PDA

View Full Version : XM Alliance 2014 - She-Hulk Submissions and Poll

Pages : [1] 2 3

shorudan
10-11-2014, 01:56 PM
Hey Peeps,

The She-Hulk Submissions are now out on http://www.xm-studios.com/the-xm-alliance-project-2014-she-hulk-submissions!.aspx

I've created a poll here so after you've browsed through the entries, note down the Entry number you like most and vote! We will also be posting this on facebook to get some more inputs as not everyone uses this forum.

SideShowJoe
10-11-2014, 02:13 PM
Hey Peeps,

The She-Hulk Submissions are now out on http://www.xm-studios.com/the-xm-alliance-project-2014-she-hulk-submissions!.aspx

I've created a poll here so after you've browsed through the entries, note down the Entry number you like most and vote! We will also be posting this on facebook to get some more inputs as not everyone uses this forum.

Wow great, so happy you got these up shoruden I will now have something to check out while I'm a itting around the fire!! I will post my results here soon.... Thanks shoruden...

Sarah

wanderlai
10-11-2014, 02:16 PM
I found concepts for Dr Strange and Black Bolt I like but can't really find one of She Hulk I'd pay for.

shorudan
10-11-2014, 02:17 PM
Thanks Sarah... my eyes are all googly now... made a resolve to put everything including the polls up I think I've clocked 6 hours. It's 2 am and I haven't had my dinner yet... now where is that half eaten snickers bar....

wanderlai
10-11-2014, 02:25 PM
Thanks Sarah... my eyes are all googly now... made a resolve to put everything including the polls up I think I've clocked 6 hours. It's 2 am and I haven't had my dinner yet... now where is that half eaten snickers bar....

Half eaten Snickers bar...you have to follow through and commit to finishing things off...lol

loricstone
10-11-2014, 02:29 PM
I failed to submit an entry for She-Hulk. Love #20...that would go perfectly with the rest of the Avengers. The scene captures her power, beauty and the newsstand / steel beam and busted fire hydrant fits NYCC scene perfectly!

Thanks to everyone that submitted!

SONICobra
10-11-2014, 02:32 PM
lot of great choices, hard to choose but #23 with her holding the bent barbell - THAT to me is genius

TheStig88
10-11-2014, 02:46 PM
Rather fond of #23 with the barbell myself. Sexy strong, definitely my favorite.

Bobfrog
10-11-2014, 03:47 PM

I thought you were sending that half eaten bar to me shorudan!?

Nice work again everyone. :thumbs2:

shorudan
10-11-2014, 03:51 PM
I thought you were sending that half eaten bar to me shorudan!?

Nice work again everyone. :thumbs2:

Mate, when you are in town, I'm gonna bring you much better food than snickers ;)

built2shred
10-11-2014, 03:52 PM
Is She Hulk part of the Avengers or is she a solo statue?

Bobfrog
10-11-2014, 04:25 PM
Mate, when you are in town, I'm gonna bring you much better food than snickers ;)

Ha! thanks mate, I look forward to it :drinking:

ps just sent you an email with something that would be great if you could update on one of my entries (nothing that wasn't submitted before the deadline it just shows a few things altogether to put across the message slightly better). No probs if you can't implement it though. And thanks again for all your effort getting these polls and pics up, much appreciated!!

actionjackson83
10-11-2014, 04:35 PM
Really digging #20 since it goes with the NY theme with the Avengers, I chuckled seeing the concept of her right arm cradling the baby lol

Bobfrog
10-11-2014, 04:46 PM
XM could make it a green baby. lol

DynamicMenace
10-11-2014, 04:47 PM
i voted for the little girl. :)

Bobfrog
10-11-2014, 04:49 PM
i voted for the little girls. :)

very impressive for a seven year old! To paraphrase Kevin Costner...if they build it I will buy :D

DynamicMenace
10-11-2014, 05:08 PM
lol..yeah .. i think XM should at least do a SO arm holding that fairy wand or whatever it is she is holding. :) l

yeah. i could have voted for mine #11. but all i care about is XM make a killah She Hulk that isn't a skinny twig..

MAKE SURE SHE-HULK IS BUFF XM. :battherapy:

Bobfrog
10-11-2014, 05:14 PM
Buff and hot! (although not sure if the two tend to go together from what I was looking at for reference lol)

DynamicMenace
10-11-2014, 05:24 PM
oh they do. buff and hot go together. just check out my entry. #11 :thumbs2:

ReplicantSavior
10-11-2014, 05:43 PM
A lot of the choices have multiple ideas. So I'm not certain on any one except for the ones that show some of her legal side and as well as strength.

Bobfrog
10-11-2014, 05:53 PM
yeah know what you mean. I was considering putting her in a ripped skirt, white shirt and maybe having a briefcase in hand or on floor but given the general aversion to the shirt on the hulk piece I avoided that.

Atheris
10-11-2014, 06:03 PM
I voted #20. Great concept.

Chris

gomur
10-11-2014, 06:34 PM
I liked #17 and #23. #20 scores points for creativity as well, but I worry about She-Hulk being obscured at angles due to the beam/object being supported.

cpluse2
10-11-2014, 09:46 PM
These are great drawing. But I know i wont be getting She Hulk. So i could not resist picking #4.

felixckf
10-12-2014, 11:18 AM
#20 and #23 are both great to me , but I vote #20 because it seem match other pieces and when all other pieces looks like offensive , I really love to add a piece more defensive / protective concept. even not holding baby , saving buddy in the crash can feel the team work.

shortspanishguy
10-12-2014, 06:16 PM
#23!!

WRossi
10-12-2014, 06:40 PM
#23 as well

Bobfrog
10-12-2014, 06:46 PM
surprised that #1 hasn't got much love since it's very similar to #23 in stance and the weightlifting aspect.

the car aspect of #1 could be tweaked or incorporated for sure in that they could have a half buried car, say in a crack in the road (thinking like in Ghostbusters where the ground opens up and swallows that car) and she could be posed on, next to or even trying to pull it out. Just another random idea. But for me that works fairly well with the avengers NY battle scene theme of all the other pieces so far.

Maybe it was the scary face that's put people off lol

DynamicMenace
10-12-2014, 06:50 PM
number 11 for the win.. :D

:laugh:

dr.banner
10-12-2014, 07:13 PM
#23 well thought out really like the change out parts and being able to display her from the front or back

Hellsbells51
10-12-2014, 08:03 PM
#23 is great and #20 is cool, but I still think punching through the wall displays her strength the best so I chose #11. #11 is still sexy and I think it would make a great display statue.

Eky
10-12-2014, 09:31 PM
is the closest to what i wanted to propose,
sadly i didn't found time to share my ideas.

for she hulk fantastic four maybe ;)

OrangeCrush
10-12-2014, 09:46 PM
I definitely have to say #11. That would be a stunning piece if they did it right.

Doctor Doom
10-12-2014, 11:51 PM
I definitely have to say #11. That would be a stunning piece if they did it right.

That was my vote....I agree. Would much prefer her in bare feet versus those silly shoes though.

nexus
10-13-2014, 12:22 AM
11 for the Body type and 23 for the modular interchangeability as long as the base pose isn't static. Maybe somehow the concept could be done with an action pose. Would just require some experimentation. This is another I'd like to pick up a second of, so that I could have modded into a Red Shulkie (did that with the SS already). Base could be rubble street scene with some swap out pieces like fire hydrant, crumpled car door, broken manhole cover, etc. I think adding big pieces like front ends of cars and i-beams makes the piece more expensive and too large of a footprint for display friendliness. Definitely the Avengers purple and white costume.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2wp5ibk.png

gomur
10-13-2014, 12:29 AM
#23 is great and #20 is cool, but I still think punching through the wall displays her strength the best so I chose #11. #11 is still sexy and I think it would make a great display statue.

After Bowen's Jim Lee Rogue, I have reservations about statues of characters punching through walls! :) You just couldn't appreciate enough of the statue from any angle.

shorudan
10-13-2014, 10:18 AM
Oops I missed out an image for Entry #12. Updated at http://www.xm-studios.com/the-xm-alliance-project-2014-she-hulk-submissions!.aspx

actionjackson83
10-22-2014, 08:54 AM
http://img904.imageshack.us/img904/393/ArNU2e.png

Should've been this for the upload for #12 but that's cool. I voted for 20 :laugh:

Doctor Doom
10-29-2014, 12:00 PM
SHE HULK UPDATE PLEASE?!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

loricstone
11-06-2014, 04:33 PM
This is an example of how NOT to make a She-Hulk! Too damn skinny and too damn short!

http://i61.tinypic.com/5khdma.jpg

XM I expect to do justice to Shulkie!!

