PDA

View Full Version : XM allocations later after initial run was deemed sold out?

VS1976
09-23-2014, 11:57 AM
Okay, I've seen the Wolverine, Magneto & Hawkeye selling out real fast even with the price tag on it. I don't know how many of those had deposits on it though that would make it quick sell outs?

Now Captain America with a much lower ES was initially sold out really fast however, when it start shipping, allocations happened. BBTS managed to get couple dozen of it. They were almost the last etailer to get them after it was sold out so long ago.

I am almost certain once these "sold out" preorders starts to ship, there will be more popping back up.

built2shred
09-23-2014, 12:03 PM
Okay, I've seen the Wolverine, Magneto & Hawkeye selling out real fast even with the price tag on it. I don't know how many of those had deposits on it though that would make it quick sell outs?

Now Captain America with a much lower ES was initially sold out really fast however, when it start shipping, allocations happened. BBTS managed to get couple dozen of it. They were almost the last etailer to get them after it was sold out so long ago.

I am almost certain once these "sold out" preorders starts to ship, there will be more popping back up.

Are you talking about Magneto and Wolverine?

There could be some that pop back up for order due to cancellations at the last second, but with such low Edition Sizes that's not a given.....

XM first 4 statues they released took awhile to sell out as not that many people knew about XM, plus the characters they choose to do first have been done many times by other companies, so I think they took longer to get traction and sell out. Even though BBTS.com kept selling out and then getting more stock, I think that was a case of them finding more resellers to buy from who still had Capt., Hulk, BW and IM 42... I don't think your going to see the same thing happen with Wolverine, Magneto or Thanos and especially Phoenix if she gets released..

wanderlai
09-23-2014, 12:05 PM
XM directly is the first to sell out based on direct sales and orders from retailers/dealers. Then the retailers and dealers put up their allocations when they choose to. Some may hold onto some stock to try a bundle other statues with it. It's tuff to track since XM doesn't have a global license. In order to catch a Magneto, Wolverine, Thanos, or Phoenix...you'll have to have the patience of a Saint and the accuracy of a sniper. There will be some guys who can't pay come shipping time so there's a chance.

JP Sarri
09-23-2014, 12:20 PM
XM directly is the first to sell out based on direct sales and orders from retailers/dealers. Then the retailers and dealers put up their allocations when they choose to. Some may hold onto some stock to try a bundle other statues with it. It's tuff to track since XM doesn't have a global license. In order to catch a Magneto, Wolverine, Thanos, or Phoenix...you'll have to have the patience of a Saint and the accuracy of a sniper. There will be some guys who can't pay come shipping time so there's a chance.

I like how you said it. :thumbs2:

VS1976
09-23-2014, 12:22 PM
I just don't see these statue truly selling out giving the price tag of these regardless how low the Es or detail of these statues are. It would be interested to see if they do pop back up for sale once they start shipping.

Bullseye
09-23-2014, 01:54 PM
Guys keep on topic. IE XM and the OP. No need to mention any other company.

built2shred
09-23-2014, 02:52 PM
BTW, Captain America never sold out fast, stores had inventory for that statue for months after release including XM site...

VS1976
09-23-2014, 03:52 PM
BTW, Captain America never sold out fast, stores had inventory for that statue for months after release including XM site...

So are you saying he is one of the least popular sculpts based on the fact that characters like Hawkeye sold out faster with a higher ES too?

keewan
09-23-2014, 04:21 PM

I think you should look at sold out at web store differently than what you are used to. Most of their stocks are sold to retailers, so if you can find someone selling it, it's not sold out, since we can't buy directly anyways, I would actually hope they don't keep too many for their webstore. Simply Toys is better indicator, you can tell how many stock they have if you go and mine their statue without coin link, then you can guess the one with coin is the same, see how fast they are going.

I don't see stuff popping back up from their webstore, there is a SGD $200 NRD. People who can order from the webstore don't have to pay outrageous shipping. In addition, if someone who can't afford to buy the statue, someone who walk in to the store and put their name on the waitlist will probably get it before it get put on the webstore, because XM knows it doesn't look good for stock to pop back up. Thirdly, it's really not that expensive there. And Singapore has #1 or #2 highest living standard in the world, it's very expensive to live there, so what you consider high isn't always true for people who live somewhere else.

As far as the Cap go, BBTS got their stock from a reseller who brought out the last batch of Cap. They got their stock BEFORE Cap was sold out. And Cap took like 9 months to sell out, because no one knew about XM.

So are you saying he is one of the least popular sculpts based on the fact that characters like Hawkeye sold out faster with a higher ES too?

We don't know, since the ES might be higher, but there might be only 50 Hawkeye on XM webstore, 750 were sold to retailers, since they see how well Magneto was selling. There could have been 400 Cap on XM webstore because retailers weren't ordering it.

built2shred
09-23-2014, 04:45 PM

Not at all, have to take into account that Captain America was their first statue and at the time XM was not that well known.

You also have to take into account that other companies have made like 3-4 Captain Americas over the last couple years so people were hesitant to spend $700+ for another Capt.... I think this is the same problem with Hulk, there was probably like 5 or 6 Hulks on the market so it was pretty crowded.

I think where things turned around for XM was after they started shipping Captain America and word of mouth started going around from collectors about how high quality these statues actually were, people slowly started taking notice of XM... Not to mention the interaction XM has with their customers, taking their concerns and if they make sense actually modifying their statue for the better... That's pretty much unheard of from other companies.

Then they brought out their big guns with Magneto and Phoenix and hype meter went through the roof. Especially after Magneto sold out within a day. Now people are afraid their going to miss out so they order much more quickly now....

I could possibly see Ant-Man taking few months to sell out but I said the same thing about Hawkeye and he sold out in a few weeks... so I don't know at this point... It does seem like anything XM makes is selling quickly... I think it will only get worse as more collectors keep discovering XM..

Smooth Criminal
09-23-2014, 06:46 PM
Not at all, have to take into account that Captain America was their first statue and at the time XM was not that well known.

You also have to take into account that other companies have made like 3-4 Captain Americas over the last couple years so people were hesitant to spend $700+ for another Capt.... I think this is the same problem with Hulk, there was probably like 5 or 6 Hulks on the market so it was pretty crowded.

I think where things turned around for XM was after they started shipping Captain America and word of mouth started going around from collectors about how high quality these statues actually were, people slowly started taking notice of XM... Not to mention the interaction XM has with their customers, taking their concerns and if they make sense actually modifying their statue for the better... That's pretty much unheard of from other companies.

Then they brought out their big guns with Magneto and Phoenix and hype meter went through the roof. Especially after Magneto sold out within a day. Now people are afraid their going to miss out so they order much more quickly now....

I could possibly see Ant-Man taking few months to sell out but I said the same thing about Hawkeye and he sold out in a few weeks... so I don't know at this point... It does seem like anything XM makes is selling quickly... I think it will only get worse as more collectors keep discovering XM..

Great post my freind!!

immortalblade
09-23-2014, 07:47 PM
I'm still in search of the Magneto, so I hope some pop back up for sale after people get sticker shock from the bill for the full price.

Viper245
09-23-2014, 08:46 PM
No fake sellouts with XM. They don't roll like that. Once a piece is sold out, it's gonna stay sold out.

SideShowJoe
09-23-2014, 09:00 PM
Built your exactly right about fear of possibly not getting a piece so even though prices are high people are still ordering because they don't want to miss their xm characters they want!!

Best strategy for XM to have day one pre order sell outs is either list and make 1:4 scale statues of the Top tier A list characters, OR design character that hasn't been released or created yet, ( Magneto and Thanos ) OR BOTH qualifications and have unrealesed Top Tier A List Character! Simple business economics of supply and demand right der righ derrr....

You had a collectible that is one of if not top villain of all time and he hasn't been made in 1:4 scale by other companies so hence why Magneto was near instant sell out!! Thanos will be NO DIFFERENT, trust me collectors he will be sold out very very quickly!

Can not wait to get my XM masterpieces:

1.) Magneto

2.) Wolverine (Yellow/Comic)

3.) Thanos

Freaking can't wait! Those are all going to be masterpieces and anyone owning any if those is / are lucky collectors!! We have lots to be thankful and excited about buoys and ladies...

I'm still in search of the Magneto, so I hope some pop back up for sale after people get sticker shock from the bill for the full price.

Yeah but trust me mostly everyone I've talked to is saving a little each week or like me quite a bit each month so when the time comes they will have the money because no one is going to want to miss this or any of the XM products!!

But most likely there will be few people that cancel like any other product so if you guys want products check every day on the hour around the clock around shipping time at each retailer or e-seller and one or two of you may get lucky!!

Viper245
09-23-2014, 09:14 PM
I don't think there will be very many collectors canceling their XM orders. Everyone I am aware of, except BBTS, requires a deposit when the order is placed so if a collector cancels, they run the risk of losing their deposit.

AllThatExist666
09-23-2014, 09:17 PM
They should make AP magento's & I get first dibs
since is my idea :confused2:laugh::flash:

Rooper
09-23-2014, 09:41 PM
I just don't see these statue truly selling out giving the price tag of these regardless how low the Es or detail of these statues are. It would be interested to see if they do pop back up for sale once they start shipping.

If they pop back up, it'll probably be related to payment issues (or possibly even cancellations) rather than "new" stock. As mentioned already in this thread, true cancellations will probably be rare due to the deposit paid. But I can see people running into financial issues forcing their hand

xenopus
09-23-2014, 09:46 PM
Thirdly, it's really not that expensive there. And Singapore has #1 or #2 highest living standard in the world, it's very expensive to live there, so what you consider high isn't always true for people who live somewhere else.

Haha. Rest assured that I also find it quite expensive even though I am a Singaporean. But I like the fact XM studios priced their work at a higher price to make collecting their statue more exclusive. Apply for any kind of collection, I believe. For my other hobby of collecting magic prop, I only goes for those limited releases prop which can goes into hundreds, if not, thousand of dollars in USD. This practise is good for serious collectors.

traylorc
09-23-2014, 11:54 PM

IMHO the folks purchasing statues at this price point likely spend thousands of dollars annually on their collectibles. Statue prices have been climbing over the past few years, and even in down economy we see folks spending $2,000+ on 1/2 scale offerings. Therefore I'm just not finding it impossible to think that folks would not be willing to spend $700 - $1,000 on statues that they believe to be a) high quality b) limited quantity c) based on some of the most popular Marvel heroes and/or franchises d) purchased from a company that prides itself in putting the customer first.

Secondly, I have seen many people indicate that in order to purchase multiple XM pieces they have "re-evaluated" their collectibles budgets. Folks have elected to budget a larger percentage of their 2014 & 2015 disposable income to XM products. This may likely involve canceling existing pre-orders in order to free up those funds for XM purchases.

Finally, I would not be surprised if a number of collectors sell off portions of their existing collections in order to fund future XM purchases. Personally, in the past couple of months I have sold off various statues I no longer wanted, in addition to some photography equipment I was no longer using, to the tune of about $5,000. I won't necessarily use all of that on XM products (I hope...lol), but at least I know that I have the cash available to cover my XM fix.

At the end of the day...let's not forget that we are talking about edition runs of 500 - 900 pieces. Given the world wide popularity of the collectible industry, I don't think it's a stretch to imagine that XM's offerings are actually sold out.

SideShowJoe
09-24-2014, 12:36 AM
Haha. Rest assured that I also find it quite expensive even though I am a Singaporean. But I like the fact XM studios priced their work at a higher price to make collecting their statue more exclusive. Apply for any kind of collection, I believe. For my other hobby of collecting magic prop, I only goes for those limited releases prop which can goes into hundreds, if not, thousand of dollars in USD. This practise is good for serious collectors.

So your saying you like having collectibles crazy crazy high?? :banghead: What are you a corporate spy>??? :flash:

Sarah Joe

SideShowJoe
09-24-2014, 12:36 AM
IMHO the folks purchasing statues at this price point likely spend thousands of dollars annually on their collectibles. Statue prices have been climbing over the past few years, and even in down economy we see folks spending $2,000+ on 1/2 scale offerings. Therefore I'm just not finding it impossible to think that folks would not be willing to spend $700 - $1,000 on statues that they believe to be a) high quality b) limited quantity c) based on some of the most popular Marvel heroes and/or franchises d) purchased from a company that prides itself in putting the customer first.

Secondly, I have seen many people indicate that in order to purchase multiple XM pieces they have "re-evaluated" their collectibles budgets. Folks have elected to budget a larger percentage of their 2014 & 2015 disposable income to XM products. This may likely involve canceling existing pre-orders in order to free up those funds for XM purchases.

Finally, I would not be surprised if a number of collectors sell off portions of their existing collections in order to fund future XM purchases. Personally, in the past couple of months I have sold off various statues I no longer wanted, in addition to some photography equipment I was no longer using, to the tune of about $5,000. I won't necessarily use all of that on XM products (I hope...lol), but at least I know that I have the cash available to cover my XM fix.

At the end of the day...let's not forget that we are talking about edition runs of 500 - 900 pieces. Given the world wide popularity of the collectible industry, I don't think it's a stretch to imagine that XM's offerings are actually sold out.

Nice post! Yeah its always good to have little $ to the side in case something just comes up that you must have! For instance i just sold few collectibles which covered my costs to purchase the XM pieces in FULL so I've set that money aside for ONLY XM piece deposits and rest of $ to acquire said items… WIthout my selling some of my older collectibles it would of been impossible with all our bills, house payments, car payments, living expenses, statue and drug habit ect ect to come up with money to order these and i would of been left out in the rain with no rain coat and then had to pay BIG bucks on the secondary market for those rain coats (collectibles on ebay)!

Also, our collectible habits have changed in that were being more selective with prices rising and we actually had to cut our pre orders more than in half to also help with being able to order some of XM's offerings! Just when we were going to step away for a year or two of collecting XM came in and swooped me off my feet and now I'm hooked and got a syringe of 500 cc's of collectible fun and excitement shooting thru my veins and i haven't felt that way about collecting for years! So I'm actually gong to really put other companies on the back burner and invest in this company and give them a go and if i like their service, products and quality and superiority of work and craftsmanship they will have a long client relationship with my husband and myself….

If i hate my Magneto, Thanos and Wolverine than i will sell them and start the bidding at 99cents and see what happens but i have a feeling I'm not going to hate any of their offerings… And with them at THIS point in the game stating that they will not hit over 999 Edition Size has be giddy like a little school girl and even though I'm not a ES snob like some on here i do respect it and the power that the lower ES imposes and i appreciate a good low ES non the less but isn't a deal breaker for us!

But trust me when i say this again, there will be less than 5% who actually cancel and want to risk losing their $200 deposit so hate to say it but best bet is to try and find someone on here or ebay…

Good night ya'll…

Sarah Joe

xenopus
09-24-2014, 06:54 AM
So your saying you like having collectibles crazy crazy high?? :banghead: What are you a corporate spy>??? :flash:

Sarah Joe
:laugh: no bad I am no corporate spy.

I think the bug of highly collectibles got me. The truth is getting something that most won't be able to obtain can be very addictive, at least to some. Items like these works on the principle that the more you can't get hold of it, the more people will try all sorts of means to get it. That's the case for high end collectibles.
Alas the quality and ES must be exceptional for me to want to spend my hard earned money.

But that's just me.

built2shred
09-24-2014, 12:41 PM
:laugh: no bad I am no corporate spy.

I think the bug of highly collectibles got me. The truth is getting something that most won't be able to obtain can be very addictive, at least to some. Items like these works on the principle that the more you can't get hold of it, the more people will try all sorts of means to get it. That's the case for high end collectibles.
Alas the quality and ES must be exceptional for me to want to spend my hard earned money.

But that's just me.

A fellow collector who understands me !!!! :)

I love the hunt to get fairly rare pieces, it's a rush knowing that I got something that very few will have... I know some people want to give statues out to the whole world to enjoy but I'm a selfish bastard :)

That's why I was stoked that XM came along, they offer everything I like about statue collecting, Low ES, 100% sculpted statues, No variants or 2nd editions, from what I've seen from my Capt. very high quality statues....

Besides they're other companies that are willing to make very large Edition Sizes so everyone can have the same thing.... So there's plenty of companies out their to appease all different type of collectors.

wanderlai
09-24-2014, 12:58 PM
Lol...I'm right there with you built2shred.

xenopus
09-24-2014, 07:14 PM

I love the hunt to get fairly rare pieces, it's a rush knowing that I got something that very few will have... I know some people want to give statues out to the whole world to enjoy but I'm a selfish bastard :)

That's why I was stoked that XM came along, they offer everything I like about statue collecting, Low ES, 100% sculpted statues, No variants or 2nd editions, from what I've seen from my Capt. very high quality statues....

Besides their are other companies that are willing to make very large Edition Sizes so everyone can have the same thing.... So there's plenty of companies out their to appease all different type of collectors.

:thumbs2: I totally agreed.

Same mentality applies for woman not wanting to be seen getting the same bag or dress that someone on the street is wearing.

Mammal
09-24-2014, 08:25 PM
Besides their are other companies that are willing to make very large Edition Sizes so everyone can have the same thing.... So there's plenty of companies out their to appease all different type of collectors.
No, not really.

If you can find me another company that's making statues like these (ie. fully sculpted, super detailed, near perfect quality control, perfect packaging), please let me know. I could generally not care any less how limited a statue is, and would actually prefer anybody who wants one to be able to get one. But XM is it for quality. I don't really have another choice.

SideShowJoe
09-24-2014, 08:28 PM

Yeah i agree with you built i feel a lot of the same way you do… I too like having things that lots of people don't have and there will only be hundreds of people that have any of the XM statues thats right only hundreds of each character all around the world :jawd: Crazy when you wrap your head around it…. Want to know even a crazier fact? Just divided out earths population which is 7.125 billion people and maximum of 999 / each statue meaning that 0.0000014% of earths population will own EACH XM Statue! Wrap your head around that math boys and girls… Now i do know that all 7.125 billion people don't collect but I'm simply showing everyone how few of population will own one of the collectibles out of worlds population….

I believe Bullseye or someone said that XM statues might as well call people that own them ELITE?? Well he couldn't of said it better, anyone who owns ANY of XM's offerings mights as well consider themselves an Elite of all the Elite of the Eliteness of all Elitity!!!

Cant wait to receive me three XM gems!! :DJsmile:

:thumbs2: I totally agreed.

Same mentality applies for woman not wanting to be seen getting the same bag or dress that someone on the street is wearing.

Amen xenopus :) That is how i am too, i always like to dress up nice and keep my wardrobe and shoes fresh meaning once i wear them (shoes/clothes) once they go in the closet for months and then pull them out and wear again and when you do it feels like their new again as you haven't worn them forever :) Hahhaha

I seriously have as many shoes as i do statues and thats a lot of shoes Hahhahah But i would probably say if i had to count that we have more collectibles…..Soon I'm looking to change that after this Thursday after i get paid :)

Sarah Joe

JP Sarri
09-24-2014, 08:51 PM
Yeah i agree with you built i feel a lot of the same way you do… I too like having things that lots of people don't have and there will only be hundreds of people that have any of the XM statues thats right only hundreds of each character all around the world :jawd: Crazy when you wrap your head around it…. Want to know even a crazier fact? Just divided out earths population which is 7.125 billion people and maximum of 999 / each statue meaning that 0.0000014% of earths population will own EACH XM Statue! Wrap your head around that math boys and girls… Now i do know that all 7.125 billion people don't collect but I'm simply showing everyone how few of population will own one of the collectibles out of worlds population….

I believe Bullseye or someone said that XM statues might as well call people that own them ELITE?? Well he couldn't of said it better, anyone who owns ANY of XM's offerings mights as well consider themselves an Elite of all the Elite of the Eliteness of all Elitity!!!

Cant wait to receive me three XM gems!! :DJsmile:

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y539/jpsarri/Funny%20GIFS%20and%20Memes/8064447F-DAB8-418C-9895-7E20EC562843_zpsewxw0let.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/jpsarri/media/Funny%20GIFS%20and%20Memes/8064447F-DAB8-418C-9895-7E20EC562843_zpsewxw0let.jpg.html)

Viper245
09-24-2014, 09:32 PM

Great post. I feel the same way about owning rare pieces.

built2shred
09-24-2014, 09:34 PM
No, not really.

If you can find me another company that's making statues like these (ie. fully sculpted, super detailed, near perfect quality control, perfect packaging), please let me know. I could generally not care any less how limited a statue is, and would actually prefer anybody who wants one to be able to get one. But XM is it for quality. I don't really have another choice.

Ok you got me there....

built2shred
09-24-2014, 09:39 PM
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y539/jpsarri/Funny%20GIFS%20and%20Memes/8064447F-DAB8-418C-9895-7E20EC562843_zpsewxw0let.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/jpsarri/media/Funny%20GIFS%20and%20Memes/8064447F-DAB8-418C-9895-7E20EC562843_zpsewxw0let.jpg.html)

http://i.imgur.com/yQgyIdo.gif

JP Sarri
09-24-2014, 09:59 PM
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y539/jpsarri/Funny%20GIFS%20and%20Memes/18C4EF12-9FE4-4BE5-B087-3B90F6AD3691_zpsjaaxxbqm.gif (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/jpsarri/media/Funny%20GIFS%20and%20Memes/18C4EF12-9FE4-4BE5-B087-3B90F6AD3691_zpsjaaxxbqm.gif.html)

Tavegg
09-25-2014, 09:23 PM
Interesting read here. I'm enjoying this forum already.

JP Sarri
09-25-2014, 09:49 PM
Interesting read here. I'm enjoying this forum already.

:laugh: believe me, it gets better. The level of drama here is unreal.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y539/jpsarri/Funny%20GIFS%20and%20Memes/7D8D009A-DE75-4F33-898E-D3FB322154F4_zpsddqhodin.gif (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/jpsarri/media/Funny%20GIFS%20and%20Memes/7D8D009A-DE75-4F33-898E-D3FB322154F4_zpsddqhodin.gif.html)

SideShowJoe
09-25-2014, 10:02 PM

How special does these XM-STUDIOS statues make me feel?? Well I'm glad you asked because take a look below and ill show you how i have been feeling since being turned on to XM…..

Feels like all the emotions below……

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1388172868/7755450.gif

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380374213/728174.gif

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380420956/835777.gif

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380222758/639620.gif

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tvt1lualcHE/Uksy8og-9vI/AAAAAAAABQo/5HZWzGYFWBY/s1600/GIF_003.gif

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Gw0P-Vu2mgA/U4FCmIsBoyI/AAAAAAAAAlE/vB6iJbPViJM/s1600/tumblr_inline_mqodpbzwpd1qz4rgp.gif

http://images.rapgenius.com/d49d1bb5671386b2f501e7905763a2fc.330x427x11.gif

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t506/bamalamsam/exciteddespicables2.gif

And i especilally like this last one because its basically like saying haters you go head and hate and ill just be right here enjoying and soaking all this excitement of XM STUDIOS…..MmmmmmmkKkkkkkkkayyyyyy??

https://d12edgf4lwbh8j.cloudfront.net/photo/image/haters.gif

But yeah Jpsarri any of those will do, any of those will do my friend! Hahahah And hey there are plenty to go around Jpsarri if you want to feel like this all you have to do is put in one order at XM studios and you immediately will go from Zero to Hero, your frown will turn upside down!! People that wouldnt even look at you while walking down the sidewalk will now look you in the eyes tell you your freaking cool and high five you, fist bump and then into a hand explosion leaving you speechless… All this could happen to you Jpsarri its up to you now, go get some!!

Sarah Joe

Nidgit
09-25-2014, 10:16 PM
So, will you be looking to change your name to XMStudiosJoe ?

:p

Titanchuck
09-25-2014, 10:17 PM

:hilarious:I like it

JP Sarri
09-25-2014, 10:20 PM
How special does these XM-STUDIOS statues make me feel?? Well I'm glad you asked because take a look below and ill show you how i have been feeling since being turned on to XM…..

Feels like all the emotions below……

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1388172868/7755450.gif

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380374213/728174.gif

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380420956/835777.gif

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380222758/639620.gif

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tvt1lualcHE/Uksy8og-9vI/AAAAAAAABQo/5HZWzGYFWBY/s1600/GIF_003.gif

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Gw0P-Vu2mgA/U4FCmIsBoyI/AAAAAAAAAlE/vB6iJbPViJM/s1600/tumblr_inline_mqodpbzwpd1qz4rgp.gif

http://images.rapgenius.com/d49d1bb5671386b2f501e7905763a2fc.330x427x11.gif

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t506/bamalamsam/exciteddespicables2.gif

And i especilally like this last one because its basically like saying haters you go head and hate and ill just be right here enjoying and soaking all this excitement of XM STUDIOS…..MmmmmmmkKkkkkkkkayyyyyy??

https://d12edgf4lwbh8j.cloudfront.net/photo/image/haters.gif

But yeah Jpsarri any of those will do, any of those will do my friend! Hahahah And hey there are plenty to go around Jpsarri if you want to feel like this all you have to do is put in one order at XM studios and you immediately will go from Zero to Hero, your frown will turn upside down!! People that wouldnt even look at you while walking down the sidewalk will now look you in the eyes tell you your freaking cool and high five you, fist bump and then into a hand explosion leaving you speechless… All this could happen to you Jpsarri its up to you now, go get some!!

Sarah Joe

:laugh: they need to hire you as their official spokesperson. You know how to sell it. Way to go, girl!

wolf-brother
09-25-2014, 10:21 PM

:laugh: That's classic good Nidgit.

JP Sarri
09-25-2014, 10:22 PM

:hilarious: good one.

SideShowJoe
09-25-2014, 10:28 PM

Hhahaha :hilarious: No!

…..
……..
……………Maybe :confused2

I thought you'd get kick out of that Jpsarri good night ya'll… So damn happy its the weekend after tomorrow thank gawd.

Sarah Joe