PDA

View Full Version : has anyone here gotten an xm statue from bbts

rfridaythe13th
05-04-2015, 12:53 PM
im wondering how reliable bbts is with xm statues. if you pre ordered from them. did you actually get the statue?

the reason i ask is because lately i've had bad luck with bbts. i had a tsume art statue on pre order and then all of a sudden get an email that they're not getting the shipment in. same thing with something else that i don't remember anymore.

and the ones i have on pre order there are black widow and magneto. i'd hate to be passing on all this stuff i want because im saving the money for those 2. and then they pull the same thing.

so does anyone here have any experience with xm on bbts?

yeek
05-04-2015, 01:05 PM
I think ppl have already gotten Captain America's from them and it looks like Hulk is in stock. I don't believe they have received their Black Widow shipment in yet. So far it looks like they're gonna be okay with fulfilling orders.

Demona
05-04-2015, 01:08 PM
To add to yeek -- Magneto isn't done being shipped from XM to their various dealers, so odds are good of you being OK on that order too.

VanDammage
05-04-2015, 01:10 PM
I received an xm cap from bbts. Ordered in July, received in February. You'll get what you ordered, but you are in for a long wait, especially if they are shipped by boat. The port strike will add a significant amount of wait time.

wanderlai
05-04-2015, 01:17 PM
BBTS relies on a 3rd party dealer to get any XM statues. As long as their contact delivers BBTS will deliver.

rfridaythe13th
05-04-2015, 01:55 PM
cool. thanks guys. i needed to hear ( or read) that kind of stuff with the doubts i've had

AC_808
05-04-2015, 02:30 PM
No worries, you're not only one with PO's from BBTS. I have Black Widow and Hawkeye on PO with them. Still waiting ....

XMAN
05-04-2015, 05:25 PM
I got the hulk from them....no problems.