DynamicMenace
11-06-2014, 06:06 PM
This is an example of how NOT to make a She-Hulk! Too damn skinny and too damn short!

well Stony, i do agree with you she is a bit too skinny.
but she shouldn't be as tall as the Hulk if thats what your insinuating. she could be just a little bit taller. but not much really. she is actually taller than all the other marvel female PFs.
plus i think this is one of SS's best looking females, her and Psylocke. wish i had this one actually in my collection. plus i love her pants a boots.
but if you dont like her all that much, ill be glad to take her off your hands at cost. :)

Bobfrog
11-06-2014, 06:53 PM
DM, I think that's a pic from someone else's collection if I'm not mistaken.

I quite like her from a purely sculpting p.o.v but I do think as she hulk (and for the XM choice, whatever they go with) she should be bulkier and be in a pose that gives her more power, presence and action. Pieces like this and the current bishoujo one should cater for anyone wanting a basic pose like this but there were plenty of options for XM to do something different e.g. the smashing through walls and so on...something outside the box.

I hope they do something a little different for Black bolt also.

DynamicMenace
11-06-2014, 07:32 PM
DM, I think that's a pic from someone else's collection if I'm not mistaken.

I quite like her from a purely sculpting p.o.v but I do think as she hulk (and for the XM choice, whatever they go with) she should be bulkier and be in a pose that gives her more power, presence and action. Pieces like this and the current bishoujo one should cater for anyone wanting a basic pose like this but there were plenty of options for XM to do something different e.g. the smashing through walls and so on...something outside the box.

I hope they do something a little different for Black bolt also.

oh, i totally agree. she def should be bulkier. but def not as tall as the Hulk. and everything you have just described about her showing her powers smashing through walls and stuff. just go back and look at entry #11. :thumbs2:

but oh i see thats not even Stoney's photo.
i just like the SS SH for her portrait , hair and her clothing. she at a good height too. but she def should have had more muscle mass. in which thats something a really good customizer could do.

im sure XM will make a good version of her. i just hope they dont go with the flexing muscles and standing there holing the weights. def want to see and action pose like smashing through the wall like in entry #11. :)

JP Sarri
11-06-2014, 07:47 PM
well Stony, i do agree with you she is a bit too skinny.
but she shouldn't be as tall as the Hulk if thats what your insinuating. she could be just a little bit taller. but not much really. she is actually taller than all the other marvel female PFs.
plus i think this is one of SS's best looking females, her and Psylocke. wish i had this one actually in my collection. plus i love her pants a boots.
but if you dont like her all that much, ill be glad to take her off your hands at cost. :)

I agree. That is a beautiful representation of She-Hulk. One of the best female statues in the SS Avengers collection.

Snadinator
11-06-2014, 08:36 PM
The ssc pf is really good. I would have prefered if xm got on spider-woman. The ssc one was crap.

Bobfrog
11-06-2014, 08:51 PM
oh, i totally agree. she def should be bulkier. but def not as tall as the Hulk. and everything you have just described about her showing her powers smashing through walls and stuff. just go back and look at entry #11. :thumbs2:

but oh i see thats not even Stoney's photo.
i just like the SS SH for her portrait , hair and her clothing. she at a good height too. but she def should have had more muscle mass. in which thats something a really good customizer could do.

im sure XM will make a good version of her. i just hope they dont go with the flexing muscles and standing there holing the weights. def want to see and action pose like smashing through the wall like in entry #11. :)

#11 you say DM...ha! But #20 has a fire hydrant so you have no chance, sorry fella ;)

Yeah I'm with you on pretty much all you said (just change the #11 to a #20 and we're 100% there, heh!).

ShiftyScarecrow
11-06-2014, 09:45 PM

Hey I just snapped that pic last night! The SS She-hulk is amazing and quite the looker but I agree that it isn't necessarily the iconic image most people associate with her.

JP Sarri
11-06-2014, 09:56 PM
Hey I just snapped that pic last night! The SS She-hulk is amazing and quite the looker but I agree that it isn't necessarily the iconic image most people associate with her.

It is to me.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y539/jpsarri/Covers%20and%20prints/6EC01650-ED5A-4540-8CBF-A523F56E5311_zpswmzpusjj.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/jpsarri/media/Covers%20and%20prints/6EC01650-ED5A-4540-8CBF-A523F56E5311_zpswmzpusjj.jpg.html)

DynamicMenace
11-06-2014, 11:00 PM
#11 you say DM...ha! But #20 has a fire hydrant so you have no chance, sorry fella ;)

Yeah I'm with you on pretty much all you said (just change the #11 to a #20 and we're 100% there, heh!).

ha! oh, ok, what ever you say..:rolleyes2

:laugh:

shorudan
11-08-2014, 01:36 AM
Hubba Hubba! She-Hulk is a hot favorite of many so it was an interesting character to develop in statue form... oh how will we MAXIMIZE the various angles to show off the gorgeous green babe? A concept allows a wide variety of poses, and you can display her back or her front in equally stunning angles?

The answer lies in Entry #23 - as voted by many of you. Congratulations, Warren Rossi!

Now for those who have been thinking why a damaged Tank track at the base of Ms Marvel?

This She-hulk will be holding on the cannon of the Tank... go figure! ;)

JP Sarri
11-08-2014, 01:38 AM
Hubba Hubba! She-Hulk is a hot favorite of many so it was an interesting character to develop in statue form... oh how will we MAXIMIZE the various angles to show off the gorgeous green babe? A concept allows a wide variety of poses, and you can display her back or her front in equally stunning angles?

The answer lies in Entry #23 - as voted by many of you. Congratulations, Warren Rossi!

Now for those who have been thinking why a damaged Tank track at the base of Ms Marvel?

Congratulations, Warren!! Well deserved! :thumbs2:

Thor57
11-08-2014, 02:04 AM
Not bad. Never planned on getting She-Hulk, but I do like the holding the tank and various display angles.

Depending on how you guys design her digitially, I may bite.

Congratulations Warren Rossi, if you are on this site.

built2shred
11-08-2014, 02:33 AM

Ah I see what your doing there, forcing me to buy She Hulk so Ms Marvels base looks right.... And it worked, my bank account hates you guys...

loricstone
11-08-2014, 05:26 AM

I like the concept...just please make her thicker....especially in the legs! I want powerhouse legs...not bean stalks.

I hope this doesn't come across as crass or offensive...but this is the only way I can state a description of how thick and powerhouse I would like for She-Hulk to be.

My best friend is Korean and I notice that a fair share of Asian woman (as well as other races) have big thick calves. That is what I want from She-Hulk. Not overtly big...but thicker than what is in the picture. The upper torso is close...but I would like to see her a little thicker up top as well. But the legs need to be long beautiful...but thick and powerful at the same time.

I can't wait to see this lady done up by you guys...so I will sit back in the cut and wait.

Eky
11-08-2014, 08:28 AM
wow the portrait with the finger pointing at ..someone ^^ was part of the idea i wanted to share

incredible !

if only i had enough time and talent to share this...

PS: congratulation warren :)

and make it happen XM !

WRossi
11-08-2014, 09:55 AM
Thanks everyone,this is sooo cool.

risingstar
11-08-2014, 10:08 AM
It is to me.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y539/jpsarri/Covers%20and%20prints/6EC01650-ED5A-4540-8CBF-A523F56E5311_zpswmzpusjj.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/jpsarri/media/Covers%20and%20prints/6EC01650-ED5A-4540-8CBF-A523F56E5311_zpswmzpusjj.jpg.html)

Me too. This is my preferred look for the character. However, it will be interesting to see what XM with do with the winning submission.

actionjackson83
11-08-2014, 10:19 AM
Love the design and concept. One suggestion for her one piece I would like a more "cheeky" cut for the back, it'll really make the rear pose pop more, and more muscle definition, especially with the switch out left flexing arm. I wanna see them striations!

actionjackson83
11-08-2014, 02:04 PM
I also didn't notice it from the quick glance I had of the sketch but that is an awesome base if what she's standing on is the top of the tank turret and skewering it with its cannon barrel.

DynamicMenace
11-08-2014, 05:40 PM
congrats warren

TheStig88
11-08-2014, 05:51 PM
Congrats Warren!

Really look forward to seeing the sculpt for her, because I like what I see. Plenty of bulk for me without being too much (love the flexing arm swap), and I quite like the themed bases between her and Ms. Marvel. You guys gotta give that booty a bit more pop for the rear facing display though.:laugh:

nexus
11-08-2014, 09:53 PM
That's gonna look good. I might try to get a second for a Red variant.

actionjackson83
11-19-2014, 11:11 AM
I need to see this 3D model in my life!!

