PDA

View Full Version : Arhian Head Huntress.

Pages : [1] 2

Dark Shadow
09-11-2014, 08:40 PM
Who has this exclusive ordered,she's a magnificent and beautiful treasure to own.:drooling::drooling::drooling:

Dark Shadow
09-29-2014, 08:05 PM
No One ?????

Armored_Berserk
10-05-2014, 12:20 PM
I've ordered the exclusive!

Dark Shadow
10-05-2014, 01:19 PM
I've ordered the exclusive!

Woow big congrats buddy I ordered the Excl too.:buttrock:

AC_808
10-14-2014, 07:54 PM
When will this be released? Anyone know the date?

zeus
10-14-2014, 10:27 PM
2nd quarter 2015 so by juin of next year

AC_808
10-15-2014, 01:36 PM
Cool! Thank you...

Doctor Doom
10-15-2014, 06:59 PM
I caved in and ordered the EX on Monday… Can't wait to see how she turns out!

AC_808
10-15-2014, 11:23 PM
Did you have to pay in full? Or did you have to pay a deposit? If a deposit, how much is it?

Dark Shadow
10-16-2014, 10:03 AM
I did it with a payment plan in 4 times and I payed allready two times.
I'm so looking forward to receive this beauty mid next year.

I have 7 statue's of ARH Studios but this is the first I buy directly from them.

AC_808
10-16-2014, 01:20 PM
Ok, thanks!

FROBAY
10-17-2014, 07:00 PM
Pre ordered this today.

SurlyJ
10-18-2014, 05:46 PM
Thinking about making this my first ARH piece since I'm not dropping money on Medusa. Would like to pick up Cleopatra too.

SurlyJ
10-25-2014, 06:02 AM
Just took the plunge and placed an order. Thanks, vodka tonic.

golobulus
10-26-2014, 02:18 AM
Had to preorder this one too... liking ARH's stuff!

randy_marsh
11-12-2014, 08:47 PM
I don't know much of the character, but to have a Hot blonde badass woman with a big sword and small-ish outfit is almost TOO much of a pandering to most of us guys I would think lol.

Dark Shadow
11-12-2014, 09:30 PM
One last payment and she will be mine.:goodpost::drooling::drooling::drooling:

Dark Shadow
11-12-2014, 09:31 PM
Thinking about making this my first ARH piece since I'm not dropping money on Medusa. Would like to pick up Cleopatra too.

The regular Cleopatra I guess.
I have them all 3 displayed next to each other and that's an eyecatcher.

Doctor Doom
12-28-2014, 11:53 PM
Is she due to release in Q1 of 2015? :confused::confused::confused:

zeus
12-29-2014, 09:45 AM
Q3 2015.says on the website.

Doctor Doom
12-29-2014, 02:04 PM
Damn it. Thanks Z!

Dark Shadow
12-29-2014, 11:08 PM
I'm waiting for her to come home.:drooling::drooling::drooling::vortex:

charger30
01-03-2015, 06:12 PM
Just places my order , was going to order Queen of vampires as well ,but need to look at bank balance with side show and yamato on order as well

gomur
01-06-2015, 08:06 PM
So tempted to get this, but the next state looks even more bad @$$. Maybe they should've sat on those 3D renders a little longer. :p

SurlyJ
01-26-2015, 08:56 PM
Just finished paying this bad girl off. Lookiong forward to it when it comes!

charger30
04-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Just finished paying this bad girl off. Lookiong forward to it when it comes!

Me too this is my first from them so I it hope it is good

Dark Shadow
04-11-2015, 11:32 PM
Me too this is my first from them so I it hope it is good

Trust me the statue's they make are ALL stunning.

It's my number 8 of statue's from ARH.:buttrock:

Dark Shadow
05-20-2015, 07:47 AM
Does anyone received this statue yet ????????

Dark Shadow
06-05-2015, 09:12 AM
Anyone ???????????????

wolf-brother
06-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Not yet.

nameivom
06-09-2015, 08:05 PM
Received an email. In production, ETA end of summer. Maybe September-October being a more realistic time frame.

Musei
09-16-2015, 07:01 PM
Anyone heard any updates on this one?

Dark Shadow
09-17-2015, 03:50 PM
Two days ago I received this answer guys.

We will begin delivery of the Arhian statue once we return from Comic Con. You should have it by the end of October.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.

Musei
09-17-2015, 03:59 PM
Two days ago I received this answer guys.

We will begin delivery of the Arhian statue once we return from Comic Con. You should have it by the end of October.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.

Sweet.

Thanks for that reply!

Dark Shadow
09-17-2015, 04:02 PM
Your'e welcome buddy.:)

Did you also bought the exclusive Musei.

Musei
09-24-2015, 02:27 AM
Your'e welcome buddy.:)

Did you also bought the exclusive Musei.

I did get the order in for the EX edition. All paid for and just waiting for it to ship now.

fernando2
09-24-2015, 01:10 PM
Maybe this is the wrong place to ask this but what can anyone telling about ARH's cancellation policy.

I have tried to cancel the Head Huntress, which I have paid for in full all the way back in February, a couple of times but each time I just seem to get blown off by them asking me to wait and that it will be worth the wait. They never even address the fact that I have requested it just be cancelled.

Thought?

Valkyrie
09-24-2015, 01:46 PM
Maybe this is the wrong place to ask this but what can anyone telling about ARH's cancellation policy.

I have tried to cancel the Head Huntress, which I have paid for in full all the way back in February, a couple of times but each time I just seem to get blown off by them asking me to wait and that it will be worth the wait. They never even address the fact that I have requested it just be cancelled.

Thought?

I asked a lot of questions before I placed my first order with them earlier this year. In a nutshell, they told me that you can only cancel for a full refund in the first 48 hours. After that, they send your payment directly to the factory for your piece to get made. It's considered a special order item at that point and cancelling will not be easy. If you're making flex payments and they're somehow still able to cancel after that 48 hour period, they keep your first two payments as a NRD. As a small company, they claim they do this to discourage impulse buying.

Now it could be argued that excessive delays should allow for some flexibility to that policy, but it is what it is. So bottom line is be VERY sure you want the piece before you order directly through them and be prepared for the possibility of delays. If you can live without the EX then you're better off ordering through a reseller where you have the ability to cancel more easily.

EDIT: FYI - There is a thread for this topic. :)

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=146906

Musei
09-24-2015, 10:07 PM
I've been waiting for quite awhile as well, though I'm not cancelling and keepin my fingers crossed for next month.

With that said, I have had issues with other pre-orders from other companies with full payments made and no refund deposit. I always go directly to my credit card and call them and dispute the charges. I explain the situation, remain calm, open a case and let them reach out to the vendor. They've always come back to me in a few days with options. Once I've stayed the course, and another time I ended up getting a full refund.

With that said, have you considered selling your statue on eBay? I've personally never done it, but I always see people selling their pre-orders there and transferring the ownership and working with the company and keeping them informed of the change. That way both parties can stay on good terms.

Anywhot, that's my two cents. I'm out and waitin till October.

Valkyrie
09-25-2015, 12:44 AM
Musei, not sure if you were addressing me about selling my statue on eBay. I have no intention of selling any of my orders.

I was just sharing my information about how ARH handles cancellations in general. :)

Musei
09-25-2015, 12:48 AM
My bad. I read it wrong.

thecollector80
09-27-2015, 04:51 PM
i just preordered one at BBTS today. what is the ES run and does the regular also feature the removable top?

Dark Shadow
10-22-2015, 05:51 PM
They promissed me that I certainly would receive this statue exclusive one with the first 3 comic books in October this year.

It's almost end of october and still no nothing at all.:banghead:

Musei
10-23-2015, 05:33 PM
Heard the same thing and still waiting for mine as well.

Dark Shadow
10-24-2015, 05:49 PM
Heard the same thing and still waiting for mine as well.

This is what I just read on the Sideshowfreaks board.

they said container is on its way from china for delivery November EXCEPT Frazetta line will be 1st quarter 2016.

And this is my answer:

Another delay with a month ???? Are you kidding me seriously I truly wonder if and I repeat If I will receive this statue by the end of this year.

This is not funny anymore. :psycho::psycho::psycho:

Musei
10-30-2015, 06:56 PM
LOL. I just love the lack of communication from these companies. It's pretty amazing. Customer Service really goes a long way with people if they would just keep in contact with people instead of having to find it out from random forum boards.

Dark Shadow
11-12-2015, 07:16 AM
Another delay on my 4th question in time of nearly a year.

Hello Johnny,

We are very sorry for the long wait.
Yes we have her being packed up and ready to ship by the end of the month by our main factory. We are now awaiting the statue arrival and in your hands by Mid- Dec now. Its very difficult to give an exact date as its arrival as it depends on when it arrives by boat to USA. We will be shipping them directly from the port of entry to save time and get it to you faster.

Here is the sample of the factory production we received, in the photo you can see the left one is the proto and the right is the sample. The quality is going to be very good.

Can you please verify your forwarding address to us and we will make sure it gets to you ASAP upon arrival to us. Im going to have Spencer put a priority shipping on this for you.

Best,

Alex
ARH Studios Inc.

punisher2000
11-13-2015, 06:01 PM

Hello Johnny,

Yes we have her being packed up and ready to ship by the end of the month by our main factory. We are now awaiting the statue arrival and in your hands by Mid- Dec now. Its very difficult to give an exact date as its arrival as it depends on when it arrives by boat to USA. We will be shipping them directly from the port of entry to save time and get it to you faster.

Here is the sample of the factory production we received, in the photo you can see the left one is the proto and the right is the sample. The quality is going to be very good.

Can you please verify your forwarding address to us and we will make sure it gets to you ASAP upon arrival to us. Im going to have Spencer put a priority shipping on this for you.

Best,

Alex
ARH Studios Inc.

can you put the email pictures online please?

AC_808
11-13-2015, 06:36 PM
Yes, please ...post the pics.

VS1976
11-13-2015, 11:15 PM
I want to see it before I take the plunge on this statue

Dark Shadow
11-15-2015, 12:41 AM
Hi guys sorry about the delay,here's the picture.

http://i63.tinypic.com/4vfzpx.jpg

Finisher
11-15-2015, 05:48 PM
They look great. Many thanks for pictures ! Sad space is running rare on 1/4 now with so crazy many statues coming...

Musei
11-15-2015, 08:59 PM

Hello Johnny,

Best,

Alex
ARH Studios Inc.

Super interesting to see that reply. How come they haven't been proactive and sent something to all of their customers? I have the same item on order and gotten nothing.

Guess I'll send a similar email to get them to put some priority on my shipping as well since I have an Exclusive version for the same item.

dao2
11-16-2015, 12:13 AM
I'm pretty sure that was a reply to him, not just some random notification they sent to him

Dark Shadow
11-16-2015, 12:07 PM
I'm pretty sure that was a reply to him, not just some random notification they sent to him

That's right and I asked my question a couple times.

Musei
11-16-2015, 03:16 PM
That's right and I asked my question a couple times.

Understood. I just wish they would keep their customers updated with this kind of info on delays. They're not the only company that does it of course, but it sure would be nice if they let their customers know what was going on throughout the process. It doesn't take much to do that.

I sent my email out, so hopefully I'll get a similar reply soon.

dao2
11-16-2015, 03:28 PM
Understood. I just wish they would keep their customers updated with this kind of info on delays. They're not the only company that does it of course, but it sure would be nice if they let their customers know what was going on throughout the process. It doesn't take much to do that.

They're not the only company, but they are probably one of the worst nowadays when it comes to cs and responding unfortunately :( It does take a fair bit of time though, one email no but they probably get a lot, and many of them probably with the same question or questions ><

Wombat
11-16-2015, 10:46 PM
Super interesting to see that reply. How come they haven't been proactive and sent something to all of their customers? I have the same item on order and gotten nothing.

Guess I'll send a similar email to get them to put some priority on my shipping as well since I have an Exclusive version for the same item.

ARH and being proactive with information don't exactly go together.

qz33
11-17-2015, 01:56 AM
Hi guys sorry about the delay,here's the picture.

http://i63.tinypic.com/4vfzpx.jpg

A very nice picture.

Dark Shadow
11-17-2015, 06:59 PM

Fully agree with you and Dao2.
A while ago I have read that Arahom has said that he will be no longer active on any forum and that he will answering questions only via email.

Another thing that makes me very angry is the ARH Studios FORUM because that's the same problem with promisses and promisses and promisses but nothing else.(not acting in any way whatsoever,just words).
I was a member on the previous old forum and when Arahom told us that he was busy to changed the whole forum into a brandnew forum I asked him a very important question which is:Can we have a buy/sell/trade section on the new forum so members have the chance to buy or sell or trade beautiful statue's under each other,he answered me directly that it was a very good suggestion and he thanked me for the brilliant idea,I have emailed him many times when he's willing to fill that up like he prommised and every time the same answer over and over again,yes sorry for the delay but we are very busy and we work on it.
BULL---- I SAY,and to be honest I'm not such a great fan of his company anymore cause he's treating his customers bad with ZERO RESPECT.:psycho:

jmsmith3388
11-17-2015, 08:19 PM
They don't answer emails either... maybe they will answer a Facebook post.. at this point the post probably wont be a good one from me.

dao2
11-17-2015, 09:10 PM
A little strong there. I'm sort of in both fields. It would be great if they did more updates during the course of the release, but most don't other then say PCS or XM. I think this is a failing of just everybody in the industry.

I also think they should do a better job of communicating delays to their customers, having to hunt around for it sucks and while they are probably the worst in this regard they are again not alone.

I also feel a lot of people are very entitled, and not just in a general sense. Seriously most that cry about it I'm sure went into this knowing what ARH is like. And if they had no notion that's a little excuse but they are a company, not a random person. It's incredibly easy to find out information about them. When I wanted to purchase something from e2046.com I didn't just go straight to their site and purchase stuff, I damn well looked them up online.

What I am really scared about is going through their CS if I get a broken piece or something like that. And I purchased still knowing that I may well have to go through a bunch of bull---- to get it set straight, and despite that they don't necessarily do what they SHOULD do I at least know it.

If I ran into a problem I would absolutely come to the forums and let people know of my issues so they are informed. But so far what I've got from ARH hasn't really let me down, and the one issue I had was corrected (but was purchased through a retailer, and tbh was in their best interest to correct). But for the stuff I've ordered and haven't even released yet, and has had reasonable delays? No I won't cry about it, and I don't really think others should too :| I'm not really afraid of not receiving my statue at this point. If delays get unreasonable I would make my displeasure known but delays are par for course with this industry nowadays unfortunately

TL:DR I think both sides need to lighten up a bit :P

IXEC
11-17-2015, 10:03 PM
:goodpost::iagree:

Wombat
11-17-2015, 10:34 PM

If ARH lightens up any more they will disappear.

:p

dao2
11-17-2015, 11:39 PM
well looks like a new update just came in via the newsletter ;p a bit overdue but very informative ;p

IXEC
11-18-2015, 01:00 AM
well looks like a new update just came in via the newsletter ;p a bit overdue but very informative ;p

It did.....this below...

Good news! We just received word from our factory that our 2014 line of statues is ready to ship, finally!

So, here is what happens next. All of the statues are leaving China this month. For all US buyers, we just need to wait for the statues to arrive and clear customs. Once this is done they will be immediately shipped by FedEx to your address.
Now, for all international orders, we can start shipping directly from the factory in China right away. This means you guys are probably going to receive the statues even earlier.
Here is a list of the statues shipping now. Unfortunately the Frazetta line is not yet ready and for those, we are still going to need to wait a little longer but there is no need for concern. It is just a matter of time. No orders will be canceled and all pre-orders are guaranteed and will ship as soon as our factory is done.

- Arhian the Head Huntress
- Hercules
- Queen of Vampires
- Alexander the Great
- Ares God of War (Golden Armor version)
- Tarzan Cry

The Shifflet Bros Viking is almost ready as well and will ship right after.
Please write us at: arhstudios@hotmail.com if you have any question or if you had a change of address. All of our ARH Studios staff is back from vacation, so we are available full time to answer any enquirers!
One more thing I want to add. I will be giving a one year free full subscription to our ARH ComiX website line, so all buyers who have ordered any of the statues above will have this free gift as my way of thanking for your patience and understanding.

You guys will be able to read and download all the comics that we will release this next year of 2016, including the three graphic novels for
ARHIAN, ASTRIA and ARKHALLA, the Queen of Vampires.

All you need to do is write us to redeem your subscription.

best,

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

Dark Shadow
11-18-2015, 09:13 AM
I received this email also:Finally cause I'm looking pretty much forward to this beauty.:crazy:

Valkyrie
11-18-2015, 10:22 AM
Congrats to everyone expecting those statues on the list.

Sadly, for the two Frazetta pieces I ordered..."It is just a matter of time." :tumblew: :p

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/d4/d4c7ed99c07a00c53309d835d78316a8cc36af60107131bed123b3f056b5e5bf.jpg

qz33
11-18-2015, 11:09 AM
What I am really scared about is going through their CS if I get a broken piece or something like that. And I purchased still knowing that I may well have to go through a bunch of bull---- to get it set straight, and despite that they don't necessarily do what they SHOULD do I at least know it.

...the one issue I had was corrected (but was purchased through a retailer, and tbh was in their best interest to correct)...

This is the sole reason I prefer to have a MAJOR retailer for insulation from ARH.

Better service and insurance that at worst I will receive a refund without owning the statue which is preferred to owning an unsatisfactory expense.

Not sure what I will do about the ARKHALLA Seduction; the EX goblet may not be worth the risk but I prefer to have it.

dao2
11-18-2015, 11:54 AM
This is the sole reason I prefer to have a MAJOR retailer for insulation from ARH.

Better service and insurance that at worst I will receive a refund without owning the statue which is preferred to owning an unsatisfactory expense.

Not sure what I will do about the ARKHALLA Seduction; the EX goblet may not be worth the risk but I prefer to have it.

Yeah, their EXs are pretty good :P

Dark Shadow
11-19-2015, 07:24 PM
Congrats to everyone expecting those statues on the list.

Sadly, for the two Frazetta pieces I ordered..."It is just a matter of time." :tumblew: :p

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/d4/d4c7ed99c07a00c53309d835d78316a8cc36af60107131bed123b3f056b5e5bf.jpg

Like this picture very much but I'm not gonna wait that long hehehehe.

Musei
12-06-2015, 08:36 PM
Chances it ships this month?

Dark Shadow
12-07-2015, 09:16 PM
Chances it ships this month?

They promissed me to do so and that I would receive it before xmas.

Musei
12-19-2015, 08:05 PM
They promissed me to do so and that I would receive it before xmas.

Well finally got my reply back over email. It says exactly the same thing it said at the beginning of last month (almost verbatim).

Statues are still in transit from China and don't have an arrival date. I'd say we are lucky to get them by the end of January.

Dark Shadow
12-19-2015, 10:17 PM
Well finally got my reply back over email. It says exactly the same thing it said at the beginning of last month (almost verbatim).

Statues are still in transit from China and don't have an arrival date. I'd say we are lucky to get them by the end of January.

Let us hope and fingers crossed buddy.:praying::praying::praying:

zeus
12-20-2015, 09:27 AM
I gave up,they will show up when they will show up.I don't even think about it anymore.

ctg
12-20-2015, 10:03 AM
They have an awsome shipping contract with these 5 guys, how do you think their statues are so affordable!

crimsinwing1989
12-24-2015, 04:28 PM
They have an awsome shipping contract with these 5 guys, how do you think their statues are so affordable!

:hilarious:

Dark Shadow
12-24-2015, 10:19 PM

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Musei
01-05-2016, 03:17 PM
A new year begins. Happy New Year everyone!

Now, anyone dare to email them to find out if there are any new updates?

ctg
01-05-2016, 09:13 PM
The 5 guys shipping co. finally figured out after 6 months that a round boat with 1 paddle only goes in circles so they purchased a 2nd paddle and have just passed midway island, California here they come....Just keep fingers crossed that the impending El Ninio storm doesn't wash them off course to Hawaii

crimsinwing1989
01-07-2016, 10:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYaCIu7nqn0

Musei
01-08-2016, 12:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYaCIu7nqn0

http://kannadigaworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/types_of_tear-2.jpg

Valkyrie
01-08-2016, 12:34 PM
I wonder how they're going to get any work done with all those boxes in there.

FROBAY
01-08-2016, 12:45 PM
I wonder how they're going to get any work done with all those boxes in there.

I would hope they ship it all out quickly.

Valkyrie
01-08-2016, 01:01 PM
Hopefully.

From the looks of it, that's a lot of product to move. That's probably all they're going to be able to work on for a while.

punisher2000
01-08-2016, 03:55 PM
I think this is the greatest update and happy ARH shares this with us.

Dark Shadow
01-12-2016, 07:59 PM

Yeah I did and this was the answer I got on 9-1-2016.

Hi Jonny,

I’m sorry about your frustration. We here do everything we can to have the statues ready and shipped out as fast as we can. Some delays are beyond our control. We are in the USA, and our factory is in CHINA. There is nothing we can actually do to speed up the production time once we ship them the prototypes. Sometimes it takes six months, sometimes it takes over a year to get our products finished. This is beyond our control. I would suggest you DON’T buy a statue while in pre-order if the waiting time is so frustrating for you.

All statues, including ARHIAN have already arrived at our studio, and we have already started to ship all orders out. You will receive a shipping notice for your order this next week.

best,
Arahom Radjah.
ARH Studios Inc.

FROBAY
01-13-2016, 01:55 PM
Awesome, I'm still waiting for shipping notice.

Musei
01-14-2016, 02:29 AM
Awesome, I'm still waiting for shipping notice.

Same here.

Anthos
01-14-2016, 09:26 AM
Got my shipping notice but it's shipping to my old address

Dark Shadow
01-14-2016, 09:56 AM
Same here.

Idem-Dito.

dao2
01-14-2016, 05:49 PM
Got my shipping notice but it's shipping to my old address

ouch, if it's UPS or Fedex and you're old address is nearby have them send it to a store so you can go pick it up ><

capchi3
01-14-2016, 08:00 PM
Coolio!...got my FedEx notice

Anthos
01-14-2016, 08:00 PM
ouch, if it's UPS or Fedex and you're old address is nearby have them send it to a store so you can go pick it up ><

It's nearby thankfully, I'll contact them tomorrow.

FROBAY
01-14-2016, 08:07 PM
Still waiting on my tracking. :)

Valkyrie
01-14-2016, 08:18 PM
Hope you guys share some pics of this and any others on the way! :)

zeus
01-14-2016, 08:29 PM
still no shipping notice waiting on Hercules and Alexander

Valkyrie
01-14-2016, 08:36 PM
still no shipping notice waiting on Hercules and Alexander

According to FB on the 12th, they already shipped out Tarzan and Hercules. Next up was Arhian and so forth. They're shipping by each product so Alexander may be one of the later ones to ship. Might want to email them about Hercules because I think you should have heard something by now.

Kamxam
01-14-2016, 11:02 PM
Got my Arhian about 2 days ago actually but it's still in the box as i have absolutely no room to display it atm. (Currently looking for a new display case as i have 3-4 statues in boxes)
Only got the regular as the limited editions were sold out. :(

Musei
01-15-2016, 12:03 AM
Still no shipping notice from them. I've even dropped an email to them and no reply from anyone.

Armored_Berserk
01-15-2016, 02:53 PM
Why is it taking so long to ship Arhian seriously?

dao2
01-15-2016, 04:45 PM
cause they got like a ton of statues to ship and it's only been a few days :|

Valkyrie
01-15-2016, 05:02 PM
cause they got like a ton of statues to ship and it's only been a few days :|

Also the fact that it's probably only two or three guys doing the shipping. It's not like they have a dedicated warehouse crew. It's going to take some time to move through all that product.

FROBAY
01-15-2016, 05:30 PM
Got my tracking.

Kamxam
01-15-2016, 05:47 PM
My Arhian is #272. (Saw that it didn't have an Exclusive edition so i guess i mistook it for the 2nd version which is the exclusive edition)

zeus
01-15-2016, 07:13 PM
there is Arhian #1 and Arhian #2

Dark Shadow
01-15-2016, 10:20 PM
Still waiting for my tracking for the first Arhian.

Xaerius
01-16-2016, 07:37 PM
My Arhian is #272. (Saw that it didn't have an Exclusive edition so i guess i mistook it for the 2nd version which is the exclusive edition)

There was definitely a Web Exclusive Edition of the Arhian #1 but I think that the only difference was that it came with the 3 Arhian comic books.

Has anyone opened theirs up yet? Mine has arrived but I will be away from home for another two weeks so won't be able to post pictures or even see it until then.

Dark Shadow
01-16-2016, 08:22 PM
There was definitely a Web Exclusive Edition of the Arhian #1 but I think that the only difference was that it came with the 3 Arhian comic books.

Has anyone opened theirs up yet? Mine has arrived but I will be away from home for another two weeks so won't be able to post pictures or even see it until then.

That's the one I'm waiting for with the three comic books.:buttrock:

FROBAY
01-17-2016, 12:14 PM
Pics please, anyone?

thecollector80
01-17-2016, 09:20 PM
BBTS sent me a 10 day processing email on Jan 15 for Arhian. so next week they should be shipping

charger30
01-18-2016, 04:37 AM
BBTS sent me a 10 day processing email on Jan 15 for Arhian. so next week they should be shipping

I payed for my one in full a long time ago and I am still waiting , they even said overseas buyers would get them before US buyers , well I live in Australia .

Dark Shadow
01-18-2016, 04:13 PM
I payed for my one in full a long time ago and I am still waiting , they even said overseas buyers would get them before US buyers , well I live in Australia .

Yep that's what they said to me some while ago.
I really don't believe them anymore.

This is my first statue from them directly and will be my last that's for sure.

qz33
01-19-2016, 01:28 PM
Anyone that didn't order direct: Is the top removeable as in the direct edition?

dao2
01-19-2016, 03:43 PM
it should be yes qz33

Anthos
01-19-2016, 07:08 PM
Finally she is here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/anthos/Mobile%20Uploads/693FF873-5DEA-4982-9995-442DB4CEAAA9.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/anthos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/693FF873-5DEA-4982-9995-442DB4CEAAA9.jpg.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/anthos/Mobile%20Uploads/BAEDEF49-DEF8-423E-9ADA-6BEFF1159DC0.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/anthos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/BAEDEF49-DEF8-423E-9ADA-6BEFF1159DC0.jpg.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/anthos/Mobile%20Uploads/05CBACFF-C041-4D00-82C9-0C0E10255D8E.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/anthos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/05CBACFF-C041-4D00-82C9-0C0E10255D8E.jpg.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/anthos/Mobile%20Uploads/B06762AC-5916-4FF2-AA6C-0206AB55A157.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/anthos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/B06762AC-5916-4FF2-AA6C-0206AB55A157.jpg.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/anthos/Mobile%20Uploads/4791FEBC-67A5-481E-9AC5-48504215A8D8.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/anthos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/4791FEBC-67A5-481E-9AC5-48504215A8D8.jpg.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/anthos/Mobile%20Uploads/6D9D28A3-BD8F-400A-89C8-32893EBF2383.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/anthos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/6D9D28A3-BD8F-400A-89C8-32893EBF2383.jpg.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/anthos/Mobile%20Uploads/251B15D0-9082-4EB4-8B8B-DD8A1A4733E4.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/anthos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/251B15D0-9082-4EB4-8B8B-DD8A1A4733E4.jpg.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/anthos/Mobile%20Uploads/FEE46DDE-1250-44BA-8B0C-4891AD8CDA82.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/anthos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/FEE46DDE-1250-44BA-8B0C-4891AD8CDA82.jpg.html)

Valkyrie
01-19-2016, 07:18 PM
Congrats, Anthos! What are your first impressions?

Finally she is here

Anthos
01-19-2016, 07:24 PM
Congrats, Anthos! What are your first impressions?

I think she's gorgeous, turned out really nice. For the price, I think it's a great piece. ARH did a terrific job!

Finisher
01-19-2016, 07:45 PM
Looks very good. Many thanks for pictures !
Well done ARH!

Valkyrie
01-19-2016, 09:38 PM
I think she's gorgeous, turned out really nice. For the price, I think it's a great piece. ARH did a terrific job!

Good to hear! Thanks for sharing your pics. :buttrock:

AC_808
01-19-2016, 10:04 PM
This is a beautiful piece! Congrats!

I would've bought this too if version 2 didn't come along. I have version 2 on PO ...and looking forward to getting it.

FROBAY
01-20-2016, 11:29 AM
Great pics. Thanks for posting. What's the edition size?

Valkyrie
01-20-2016, 11:50 AM
This is a beautiful piece! Congrats!

I would've bought this too if version 2 didn't come along. I have version 2 on PO ...and looking forward to getting it.

I went with Arhian 2 as well. That design just hit a lot of points for me, so I decided to skip this one. Going by Anthos's pics, it gives me hope that Arhian 2 will turn out nicely too.

thecollector80
01-21-2016, 01:04 PM
a few days ago BBTS listed 3 more for preorder...now i check it's sold out again. i guess a lot of guys have been waiting for this.

Musei
01-21-2016, 01:59 PM
Anyone have another contact number for them other than the one listed on their website? The 208-899-4038 number listed there just rings and then stops after about 15 rings, and getting no replies from email.

ReTardist
01-21-2016, 02:44 PM
Anyone have another contact number for them other than the one listed on their website? The 208-899-4038 number listed there just rings and then stops after about 15 rings, and getting no replies from email.
what time are you callling? call between 10am and 3pm Mountain Time...

Armored_Berserk
01-21-2016, 03:04 PM
Funny thing is that i went back home today and found an Arhian package in it! I didn't receive any email or shipping notice at all!!!
Glad someone was at home to receipt the package...

Anyway she is very beautiful, very well painted... Sideshow factory should learn from this...

Musei
01-21-2016, 03:05 PM
what time are you callling? call between 10am and 3pm Mountain Time...

Tried calling at around 10:30ish give or take. I'll try again soon. Thanks.

loricstone
01-21-2016, 03:25 PM
She looks like Kim Basinger to me. :)

Dark Shadow
01-22-2016, 03:07 PM
Finally she is here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/anthos/Mobile%20Uploads/693FF873-5DEA-4982-9995-442DB4CEAAA9.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/anthos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/693FF873-5DEA-4982-9995-442DB4CEAAA9.jpg.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/anthos/Mobile%20Uploads/BAEDEF49-DEF8-423E-9ADA-6BEFF1159DC0.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/anthos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/BAEDEF49-DEF8-423E-9ADA-6BEFF1159DC0.jpg.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/anthos/Mobile%20Uploads/05CBACFF-C041-4D00-82C9-0C0E10255D8E.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/anthos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/05CBACFF-C041-4D00-82C9-0C0E10255D8E.jpg.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/anthos/Mobile%20Uploads/B06762AC-5916-4FF2-AA6C-0206AB55A157.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/anthos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/B06762AC-5916-4FF2-AA6C-0206AB55A157.jpg.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/anthos/Mobile%20Uploads/4791FEBC-67A5-481E-9AC5-48504215A8D8.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/anthos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/4791FEBC-67A5-481E-9AC5-48504215A8D8.jpg.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/anthos/Mobile%20Uploads/6D9D28A3-BD8F-400A-89C8-32893EBF2383.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/anthos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/6D9D28A3-BD8F-400A-89C8-32893EBF2383.jpg.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/anthos/Mobile%20Uploads/251B15D0-9082-4EB4-8B8B-DD8A1A4733E4.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/anthos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/251B15D0-9082-4EB4-8B8B-DD8A1A4733E4.jpg.html)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/anthos/Mobile%20Uploads/FEE46DDE-1250-44BA-8B0C-4891AD8CDA82.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/anthos/media/Mobile%20Uploads/FEE46DDE-1250-44BA-8B0C-4891AD8CDA82.jpg.html)

Big congrats Anthos this is a very beautiful one,I guess the 3 comic books will ship on a later date? What's the number of your Arhian statue?

wolf-brother
01-22-2016, 04:06 PM
I received mine with an Arhian poster and a Queen of Vampires comic.The ex is supposed to have the first three Arhian comics signed? What happened?

Yes the top is removable both versions the regular and EX
Only thing with EX is the first 3 Comics signed and the poster

thecollector80
01-22-2016, 04:14 PM
I received mine with an Arhian poster and a Queen of Vampires comic.The ex is supposed to have the first three Arhian comics signed? What happened?

you got the lucky draw variant. congrats. :D

Valkyrie
01-22-2016, 04:41 PM

You got the "Thank you" gifts they were including with these statues.

https://scontent.ftpa1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/1933634_984322618273912_8110769602587234903_o.jpg

I don't think those EX comics are done printing yet so they'll be mailed later.

Saw this on Facebook posted on the 7th:

As a big thank you to all of our supporters look for free posters and free graphic novels from our new line of comics inside our Arhian and Queen of Vampire EX statues. Those who have purchased the EX editions of these statues will also receive the first three graphic novels right off the press by mail once they finish printing!

wolf-brother
01-22-2016, 07:09 PM
Thanks Valkyrie. :thumbs2:

Finisher
01-23-2016, 10:38 AM
Beautiful statue. Thanks for updates and pictures !

trav99ss
01-25-2016, 05:14 PM
Well, the big day finally arrived after a delay from Friday due to the snow storm. I was both excited and nervous to open up the box as this is my first ever statue. Started with Hot Toys about a year (Marvel Figures) and have now pre-ordered a few statues with this being the first to be released. First the bad, had the same broken skirt parts on the front. Clean breaks, same as duckman. Second, the top really doesn't cover as much as I expected. I for the life of me can't believe that the top came out in production as designed. Would've thought it was designed (and as shown by the proto pics) to be more complete in coverage. If you can display the statue up high, it looks like everything is covered, but from the top, not so much. On the good side, paint on mine is perfect. No real issues that I can see and no cracks like I've seen in some others. Overall, I'm pretty happy with how it looks and am really happy to not have any major defects.

I think it's a beautiful statue, just hoping by some miracle, they acknowledge the top and release a new one or someone can tell me how to get one custom made. 3rd pic shows the issue with the top the best.

Will ARH offer up some kind of credit due to these issues like Sideshow or is it a take it or leave it kind of deal?

Here are a few pics...

FROBAY
01-25-2016, 06:12 PM
Beautiful statue.

Valkyrie
01-25-2016, 07:15 PM
You could try them at 208 899 4038 (between 10am and 3pm Mountain Time) or arhstudios@hotmail.com. That seems to be how they want to be contacted lately.

I've heard of them repairing statues for their customers before. I imagine they'll work with you somehow.

Well, the big day finally arrived after a delay from Friday due to the snow storm. I was both excited and nervous to open up the box as this is my first ever statue. Started with Hot Toys about a year (Marvel Figures) and have now pre-ordered a few statues with this being the first to be released. First the bad, had the same broken skirt parts on the front. Clean breaks, same as duckman. Second, the top really doesn't cover as much as I expected. I for the life of me can't believe that the top came out in production as designed. Would've thought it was designed (and as shown by the proto pics) to be more complete in coverage. If you can display the statue up high, it looks like everything is covered, but from the top, not so much. On the good side, paint on mine is perfect. No real issues that I can see and no cracks like I've seen in some others. Overall, I'm pretty happy with how it looks and am really happy to not have any major defects.

I think it's a beautiful statue, just hoping by some miracle, they acknowledge the top and release a new one or someone can tell me how to get one custom made. 3rd pic shows the issue with the top the best.

Will ARH offer up some kind of credit due to these issues like Sideshow or is it a take it or leave it kind of deal?

Here are a few pics...

ReTardist
01-25-2016, 07:18 PM
yeah call us. we'll get you sorted

zuko3984
01-25-2016, 11:37 PM
Mine came today. First the good. I really like her face and think it came out even better in person then the pictures. I think she's gorgeous. The entire statue i think came out really great as far as the sculpt and paint.
The bad. Two pieces of her skirt came broken off and rattling around in the box. It looks like it is the same pieces that broke off on other peoples statues. It's a clean break and i don't think anyone would even know it was broken unless it is pointed out but it still should not be broken. This is obviously some sort of problem with the way this was packed since a few people have had the exact same thing break. I also have a small scratch/black mark on one of her legs. The removable top doesn't really sit/fit right. It does not really cover her well and just does not look like it fits right. And finally she does not really lock into the base very well. She seems like she is going to fall over. Very loose at the base.
I emailed ARH to see what they can do. Not sure if I am going to keep this or not with the issues.
The broken skirt i can live with since it doesn't really look broken and no one will even really know it's broken unless it is pointed out to them. The statue fitting into the base i can fix by putting some statue Museum putty in the base to get it to hold better. My real concern is the mark on the leg and the top fitting better. I can even live with the mark on her leg since the way it will be displayed it shouldn't be noticed very much. But i really want the top to fit better. I guess i'll see what they say and think it over because i really like this statue except for the issues.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1603/24534435981_b3400d11d1_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Do2p3V)20160125_214834 (https://flic.kr/p/Do2p3V) by zuko1312 (https://www.flickr.com/photos/zuko33/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1595/23989863293_9aa154d5c1_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/CxUjyD)20160125_214830 (https://flic.kr/p/CxUjyD) by zuko1312 (https://www.flickr.com/photos/zuko33/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1625/24248897289_a0f0d07b4a_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/CWMWm2)20160125_214840 (https://flic.kr/p/CWMWm2) by zuko1312 (https://www.flickr.com/photos/zuko33/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1611/24534432321_c73748686c_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Do2nXP)20160125_214819 (https://flic.kr/p/Do2nXP) by zuko1312 (https://www.flickr.com/photos/zuko33/), on Flickr

zuko3984
01-26-2016, 01:46 AM

nameivom
01-26-2016, 02:00 AM
Does anyone have another email address. The hotmail address posted does not work. I have issues with the statue I received concerning breaks on the skirt, sloppy paint in areas and as others have said the top doesn't fit all that well.

zuko3984
01-26-2016, 02:05 AM
Does anyone have another email address. The hotmail address posted does not work. I have issues with the statue I received concerning breaks on the skirt, sloppy paint in areas and as others have said the top doesn't fit all that well.

arhstudios@hotmail.com should work. I got a reply from that email address.
As far as the top not fitting they said that the top is the way it is supposed to be. It isn't supposed to fully cover her and her nipples are supposed to show even with the top on. I don't get the point of the top if it doesn't cover her but they say this is the way it is supposed to be.

ReTardist
01-26-2016, 02:07 AM
please call us between 10 am and 3 pm mountain time. we will get these taken care of

trav99ss
01-26-2016, 10:32 AM
So, just out of curiosity, is the next Arhian (City of Horrors) going to have her top made in the same fashion? Any chance it could be made to just have just a bit more coverage? Already have it pre-ordered and am really looking forward to it.

Honestly, when it's just me and the wife (who loves this statue btw), the bit of nip that is showing isn't a huge deal. However, when we have her mother over or something like that, it's then when full coverage would be a nice to have. Arkhalla is going to be a tough one to explain, lol, but she was just too beautiful of a statue to pass up (will probably have to hide her on occasion).

thecollector80
01-26-2016, 10:55 AM
So I did something stupid. I tried to fix the issues myself and made things worse. I was able to get the marks off her leg but in the process i broke the dagger on her hip. I also tried to fix the problem with her not sitting right in the base and ended up breaking the whole foot peg thing. Since i broke these things i'm not even comfortable asking for any sort of return/exhcange and am just going to write this off as a lesson to myself, no more trying to fix things myself, I'm not good at it. If i ever get another statue from any place that needs anything fixed i just return it.
I still think it's a great looking statue just wish it didn't have issues and I really wish i would have just exchanged it for another instead of making things worse. Oh well lesson learned.

list it on ebay for auction. i'd be more than happy to buy that to fix up or use for my customs. i"m always looking for broken statues to use for parts or use for kit bashing.

jlebrun208
01-26-2016, 10:40 PM
I recieved my statue also. I hade the same problems:

1)waistband broken.

2)Bad paint job on the legs, either packaging rubbed them real bad or the paint wasn't 100% dried when they packed it.

3)Magnet in the right breastplate repels the statue. So i assume both magnets are the same.

I love ARH statues and ideas. They make beautiful prototypes. I think the factory is dropping the ball and hurting their product. I hope they forward the concerns or look for a new factory to make their stuff.

I contacted them and they said they would make repairs. I have 3 other items on preorder (Barbarian EX, Gold Ares, and Achilles), I hope they come in better shape than this one did.

I'm a big fan of ARH so I hope they can get these factory concerns lined out.

ReTardist
01-26-2016, 10:52 PM
the damage seems to be unique to Arhian in this case. There was a design flaw in the packaging from the factory apparently. We WILL get this sorted out.

zeus
01-26-2016, 10:58 PM
Do you know when Alexander and gold ares are shipping?

Xaerius
01-27-2016, 04:13 AM
I'll be home on Monday and finally able to open mine up. I'm glad that ARH is taking care of the issues that happened due to the issue with packaging but I'm still hoping for the best. At least I know that any issues will be handled. :)

Armored_Berserk
01-27-2016, 02:35 PM
I have the exact same breakage on the skirt. Plus the fact i have a part where paint is missing...

charger30
01-28-2016, 02:49 AM
My Figure arrived today not broken

charger30
01-28-2016, 02:55 AM
My figure

thecollector80
01-28-2016, 10:52 AM
i guess BBTS still doesn't have their shipment yet even though they sent out their 10 day notice email almost 2 weeks ago.

crimsinwing1989
01-28-2016, 03:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdLart8dsCE not sure if this has been posted, video unboxing by comic book fanatic.

Valkyrie
01-28-2016, 03:37 PM
Nice find, crimsinwing. Shame about yet another skirt breakage. :(

crimsinwing1989
01-28-2016, 04:04 PM
Yea it seems to be a common issue, i feel for the people who waited so long only to have this occur.

ReTardist
01-28-2016, 06:01 PM
i'll post this every day if I have to. but please call us. we are aware of the issues and we are handling it one on one. Thanks guys

The13thWarlock
01-28-2016, 09:19 PM
i'll post this every day if I have to. but please call us. we are aware of the issues and we are handling it one on one. Thanks guys

I have one of these ladies waiting to be shipped off to me, so knowing this is an issue, is ARH doing anything different with how they are packing this model for shipping? I trust you guys to stand behind your product, but obviously I would rather get one that is not broke in the first place... Thanks in advance for the reply!

FriendlySamurai
01-28-2016, 10:07 PM
I'm pretty sure it would take a whole lot of time and planning to change the packaging this late in the game... I say cross your fingers and if that doesn't work don't trust your fingers. I'm sure they'll make it right.

ReTardist
01-28-2016, 10:40 PM
Arahom and Spencer went through the Arhian boxes that we had left at the studio and repacked them. I have no idea how many they were able to get through this late in the game though. Regardless, if you get one that is broken we will get them fixed and returned to you.

The13thWarlock
01-29-2016, 12:15 AM
Arahom and Spencer went through the Arhian boxes that we had left at the studio and repacked them. I have no idea how many they were able to get through this late in the game though. Regardless, if you get one that is broken we will get them fixed and returned to you.

That's awesome! I can't wait till mine shows up!

thecollector80
01-30-2016, 02:34 AM

i hope those get to BBTS since i ordered from them.

would you fix the broken ones not purchased directly from ARH?

The13thWarlock
01-30-2016, 09:36 AM

I just was talking to a guy who got one with a broken piece... The little bit on the loincloth that people are having issues with. He said ARH agreed to fix the model but he would have to ship it back to him. He wasn't overly pleased with this offer and sold the piece. I see where he's coming from. After all, this happened to quite a few statues. Though I can see where it would be a financial nightmare to replace or to cover shipping back and forth to a person, it's not the buyers fault. Hopefully if you do pay to ship it back ARH will do something for you on the back end... Maybe a credit toward your next purchase or something along that line.

The13thWarlock
01-30-2016, 09:38 AM

I completely went off topic... All that in the previous post was to say this:

I hope they would fix it, even if it was not purchased directly from them because I'm considering picking up this broken statue! Lol!

thecollector80
01-30-2016, 10:57 AM
I completely went off topic... All that in the previous post was to say this:

I hope they would fix it, even if it was not purchased directly from them because I'm considering picking up this broken statue! Lol!

i would keep this regardless since the sculpt is good. i'll just fix it and repaint it myself. brown is easy to color match and cheat on...some glue, sanding and filling will fix it like new. but since i'm already backed up with my projects i'd rather have ARH deal with it. would be good if they covered shipping back and forth since SSC and other major online retailers like BBTS have no problem with that kinda thing.

AC_808
01-30-2016, 02:28 PM
I'm glad ARH is responding to these issues. It was rather silent right before this.

Although I decided not to get this one ...version 1, I'm tracking it very closely as I do have version 2 on PO. What goes on with this one will be an indication of what it will be like with version 2.

crimsinwing1989
01-30-2016, 04:57 PM
I just was talking to a guy who got one with a broken piece... The little bit on the loincloth that people are having issues with. He said ARH agreed to fix the model but he would have to ship it back to him. He wasn't overly pleased with this offer and sold the piece. I see where he's coming from. After all, this happened to quite a few statues. Though I can see where it would be a financial nightmare to replace or to cover shipping back and forth to a person, it's not the buyers fault. Hopefully if you do pay to ship it back ARH will do something for you on the back end... Maybe a credit toward your next purchase or something along that line.Smart man, he shouldn't have to pay for something that isn't his fault.

i would keep this regardless since the sculpt is good. i'll just fix it and repaint it myself. brown is easy to color match and cheat on...some glue, sanding and filling will fix it like new. but since i'm already backed up with my projects i'd rather have ARH deal with it. would be good if they covered shipping back and forth since SSC and other major online retailers like BBTS have no problem with that kinda thing.I was under the impression that most any company would pay for the return/fix/replacement of a defective product, i understand their a smaller company but thats bad for business, though who knows maybe they offer a discount or something.

The13thWarlock
01-30-2016, 05:05 PM
Smart man, he shouldn't have to pay for something that isn't his fault.

I was under the impression that most any company would pay for the return/fix/replacement of a defective product, i understand their a smaller company but thats bad for business, though who knows maybe they offer a discount or something.

Bear in mind, what I said isn't gospel or first hand info. It's what someone told me who had a broken statue.

crimsinwing1989
01-30-2016, 05:18 PM
Bear in mind, what I said isn't gospel or first hand info. It's what someone told me who had a broken statue.
I see, hopefully they do cover the charges, or atleast i imagine they would in this case.

thecollector80
01-30-2016, 05:47 PM
Smart man, he shouldn't have to pay for something that isn't his fault.

I was under the impression that most any company would pay for the return/fix/replacement of a defective product, i understand their a smaller company but thats bad for business, though who knows maybe they offer a discount or something.

am just assuming since i haven't heard of ARH paying for shipping back and forth for Arhian especially if you buy it from a third party retailer.

The13thWarlock
01-30-2016, 10:41 PM
I'm wondering if ARH is dealing with this on a case by case basis depending on what the customer wants... Maybe they are giving a credit to people who have a broken piece but buy some glue and fix it themselves... Maybe they do something else for the person who wants to send it back for them to repair...

I feel like if there was one general fix for this Ehren would have told us what it was. Instead he just said the people with the problem would be taken care of.

I know that every time I've dealt with ARH people they have always been super helpful and go way above and beyond to make sure I'm happy. I can't imagine they would "stick" people on something small like this. It's just not what they do.

fernando2
02-01-2016, 03:28 PM
am just assuming since i haven't heard of ARH paying for shipping back and forth for Arhian especially if you buy it from a third party retailer.

I had an issue with my Arhian and notified them about it. They said they would fix it, to just send it back and they would take care of it. It was just with one of the accessories so I didn't have to ship the whole thing back. I packaged it up and sent it back to them. I never even thought that perhaps they would cover the return shipping until a couple of days after I had shipped, they sent me an email with a FedEx label to print and use. I thought that was nice of them to do and had I know I would have waited before just sticking it back in the mail.
It was good to see however that they were prepared to go the little extra and cover the return shipping.

thecollector80
02-01-2016, 08:42 PM
I had an issue with my Arhian and notified them about it. They said they would fix it, to just send it back and they would take care of it. It was just with one of the accessories so I didn't have to ship the whole thing back. I packaged it up and sent it back to them. I never even thought that perhaps they would cover the return shipping until a couple of days after I had shipped, they sent me an email with a FedEx label to print and use. I thought that was nice of them to do and had I know I would have waited before just sticking it back in the mail.
It was good to see however that they were prepared to go the little extra and cover the return shipping.

oh i see. good info. thanks.

Ravishing
02-03-2016, 02:56 PM
I also had issues with my Arhian statue Some paint and resin flaws. I notified them and they promised to send me a label to send it back for them to fix. That was 3 weeks ago. No word yet. Here's a pic. Under boob paint flaw and resin flaw in hair. If it's a non-shipping damage issue you should know that you should not have to cover return shipping on a factory flaw like this.

thecollector80
02-08-2016, 02:41 PM
BBTS finally got their stock in and i got my PO processed email notification. my CC is charged and it's a done deal. i hope it was one of those stocks that got inspected by ARH since it took way too long to ship to BBTS.

The13thWarlock
02-08-2016, 07:11 PM
BBTS finally got their stock in and i got my PO processed email notification. my CC is charged and it's a done deal. i hope it was one of those stocks that got inspected by ARH since it took way too long to ship to BBTS.

I got lucky with mine... I had to get mine through Speculative Ficton and they contacted ARH so it would be shipped directly to me. It took a little longer to get straightened out, but it's only getting shipped once instead of twice. That means half the chance of that skirt piece breaking!!!

ctg
02-09-2016, 01:43 PM
Mine had paint blotching rear back, front and broken panty tassel also. It's on its way back and to be honest I am more pumped to now be getting somewhat of a custom Arahom paint job than the factory original...........

zuko3984
02-09-2016, 08:41 PM
Just got an email from them. They got my return and said they would fix everything and get it back to me. I really appreciate a company standing behind the product. Everything should work out and i can't wait to get this one back and put it on display.

Valkyrie
02-09-2016, 08:51 PM
It's good to see you guys are getting it sorted out. Hope to get your impressions when you receive them back from ARH.

Cotasnoova
02-15-2016, 01:49 PM
I got two. One with broken belt and one with multiple paint app issues...bummer.

The13thWarlock
02-15-2016, 03:47 PM
From what their video said, they only had 14 returns out of 300 statues.Thats about a 5% return rate. I'm sure more people had broken bits and just fixed them themselves. It is a bummer that you got two and had a 100% breakage/issue rate.

On the up side, you can send it back and get it fixed up at no cost to you. My fingers are still crossed as Im waiting on mine to arrive.

Cotasnoova
02-15-2016, 06:29 PM
Just got an email back from ARH. I simply asked for a refund since I did not want repaired statues.

I was told I would have to pay for shipping back and that they would refund my purchase minus the shipping cost.

Nice.

The13thWarlock
02-15-2016, 07:12 PM
Just got an email back from ARH. I simply asked for a refund since I did not want repaired statues.

I was told I would have to pay for shipping back and that they would refund my purchase minus the shipping cost.

Nice.

I feel what you're saying about the statues... not wanting repaired statues. If you like the statue though, I'd send it back for the repairs. It's not like this is one broke statue out of 5000 and they just pull another off the shelf and send it out to you. This is a common issue with this particular statue and the stuff is being hand fixed by the ARH people themselves... Thats a cool story behind the statue.

Ultimately though, I guess you need to weigh the value of having the actual artists hands on your sculpture versus the value of a pristine culture right out of the box. Just would hate to see you lose $50-100 on statues you actually like. You might feel better after venting for a bit and see how the statue grows on you in a few days.

thecollector80
02-18-2016, 10:40 AM
anyone else getting this? mine gets delivered by Fedex saturday from BBTS. broke or not its a keeper. if its broke i send it back for repairs. if the repair is not good then it will go on my work table for a Red Sonja conversion. nice! win win

-Ace-
02-18-2016, 12:00 PM
Hey Collector80, please let us know how yours turns out from BBTS. Got mine from them yesterday. No broken parts, but paint issues on 3 different areas- same as others. Thinking about what to do next......

The13thWarlock
02-18-2016, 02:46 PM
It sounds like you're going to be calling ARH for a return label and sending it back to get the paint fixed...

thecollector80
02-18-2016, 03:22 PM
Hey Collector80, please let us know how yours turns out from BBTS. Got mine from them yesterday. No broken parts, but paint issues on 3 different areas- same as others. Thinking about what to do next......

return for repairs.

The13thWarlock
03-01-2016, 03:03 PM
I'm still waiting for my Arhian!!! People have already got theirs, returned it for repairs and then got it back and I still haven't got mine.... I really wish I didn't miss out on the pre-order. I had to pick mine up though Speculative Fiction and guess what... They didn't pay ARH for their order yet. So I can't get my statue until SF clears their tab with ARH! I paid for this in Jan 9th!!!! It's March now! And despite telling me they are going to make payment and pay for mine seperate, I'm still waiting. Really bad business on the part of SF... Wish I could have ordered directly from ARH.

wolf-brother
03-01-2016, 03:22 PM
I'm happy to say that when mine arrived from ARH everything was just fine. :thumbs2:

-Ace-
03-01-2016, 04:22 PM
Hey collector80, how did yours turn out from BBTS?

