PDA

View Full Version : statue repaints

aloprinzi
07-17-2014, 06:04 PM
Hi..I'm new to the statue forums..have a growing collection of kotobukiya's..i love the sculpts..i just wish the paint apps were a little more stellar..they are good..but sometimes I feel they could be better..anyways..i was wondering for a professional painter how much would it typically cost for a full repaint? I'm definitely looking to get them redone down the road was just curious if there were any painters here in California? Thanks for the help

dlesko
07-19-2014, 11:11 PM
I'm not in California. I'm in Illinois but I've shipped everywhere with no issues. Go to my Facebook page and check out my work. If you like it you can message me there and send me some photos of the kits and I will give you an estimate.

https://m.facebook.com/ArtofDaveLesko

Astounding
07-20-2014, 10:04 PM
Price depends entirely on the specifics of what you want done. I'm also a good distance away, Ohio, but can ship anywhere. 25 years experience. I'll send you a PM.
-Astounding

ickwinzs
07-21-2014, 12:23 AM
Kenny is in Cali and his work is impeccable

aloprinzi
07-21-2014, 03:50 AM
Thanks..everyone for being so kind and offering to help me with this repaint..i really enjoyed loop dogs work here on the forum..he isn't from California..but..it's alright and we have talked about working together in the future for a project..but..wow all you are phenomenon painter's..ever sculptor and painter here..but I am definitely looking to repaint more than one statue..so I will keep you two in mind for for possible future repaints..again thank you for getting back to me so quickly..I'll keep you guys posted if I need any other work done.