GrumpyBear
12-04-2014, 01:41 PM
https://scontent-b-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10408959_1475184876035540_3184615646495050221_n.jpg?oh=3f35c93868776bf18bd93c0ec73d4d0a&oe=550138E7
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1456130_1475184949368866_6820263016983579046_n.jpg?oh=9ed8f7480e32f0bab482e08a3f693286&oe=550D803B&__gda__=1427508967_abb40685385ab1f7be74f42457cb99ce
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10409268_1475185002702194_6010315438658955302_n.jpg?oh=7d97506cc9f81cc55b1dae921345a6c6&oe=54FAD21D&__gda__=1427632205_8ec6a6fb334e53ef08bac8dfbefeb8dc
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10428073_1475185059368855_6807977958319472139_n.jpg?oh=93415897d760e03ae56e09fd2e4f5439&oe=5500A3C3&__gda__=1427187828_0a510341ef7008f6a3cdd2ff98b09a0c
https://scontent-b-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10013495_1475185132702181_834233105393410727_n.jpg?oh=d2d4f7a5d5fe92228909d8c63b6b21a8&oe=550EE90D
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1781864_1475185162702178_8695634108431568371_n.jpg?oh=ba720287f4d769bb27467102df279ff0&oe=55073D83&__gda__=1427907679_aed3700f88f13f412bf051bfc696ed2b
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10518861_1475185186035509_8625413431514586943_n.jpg?oh=f2fcb744730f10a9f5287d9ae6a350ed&oe=54FF6BDC&__gda__=1425948131_b619dd858bf501e96fc8eecf95f81def
https://scontent-b-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10846095_1475185216035506_120882904872931914_n.jpg?oh=ee283f8c8ecaf166f9a6b839b8f65ffa&oe=55164B50

AC_808
12-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Boom!! The 3D rendering is on!

Demona
12-04-2014, 02:09 PM
For the lovers of booty, look no further!

I like full lips on sculpts, but these look a little too much like an injection addict.

Other that that, she is shaping up nicely!

AC_808
12-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Oh BTW, the side view pic indicates her breasts need to be "perkier".

marker2037
12-04-2014, 02:29 PM

How about they just stay real looking like they are?

Good mockup XM!

Demona
12-04-2014, 02:47 PM

That's where real boobs larger than a B cup sit.

Only character I know who has had a boob job is Emma Frost. Her's should be fabulously fake "perky".

Snadinator
12-04-2014, 02:51 PM
These are superheroines. They all have perfect asses and breasts. The men are all lean and jacked too.

Remember Me?
12-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Somebody on Facebook wrote that She-Hulk shouldnt be "Veiny", which I agreed.

Remember Me?
12-04-2014, 02:54 PM

Only character I know who has had a boob job is Emma Frost. Her's should be fabulously fake "perky".

Just don't make her breast look like scud missiles!

Demona
12-04-2014, 03:10 PM
These are superheroines. They all have perfect asses and breasts. The men are all lean and jacked too.

Are you saying only fake breats are perfect?

I think her breasts are well designed, clearly large, clearly natural, and nicely positioned.

However, if the design is changed to have her arm(s) up -- the breasts will be "perkier". Or should be.

Bmutha
12-04-2014, 03:24 PM

Is that true? She's had a boob job in the comics?

Demona
12-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Is that true? She's had a boob job in the comics?

She sure did.

It's spelled out in her mini series (the one with all the Greg Horn covers) and she is drawn less endowed until the end of the run where she reinvents herself.

Writers also poke fun at her by having Emma say she's "got the best body money can buy".

Snadinator
12-04-2014, 03:41 PM
Are you saying only fake breats are perfect?

No. There are naturally freaky women out there too. I'll tell you one thing, being jacked and lean like 99% of the male superheroes is not possible naturally.

Again, these are super people. Let's not try to turn them into Joe and Jane average.

AC_808
12-04-2014, 03:44 PM

Exactly! Comic superheros are above normal ...more fantasy than anything. Even in the book "drawing the Marvel way" it tells you that the shoulders, height, build, etc. are exaggerated for a superhero.

AC_808
12-04-2014, 03:49 PM

I agree on this too.

actionjackson83
12-04-2014, 04:52 PM
Looks great and she's jacked so of course she'll be slightly veiny that doesn't bother me one bit, will add some nice contrast to the green too if they have different tint of green for the veins.

nexus
12-04-2014, 10:33 PM
Looking good. I like the size, so hopefully no more bulk. She might need just a little more definition in the calf area. For some reason her feet look small. Some folks were calling for a bigger butt. Having dated a female bodybuilder in college, it looks pretty accurate. She-Hulk doesn't need a Kim Kardasian ass. I'm just hoping this will also work for a Red She-Hulk conversion.

AC_808
12-05-2014, 12:29 AM
IMO, I think its advantageous that her feet are the way they are. It only helps to make her legs look longer ...and longer legs on a pretty lady is sexy as hell.

gomur
12-05-2014, 01:40 AM
I love this mock-up through and through. The right amount of muscle and veins. Gotta keep the veins. Maybe just a liiiiiiiittle larger on the chest. The bum looks fine. Beautiful face as well. This will be the definitive She-Hulk statue.

Snadinator
12-05-2014, 07:52 AM

The appearance of veins, called vascularity, occurs when someone is lean enough.

Remember Me?
12-05-2014, 10:11 AM
The appearance of veins, called vascularity, occurs when someone is lean enough.

Usually I get my veins to pop out when I was working out. Plus....I find it a turn off to see veins popping out in women.

gomur
12-05-2014, 10:37 AM
Yeah, this woman would look so hawt... if not for her veins.

C'mon people. Really? :rolleyes:

I've looked at the 3D model again, thinking maybe the artist went overboard with the veins. IT LOOKS FINE.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/2428080_f496.jpg

AC_808
12-05-2014, 02:58 PM
I love this mock-up through and through. The right amount of muscle and veins. Gotta keep the veins. Maybe just a liiiiiiiittle larger on the chest. The bum looks fine. Beautiful face as well. This will be the definitive She-Hulk statue.

You're telling me! I wasn't going to PO She-Hulk ...now I'm on the brink ...damn it ...again.

ReplicantSavior
12-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Looks pretty good so far. I might finally get a She-Hulk statue.

grphyx1
12-05-2014, 04:54 PM
and apparently they're all eunuchs too:)

AC_808
12-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Dude! Why are you even looking there to begin with ... :itsb:

j/k ...HaHa ...got ya!

TheStig88
12-05-2014, 06:07 PM
+1 for keeping the veins. I'm of the mindset that she's She-Hulk. It's OK to show it a little.

Looking pretty good, but there's something that's striking me as weird from the side view. Can't seem to put my finger on it though. Seems fine to everyone else though, so I'll just chalk it up to being me.

nexus
12-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Veins are fine with me. Really like this approach to She-Hulk. Not that I plan on giving up the Sideshow version. That one's a thing of Beauty as well. Yep still gotta get the head on the Red She-Hulk fixed. Had a problem in shipping back from the customizer. Ugh.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2njhops.jpg

grphyx1
12-05-2014, 07:51 PM
Dude! Why are you even looking there to begin with ... :itsb:

j/k ...HaHa ...got ya!
quid pro quo clarice. Ha

gomur
12-05-2014, 08:49 PM
Veins are fine with me. Really like this approach to She-Hulk. Not that I plan on giving up the Sideshow version. That one's a thing of Beauty as well. Yep still gotta get the head on the Red She-Hulk fixed. Had a problem in shipping back from the customizer. Ugh.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2njhops.jpg

That's a SWEET looking custom, Nexus. Congrats!

This might be my first XM purchase.

Remember Me?
12-06-2014, 01:36 AM
Yeah, this woman would look so hawt... if not for her veins.

C'mon people. Really? :rolleyes:

I've looked at the 3D model again, thinking maybe the artist went overboard with the veins. IT LOOKS FINE.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/2428080_f496.jpg

:eek::eek::itsb::itsb::itsb::itsb:

actionjackson83
12-06-2014, 07:56 PM
calves need a little bit more work:
https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10013495_1475185132702181_834233105393410727_n.jpg?oh=d2d4f7a5d5fe92228909d8c63b6b21a8&oe=550EE90D

Here's some examples:
https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10386355_10203423016553227_3517022488161058175_n.jpg?oh=36662762448f6a91f926d25efbb97446&oe=5510DACE
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10846012_10203423017393248_1691926878969125679_n.jpg?oh=2d424bc46dad30ec725242a1e22249ef&oe=5513AD63&__gda__=1425965830_72a2485217001629dccc627f4e5032a6
https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/1375711_10203423017913261_3188362074938485187_n.jpg?oh=024c0db80767193b1599da36fad1d11b&oe=55166DC6

SONICobra
12-06-2014, 08:01 PM
pretty decent thread we got going here

GrumpyBear
12-13-2014, 10:46 AM
"Hi guys here is the she hulk pose wips....still in early stages.....the Base need more work so pls be patient with us."

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10511321_1479074562313238_7890647596122938414_n.jpg?oh=345a2b9c4bde6d8c7188ea942a68cdd7&oe=5506A7E3&__gda__=1425657562_46c3c0ca8aa8f0097e50c79824b2b51bhttps://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10505611_1479074578979903_3366517208608690796_n.jpg?oh=b801f6de72beaf1d8ff873d5b2cabe46&oe=554475BC&__gda__=1427250053_87179857a903ab6cee1f750aafe6b07f
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10428414_1479074598979901_5917728412436497243_n.jpg?oh=f6ed90b083ad3590e6d041f7a0939bf8&oe=554187C9&__gda__=1425860478_f9d7aef784cf9cad59cf9d359a423380

nexus
12-13-2014, 11:47 AM
Coming along nicely. Love the build on her. Will this have one or two portraits? I'd actually prefer a simpler base.

Mister Ski
12-13-2014, 12:35 PM
Not bad, but not enough to separate this from the SS PF...yet.

gomur
12-13-2014, 12:46 PM

I'll respectfully disagree. The physique alone is closer to MY vision of She-Hulk than the SS ever was.

TheStig88
12-13-2014, 12:54 PM
Shaping up fantastically, and I absolutely love her build. Her upper torso seems a bit too thick back-to-front, but that's about all I can say at this point.

Smooth Criminal
12-13-2014, 01:25 PM
Love it! She will be mine!

dechirico7
12-13-2014, 01:28 PM
I am not a fan of that huge pipe. IMO it takes away from her. So much so, that 50 percent of the time my attention is drawn to it before her. Which shouldn't be. I would make it thinner.

AC_808
12-13-2014, 01:29 PM
Oh hell yea!! Keep bringing it, XM ...this looks great!

ReplicantSavior
12-13-2014, 01:39 PM
This is going to be a good one.

Doctor Doom
12-13-2014, 01:51 PM
Love it! She will be mine!

Gorgeous!! Coming along very very nicely guys. Wish she was barefoot though.

SONICobra
12-13-2014, 02:18 PM
I am not a fan of that huge pipe. IMO it takes away from her. So much so, that 50 percent of the time my attention is drawn to it before her. Which shouldn't be. I would make it thinner.

i see what youre saying and kind of agree but its the cannon barrel of a tank, so it cant be much smaller than that. I think it will all come together and look even better once its painted. nice work guys, I for one love the base - its like she just landed on the tank and ripped the barrel off. I love pieces that tell a story

loricstone
12-13-2014, 04:10 PM

IMO, this is light years ahead of the SS version. Physique alone is much closer to how I envision her.

actionjackson83
12-13-2014, 04:54 PM
IMO, this is light years ahead of the SS version. Physique alone is much closer to how I envision her.

Yeah this physique is perfect for her, kinda what I expected out of a Wonder Woman statue also. Large, intimidating, and powerful yet sexy and athletic.

risingstar
12-13-2014, 05:40 PM
I realize it's still early, but this one is just okay for me at this point. It's fine but to be honest, I'm just not feeling the same type of wow I felt when I saw the Black Bolt, but I'm hopeful!

Right now, my first impression is that the pose seems quite basic, though the base looks very promising. However, I prefer Jen in clothes (i.e., like the PF) than in her leotard. I also think more of those definitive gorgeous green locks should be in front rather than behind her back in order to take full advantage of her visual appeal.

Either way, looking forward to updates! :)

majestic1
12-13-2014, 05:41 PM
How about adding a knot to the tank turret she is holding ?

I prefer She-Hulk when she is depicted doing absurd, almost comedic displays of strength, i think an alternate head with a cheeky smirk on her face would look great as well, we already have the serious looking PF.

http://i62.tinypic.com/a407z7.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/219pegh.jpg

dechirico7
12-13-2014, 05:55 PM
i see what youre saying and kind of agree but its the cannon barrel of a tank, so it cant be much smaller than that. I think it will all come together and look even better once its painted. nice work guys, I for one love the base - its like she just landed on the tank and ripped the barrel off. I love pieces that tell a story

Ohhhhh! it is a cannon barrel?!?! that is awesome. I just assumed it was supposed to be a light pole or some kind of exhaust. That is cool. I can see it now. Hopefully it becomes a bit more obvious through the wip. I didn't see that it was a tank. BUT I am also coming in on this late. The concept/sketch must have had the tank.

The Mule
12-13-2014, 06:39 PM
I think that once we see the finished tank base, the piece is going to look much more impressive.

BTW, I know this is still in early stage, but there are two things I noticed and don't seem right.

1. The way her right calf connects on the back of the knee. The muscle seems to suddenly dive right into the knee and the separation between calf and quad is too sudden.
2. Her left quad seems unnaturally long and plain, it needs more muscle definition.

Pic for reference:

http://i.imgur.com/89zuxUt.jpg

nexus
12-13-2014, 06:54 PM
I really like the pose. I prefer her not to be over the top. I do like the idea of a sexier alt head sculpt and maybe the swap-out arm holding the tank barrel could hold the justice scales.

wolf-brother
12-13-2014, 07:03 PM
The tank cannon barrel would look better if it was more damage from her tearing it off.

SONICobra
12-13-2014, 07:14 PM
I really like the pose. I prefer her not to be over the top. I do like the idea of a sexier alt head sculpt and maybe the swap-out arm holding the tank barrel could hold the justice scales.

but why would she have the justice scales while attacking a tank...? :peoples:

this will display great with ms. marvel btw - a couple chicks tearing up a tank, awesome

gomur
12-13-2014, 08:33 PM
I love everything about this statue already. The hair. The muscles. The leotard. The shoes. If there are any refinements made, I hope it doesn't deviate too far from what we're seeing.

Switch-out scales of justice? It just wouldn't work here as SONICobra said. Maybe if she were standing at the steps of a courthouse. Now a playful winking/smiling alternate portrait and left "biceps pose" switch-out arm? That I can see!

The tank cannon barrel would look better if it was more damage from her tearing it off.

It does look very clean. Maybe the cannon can be damaged where She-Hulk is holding it. Like her hand is squeezing into the metal. Maybe a second hand-print along the barrel to indicate that she used both hands to tear it off?

actionjackson83
12-13-2014, 08:42 PM
Pretty sure there will be a squeeze point mark where she's holding it, other points where the barrel is pinched off would be a nice addition also to show more battle damage of the cannon. A swap out smiling/smirking portrait with the "C'mon" switch out left arm and flexing arm would go nicely too.

nexus
12-13-2014, 08:48 PM
but why would she have the justice scales while attacking a tank...? :peoples:

this will display great with ms. marvel btw - a couple chicks tearing up a tank, awesome

Not on a tank but a simpler base if it was an option. I'm quite well aware of how it would not work on a tank. That's part of the duality of the character powerhouse/lawyer.

Victor_Creed
12-13-2014, 08:51 PM
I think that once we see the finished tank base, the piece is going to look much more impressive.

BTW, I know this is still in early stage, but there are two things I noticed and don't seem right.

1. The way her right calf connects on the back of the knee. The muscle seems to suddenly dive right into the knee and the separation between calf and quad is too sudden.
2. Her left quad seems unnaturally long and plain, it needs more muscle definition.

Pic for reference:

I know what you mean, but why so quick to judge on a very rough 3d model.

gomur
12-13-2014, 08:54 PM
Not on a tank but a simpler base if it was an option. I'm quite well aware of how it would not work on a tank. That's part of the duality of the character powerhouse/lawyer.

One of the many reasons I love the SS She-Hulk comiquette is how prevalent her lawyer profession is. From the torn clothes to the briefcase to the city street base.

Unlikely that the XM base will change. It looks like it was meant to go alongside Ms. Marvel's. Maybe She-Hulk can tape a subpoena onto the barrel. :laugh:

nexus
12-13-2014, 09:12 PM
I don't think the base should be changed from the tank- that's how I would display it myself. But having a simple set of steps included is a pretty easy way to offer another display option if there was a second more playful portrait because the pose would work either way.

Anyway the main thing here is that the statue is shaping up to be a knockout. I'm going to try to get two.

