08-09-2013, 03:11 AM
It's nice SS don't want to overload people, but it seems you could have got at least a few large pieces out while the buzz was still about. I bet if you'd put the PO for the P2 maquette up during or right after the con it would have flown out the door. Now people have had time to think about what it actually is and what the costs etc are likely to be, many won't bother, even I've lost a little interest and I'm a massive P2 fan. The base sucks more every time I look at it for a start. Please give us the Big chap LSB next thursday, impressive piece to keep people happy and that guy is burning a hole in my pocket.

Bullseye
08-09-2013, 03:17 AM
I understand not wanting to release everything at once but I would question if the majority of people buying say queen of the dead at also going to purchase Apocalpyse? I'm not doubting that there will be a lot of people buying both, but hardly the majority. When I attended comic con in 2007 everything that was previewed went up for pre-order on Preview Night. I guess only the bean counters can confirm whether that sales model worked or whether the current sales model is more appropriate for the times we live in today.

For sure money is tight for many collectors but these are luxuries and if you as a collector do not have the disposable income you really should not be buying.

Spazzy
08-09-2013, 03:19 AM
no matter what if it is a quality piece it will sell out eventually, I am sure SS throws a party everytime they have a 1 day sell out, but they don't worry about it that much. they probably see the decline of sales because so much product is put out at once and it takes longer to sell out, if they put out 30 statues in 30 days,....only so many would get everything they wanted, I remember 2-3 years ago, there was strong pieces throughout the month and I had to pick and choose which to order...which basically left me picking only ones I knew would sell out, and had to risk getting others later on, I was not a fan of that.

Vracula
08-09-2013, 03:21 AM
I understand not wanting to release everything at once but I would question if the majority of people buying say queen of the dead at also going to purchase Apocalpyse? I'm not doubting that there will be a lot of people buying both, but hardly the majority. When I attended comic con in 2007 everything that was previewed went up for pre-order on Preview Night. I guess only the bean counters can confirm whether that sales model worked or whether the current sales model is more appropriate for the times we live in today.

For sure money is tight for many collectors but these are luxuries and if you as a collector do not have the disposable income you really should not be buying.

Attack when the adrenaline is rushing, at least I would.The wait doesn't affect me one bit though, I am like a zen master when it comes to this hobby now. Long term enjoyment baby!!!

Spazzy
08-09-2013, 03:23 AM

I enjoyed the days when I went to sdcc and ordered what I wanted from a rep, of course there was no NRD and that made things easier. Nowadays it is too hard to rely on when the pieces will ship, so constant changing of flex pays, and delays affect alot of people. I have a decent collection and can usually get what I want, but if 4-5 pieces ship in a month that is a bit beyond the saying I can't buy because I don't have disposable income.

and I will be getting Apoc anmd QOTD :)

Bullseye
08-09-2013, 03:33 AM
Attack when the adrenaline is rushing, at least I would.The wait doesn't affect me one bit though, I am like a zen master when it comes to this hobby now. Long term enjoyment baby!!!

I would have thought "strike while the iron is hot", but maybe its not appropriate anymore.

Damnation
08-09-2013, 03:42 AM
Don't worry guys, next Thursday is only a week away.

Webb
08-09-2013, 05:23 AM
Don't worry guys, next Thursday is only a week away.

We know and will be another Hot Toys or 1/6 Star Wars.

risingstar
08-09-2013, 06:04 AM
I would have thought "strike while the iron is hot", but maybe its not appropriate anymore.

I agree.

Tbolt
08-09-2013, 06:14 AM
I enjoyed the days when I went to sdcc and ordered what I wanted from a rep, of course there was no NRD and that made things easier. Nowadays it is too hard to rely on when the pieces will ship, so constant changing of flex pays, and delays affect alot of people. I have a decent collection and can usually get what I want, but if 4-5 pieces ship in a month that is a bit beyond the saying I can't buy because I don't have disposable income.

and I will be getting Apoc anmd QOTD :)

This^^^

Still kicking myself for flexing Superman. That guy isnt coming out for awhiiiiile yet, but I start paying for him in a few days.

If its not already in stock, flex is just as good a way to get burned/in over your head as waiting to pay. No predictability. They need some other format to make this a bit more flexible.

MONSTER
08-09-2013, 08:36 AM
Really?? Can you name 1 month or week (unless it was a holiday) that nothing came up for preorder (3rd party stuff included)? There has always been something up...:sos: :rolleyes:

Seriously? So you can check your records?:doh!:

VS1976
08-09-2013, 09:05 AM
Seriously? So you can check your records?:doh!:

:D :penguin:

Loops
08-09-2013, 09:07 AM
im with you loops, people need to relax

:thumbs2:

Y3E
08-09-2013, 09:13 AM
Yes, relax folks, there is more to life than statues.

