PDA

View Full Version : Gamingheads Titan Fall Pilot statue

DeadGhostKnight
08-28-2014, 01:57 PM
http://www.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=179

http://www.gamingheads.com/images/stories/products/TFPLTX/pro_big.jpg

Really like what GH do and their out put is pretty regular with new stuff popping up all the time. Little strange GH haven't got there own section or even a dedicated thread though.

Not even played Titanfall but i think they did a great job on this statue, the wall run was one of the cool things about TF when it was first shown so it's cool that they went for it!

Wondering if they will do a Titan because it would be pretty huge. Maybe the top of a titan with a pilot breaching it would be cool as a half bust half statue.

loricstone
08-28-2014, 02:46 PM
This is what I am talking about when I say the artists and sculptors in the statue field can push the envelope much further with dynamic and captivating poses.

I have never played Titanfall, but this pose is so awesome, that I am highly tempted to order it....just due to sheer artistic creativity for statues.

This is AWESOME!!!!!!:buttrock:

Silas Loki
08-28-2014, 02:52 PM
This is AWESOME.....these guys are quickly becoming my go-to company....they're making so much of what I want, the way I want it....

I'll pop this on pre-order me thinks. I just can't wait to see what they do next!!!

Nidgit
08-28-2014, 06:16 PM
Never played the game, but that looks pretty cool :cool:

Silas Loki
08-29-2014, 11:11 AM
Never played the game, but that looks pretty cool :cool:

Judging by the reviews the game wasn't quite the ground-breaker people expected / wanted it to be, with certain critics stating it as being Call of Duty with mechs and wall running! That said, the imagery and character design is spot on and very emotive, and as we can see here, translates well to 3D!

Unlike some other Sci Fi settings, I'll give Titan Fall 8/10 on being distinctive! And I hope Gaming Heads plan to do a lot with this line :praying: