PDA

View Full Version : will we ever see the day..

WarMachine
09-16-2014, 02:54 PM
Attakus re release the Iron Man Aluminium busts?

:(

:confused2

Tetragrammaton
09-16-2014, 03:12 PM
no

nbr3bagshotrow
09-16-2014, 03:34 PM
Attakus who?

Bullseye
09-16-2014, 03:35 PM
Have not seen much from Attakus lately which is a pity. They still have the definitive Darth Vader.

Hellboy
09-19-2014, 06:34 PM
When it comes to Star Wars statues Attakus has the definitive rendition of a lot of characters. Still amazes me after all these years no other company has even come close to matching their 1:5 scale line.

gagaliya
09-22-2014, 04:51 PM
attakus fails on the human star war characters due to the cartoon faces (must be a french thing), but non-human characters they are still untouchable, it is unreal after so many years no other company can match it.

1) Yoda 1 - This is perfection, by far the best yoda statue ever made (not counting the 1:1 scale puppets)

2) Vader 1 - Not 100% accurate (no such thing) but still the best vader statue out there in term of pose, quality, and paint.

3) Jawa + Crumb + Wicket etc.. - I always loved those side characters that's what made star war so interesting yet no other company even bothered to make them. The attakus version on all of them are perfection and can be had at very good price. You cannot call yourself a true star war fan without getting those characters.

4) Royal guard - again same story as 3), another impressive piece.

I wish i was running attakus, they have such a great team of artists who know how to make quality statues unlike the china factory crap coming out of sideshow, but their management team and marketing is completely clueless.