DynamicMenace
12-13-2014, 09:36 PM

Pic for reference:

answer for your first question. one word. shadow.
the image is heavily lit. if you look really close you can just barely make out more of her calf. nothing to worry about there.

and for the second. well you already answered that one. its an early WIP.
im sure that they will fine tune everything before it goes off to print.

dechirico7
12-13-2014, 10:36 PM
If she really pulled that off the tank, it needs to have dents, areas where it was bent and pulled.

dino76m
12-14-2014, 02:27 AM
feel the head is slightly small in proportion to rest of body..the base takes away a lot from the She hulk sculpt though,

Thor57
12-14-2014, 06:34 PM
https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10013495_1475185132702181_834233105393410727_n.jpg?oh=d2d4f7a5d5fe92228909d8c63b6b21a8&oe=550EE90D

Here's some examples:
https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10386355_10203423016553227_3517022488161058175_n.jpg?oh=36662762448f6a91f926d25efbb97446&oe=5510DACE
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10846012_10203423017393248_1691926878969125679_n.jpg?oh=2d424bc46dad30ec725242a1e22249ef&oe=5513AD63&__gda__=1425965830_72a2485217001629dccc627f4e5032a6
https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/1375711_10203423017913261_3188362074938485187_n.jpg?oh=024c0db80767193b1599da36fad1d11b&oe=55166DC6

The three pictures you posted have 2 of the girls in high heels and one standing on her tip toes. That pushes the calves up and into a flexed position. The 3d She Hulk is standing flat footed in the picture you posted. I think for standing purely fat footed, her calves are great.

I wasnt going to get this, but I may need to now to add her to the ever growing Avengers line up. She's looking good so far.

Oh well, time to start saving. Again.

Snadinator
12-14-2014, 06:40 PM

Here's some examples:

Your examples are either on their toes on on heels all if ehich put the calf muscles in flexed position. The statue in flat footed.

Atheris
12-14-2014, 07:36 PM
Man some of you are super anal about a WIP. Personally I think it looks great, the base concept works very well for the piece. And her muscle definition looks terrific. I'll be getting this for sure.

Chris

Khufu
12-14-2014, 10:08 PM
Elsewhere someone said the turret looked more like a pole and she was ... ahem dancing.... now I can't get that thought out of my mind when I she it.

loricstone
12-14-2014, 11:17 PM
Man some of you are super anal about a WIP. Personally I think it looks great, the base concept works very well for the piece. And her muscle definition looks terrific. I'll be getting this for sure.

Chris

Anality runs rampant on these forums. I thought that was a given already.

wolf-brother
12-15-2014, 12:02 AM
Anality runs rampant on these forums. I thought that was a given already.

So true.

The Mule
12-15-2014, 04:15 AM
Early WIPs are the best point for opinions and adjustments since there is plenty of time to make changes without wasting money.
It's not like XM is made of 3-year old kids, IF they thing that ANY complaint/critique is reasonable, they'll work on the sculpt, otherwise they'll go their own way.

actionjackson83
12-15-2014, 11:09 AM
yeah, they show us WIPs to get feedback, otherwise what's the point. Take the good feedback and implement while it's still in the 3D modeling stage. We anal critics are what improves the sculpt 'most' of the time, better than saying nothing at this stage.

XM STUDIOS
12-16-2014, 10:46 AM
Hi everyone , we are thinking of some changable parts for the she hulk , any suggestion.

The Mule
12-16-2014, 10:50 AM
Hi everyone , we are thinking of some changable parts for the she hulk , any suggestion.

Are the previous ones confirmed?
I think they were:

-switch out head looking forward
-switch out head looking on her back
-switch out left arm resting on her side
-switch out left arm raised and flexing bicep

I should go back and check the thread

dino76m
12-16-2014, 10:51 AM
allternate head, tied up hair? not feeling the current head

XM STUDIOS
12-16-2014, 10:53 AM
Are the previous ones confirmed?
I think they were:

-switch out head looking forward
-switch out head looking on her back
-switch out left arm resting on her side
-switch out left arm raised and flexing bicep

I should go back and check the thread

switch out head looking on her back is not possible as it will affect the muscle area on the neck and collar area of the head looking infront .

actionjackson83
12-16-2014, 10:56 AM
The 2 change out left hands previewed in the original concept (flexing arm, and "c'mon" arm) would be nice, 3 switch out portraits 1 looking angry, 1 smirking, 1 head with her hair up in a pony tail (lol hey i got a think for pony tails)

Sorta like this:
http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v6/645233875_1/Free-Shipping-Pro-Sales-Long-Curly-font-b-Ponytails-b-font-Synthetic-Pony-Tail-Lady-font.jpg

For right arm a switch out flexing arm also would work, and perhaps a swap out steel girder stuck into the tank instead of the cannon.

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/8653274/2/stock-photo-8653274-steel-girder.jpg

The Mule
12-16-2014, 11:04 AM
switch out head looking on her back is not possible as it will affect the muscle area on the neck and collar area of the head looking infront .

Looking on her left side would be possible?
A lot of people will want to display her with a good sight on her booty, it's a selling point. If displaying her on her back won't work, maybe on the side is easier to achieve. You might have her looking down, like if she was looking at her flexed bicep :D

For the others, this is the original artowork, for quick reference:

http://www.statueforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=87326&d=1415425067

So up to now the confirmed switch outs should be the three arms.

nonbornking
12-21-2014, 06:02 AM
I'd like to see a statue just like the cover on She-Hulk #1 vol. 2. Including her holding an issue of She-Hulk #1 vol. 1. And by just like, I do mean based on JB's art and not made too life-like as many statues are becoming now-a-days.

Thor57
12-21-2014, 11:55 AM
Maybe a head where she has her glasses on?

actionjackson83
12-21-2014, 12:49 PM
A swap out John Byrne style portrait for a classic look with the big curly hair would be pretty cool

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7666/1121283-sensationalshe_hulk1.jpg

GrumpyBear
12-30-2014, 07:24 AM
"WHO IS SHE....SMASH....." FB XM

https://scontent-a-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10885546_1487173738169987_5675320011216152426_n.jpg?oh=d9f9e0873c788239865fd2c7e48d6a36&oe=5539B6D5
https://scontent-a-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10885266_1487173754836652_2296133046803142417_n.jpg?oh=7d6700afcec62dd22a656d6e5039fa01&oe=54FFF9B9
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/1798572_1487173774836650_1912503852108497142_n.jpg?oh=1980934ba0fb3040a222de8c39b30ffd&oe=54FB651E&__gda__=1429289903_559213fd24978fd7868bec3ea1b0bc84
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10371415_1487173788169982_4661505375249619244_n.jpg?oh=a6cde1c9250e7d9c8f07b7147ab1f7dd&oe=552C85BB&__gda__=1425860482_275956c9b5722bb2de5e234b8e218183
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10433153_1487173808169980_2000265216789171021_n.jpg?oh=46b016cdf85590cf51467cd39b389ed2&oe=54FCCEF4&__gda__=1429277131_fd74bb20a020e52be22d976ecca7db96

dino76m
12-30-2014, 08:59 AM
not digging it,, waiting to see Ms Marvel,

punisher2000
12-30-2014, 09:10 AM
need a little more boobs. not too much but a little more

nexus
12-30-2014, 09:23 AM
Looking good. Just still not crazy about the base. I understand the point but the top of the smashed tank just looks kind of messy. I may like it more once painted.

Mister Ski
12-30-2014, 09:49 AM
Yeah, this one isn't high on my list so far. I am very happy with the Sideshow one and this is too similar for me to buy. Need to see a painted prototype to make a final decision.

Demona
12-30-2014, 09:59 AM
A swap out John Byrne style portrait for a classic look with the big curly hair would be pretty cool

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7666/1121283-sensationalshe_hulk1.jpg

John Byrne hair would take this piece to another level. Wonderful suggestion!

This might sound cheesy but what i love most about this piece is the outfit and shoes. Love she looks athletic and strong. All about her body and power.

Please take note XM then when you make your stunning version of Dark Phoenix, Byrne hair is a must on one portrait :)

ScootS
12-30-2014, 01:40 PM
need a little more boobs. not too much but a little more

Something like this? I think the top portion of the breasts should be more 'blended' to show that there's actually quite some ... err... volume under that taut costume

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c312/sScootSs/XM%20Studios/SheHulk-bust_zpsa8599e22.jpg

actionjackson83
12-30-2014, 02:37 PM
Looks great so far, want to see it colored! I honestly wouldn't have minded her with a Spots bra on and really tight spandex hotpants either, would show more cleavage like the above picture, and more body sculpt in the abs and back :)

TheStig88
12-30-2014, 02:52 PM
Something like this? I think the top portion of the breasts should be more 'blended' to show that there's actually quite some ... err... volume under that taut costume

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c312/sScootSs/XM%20Studios/SheHulk-bust_zpsa8599e22.jpgI agree with this. They just seem kind of... there. That pic is a perfect example of how I think they should look. Definitely some room for improvement there.

Pretty much my only real criticism right now.

punisher2000
12-30-2014, 02:54 PM

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c312/sScootSs/XM%20Studios/SheHulk-bust_zpsa8599e22.jpg

yes... I mean this part. It looks like a "step" at this point you arrowed. I think you can solve this with a little bit more boobs and a straped cover over it.

actionjackson83
12-30-2014, 02:56 PM
You're right, kinda reminds me of that old killer instinct Orchid weird boobie look as designed right now with how the cloth sits over her boobs.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130611061959/killerinstinct/images/7/71/Killer_Instinct_1_Jago_1.jpg

If it's a one piece it should be smashing them down a little and the straps/top of the boobs should stretched diagonally down.

AC_808
12-31-2014, 04:00 AM

Good catch! I'm hoping XM will fix that.

Otherwise I like what I see so far...

Buff
01-12-2015, 01:11 PM
Any news on Shehulk? Looking at the pictures I feel like the proportions are a bit off. I think she should be more buffed up with more defined muscles. Especially the tights look too static and plain

I understand she looks more like the classic shehulk and I dig her face not being too anime like but her boobs look like they are just your typical bodybuilderwomans plastic implants. Need more weight and gravity effect.

ps. Here is reference of what I'd like to upper body look more like.

http://searchforsigns.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/she-hulkv3-006pic1.gif

actionjackson83
03-25-2015, 12:23 AM
Any updates with more WIP on this? Still looking forward to this one the most!

frenchyoutoo
03-25-2015, 04:17 AM
I think the one element its mainly missing is the feminine sexy factor. Theres needs to be more sexyness.

actionjackson83
04-02-2015, 11:43 AM
Now that they've pumped out the pre-orders for iron man mark VII and Ms. Marvel. Hopefully this one's next to get their attention to make tweaks and adjustments along with Thor =)

GrumpyBear
04-10-2015, 11:12 AM
"Well.....looks who's here... even hulk can't do anything
about her... XM present you 1/4scale SHE-HULK......." XM FB

https://scontent-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11078218_1535119613375399_2579898908805622660_n.jpg?oh=b6b520cf7eaa92db23dce231c449d74f&oe=55A5B2C5

VS1976
04-10-2015, 11:32 AM
That looks great.

Demona
04-10-2015, 11:32 AM
I said it on FB and I will say it here, I love that Byrne retro hair. It's so fun :)

I'm a little tempted to try and get her because this is a great design of the character!

crimsinwing1989
04-10-2015, 12:01 PM
Wow, i'm not even a she hulk fan but that looks really good, if i get a chance i will definitely PO.

nexus
04-10-2015, 12:07 PM
Looking forward to seeing this fully painted. I'm hoping to get two so one can be a Red She-Hulk. Like the swap out retro hair, although will probably display the modern. I would prefer that she also had a swap-out right hand that doesn't have the tank barrel. Even just a closed fist. It could be the angle, but the legs and hips look a little too thick to me, or maybe the torso could be longer.

actionjackson83
04-10-2015, 01:55 PM
YES! John Byrne sytle 80s hair is so awesome! That's what was missing to give her that sexy look lol!

dino76m
04-10-2015, 02:54 PM
face type could be changed, a lil more square jawed?..

jye318
04-10-2015, 03:48 PM
Ordered, I like the base

actionjackson83
04-10-2015, 03:51 PM
Posted by Erick Sosa on his facebook page:
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/11082231_1077389205611796_2761688215252159877_o.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10255599_1077389192278464_5352937462828803887_o.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xft1/t31.0-8/11112907_1077389198945130_8124055953377584827_o.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10911298_1077389132278470_7282020399412369209_o.jpg

AC_808
04-10-2015, 04:46 PM
Bloody hell! This just got more interesting ...more compelling and much harder to turn down.

I'm loving the changes/additions. Kudos, Erick and XM!

SONICobra
04-11-2015, 02:00 PM
this looks awesome, I love that base

actionjackson83
04-12-2015, 02:34 AM
John Byrne's She-Hulk was the best run of She-Hulk comics ever so I'm so happy they decided to include it as a switch out portrait.

https://alemdatorredeobservacao.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/byrnesensationalshehulkno49p2929fq_preview.jpg
http://nuestroscomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/shulkie2.jpg
http://www.washingtonheightswarlord.com/The_Sensational_She-Hulk.v02_040.Imbie.02.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/54353/2728711-hercules___she_hulk__25_jen_fantasizing_about_hercules_06_page_panel_color.jpg

majestic1
04-12-2015, 03:56 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10911298_1077389132278470_7282020399412369209_o.jpg

I love the size and detail XM puts into their bases, they are more like 1:4 dioramas than stand alone character statues.

She-Hulk on top of a Tank turret, Pheonix in front of a flaming Pheonix, Medusa on Lockjaw, Mags on throne, Daredevil sliding down a church, Electra in front of a stained glass window, Black widow leaning on a wall with a gate and light, Classic Iron man standing on a pile of Ultron bots, etc.

built2shred
04-12-2015, 07:11 AM
What's going to look cool is having Ms. Marvel with the Tank Tread next to She Hulk and the Tank Turret... Should make for a impressive display

Atheris
04-30-2015, 02:56 AM
This thing looks fresken amazing. Can't wait to get this.

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/atheris666/Mobile%20Uploads/632608BE-0912-4D08-8DA5-1ABF788ABA25_zpsjnxewgdn.jpg (http://s1189.photobucket.com/user/atheris666/media/Mobile%20Uploads/632608BE-0912-4D08-8DA5-1ABF788ABA25_zpsjnxewgdn.jpg.html)

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/atheris666/Mobile%20Uploads/0D04D85F-5FF0-4082-A639-5FDD33B35F5E_zpsr2ugp3xj.jpg (http://s1189.photobucket.com/user/atheris666/media/Mobile%20Uploads/0D04D85F-5FF0-4082-A639-5FDD33B35F5E_zpsr2ugp3xj.jpg.html)

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/atheris666/Mobile%20Uploads/878235B7-410D-4400-AAF6-937D2274CD82_zpstmeb5hee.jpg (http://s1189.photobucket.com/user/atheris666/media/Mobile%20Uploads/878235B7-410D-4400-AAF6-937D2274CD82_zpstmeb5hee.jpg.html)

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/atheris666/Mobile%20Uploads/02CAEA04-7177-4CD1-B297-A9A9130271C7_zpsxfspthzt.jpg (http://s1189.photobucket.com/user/atheris666/media/Mobile%20Uploads/02CAEA04-7177-4CD1-B297-A9A9130271C7_zpsxfspthzt.jpg.html)

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/atheris666/Mobile%20Uploads/B26D870F-7C3E-4DC9-A8C2-D67262D4C972_zpsprmih8vs.jpg (http://s1189.photobucket.com/user/atheris666/media/Mobile%20Uploads/B26D870F-7C3E-4DC9-A8C2-D67262D4C972_zpsprmih8vs.jpg.html)

Chris

SuperJ300
04-30-2015, 03:11 AM
Really nice!

Restinpieces
04-30-2015, 03:38 AM
Looks awesome!

AC_808
04-30-2015, 07:22 AM
This thing looks fresken amazing. Can't wait to get this.

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/atheris666/Mobile%20Uploads/632608BE-0912-4D08-8DA5-1ABF788ABA25_zpsjnxewgdn.jpg

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/atheris666/Mobile%20Uploads/0D04D85F-5FF0-4082-A639-5FDD33B35F5E_zpsr2ugp3xj.jpg

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/atheris666/Mobile%20Uploads/878235B7-410D-4400-AAF6-937D2274CD82_zpstmeb5hee.jpg

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/atheris666/Mobile%20Uploads/02CAEA04-7177-4CD1-B297-A9A9130271C7_zpsxfspthzt.jpg

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/atheris666/Mobile%20Uploads/B26D870F-7C3E-4DC9-A8C2-D67262D4C972_zpsprmih8vs.jpg

Chris

Finally printed!! Great job, XM!

built2shred
04-30-2015, 07:36 AM
And yet another reason why I have no fear in pre-pre-ordering these statues before the final print is done :)

Another masterpiece....

Thor57
04-30-2015, 08:16 AM
She looks great. Initially I didnt think there was a chance I'd display the Byrne hair, and I'd go with the smoother current version. But I must say, that portrait is gorgeous and I think I like it more.

actionjackson83
04-30-2015, 08:46 AM
Oh yeah baby, C'mere indeed.

shin3000
04-30-2015, 12:42 PM
damn it looks like i'll be getting all the latest releases

gomur
04-30-2015, 01:51 PM
Love the display options and portraits. The fact that she's bigger than Cap... YES!

wolf-brother
04-30-2015, 01:54 PM
And yet another reason why I have no fear in pre-pre-ordering these statues before the final print is done :)

Another masterpiece....

