PDA

View Full Version : ARH shipping updates

Pages : [1] 2

Wombat
06-10-2015, 12:25 AM
I hope this is OK to post (my first one).

Got this email today.

2014 Pre-Order Update
Dear Valued Customer,

This email is to inform you that all of our 2014 Collection is currently under production at our factory in China. There has been a small delay on the scheduled shipping due date. Some of the statues needed adjustments to ensure its highest quality which delayed the production.

At this point, we do not have a precise shipping date yet. According to our latest communication with our factory, we believe the statues will be ready for shipping by the end of Summer 2015.

We appreciate your understanding and patience with the process. All new statues currently in production will be packed in the highest quality of EPE black Styrofoam.

Below is a list of the statues currently in production at our factory in China:

Arhian: The Head Huntress
Queen of Vampires
Hercules
Tarzan Cry
Alexander the Great
Frazetta: Death Dealer 1
Frazetta: Huntress
Frazetta: Atlantis
Ares Golden Armor

In related news, all new statues will be packed in the highest quality of EPE black Styrofoam.

We also regret to inform you that due to low market response, we are not going to be producing the Shiflett Brother's Viking. Please contact us if you have an order for this item or if you have any other questions.

ARH Studios

yeek
06-10-2015, 11:09 AM
"In related news, all new statues will be packed in the highest quality of EPE black Styrofoam."

This is the best news...

zeus
06-10-2015, 06:14 PM
Its funny cause Diamond distributor has them as shipping January 2016.

zxplee
06-10-2015, 07:05 PM
There are alot of preorders from 2014 and 2015. Im sure distributors get theirs last.I know I would be a little irritated having paid in full ,Seeing stores selling death dealer before I got mine.

zeus
06-10-2015, 09:01 PM
exactly what happened last year when people got theirs first from sideshow than the guys direct from ARH

Wombat
08-11-2015, 01:37 AM
All last years orders are now near completion Arhian, Hercules, Queen of Vampire 2, Alexander the Great will be shipping by Oct to all paid customers. Frazetta statues, Huntress, Death Dealer I, Atlantis are now delayed due to factors beyond our control. We have ordered new higher density styro foam and this has caused some delays due to the fact we had to special order the new packing. We will update you soon.

Wombat
08-31-2015, 01:09 AM
From facebook in response to an update on shipping.

The new ones, Barbarian and Death Dealer 3 in six months after the Comic Con 2015. This is definitely something i'll personally make sure to happen. The ones we released last year are still in production phase at the factory in China, and seriously delayed. At this point we are doing all we can to speed up the completion of this production, but there are factors beyond our control. I just really hope I can count with all you guys understanding on this. Please email us for further info on this subject.

Dark Shadow
09-17-2015, 04:09 PM
That's a very promissing improvement.:)

Pilky
09-17-2015, 09:29 PM
ARH needs to give ballpark dates for the Frazetta statues, specifically, for me, Death Dealer 1. What does seriously delayed equate to, as in time? Still in production, a year after being put up for sale, so how far off until delivery and getting them into customers hands?

dao2
09-17-2015, 11:01 PM
yeah I'd like an updated eta on the death dealer as well, letting us know it's delayed is nice that we at least have something but an eta would be better :(

Remember Me?
09-17-2015, 11:22 PM
This is really pushing my button to cancel this piece. All the promises have been thrown out the windows.....

grphyx1
09-18-2015, 11:15 AM
It's kinda rough, when they are soliciting the statues they are everywhere, answering questions but then when stuff is delayed you get these vague updates. I only have one thing on order with ARH and maybe it's the last.

Wombat
09-18-2015, 10:02 PM
They won't even tell us the edition size for DD1.

Remember Me?
09-21-2015, 09:29 AM
I sent ARH an email last night to cancel my PO for the Death Dealer.

1. I don't appreciate paying upfront and not knowing when I am going to get the product. I would appreciate an estimated date (Or at least give us the quarter of the year).

2. There is no set ES. Come on, even Sideshow does a better job telling us the ES after 3 months. It has been almost a year since NYCC PO.

3. After awhile, I am losing interest in the Death Dealer, and I don't want to deal with ARH anymore.

Let's see how fast they can get back to me regarding my refund.

dao2
09-21-2015, 10:00 AM
What even is their cancellation policy?

Remember Me?
09-21-2015, 10:09 AM
What even is their cancellation policy?

