PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for this ,

bane
08-28-2005, 03:42 PM
Title sais it all I'm looling for this print by Michael Turner , not the most expensive one goes around 30-50USD but can't seem to find one.
Saw one on Ebay while ago but wouldn't ship to Europe.
If you know where I can get one (seller who ships to Europe) please let me know.

Zurbaran1
08-28-2005, 03:44 PM
Very nice. Good luck in finding one.

nbr3bagshotrow
08-28-2005, 04:19 PM
Title sais it all I'm looling for this print by Michael Turner , not the most expensive one goes around 30-50USD but can't seem to find one.
If you know where I can get one (seller who ships to Europe) please let me know.
I have acted as a middle man for our European friends many times. Check with Grumpy, Silver Surfer, Bullseye for references. If you find it again and they won't ship overseas, ship it to me and I'll ship it to you. Just cover my expense. No upcharge.

Zurbaran1
08-28-2005, 04:25 PM
... No upcharge.

Except when he shows up at your door and you have to feed him.

bane
08-28-2005, 06:06 PM
I have acted as a middle man for our European friends many times. Check with Grumpy, Silver Surfer, Bullseye for references. If you find it again and they won't ship overseas, ship it to me and I'll ship it to you. Just cover my expense. No upcharge.

Thanks a lot I'll keep that in mind, hope one shows up in a timely manner,

And if anyone around here ever shows up in Antwerp I'll be happy to place an extra plate and serve you some of my home cooked dishes :laugh:

candyrocket786
08-28-2005, 06:24 PM

Check with ebay user: wwe_dvds.

...not sure if she has any left.

cblakey1
08-28-2005, 11:20 PM
.. http://www.aspenstore.com/scripts/default.asp and see if anyone can help you there? :buttrock:

DDura711
08-29-2005, 01:21 PM
I'm looking for this. If anyone can help me I'd be more then happy to give you my Yellow Daredevil if she is brought to me.

Collection King 13
08-29-2005, 01:25 PM
I'm looking for this. If anyone can help me I'd be more then happy to give you my Yellow Daredevil if she is brought to me.
I'd give up more than a Yellow DD for that! :eplus2:

DDura711
08-29-2005, 01:27 PM
I'd give up more than a Yellow DD for that! :eplus2:
Yeah but I'm just looking to flip her. A few times. Okay a lot of times. :eplus2:

Collection King 13
08-29-2005, 01:30 PM
Yeah but I'm just looking to flip her. A few times. Okay a lot of times. :eplus2:
Yo uand me both! :buttrock: But I get her 1st! Youre drunk ass will leave a mess! :confused2 :eplus2:

DDura711
08-29-2005, 02:04 PM
Yo uand me both! :buttrock: But I get her 1st! Youre drunk ass will leave a mess! :confused2 :eplus2:
I already called dibs. And damn right I'd leave a mess. :buttrock:

Collection King 13
08-29-2005, 03:48 PM
I already called dibs. And damn right I'd leave a mess. :buttrock:
Then she would be tanted like :spam:... You can have her.... :puke2:

bane
08-29-2005, 04:36 PM

Now that you mention it that's the other thing I was looking for , but couldn't find one who ships to Europe either. :laugh:

Thanks for the reactions ,no luck so far but I'll keep an eye out for it

DDura711
08-30-2005, 10:15 AM
Now that you mention it that's the other thing I was looking for , but couldn't find one who ships to Europe either. :laugh:

Thanks for the reactions ,no luck so far but I'll keep an eye out for it
I know of a Red Daredevil statue, not mine.

bane
08-30-2005, 10:16 AM
I know of a Red Daredevil statue, not mine.

Not looking for a DD statue , for the alba Full Size!!!

DDura711
08-30-2005, 03:21 PM
Not looking for a DD statue , for the alba Full Size!!!
Have you checked RealDoll.com? :confused2

bane
08-30-2005, 03:29 PM
Have you checked RealDoll.com? :confused2

:laugh:

You spend way too much time searching the net!!

beav
09-04-2005, 11:07 PM
Bane I may be able to get you that or at least ship it for you.

Ish
09-04-2005, 11:13 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ish
09-04-2005, 11:18 PM
yo ddura where her hip went to imo not her st angle, how many rounds you go with her? i know i'd train like going to a fight and bring it to her, one of us is going to the er.

wizard-comics
09-05-2005, 04:57 AM

I have about 4/5 of the Michael Turner DC prints coming my way....not sure if I'll be getting this one or not (it's a mix...), If I get it we can work something out..

bane
09-05-2005, 12:46 PM
I have about 4/5 of the Michael Turner DC prints coming my way....not sure if I'll be getting this one or not (it's a mix...), If I get it we can work something out..

Thanks a lot , let me know if you would want to sell the print once you get it.

Thanks for all the help so far guys,

Juggernaut
09-05-2005, 02:50 PM

Is it Michael Turner who made this?

What company released this?

If I know some store who has this one I will PM you.

bane
09-05-2005, 03:20 PM
Is it Michael Turner who made this?

What company released this?

If I know some store who has this one I will PM you.

Thanks a lot ,I have a forum member who might hook me up with one ,

It is a Drawing of Michael Turner of a French exclusive cover from some kind of comic related magazine, the coloring makes this print worth it's money.

Don't know about the company ,maybe a convention exclusive, They were for sale on Aspen.com but not anymore.

DDura711
09-05-2005, 06:04 PM
yo ddura where her hip went to imo not her st angle, how many rounds you go with her? i know i'd train like going to a fight and bring it to her, one of us is going to the er.
How many rounds? I've been training for years but a extra large dose of Vitamin V would make sure I made it the full 12 rounds. :eplus2: