PDA

View Full Version : Medicom 12 in" Vader RAH

armitage
08-21-2005, 01:51 AM
I ordered the RAH Vader Medicom figure and I missed it in the mail today. :banghead: I am dying to see it, does anyone here have this or the Luke RAH figure? I can't believe I actually want Monday to come sooner!!???!!

darthrobbler
08-22-2005, 05:20 PM
SW Shop has the Luke for sale here in the U.S. I got them and think they rock and look good with the Marmit ones.

armitage
08-22-2005, 08:53 PM
I got mine today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just can't bring my sorry @$$ to take it out of the box :eplus2:
I was thinking of getting Luke but am holding out for the Stormtrooper. I am praying they make a Boba Fett. :buttrock:

darthrobbler
08-22-2005, 09:01 PM
I don't know how many more I am going to get with Sideshow getting the 12" license I think the Boba Fett that they put out will be awesome and cheaper. If you plan on keeping it, take it out. If you plan on flipping it, keep it sealed. Search the threads for one a while back that has great pictures of it opened.

armitage
08-22-2005, 09:30 PM
That sideshow Obi-Wan looks excellent. Hope the product looks as good as the pics. As for the Vader keeping it or selling still not sure yet. I initially buy things as an investment(that's what I tell my wife anyway), but who knows?

darthrobbler
08-22-2005, 10:16 PM
Wait until they launch the 12" line. The 18" are awesome and I highly reccommend them, but the 12" will be articulated and less expenive.