PDA

View Full Version : Full metal Alchemist-Any Fans?

Cage
09-06-2005, 10:14 AM
Just started watching this series. ( I rented it off of Netflix.) Pretty cool, and different. Wondering if anyone else out there watches it.

lord odin
09-06-2005, 11:04 AM
I`m going to watch this on the weekend.

Cage
09-06-2005, 11:19 AM
I`m going to watch this on the weekend.

Lemme know what you think.

Sam Wilson
09-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Cage, they show this cartoon an cartoon network I think. I'll have to check it out.

If you realy want a awesome anime, check out Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, that is an awesome series.

Virsago
09-06-2005, 01:25 PM
It is awesome with a great mix of action and comedy. One of my favorite anime, still waiting for season 2.

Car50n
09-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Seen the whole series, it's really good. don't know how it's being edited in the states. but there were some pretty kool elements in the series. i'm waiting for the movie to cap it off.

Cage
09-06-2005, 01:48 PM
Cage, they show this cartoon an cartoon network I think. I'll have to check it out.

If you realy want a awesome anime, check out Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, that is an awesome series.

Will do.

Off topic for a minute:
I had three movies out from netflix for like five months. I'm still not sure what happened to them. So I finally emailed them and said "look I don't know what happened to these movies, I do know that at this point they have cost me $30 + each since April. I will pay for them if you think I owe you for them, but then I will seriously have to reconsider my membership." Now its quite possible that somehow they were thrown away or lost in the mail. They emailed that same day and said, no problem, we'll mark them as lost please add more movies to your que.

I have enjoyed netflix, and as long as I rent 4 to 5 movies a month I feel like I win. They could have easily said F-U pay us for the movies, instead they have a loyal customer.

Mr. X
09-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Cartoon Network is showing it from the beginning tonight (or tomorrow morning if you prefer) at 1 am if anyone wants to try it.

The series is pretty good. I like Scar, a tragic and sympathetic villain.

Can't wait for new episodes to air on September 17th at midnight.

I've only seen the trailers for the film and it looks sweet.

leks
09-06-2005, 04:06 PM
I think I have the complete first series on my pc somewhere, will give it a try one of these days.

just checked have parts 5-10 thats no good