PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Erick about DC line

ashley76
06-14-2014, 09:10 AM
Here is an interview with Erick we did about the DC line.

DCCollectors.com (http://www.dccollectors.com/2014/06/sosa-big-plans-dc-kits-statues/)

Matches Malone
06-14-2014, 10:12 AM
Loved this part!
Well we have 12 characters in the process of approvals with Nightwing being the first. It is quite symbolic as Nightwing has always been the sidekick, but as Robin leaves to strike a path of his own, he becomes this iconic character almost as good as his mentor. So yeah, to me this was the way to go.

He is closely followed by Green Lantern, Batman, Harley Quinn, Aquaman, Bane, Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Superman, etc... We will sprinkle the 1/6th line up with 1/5th scale model kits, more conservative poses (semi museum pose), and mini-busts in scale with Bowen Designs mini-busts (we know people have been jonesing for those for a while now). You will see A, B, C, and D-listers in our line-up.
- See more at: http://www.dccollectors.com/2014/06/sosa-big-plans-dc-kits-statues/#sthash.4cWa86Uo.dpuf

Lionore
06-14-2014, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the update guys, i am hyped over this new line as well, still i am mostly interested in their upcoming Thundercats 1/6 statues. I believe they are going to be a nice supplement to the stopped HH line.Especially, i am looking forward to Panthro. the most neglected character in the recent statue industry!!

dechirico7
06-14-2014, 06:32 PM
Can't wait to see Harley.

nexus
06-14-2014, 08:00 PM
The whole lineup sounds good, and still many more that will be added no doubt. Erick sounds super enthused, and sounds like he's shooting for both top caliber quality and a very deep and prolific line. I'm either going to have to learn to paint or I'll be keeping some kit builder very busy.

ReplicantSavior
06-14-2014, 08:20 PM
I wonder how many DC pieces Prototypez will have at SDCC? From the amount of stuff they are working on there should be a bunch of statues.

floreairfoot
06-15-2014, 04:47 PM
I wonder how many DC pieces Prototypez will have at SDCC? From the amount of stuff they are working on there should be a bunch of statues.

I didn't even think about that.. now I'm really excited!

ZKULPTOR
06-24-2014, 06:54 PM
I didn't even think about that.. now I'm really excited!
Thanks Ashley!
Not doing SDCC this year, perhaps Jerseyfest. I should be at SDCC but not as Prototypez.
Will keep you posted :)

LOOP-DOG
06-24-2014, 09:38 PM
Jerseyfest?! Hells yea!