The13thWarlock
03-01-2016, 04:59 PM
I'm happy to say that when mine arrived from ARH everything was just fine. :thumbs2:

Wish I could have done this. Even if I got a broke one, I'd still be better off. I can't even get a return email or call from Speculative Fiction. I hope they are not doing something shady.

zeus
03-01-2016, 05:13 PM
I'm waiting for my gold Ares from Speculative Fiction also.

The13thWarlock
03-01-2016, 05:47 PM
Ok! They are not doing anything shady. SF paid my statue off today and it's shipping tomorrow! I can't wait to get it!!!

zeus
03-01-2016, 06:48 PM
ARH informed me that they have not paid anything to them yet.

wolf-brother
03-01-2016, 07:02 PM
ARH informed me that they have not paid anything to them yet.

:confused:

The13thWarlock
03-01-2016, 08:51 PM
I got an email reply around 4:00pm eastern from SF saying he just made payment. I was able to reach ARH about an hour after that and they confirmed payment was made. So maybe yours was paid too.

ctg
03-03-2016, 11:26 AM
Just checkin in to see if anyone has gotten her back from ARH repaint yet??? If so are you satisfied?

jmsmith3388
03-03-2016, 05:09 PM
I got an email reply around 4:00pm eastern from SF saying he just made payment. I was able to reach ARH about an hour after that and they confirmed payment was made. So maybe yours was paid too.

I talked to ARH today about my Hercules Statue and they said he hasn't paid yet. Needless to say I will never purchase another statue from Specfiction again. He made up some excuse that ARH isn't shipping Hercules because of breakages. The guy is full of ---- and ARH should stop using them as a re-seller.

:psycho:

The13thWarlock
03-03-2016, 05:17 PM
Yeah. I have an update... Apparently, Spec Fic tried to pay for just my statue so ARH would ship it but they are requiring him to pay his balance in full before any statues are shipped. Obviously I'm not pleased. I ordered from Spec Fic before and had no issue. This time, there's a problem. Would I order from them again, no... Not unless they had the item in stock. I respect that SF tried to pay off my statue so I could get it but I also respect ARH's policy requiring him to settle his full bill. I guess in the end, I'll wait some more and I have confidence that the people at ARH will see that I'm taken care of. That's always been my experience with them, so I'm hoping that holds true.
Todd... Pay the people please!!!!!

jmsmith3388
03-03-2016, 06:06 PM
The problem is it says directly on Specfiction's website that the statue is In-Stock and ships 2-3 Days. It does not say, I need to pay the manufacture and wait for them to ship me the statue and then I will ship it. It should say Pre-Order instead. The fact he lied about everything pisses me off the most.

-Ace-
03-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Next time order from BBTS- they are great.

jmsmith3388
03-03-2016, 06:32 PM
Unfortunately BBTS was sold out, figured I would try Specfiction. They looked legit.. live and learn!

The13thWarlock
03-03-2016, 06:39 PM
The problem is, some of the stuff, like my Arhian, wasn't in released yet. I'm sure there are still pieces that he ordered that haven't been released yet. On top of that, his bill is probably 5-10k or more... And he might not have the capital. I hope that's not the case.

One thing that concerns me is that ARH doesn't seem to be working with him. They work with me... Why not him... Is it because he's being shady somehow... I don't know. I hope not, as he has had my money for Arhian since 1/9/16.

jmsmith3388
03-03-2016, 06:49 PM
The problem is, some of the stuff, like my Arhian, wasn't in released yet. I'm sure there are still pieces that he ordered that haven't been released yet. On top of that, his bill is probably 5-10k or more... And he might not have the capital. I hope that's not the case.

One thing that concerns me is that ARH doesn't seem to be working with him. They work with me... Why not him... Is it because he's being shady somehow... I don't know. I hope not, as he has had my money for Arhian since 1/9/16.

From my conversation with ARH they have been working with him, giving him an extension which is until the beginning of next week to get his order's paid.

ARH can not treat you and a re-seller the same, like you said if this guy has 5-10k worth of statues not paid for then ARH is taking the hit on that until he pays. He is reserving statues that someone else would of already paid for. Not to mention they don't really have much of a storage space to keep this guys statues laying around.

zeus
03-03-2016, 07:05 PM
I'm still waiting for my Gold Ares from Specfiction and having the same problem.even though he said he will ship this week.

thecollector80
03-03-2016, 07:19 PM
The problem is it says directly on Specfiction's website that the statue is In-Stock and ships 2-3 Days. It does not say, I need to pay the manufacture and wait for them to ship me the statue and then I will ship it. It should say Pre-Order instead. The fact he lied about everything pisses me off the most.

i knew my instincts were right and never ordered anything from them even though the prices are lower. they had the GG Shanna statue for i think $30 less than BBTS but i didn't bite their bait.

there's also this retailer SecretCompass that has lower prices on statues by XM but i can't seem to bring myself to preorder because it looks like one of those 1 man operation sites.

lesson is always stick with established online retailers like BBTS. they charge higher prices but that goes to great customer service and convenience.

thecollector80
03-03-2016, 07:26 PM
Hey collector80, how did yours turn out from BBTS?

statue and base are flawless on mine considering a lot of them have some kind of defect paintwise or have the broken skirt. mine has no breakage. it was one of the stock that got repackaged by ARH since it came opened and resealed. will post pics later. BBTS sent me a replacement accessory and should be delivered this week...of course free of charge and sent out the next business day after i contacted them. can't beat that! also my Arhian came double boxed and wrapped in bubble wrap by BBTS.

thecollector80
03-03-2016, 07:40 PM
Unfortunately BBTS was sold out, figured I would try Specfiction. They looked legit.. live and learn!

also be careful of ordering on ebay because a lot of sellers don't physically have these newer statues on hand and they are just essentially only selling their reservation to you. they make it appear that they have it by selecting their wordings on their listings. some say outright that item is a preorder. but some choose their words to make you think they actally have it.

that happened to me when i ordered an XM Studios Phoenix. i paid the same day i won $1,350 USD straight from my paypal account. 12 days later still no statue and no email. i opened a case with Ebay and got my money back. turns out the seller emailed me after opening a case and said he was waiting for it to be shipped from the manufacturer in Singapore.

what kinda s**t is that?!

it worked out for me anyway since i got a better deal on another XM Studios Phoenix. seller sent it out to me already and should be here early next week.

zeus
03-03-2016, 08:27 PM
This is the reason I hated when ARH did not want to use sideshow to distribute like they did before.

jmsmith3388
03-03-2016, 08:56 PM
I'm still waiting for my Gold Ares from Specfiction and having the same problem.even though he said he will ship this week.

FYI this wont be shipped this week.

He said the same exact thing to me the first email, then after the 4th business day I wrote him again asking for the exact date it will be shipped. That's when he replied he may not be able to fulfill my order because the number of breakage. Then I called ARH and got the real story. He still is sticking to his story even after I cancel.

ARH does think hes going to pay by the end of the weekend. Which means even if he pays your Ares won't be shipped out until mid next week at the very best.

zeus
03-03-2016, 09:09 PM
I know he is just buying time by feeding us bull.I just want t get my statue and be done.I have one more from him(For Gentle Giant) and then its over.The thing is my statues are paid in full.

The13thWarlock
03-03-2016, 10:08 PM
I don't know. He did try and make payment for my statue. This tells me that he is trying to get my stuff to me. I'm not guessing at this, I know it because ARH told me he tried to pay but they denied the payment. As per their agreement with him, he needs to pay his whole bill. I've bought a Conan from him before, got a good price... $1k for Conan and the snake, including shipping, and it was shipped fast and without problem. I really think he just overextended himself with his order, and probably not just the ARH order either. I'm hoping we makes the payment by weeks end... Which is tomorrow, and I will have my statue in the mail by early next week. Fingers crossed...

The13thWarlock
03-03-2016, 10:11 PM
And would I order from him again... If he gets my Arhian to me... Yes. Things happen and if he has a statue I want, at a good price, I'm buying. Though I'm always buying from ARH directly if at all possible.

jmsmith3388
03-04-2016, 09:28 AM
And would I order from him again... If he gets my Arhian to me... Yes. Things happen and if he has a statue I want, at a good price, I'm buying. Though I'm always buying from ARH directly if at all possible.

Good luck with that, I would rather pay the extra $100 to avoid this nonsense. He stuck to his lie about not being able to get the statue because of breakage, even after I told him I talked to ARH and that's not true. That shows his character to me and I would rather not do business with someone like that.

I do hope you get your statues.

deadscary
03-04-2016, 12:07 PM
Pre orders on ebay are very risky. I pre ordered some figures from a big toy seller in the us. Anyway I couldn't open a did not arrive case because the delivery date went past ebays buyer protection . They never did turn up & the seller was clearly out to rip me off. Would not help at all, wouldn't proof they posted them & would not help! I couldn't even leave negative :rant:

-Ace-
03-04-2016, 12:40 PM
statue and base are flawless on mine considering a lot of them have some kind of defect paintwise or have the broken skirt. mine has no breakage. it was one of the stock that got repackaged by ARH since it came opened and resealed. will post pics later. BBTS sent me a replacement accessory and should be delivered this week...of course free of charge and sent out the next business day after i contacted them. can't beat that! also my Arhian came double boxed and wrapped in bubble wrap by BBTS.