I don't care about their cancellation policy as long as I get all my money back. I shouldn't be penalize for cancelling, because Death Dealer has been delayed a few times and no set shipping date. This has cause me a lot of unneccessary stress.

grphyx1
09-21-2015, 10:26 AM
I totally agree with you. it's dismissive and doesn't make you feel like a valued customer. I know as a small business you have so much to do but at the very least an email to your customers would be nice.

I sent ARH an email last night to cancel my PO for the Death Dealer.

1. I don't appreciate paying upfront and not knowing when I am going to get the product. I would appreciate an estimated date (Or at least give us the quarter of the year).

2. There is no set ES. Come on, even Sideshow does a better job telling us the ES after 3 months. It has been almost a year since NYCC PO.

3. After awhile, I am losing interest in the Death Dealer, and I don't want to deal with ARH anymore.

Let's see how fast they can get back to me regarding my refund.

Remember Me?
09-21-2015, 10:48 AM
I totally agree with you. it's dismissive and doesn't make you feel like a valued customer. I know as a small business you have so much to do but at the very least an email to your customers would be nice.

And try to keep as much promise as possible. Right now, all promises have been thrown out the windows and no notices of what or when to expect. I don't think I want to deal or support a company like this. I am not a big fan of Sideshow, but at least they do a better job making their customers feel "Valued".

IXEC
09-21-2015, 02:02 PM
The same thing happened with Golden Athena, it took a year to get her....but it did come in, two month after the 2014 NYCC. Give it 3 more months, after NYCC 2015 and I'll bet you'll see DD.....

Hey....I ordered Alex the Great, EX. It's paid for and I want this, so I'll wait, it is what it is.......

Dark Shadow
09-21-2015, 07:22 PM
I had payed for my Arhian Head Huntress excl statue a long time ago and they never informed me about anything till last week I send a message when I asked my full money back and this is what they answered me.

My question:
Hi Arahom,

This is a quote of your last answer to me remember:

Hi Johnny,

Thank you for your last payment. This statue will be shipped in April of 2015. With the statue you will receive the first 3 issues of Arhian comic book as well as a poster. We appreciate your business and look forward to the release of this statue.

Thank you,
Dawna M.
ARH Studios Inc.

Now my question to you is,I want to cancel this statue because I've waited for so long and I have no interest anymore.

Can you transfer the money back on my bank account or my paypal account.

There answer:
Hi Johnny,

This is Spencer from ARH Studios. We are sorry that you are no longer interested in the Arhian statue. The biggest problem is that we have already spent the money you gave us to produce your Arhian statue. However, if you would like we would be more then willing to transfer the money you have put down to another statue you may be interested in. Please let me know if this is something that you would be interested in.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.
I wrote:
Hi Spencer,

I am not interested in another statue because I stopped collecting since my parents died 2 months ago.

Please transfer my money $ 112,50 x 4 = $450 back on my bank account or on my paypal account thank you ver much.

Kind Regards,
There answer:
I am sorry about your parents, but that has no relevance on this current situation. We can give you credit to another statue or ship the Arhian statue that you have ordered.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.
Again my question:
Hi,

Can you please give me an exact date when this Arhian Head Huntress Exclusive statue with 3 comic books will be arrive at my doorstep.
Arahom promised me I would received it back in April this year,It’s now half September and I didn’t received anything so far.

Regards.

There answer:
We will begin delivery of the Arhian statue once we return from Comic Con. You should have it by the end of October.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.

I'm not that happy anymore with the way they do bussiness anymore.
Same with there new website,Arahom promissed me more than a year ago to add a Buy/Sell/Trade section to the new forum but so far I ain't see nothing yet.
AFTER MORE THAN A YEAR THERE'S NO FORUM AT ALL ---------->>>> WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!

Conclusion: nothing but promisses and words but no actions at all.:banghead:

Kovenor
09-21-2015, 08:48 PM
Yea.. ive been waiting for red death from sideshow for 2 years now lol.. still havent got it.. just the way it goes in this industry sometimes.. but at least sideshow will refund you if its delayed for such a long time..but then again ARH is alot smaller company so they may not have that luxury.. i would think if its delayed more then half a year tho you should have the option to cancel..especially since most companies wont charge the full amount until its reayt to ship so it is a bit risky pre paying in full upon ordering.. they did say they will be havijg 12 month payment plans now tho which will be nice

dao2
09-21-2015, 08:53 PM
yeah it's a shame but as you say it's a smaller company, I cancelled something with sideshow and even though it had been like almost a year late they said they would use my one time transfer to the nrd. I moved it to the HT fett cause I'm not impressed with SS.

I heard people have been able to cancel stuff with them after it's really late and get fully refunded including NRD without having to use your one time transfer but they told me no :(

Kovenor
09-21-2015, 08:57 PM
yeah it's a shame but as you say it's a smaller company, I cancelled something with sideshow and even though it had been like almost a year late they said they would use my one time transfer to the nrd. I moved it to the HT fett cause I'm not impressed with SS.

I heard people have been able to cancel stuff with them after it's really late and get fully refunded including NRD without having to use your one time transfer but they told me no :(

I used my one time transfer but i was still able to cancel my kerrigan the other day because its been delayed a few months and i got my NRD back . Think it just depends on who you get responding to you

Remember Me?
09-21-2015, 09:54 PM
I had payed for my Arhian Head Huntress excl statue a long time ago and they never informed me about anything till last week I send a message when I asked my full money back and this is what they answered me.

My question:
Hi Arahom,

Hi Johnny,

Thank you for your last payment. This statue will be shipped in April of 2015. With the statue you will receive the first 3 issues of Arhian comic book as well as a poster. We appreciate your business and look forward to the release of this statue.

Thank you,
Dawna M.
ARH Studios Inc.

Now my question to you is,I want to cancel this statue because I've waited for so long and I have no interest anymore.

There answer:
Hi Johnny,

This is Spencer from ARH Studios. We are sorry that you are no longer interested in the Arhian statue. The biggest problem is that we have already spent the money you gave us to produce your Arhian statue. However, if you would like we would be more then willing to transfer the money you have put down to another statue you may be interested in. Please let me know if this is something that you would be interested in.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.
I wrote:
Hi Spencer,

I am not interested in another statue because I stopped collecting since my parents died 2 months ago.

Please transfer my money $ 112,50 x 4 = $450 back on my bank account or on my paypal account thank you ver much.

Kind Regards,
There answer:
I am sorry about your parents, but that has no relevance on this current situation. We can give you credit to another statue or ship the Arhian statue that you have ordered.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.
Again my question:
Hi,

Can you please give me an exact date when this Arhian Head Huntress Exclusive statue with 3 comic books will be arrive at my doorstep.
Arahom promised me I would received it back in April this year,It’s now half September and I didn’t received anything so far.

Regards.

There answer:
We will begin delivery of the Arhian statue once we return from Comic Con. You should have it by the end of October.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.

Same with there new website,Arahom promissed me more than a year ago to add a Buy/Sell/Trade section to the new forum but so far I ain't see nothing yet.
AFTER MORE THAN A YEAR THERE'S NO FORUM AT ALL ---------->>>> WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man...I don't want to go through what you did. It sounds like it is impossible to get a refund from ARH. If I can't get my way, I guess I will try to file a claim with PayPal.

Dark Shadow
09-22-2015, 04:03 PM
Oh man...I don't want to go through what you did. It sounds like it is impossible to get a refund from ARH. If I can't get my way, I guess I will try to file a claim with PayPal.

Yeah tell me about it but how would you file a claim,what reason would you give to get the full money back ?

They say they don't have my money anymore cause they used it for other statue to make.

zeus
09-22-2015, 05:02 PM
This is why I hate when they collect the money up front.WE should pay when it's ready to ship.Gives you more lenience if you want to cancel.Your money is locked up for months/year and there is nothing you can do.

Dark Shadow
09-22-2015, 05:49 PM
This is why I hate when they collect the money up front.WE should pay when it's ready to ship.Gives you more lenience if you want to cancel.Your money is locked up for months/year and there is nothing you can do.

You mean the only thing I can do is wait till they will send the damn statue ?

I really can't file a claim via paypal to get my money back ???

IXEC
09-22-2015, 06:31 PM
You mean the only thing I can do is wait till they will send the damn statue ?

I really can't file a claim via paypal to get my money back ???

Yes you can file a claim....if your item you ordered is over 30 days without delivery.....

PayPal will contact the merchant and give them 30 days to respond.

PayPal will also "credit" your account right away if the item you ordered is "30 days late" and you already made payment.....but if the merchant can prove good reason....then PayPal will reverse this "credit" and recharge your account for the payment that they "credit" you.

Dark Shadow
09-22-2015, 07:26 PM
Yes you can file a claim....if your item you ordered is over 30 days without delivery.....

PayPal will also "credit" your account right away if the item you ordered is "30 days late" and you already made payment.....but if the merchant can prove good reason....then PayPal will reverse this "credit" and recharge your account for the payment that they "credit" you.
So I have a good chance to recover my money true paypal right,best news in ages thanks so much.
My last payment was back in April this year so more than long enough don't you think and never got any news from ARH.

Dark Shadow
09-22-2015, 07:32 PM
IXEC a question if you don't mind.

How can I be sure that they will pay me my full amount back it was 350 euro that I payed for the statue but with the cource of the dollar I might get less payed or not ?

dao2
09-22-2015, 07:48 PM
I used my one time transfer but i was still able to cancel my kerrigan the other day because its been delayed a few months and i got my NRD back . Think it just depends on who you get responding to you

Yeah, and when people have told me they got refunds I didn't think they were lying it just wasn't my experience. It's unfortunate that it's that way then.

This is why I hate when they collect the money up front.WE should pay when it's ready to ship. Then don't preorder, it's not that hard ;p They aren't forcing you to do anything :|

Dark Shadow
09-22-2015, 07:52 PM

I'm afraid it's to late to file a claim because it's longer than 180 days which is 3 months.
It's been 5 months now since my last final payment.:waa:

zeus
09-22-2015, 08:46 PM
Yeah, and when people have told me they got refunds I didn't think they were lying it just wasn't my experience. It's unfortunate that it's that way then.

Then don't preorder, it's not that hard ;p They aren't forcing you to do anything :|
Tha's why I pre-order from other Retailers cause they only charge me when its ready to ship and I can cancel anytime I want without penalty.

You try to cancel from ARH and good luck getting your money back.

dao2
09-22-2015, 09:23 PM
Tha's why I pre-order from other Retailers cause they only charge me when its ready to ship and I can cancel anytime I want without penalty.

Good plan :)

IXEC
09-22-2015, 09:30 PM
IXEC a question if you don't mind.

How can I be sure that they will pay me my full amount back it was 350 euro that I payed for the statue but with the cource of the dollar I might get less payed or not ?

The Euro is heading up in value lately....but PayPal is not a bank. If you used your credit card to do the purchase, your good and then you will get ALL that you paid, back.

If you used the cash in your PayPal, then you will "lose" some ( about 4 cents on the dollar ) as PayPal needs to make money.

It goes both ways though, if you sent money from your account to pay overseas then the folks that got your payment "lost" about 4% from the transaction, so.....This is how PayPal makes money....

IXEC
09-22-2015, 09:37 PM
DELETE.....

IXEC
09-22-2015, 10:03 PM

That works if your not interested in the ARH website Exclusives and then if you are...they got you....

IXEC
09-22-2015, 10:35 PM

My question:
Hi Arahom,

Hi Johnny,

Thank you,
Dawna M.
ARH Studios Inc.

There answer:
Hi Johnny,

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.
I wrote:
Hi Spencer,

Kind Regards,
There answer:

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.
Again my question:
Hi,

Regards.

There answer:

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.

Is Spencer by any chance related to Bernie Madoff.....just kidding.

I myself really like ARH products.....their a company that makes low edition numbers so what would happen if people "made a run" on the ARH bank and everyone started canceling their orders.....Their not like SS or XM so you can see their dilemma when issuing refunds ....

ARH clients have to expect some problems with a small company and therefore, there is a need for patience .....and in the end....they DO DELIVER some awesome statues.....

I for one want to see them stay around for a good long time.....

Wombat
09-25-2015, 11:36 PM
This was posted on Facebook:

DD I has been pushed back with the changes made and factory delays we are now looking at first Quarter of 2016.

What changes?

Dark Shadow
09-26-2015, 11:58 AM

DD I has been pushed back with the changes made and factory delays we are now looking at first Quarter of 2016.

What changes?

This is sad and bad news.:psycho:

Valkyrie
09-26-2015, 03:15 PM
Jesus. Those first three Frazetta pieces better be freaking mind-blowing. I hate to say it but this whole delay surrounding those pieces is beginning to sound shady. There still hasn't been a straight answer about DD1's exclusive ES either.

I seriously hope these "changes" are for the better and the delays are because ARH is fighting the factory to meet the best quality standards possible.

Thor57
09-27-2015, 10:00 AM
Is Hercules still on tap to ship in October? Feels like I ordered him forever ago.

zeus
09-27-2015, 10:42 AM
Me too July 2014

4renzy
10-02-2015, 05:10 PM
I was told that Hercules will now be shipping in November. 2015? I hope.

