PDA

View Full Version : Judge Dredd Commission

lordrycon
11-05-2013, 02:33 AM
A few months ago I came across an old thread from this site where someone mentioned they had organised a commission with Carlos Ezquerra through his Facebook page.

Given that the thread was over 12 months old I didn't hold much hope that I would be able to organise something similar, but luckily I was able to contact Carlos and he was willing to do a Judge Dredd piece for me.

I received the roughs for the piece a few days ago and it is simply amazing, I can't wait till I have it in my hands so I can show it off to you all.

Never in my dreams did I imagine I would get a piece from the creator of one of my all time favourite characters.

Starting to see why you all love this hobby so much!!

Royd
11-05-2013, 03:43 AM
Carlos Ezquerra? Sounds fabulous, look forward to viewing it! :)

There are 3 Judge Dredd artists attending the upcoming Supanova shows in Brisbane and Adelaide - Ashley Wood, Colin Wilson, John Higgins!

Woody
11-05-2013, 07:45 AM
That's awesome Ryan!

I'd love to get an Ezquerra myself, love all the stuff he has done with Garth Ennis over the years.

If you don't mind, can you PM me his email and cost details (I'm not on Facebook for work reasons).

lordrycon
11-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Carlos Ezquerra sent me a scan of the finished piece this morning and is posting it out today!!!

Words cant describe how happy I am with this piece.

I know a lot of people dont post stuff online until they have it in their possession but I cant help myself :)

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1068644&GSub=0&GCat=92699&UCat=92699

Wrothy
11-07-2013, 12:10 AM
Fabulous! Congrats Ryan! :thumbs2:

mwf6171
11-07-2013, 08:51 AM
Looks great.