PDA

View Full Version : Deposit refunded for delays

FETTFAN
02-28-2014, 12:28 PM
Hi
I believe Sideshow Alex posted that when products are significantly delayed Sideshow would refund the deposit if the customer decided to cancel the item.
Due to money i have lost as a result of Mothers Basement going into receivership I now need to cancel some of my pre-orders. Therefore, what length of time does Sideshow class as significant, as their products usually are delayed.
Thanks in advance for any information

SSAlex
02-28-2014, 12:35 PM
Hi
I believe Sideshow Alex posted that when products are significantly delayed Sideshow would refund the deposit if the customer decided to cancel the item.
Due to money i have lost as a result of Mothers Basement going into receivership I now need to cancel some of my pre-orders. Therefore, what length of time does Sideshow class as significant, as their products usually are delayed.
Thanks in advance for any information

Simply call our Customer Service department (or email or start a chat) and a rep will be able to answer your questions as to whether your NRDs can be refunded or not. Do not cancel any orders through your online account directly as to do so will result in almost a guaranteed inability to have an NRD refunded or moved to another order.