Same here! In XM we trust! :laugh:

Thor57
04-30-2015, 02:36 PM
I, umm, I think Thor's boobs are bigger than hers! lol

Reminds me of early on in Arnold and Maria Shrivers relationship it being mentioned by friends at their summer home that his boobies were bigger than hers!

TethMau74
05-02-2015, 02:41 PM
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10462799_1545220199032007_3786079206417019543_n.jpg?oh=b9a71ad5ec042de421fe3c04b3e444ab&oe=55E0497A

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11147038_1545220219032005_9027493760340961732_n.jpg?oh=a05b86347e26dd8bbf5a9b178322ab1f&oe=55C40102

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11193241_1545220205698673_4219829538826816269_n.jpg?oh=2afa994fe1ae2686cac5856e513656e0&oe=55DF3823

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/11196240_1545220209032006_193552377524086129_n.jpg?oh=5fae5ecbe4f8cf8e9764cb816f69b787&oe=55CE30BD

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11014817_1545220202365340_325507376263504711_n.jpg?oh=8c25c93e093a325e0212b54a0fd8d7d2&oe=55CEF698

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/18829_1545220299031997_1671981191857065185_n.jpg?oh=2d2f8e5f97e149a17bd05fb3a871e05c&oe=55C9BBF8&__gda__=1436147113_272221b4ac9894e2fd5a991fe13b3a74

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/11188479_1545220212365339_280277705121182509_n.jpg?oh=21acce1fb1bf627faa692b20b8582024&oe=55C454ED

loricstone
05-02-2015, 02:47 PM
Wow!! She-Hulk is going to be a highly sought collectible soon.

I think she is fabulous and whoever posed this concept during the contest really should be applauded. They did a great job and XM and whoever the artist is that made this delivered in spades.

If anyone can't really see and appreciate how the AD of XM surpasses SS, then I don't know what to say. Everything screams High Quality about their sculpts.

Not everyone should like everything, and it is pricey for others, but no one can take away the quality and effort XM puts into each and every statue.

AC_808
05-02-2015, 03:15 PM
Oh boy ...this is going to be hard to pass up!

actionjackson83
05-11-2015, 10:25 AM
Can't wait to see this painted up, c'mon boys!

Demona
05-11-2015, 10:53 AM
Ugh I really don't madly love She-Hulk but this piece is so cool I kinda want it.

It may either be Medusa or She-Hulk....but I think I need to hold off in case XM releases Black Cat in the Spidey collection.

Hotsaltysea
05-11-2015, 11:39 AM
Hope they paint the tank the same colour as ms marvel... That will be a plus point... They got so many statues coming up but non are painted yet... Not sure how are they keeping up with their schedule

SONICobra
05-11-2015, 11:50 AM
she looks great, I don't know which head sculpt I like better

Hotsaltysea
05-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Not into retro... Cause the collection will look weird overall

Demona
05-11-2015, 11:58 AM
Those eyelashes are fab on the modern day portrait. I hope the paints show those off.

Hotsaltysea
05-11-2015, 12:42 PM
Can we have a nike sports shoe... Lol... I really like the shoe..

GrumpyBear
05-12-2015, 09:23 AM
"She is coming....
SHE-HULK is coming...
Trying to finish her by
this week...and .......PO soon...." XM FB

https://scontent-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/11224431_1548425405378153_3192923049434233367_n.jpg?oh=85cdd7865975b54921ecea2144ca061e&oe=55D3F9A6
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11233537_1548425455378148_5915749972618314289_n.jpg?oh=cbc1aa0a4e957f71fb5b2f0f6e3b0353&oe=55C663E2&__gda__=1439621717_213d55bb47f5bd071e6879c7ea092133
https://scontent-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/11230581_1548425622044798_6362645177184680741_n.jpg?oh=59d287d6c8f235427f2d405c04ec70de&oe=55C40F8A
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1528457_1548425702044790_6965506719333590478_n.jpg?oh=92020d31ecc363511b1893310298c0bf&oe=55C1EF65&__gda__=1438565049_e78582954e61a0ed9c4d09da1fdf6199

built2shred
05-12-2015, 09:29 AM
Oh yeah, another masterpiece.... :thumbs2:

Thor57
05-12-2015, 09:31 AM
Oh wow! Simply Toys, you're elite membership better be everything it's claimed to be! If so, she'll be mine.

actionjackson83
05-12-2015, 10:01 AM
It would be if they'd freakin answer their emails!

The Mule
05-12-2015, 10:04 AM

This.

Thor57
05-12-2015, 10:04 AM

Are you an elite member too?

I talked to them about 3 days ago. They are normally pretty good lately for me as far as responses.

actionjackson83
05-12-2015, 10:10 AM
yes ugh they won't respond to me I have like 10 statues ordered with them so it's pretty frustrating. I've sent them 3 emails already to request for invoices for upcoming preorders all on deaf ears.

actionjackson83
05-12-2015, 10:11 AM
Anyway back on topic the paint on this looks epic already! Love the way her leotard pops in contrast to the green skin. The tone of the skin is spot on perfect too.

Thor57
05-12-2015, 11:32 AM
yes ugh they won't respond to me I have like 10 statues ordered with them so it's pretty frustrating. I've sent them 3 emails already to request for invoices for upcoming preorders all on deaf ears.

They aren't taking deposits quite yet on the newer wave. Once they do, they will send out invoices to those on the list. I was told that 3 days ago. Rest easy my friend, I don't think we're forgotten.

AC_808
05-12-2015, 11:34 AM
Hope not! I'm an Elite Member, too .....

Back to She-Hulk ...hoping to see how both portraits are painted this week.

Thor57
05-12-2015, 11:51 AM
Hope not! I'm an Elite Member, too .....

Back to She-Hulk ...hoping to see how both portraits are painted this week.

I like the modern a lot less than I thought I would and the classic a lot more than I thought I would. And I mean A LOT more.

actionjackson83
05-12-2015, 12:04 PM
That's cause big 80's style hair is sexy!

qz33
05-12-2015, 12:46 PM

I totally agree.

When not on an really attractive girl thoguh it does not work.

shorudan
05-12-2015, 01:02 PM
Can we have a nike sports shoe... Lol... I really like the shoe..

The licensing is gonna cost us..... lol.

actionjackson83
05-12-2015, 01:27 PM
The licensing is gonna cost us..... lol.

But in the famous slogan of Nike "Just do it" lol list kidding man.

AC_808
05-12-2015, 02:36 PM
I like the modern a lot less than I thought I would and the classic a lot more than I thought I would. And I mean A LOT more.

I don't mind the modern portrait. But if the classic portrait is painted like how it was in the concept, then it'll be my favorite.

This concept:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10255599_1077389192278464_5352937462828803887_o.jpg

Demona
05-12-2015, 02:42 PM
I know it seems a silly thing to love -- but I love the shoes on her! That level of detail is so fun and makes this that much better

crimsinwing1989
05-12-2015, 02:50 PM

Yea i love the 80s portrait, not a fan of the other head sculpt but i'll still definitely try to PO.

loricstone
05-12-2015, 02:51 PM
I know it seems a silly thing to love -- but I love the shoes on her! That level of detail is so fun and makes this that much better

LOL...its not silly at all Demona. I was thinking the same thing and just hadn't typed it yet. The shoes....it must be the shoes!! Lebron James is on fire!!!!:)

Demona
05-12-2015, 02:57 PM
Shoes and hair make an outfit -- or in this case statue. It's a motto to live by!

actionjackson83
05-12-2015, 03:09 PM
I hope the cannon is removable and there will be closed fist right hand made to display her without the cannon.

dino76m
05-12-2015, 03:50 PM
was expecting the modern portrait to be better, but looks disappointing to me now

gomur
05-12-2015, 07:43 PM
was expecting the modern portrait to be better, but looks disappointing to me now

Hard to say as the paints are still unfinished. Gotta whiten the eyes and put some darker green on the lips. This angle still fills me with hope. :)

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11147038_1545220219032005_9027493760340961732_n.jpg?oh=a05b86347e26dd8bbf5a9b178322ab1f&oe=55C40102

Thor57
05-12-2015, 08:15 PM
I'll wait for final paints to make a judgement on modern portrait, but I think what sets the two apart, for me at least, are the lips on the classic.

