PDA

View Full Version : Webinar with Erick Sosa

ZKULPTOR
08-20-2013, 05:14 PM
Hi everyone, now that I am a free man, I wanted to ask if anyone is interested in a traditional sculpting gotowebinar that could last 4 weeks, say one 2-3 hour meeting per week, (Mornings Los Angeles time) so basically 4 days. This would be based on your generosity and I wouldn't set a price as I know many are students, or do not have a job, or are only part time workers. Whatever you decide to donate is good enough for me.

I want to do this to give back to the artistic community. I want to take you under my wing ( obviously if you are a pro I am sure I am the one that could learn from you but it would be cool to hang out, if you are a pro maybe you can help others with your input), something I never really had to this day.

Please help me assess if this is something that you would be interested in, and I will set up everything so we can have room for 100 people, and everything with an HD camera. In the past I tried doing this but my schedule wouldn't allow, me. Things are hectic still with personal projects and other cool things, but I have more free time that can be put to good use. I will let you guys choose 1 of 3 designs, whatever the majority chooses that will be the character to sculpt. Deal?
Please email me to ericksosa@mac.com or post here if you are remotely interested.
Thank you all!
-Erick Sosa

GedTasker
08-20-2013, 05:25 PM
Great news Erick, thank you very much for doing this mate!!

Yeah i'm definitely interested ~ Gerard Tasker :)

darcius453
08-21-2013, 11:48 AM
Yep, sign me up.

johnray
08-22-2013, 12:13 AM
big fan of your stuff... but no talent.. but if you need a hand with the production of it all .. that's what i do! let me know would love to help out

derekrodneysim
08-24-2013, 07:38 AM
I'd be interested! Always wanted to learn sculpting but there are just no classes available here.

I hope the time chosen will allow me to participate.

One thing though. The internet here is dismal at best so streaming could be horrible. If it were downloadable episodes.... :thinking:

Thanks for doing this Erick!

Alecuervo
08-30-2013, 11:11 AM
i want you knowledge... muahahahha :P count with me

Alecuervo
09-16-2013, 05:34 PM
any new?

ZKULPTOR
09-16-2013, 05:40 PM
any new?

https://www.facebook.com/erick.sosa.547/posts/715967328420654

Alecuervo
09-17-2013, 09:34 AM
oh boy, can you belive me wen i dont have Facebook! ... hm have to create one.................. -.-