Good to hear. Mine must have been right before ARH did that, as I had paint flaws-

The13thWarlock
03-04-2016, 01:10 PM
I'm hoping because mine is still not left the hands of ARH that it's been checked over and packaged well when it eventually does ship.

thecollector80
03-04-2016, 05:47 PM
Good to hear. Mine must have been right before ARH did that, as I had paint flaws-

mine does have paint 2 paint flaws the size of a pinhead. one under the right boob and another on the left hand. when i get the replacement i'll post pics of everything.
but since one gets covered by the magnetized top its no biggie and the other is really small...so i consider myself lucky. face detail is really good considering.

jmsmith3388
03-05-2016, 12:46 AM
Any news if the guy from specfiction paid?

thecollector80
03-05-2016, 03:13 AM
Any news if the guy from specfiction paid?

am curious too.

The13thWarlock
03-05-2016, 06:37 AM
As of Friday around 2pm eastern time, he did not. Still waiting on my statue.

jmsmith3388
03-07-2016, 02:56 PM
As of Friday around 2pm eastern time, he did not. Still waiting on my statue.

I know you have called already, any update?

The13thWarlock
03-07-2016, 05:00 PM
I know you have called already, any update?

No good update. Apparently today was the day that SF was supposed to make payment. So far, that hasn't happened. I was told to call back tomorrow.

jmsmith3388
03-07-2016, 05:58 PM
That sucks

zeus
03-07-2016, 07:06 PM
really sucks.haven't made payment but still takes orders on his website.

TNovak
03-07-2016, 07:14 PM
Really hope it works out for you guys.

jmsmith3388
03-07-2016, 07:47 PM
really sucks.haven't made payment but still takes orders on his website.

Yeah, shady character there. Glad I got my funds back and done with that guy.

zeus
03-07-2016, 07:51 PM
I just want my Gold Ares,If nothing happens by the end of the week I'm probably opening a case with paypal.

jmsmith3388
03-07-2016, 08:46 PM
I hear ya, I would of rather had my Hercules statue. However due to his terrible business ethics I ended up buying the conan dio which I wouldn't of purchased if the transaction went through smoothly.

The13thWarlock
03-07-2016, 09:16 PM
I hear ya, I would of rather had my Hercules statue. However due to his terrible business ethics I ended up buying the conan dio which I wouldn't of purchased if the transaction went through smoothly.

That sounds good. I'm going to use that to justify my next statue purchase! It sounds so much better than I have an uncontrollable obsession to collect stuff...

zeus
03-08-2016, 08:09 AM
Hope today we hear good news about Specfiction

The13thWarlock
03-08-2016, 09:53 AM
I emailed Spec Fic yesterday after hours (8pm) to get an update on their end. I also asked if they will be offering anything by way of discount on future purchased as way of compensation for this debacle. I'll let you know what I get back.

The13thWarlock
03-08-2016, 03:41 PM
So, no reply from SF on my email yesterday. I sent two more off today and called and left a phone message. Also called ARH and no change there, so payment still hasn't been made.

zeus
03-08-2016, 04:48 PM
Yeah my SF email is still not answered and so is my ARH email.

If tomorrow there is no good news ,I'm opening a paypal case and getting my money back.

alkali lake
03-08-2016, 05:29 PM
Didn't ARH hire new staff to specifically answer emails and do customer support? Thought I heard that somewhere...

zeus
03-08-2016, 05:31 PM
ARH said that they think SF won't pay their bill.

dao2
03-08-2016, 05:51 PM
Didn't ARH hire new staff to specifically answer emails and do customer support? Thought I heard that somewhere...

They have hired Hayley yes.

The13thWarlock
03-08-2016, 05:59 PM
ARH does have a dedicated customer service person. She is pretty good about answering emails but in my experience it's best to call. In fact I call daily to find out what's going on.

In my dealings with her, and it's ALWAYS her that answers the phone, she really hasn't stated whether SF is or is not going to pay the bill. I can't say what her conversation has been with other people though.

By way of an update, SF returned my email today and told me that they will be making full payment tonight. Hopefully that's true. I will follow up with ARH tomorrow.

The13thWarlock
03-08-2016, 06:28 PM
I just got an email from ARH and was told that SF has canceled their order. If you have something ordered from SF you need to contacts SF to get your money back and then ARH to get your statue!

zeus
03-08-2016, 06:48 PM
ARH does have a dedicated customer service person. She is pretty good about answering emails but in my experience it's best to call. In fact I call daily to find out what's going on.

In my dealings with her, and it's ALWAYS her that answers the phone, she really hasn't stated whether SF is or is not going to pay the bill. I can't say what her conversation has been with other people though.

By way of an update, SF returned my email today and told me that they will be making full payment tonight. Hopefully that's true. I will follow up with ARH tomorrow.

He told me the same

The13thWarlock
03-08-2016, 07:18 PM
SF told me that he thought he had until tonight to make payment. Apparently, this isn't the case. The email from ARH was very clear and I talked to them as follow up and had my statue put aside. I'll make payment to them tomorrow, hopefully after I get my credit card refunded from SF.

Spec Fiction
03-08-2016, 08:30 PM
ATTENTION CUSTOMERS WHO ORDERED FROM ME

The reason for delayed shipping is my fault. I'll take responsibility. I apologize for the delay but all orders will be shipping starting tomorrow. If you still want your item, great. If you want a refund instead let me know. That is fine.

Furthermore, I'm offering all customers who ordered ARH from me HEAVY discounts on all IN STOCK merchandise. How much of a discount will depend on the item but some will be let go at cost.

Again I'm very sorry for this delay in shipping.

The13thWarlock
03-08-2016, 09:15 PM
I waited this long, just based on the fact that SF has returned all my emails tonight I can wait another day. Hopefully this will all be cleared up by tomorrow.

And yes... A discount would be very cool...

jmsmith3388
03-08-2016, 09:55 PM
Glad you guys got your stuff, Apology is a little to late for me. Gl in the future.

KingToys
03-09-2016, 05:01 AM
"I'm sorry but ARH allocated me for this item. I had 16 on order and they said they could only give me 1 piece. I'm Terribly sorry. I will be refunding you today. "

SF updated me on Feb. 15 regarding SF can't fulfill this statue due to ARH limited supply and agree to refund it in the same day..., I follow this topic tightly and it's great to hear some positive reply from SF. But I am still waiting for my refund until now.

Now I have moved this money to another statue and just hope SF do take action to close my nightmare soon...

kermitt3
03-09-2016, 07:46 AM
She's here
https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/12321661_10153400771606198_1329315744659427220_n.jpg?oh=7bacd6d2b599da527d506be31f69a281&oe=578F5EEB

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12804651_10153400564846198_2113954993139594929_n.jpg?oh=1194fb23177b64c796dee304982ae95b&oe=574C99B1

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtl1/v/t1.0-9/12803309_10153400559691198_2886689726857108711_n.jpg?oh=eb1ec2a7acacd285e27e15e44fe1d6a2&oe=57637F47

The13thWarlock
03-09-2016, 02:24 PM
And the clouds part.... So, Todd from SF sent me an email last night saying he made payment in full to ARH. I confirmed this with ARH today and was told my Arhian will be shipping out maybe as soon as today. I was also told a load of repaired Arhians where also shipping today if anyone has been patiently waiting for one of these.

Wish it would have went smoother, but at the end of the day I'm happy I could get the statue at all as I missed the ARH preorder and I'm thankful that SF cleared things up with ARH. I'm also think it's kind of cool that SF is offering discounts to the customers that were put out by this and I'll most likely be taking advantage of that offer and ordering from him again.

Thanks ARH for dealing with my daily calls... Thanks SF for the communications and attempts to free up my statue and get it out to me.

Can't wait to see the statue now!!!!

jmsmith3388
03-09-2016, 06:09 PM
And the clouds part.... So, Todd from SF sent me an email last night saying he made payment in full to ARH. I confirmed this with ARH today and was told my Arhian will be shipping out maybe as soon as today. I was also told a load of repaired Arhians where also shipping today if anyone has been patiently waiting for one of these.

Wish it would have went smoother, but at the end of the day I'm happy I could get the statue at all as I missed the ARH preorder and I'm thankful that SF cleared things up with ARH. I'm also think it's kind of cool that SF is offering discounts to the customers that were put out by this and I'll most likely be taking advantage of that offer and ordering from him again.

Thanks ARH for dealing with my daily calls... Thanks SF for the communications and attempts to free up my statue and get it out to me.

Can't wait to see the statue now!!!!

Glad your getting your statue. I would hope SF would be giving discounts, other wise they wouldn't have very many returning customers after this nonsense. Hopefully they don't make this mistake again.

Also, do not buy from www.manofactionfigures.com i bought a statue from them marked as new but they super glued parts... this will be in the Mino thread shortly.