Wombat
10-02-2015, 07:18 PM

What changes?

Another post in the same conversation from ARH:

I understand the ES has been lowered for most Frazetta

Valkyrie
10-02-2015, 07:33 PM
Another post in the same conversation from ARH:

I understand the ES has been lowered for most Frazetta

:confused:

So I guess that's why they haven't told us the ES on DD1 EX? Because they don't know yet?

zeus
10-02-2015, 09:07 PM
At that price it a hard sell,I'm cancelling mine cause with the exchange it pushes it over 1000$ canadian.

Remember Me?
10-02-2015, 11:30 PM
At that price it a hard sell,I'm cancelling mine cause with the exchange it pushes it over 1000$ canadian.

Good luck trying to get your money back. I wrote to them about two weeks ago and so far I haven't gotten a response back.

Wombat
10-03-2015, 01:11 AM
From other posts it appears getting your money back is not an option. Just a credit.

zeus
10-03-2015, 07:33 AM
Good luck trying to get your money back. I wrote to them about two weeks ago and so far I haven't gotten a response back.

I ordered from reseler so I haven't paid anything yet.

Valkyrie
10-03-2015, 11:59 AM

Sorry to hear that, zeus. I can see why you had to make that call.

Remember Me?
10-03-2015, 02:39 PM
I ordered from reseler so I haven't paid anything yet.

Guess you are in a better position than I am in...LOL!

zeus
10-03-2015, 05:23 PM
In honesty with that kind of money ,I would probably get Poseidon and Medusa.In the future I can always pick it up when the cash is flowing better.

Pilky
10-08-2015, 03:24 PM
Anyone else notice all of the new NYCC statues have shipping dates? It's been a year since last NYCC and nothing on the Frazetta statues shipping. Ridiculous.

warhead
10-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Ordered the NYCC Deathdealer ex 2 comic cons ago...very frustrated.:inquisiti

dao2
10-08-2015, 08:12 PM
Ordered the NYCC Deathdealer ex 2 comic cons ago...very frustrated.:inquisiti

That's really hard cause it was only one con ago :P

warhead
10-08-2015, 08:51 PM
That's really hard cause it was only one con ago :P

You're right...my anticipation is way to high that it felt like 2 years.:drinking:

dao2
10-08-2015, 11:04 PM
Yeah... that's why I've always been confused about people talking about the wait. I know it's been delayed, but honestly nowadays for any statue the time so far is pretty normal. I'm not gonna be surprised if it's going to be delayed even longer then normal and that's unfortunate, but so far I'm not too peeved.

Wombat
06-22-2016, 09:15 PM
Posted on Facebook.

Exciting News!!!
Our Frazetta Line of statues has finished production and will be shipping to our studio shortly! Even better is the fact that our 2015 ARH Studios line of statues will be included in the shipment! YAY!!!
The only statues that are not coming at this time are Achilles Immortal, Leonidas Legacy and Medusa Victorious which will be finished at the end of July according to our factory.
We will keep you posted on their progress.

zeus
06-23-2016, 05:34 AM
1 month shipping from china,another 2 weeks sorting out stuff at ARH ,so that means August in our house.

The13thWarlock
06-23-2016, 06:43 AM
its going to take them a hell of a lot longer than two weeks to sort through all of those statues!!!! Probably more like two months!!!! I'm guessing they will sort out the Frazatta stuff first, but that's like 8 statues or so!!!! Then they will move on to the 2015 statues which is what? Another 5 or 6 at least?

Valkyrie
06-23-2016, 02:47 PM
There were only 6 Frazetta pieces made (unless you count the Barbarian and Huntress solo versions then yes, 8 of them):

DD I (2014)
DD III
Huntress (2014)
Atlantis (2014)
Barbarian
Virgin of Mahar

Since Achilles, Leonidas, and 2015 Medusa will be a bit later, the rest of this initial 2015 shipment should look like this:

Poseidon
Mermaids
Arkhalla III
Arhian II
Perseus vs Medusa

dao2
06-23-2016, 06:03 PM
edit: nvmd I dumb

SAB380
06-23-2016, 06:47 PM
Posted on Facebook.

Exciting News!!!
Our Frazetta Line of statues has finished production and will be shipping to our studio shortly! Even better is the fact that our 2015 ARH Studios line of statues will be included in the shipment! YAY!!!
The only statues that are not coming at this time are Achilles Immortal, Leonidas Legacy and Medusa Victorious which will be finished at the end of July according to our factory.
We will keep you posted on their progress.