GrumpyBear
05-20-2015, 11:09 AM
"Hi all , She Hulk will be up for PO on this coming Sunday , Singapore time " XM FB

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xat1/v/t1.0-9/11351336_1552426564978037_6179836345918666555_n.jpg?oh=55598772eca04dbdf515ab108909b713&oe=560D3644&__gda__=1442642764_ed0e3a286be60f2af9181d3d758b0a76
https://scontent-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11060260_1552426561644704_5119312285066639503_n.jpg?oh=2878e0090b1a986da8c60f5c42e6448d&oe=55CC2948
https://scontent-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/11265195_1552426554978038_153549026599684257_n.jpg?oh=c2d5259c1e19c39eba81872590deeb59&oe=55CEC8A9
https://scontent-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11180610_1552426498311377_5540599154048155696_n.jpg?oh=78ce700345527c312d6026657bc6db53&oe=55CDEFC3
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/s960x960/11222216_1552426574978036_7399807986046202707_o.jpg
https://scontent-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11050209_1552426604978033_1090975909130295342_n.jpg?oh=2792aebe7837cc2124a1a9fc655b8f38&oe=5600E756
https://scontent-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11260527_1552426558311371_6600571738753701536_n.jpg?oh=7b86f372707e750687ebf1b35ff21c46&oe=55BFB3A3

Thor57
05-20-2015, 11:17 AM
Couple of thoughts.

1. Paid my pre order invoice this morning and couldn't be happier to have her locked in.

2. Awesome touch having the Hydra logo on the tank. Sets me up perfectly to display my SS Redskull sneaking in the background behind XM Cap. The poses make it perfect. Cap waving the flag while Redskull displayed behind him cocks his pistol and grins. The Hydra logo links She-Hulk and Marvel in nicely.

3. Not to fond of the teeth showing on the classic portrait. I'll wait for closer pics from other angles, but my first reaction is do not like which is a shame, as overall I like the classic portrait more than modern.

Overall, she looks great. Those sneakers are a nice touch. 9/10.

loricstone
05-20-2015, 11:22 AM
Another bonafide homerun from XM. So far so great. I have absolutely zero problem with anything. I love the little shot of the teeth on the Classic head. Gives it a little more personality to me.

If I had anything to suggest (and it is not necessary) is I would have head one of the heads have a more angrier or determined expression. Other than that....love it! The paint up on this is grandiose.

GrumpyBear
05-20-2015, 11:28 AM
I would have head one of the heads have a more angrier or determined expression.

I think the pose and faces works very well if you want to tell "Guys, thats all? Nothing more for me?".

Thor57
05-20-2015, 11:42 AM
I think the pose and faces works very well if you want to tell "Guys, thats all? Nothing more for me?".

I agree. I love the "This tank is the best you got?"

Smooth Criminal
05-20-2015, 12:32 PM
Love it she will be mine, been waiting for a she hulk thay had the badass bring it look while still being retro!

dino76m
05-20-2015, 01:27 PM
wish they would do some more work to make it not look like CHYna. altternate portrait is good enough for me, though i was hoping to like the modern version more, glad to lock this PO down, will go nicely with my Ms marvel

Demona
05-20-2015, 01:32 PM
Oooooo doggie that classic portrait is everything!

Was it ever found out if she can be displayed NOT holding the tank's barrel?

Thor57
05-20-2015, 01:37 PM
They've yet to show an alternate right arm and that one has a leg on the hand for the barrel. I think that's a solo arm and all the swap outs are her left.

Sylara
05-20-2015, 09:31 PM
So, how does one go about pre-ordering an XM-Studios statue? We've never ordered one before (still crying on the inside about missing out on Phoenix heh)...

I know that there is the button on their official site and also that Simplytoys... Do they take US pre-orders?

It seems like the impression that I am getting reading on here and Sideshowfreaks is that it's difficult to get a pre order through Simplytoys... Do I just hit refresh like mad on and hope I get lucky?

Y3E
05-20-2015, 11:15 PM
I think the pupils/eyes need to bigger. Everything else is great. Love the classic portrait.

built2shred
05-21-2015, 06:58 AM
So, how does one go about pre-ordering an XM-Studios statue? We've never ordered one before (still crying on the inside about missing out on Phoenix heh)...

I know that there is the button on their official site and also that Simplytoys... Do they take US pre-orders?

It seems like the impression that I am getting reading on here and Sideshowfreaks is that it's difficult to get a pre order through Simplytoys... Do I just hit refresh like mad on and hope I get lucky?

Basically, but if you don't mind a little extra work you can email the official retailers on XM list, you can find them that way without all the hassle of hitting "Refresh a zillion times". I've found that Several of the retailers on XM list are mail order only so you can't order online but you just email them and then send them a deposit through paypal. Just make sure the store is on XM official list and you'll be good to go.

frenchyoutoo
05-21-2015, 08:51 AM
I think the pupils/eyes need to bigger. Everything else is great. Love the classic portrait.

Word. Such a good sculpt but those pupils are wigging me out

Reed Rayner
05-21-2015, 10:54 AM
Loving the classic head. Not so much the modern head. She hulk has a vibrant personality. Hope xm will rework it. Needs more sass.

dino76m
05-21-2015, 11:06 AM
yes,, Ms marvel and the new Jean Grey is so good,, any idea if Artgerm worked on a She Hulk portrait, would love to see his work on the Modern portrait

SONICobra
05-21-2015, 11:41 AM
classic portrait FTW

dino76m
05-21-2015, 11:44 AM
XM please let Artgerm work on a Modern portrait, skip the Chyna portrait

MagnumOpus
05-21-2015, 05:14 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xta1/t31.0-8/11270695_10153393967221096_9136766831661827767_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xat1/t31.0-8/11269310_10153393967496096_4463876044651579202_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t31.0-8/11336977_10153393967726096_5515285452786503133_o.jpg

Fouad
05-21-2015, 07:05 PM
pre-order went live today at XM europe :D got my order already :D cant wait till this is sihipped :)

rjszar
05-21-2015, 07:21 PM

I said the same thing over at the other forum.

Atheris
05-22-2015, 05:35 PM
Got her secured :)

Chris

wanderlai
05-22-2015, 07:10 PM
Got her secured :)

Chris

Still dealing with Secret Compass or did you switch avenues?

Atheris
05-22-2015, 08:58 PM
Still dealing with Secret Compass or did you switch avenues?

Secret compass.

Shane is my homeboy :buttrock:

Chris

Viper245
05-22-2015, 09:04 PM
Congrats Chris. Just out of curiosity what price did Shane charge you? Apparently he has a new supplier now. Just trying the get a feel if Thor was a one off on price or are other pieces going to be a similar price from him.

Atheris
05-22-2015, 09:09 PM
Congrats Chris. Just out of curiosity what price did Shane charge you? Apparently he has a new supplier now. Just trying the get a feel if Thor was a one off on price or are other pieces going to be a similar price from him.

Honestly, I didn't ask. He's sending me the invoice on Sunday. He just confirmed he got one for me.

Chris

Viper245
05-22-2015, 09:12 PM
Honestly, I didn't ask. He's sending me the invoice on Sunday. He just confirmed he got one for me.

Chris

Ok. Cool, man. At least you have one secured. :thumbs2:

Atheris
05-22-2015, 09:14 PM
Ok. Cool, man. At least you have one secured. :thumbs2:

That's really all I cared about. Might be $1000, might be $1500.....don't really care, I think the piece looks amazing and XM quality is worth the investment.

Chris

Matches Malone
05-22-2015, 09:15 PM
That classic portrait is like a John Byrne issue come to life! Bravo XM

Thor57
05-22-2015, 09:17 PM

He runs Secret Compass right? A few of his XM statue pages have disclaimer in bold at the bottom that he does have a new distributor so good news is more statues, but they are going to cost more.

May not be to the level of authors price hike, but I imagine it won't be far below.

Viper245
05-22-2015, 09:51 PM
That's really all I cared about. Might be $1000, might be $1500.....don't really care, I think the piece looks amazing and XM quality is worth the investment.

Chris

Indeed. No doubt they are worth the investment.

He runs Secret Compass right? A few of his XM statue pages have disclaimer in bold at the bottom that he does have a new distributor so good news is more statues, but they are going to cost more.

May not be to the level of authors price hike, but I imagine it won't be far below.

Yeah I think going forward they will be a minimum of $1000 from Secret Compass. At least he can still get then which is a good thing.

ScootS
05-23-2015, 12:54 PM
And PO is open!

with limited quantities left

Gollum
05-23-2015, 12:57 PM
She will look great next to my Hulk and Ms Marvel thanks again for a great statue :)

loricstone
05-23-2015, 02:08 PM
999 edition size and already sold out. Price is pretty good seeing how big and many switch out parts she has MSRP $859 SGD. Elite price is $775 SGD. Not too bad at all especially when compared to other statues of a similar size (Thanos, Hulk, Thor, Phoenix). Can't wait for the green babe. This is how a She-Hulk is supposed to look...and in all honesty I may have gone a tad buffer...but she is definitely not a toothpick.