Python
08-09-2013, 09:26 AM
Yes, relax folks, there is more to life than statues.

I agree, unfortunately these other things you speak of are called 1:6 figures and nobody wants them... ;)

chaber
08-09-2013, 10:54 AM
Hey SSAlex,

Since you're answering questions here regarding pre-orders, maybe you can also tell us when we can expect that long-teased tease concerning your next offering from Middle Earth????

Y3E
08-09-2013, 10:55 AM
I agree, unfortunately these other things you speak of are called 1:6 figures and nobody wants them... ;)
LOL!

SSAlex
08-09-2013, 12:06 PM

Almost the entire month of December 2012. In 2013 - Jan 17th, Feb 14th, March 21st, April 18th, July 4th, Aug 8th.

None of these Thursdays had a new Sideshow Pre-Order. Some Thursdays had previews or non-Sideshow Pre-Orders of course but Dec 13th was a Thursday in which there was a Preview of a non-sideshow item and nothing else.

Lionore
08-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Almost the entire month of December 2012. In 2013 - Jan 17th, Feb 14th, March 21st, April 18th, July 4th, Aug 8th.

None of these Thursdays had a new Sideshow Pre-Order. Some Thursdays had previews or non-Sideshow Pre-Orders of course as well.

How long is it going to take till the New Batman Bust is up for pre-order"??

SSAlex
08-09-2013, 12:14 PM
How long is it going to take till the New Batman Bust is up for pre-order"??

Sorry all...but I really cannot give out information as to when an item is going to be available for order as in the end I either do not know the order date or if I did, it could change.

SSAlex
08-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Hey SSAlex,

Since you're answering questions here regarding pre-orders, maybe you can also tell us when we can expect that long-teased tease concerning your next offering from Middle Earth????

There's some things in the works for LOTR for sure, when they will be revealed? Exactly when they're meant to. ;-)

chaber
08-09-2013, 12:29 PM
There's some things in the works for LOTR for sure, when they will be revealed? Exactly when they're meant to. ;-)

Thanks! But could you be a little more specific... :praying:

SSAlex
08-09-2013, 12:31 PM
Thanks! But could you be a little more specific... :praying:

Sorry...I cannot.

Bowen or Bust
08-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Daredevil PF.......When ???????

Y3E
08-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Hi SSAlex,

It has been mentioned a Dark Phoenix/Phoeix PF will be made, anything on this yet? How about the Mark Brooks comiquette? Pre-order anytime soon? Thanks!

Python
08-09-2013, 01:01 PM
Sorry all...but I really cannot give out information as to when an item is going to be available for order as in the end I either do not know the order date or if I did, it could change.

Cool, we understand.... so when is the big chap lsb up for order ;) Any news on the teeth though while we are at it?

Many thanks.

ReplicantSavior
08-09-2013, 01:04 PM

I hope that some of these include the TRON Legacy stuff. Especially Quorra. Also, the Gonzalez Vampirella (October Halloween surprise?). Plus the Artgerm Catwoman and a Jean Phoenix PF. Both of which were in your 2013 calendar.

I'm all for waiting. I just like an update so I don't think Sideshow is hoping that people forget.

Sigep756
08-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Alex,

Is the Disney animated pf line done? Do you know if there's anything in development?

risingstar
08-09-2013, 01:27 PM
Alex are we close to a reveal of the hinted new Dr. Doom PF (not LSF)?
Will we see a preview in 2013?

JRodri2540
08-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Alex are we close to a reveal of the hinted new Dr. Doom PF (not LSF)?
Will we see a preview in 2013?

:goodpost: Of all the previews during july this was the one that peaked my interest the most.

Raas Kaaz
08-09-2013, 01:53 PM
one of your facebook reps said that they might will have some news about the new Vader PF.. sadly nothing has been announced.. anything to add here Alex? :(

mongobredboy
08-09-2013, 08:58 PM
one of your facebook reps said that they might will have some news about the new Vader PF.. sadly nothing has been announced.. anything to add here Alex? :(

the wait for a new vader pf has been long enough., hope they make a new one soon and not in a "fishing with friends (obi-wan)" type of pose again :stick:

and while theyre at it why not throw in a starkiller pf with double saber as well :buttrock:

zeus
08-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Is the G.I.Joe pf line dead?

yeek
08-09-2013, 09:13 PM
Is the G.I.Joe pf line dead?

Wish it wasn't, but sure seems like it...

MONSTER
08-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Daredevil PF.......When ???????

At the top of my want list.

Spazzy
08-09-2013, 10:40 PM
My biggest concerns are the Disney and gi joe lines, nothing previewed in quite awhile and nothing up for pre order now. Would like to know if still going... Seems like both are good sellers.

DynamicMenace
08-10-2013, 05:16 AM

i second that. any news on this SSAlex? :)