Don't have anything in his batch personally but have my fingers crossed hard for ARH. Hopefully their factories have ironed out their issues and shipping goes well and they can move on to the next few years of projects!

The13thWarlock
06-23-2016, 10:28 PM
There were only 6 Frazetta pieces made (unless you count the Barbarian and Huntress solo versions then yes, 8 of them):

DD I (2014)
DD III
Huntress (2014)
Atlantis (2014)
Barbarian
Virgin of Mahar

Since Achilles, Leonidas, and 2015 Medusa will be a bit later, the rest of this initial 2015 shipment should look like this:

Poseidon
Mermaids
Arkhalla III
Arhian II
Perseus vs Medusa

Yeah, if each of those only had runs of 100, that's still 1100 statues for a hand full of people to sort through and get sent out... No easy task... And not one that's going to get done very quickly either.

On top of that, let someone complain about the styrofoam and set Arahom off again. That will set things back a week or two easy!!!!! 😜😜😜

And I'm only half kidding. He was cranking out the statues until that FB post... Then everything stopped. We haven't even seen any of the finished sculpts like the Succubus painted. So fingers crossed as this shipment of statues crosses the ocean!!!!

Wombat
06-23-2016, 10:50 PM
All I ask is that he ships mine first.

:D

Marcel54
06-24-2016, 02:16 AM
I have three statues in this shipment. Perseus vs Medusa I bought from a local retailer so I don't expect that one before October in my hands. The Barbarian from a US based retailer, so hopefully that one will arrive by late August and Death Dealer 3 direct from ARH. That one will be shipped from China directly to me so hopefully I receive the shipping info soon; so mid July is feasible.

Valkyrie
06-24-2016, 12:33 PM
Yeah, if each of those only had runs of 100, that's still 1100 statues for a hand full of people to sort through and get sent out... No easy task... And not one that's going to get done very quickly either.

On top of that, let someone complain about the styrofoam and set Arahom off again. That will set things back a week or two easy!!!!! ������

And I'm only half kidding. He was cranking out the statues until that FB post... Then everything stopped. We haven't even seen any of the finished sculpts like the Succubus painted. So fingers crossed as this shipment of statues crosses the ocean!!!!

He can take his time as far as I'm concerned. I'm still paying off three pieces from them.

I'm not convinced I'm in for all four of these newly announced statues yet, anyway. The Narama and Arkhalla set looks promising, but I'm not sure I need another Arkhalla after the 1/3 scale version and I'm not interested enough in Narama by herself. As a definitive piece for the character, the 1/3 scale Arkhalla will be hard to top if the factory does it justice.

The 1/3 scale Arhian also looks promising but again I already have Arhian II coming. To me, that one's still the definitive version of the character living up to her title as the "Head Huntress".

That leaves the Succubus which will definitely be ordered depending on the final paint app. Love it or hate it, I think that's the most unique piece out of them all.

Wouldn't be surprised if they do what they always seem to do and drop all these pre-orders on us all at once.

That might also have something to do with why people aren't able to buy as much from them. Some of us don't just collect ARH, after all.

Wonder if he ever considered that?

The13thWarlock
06-24-2016, 12:47 PM
I think you are right about the pre-orders. I got the heads up from Spencer that they will be releasing the Succubus and the Arhian 3 together for PO. If it's not up by today, then they missed the time he told me, though it was more of a ball park.

Why they release two at one time I have no idea. Both statues appeal to the same type of buyer I would guess. So maybe a person who would want both is not forced to pick one or the other. Maybe they have to pay the person who does their website and sets up their product pics? And it's cheaper to pay them once rather than twice? I don't know, I'm just making guesses.

From a personal standpoint, I love when they release new stuff and check their website almost daily for updates. Id rather see a new release each month instead of two releases in one month, then nothing the next. It gives more time to release info and pics and such and focus on one statue at a time.

jmsmith3388
06-24-2016, 01:19 PM
Of course my Leonidas and Achilles didn't make the list.. so I will only be looking forward to getting Poseidon.

Valkyrie
06-24-2016, 01:36 PM
I think you are right about the pre-orders. I got the heads up from Spencer that they will be releasing the Succubus and the Arhian 3 together for PO. If it's not up by today, then they missed the time he told me, though it was more of a ball park.

Why they release two at one time I have no idea. Both statues appeal to the same type of buyer I would guess. So maybe a person who would want both is not forced to pick one or the other. Maybe they have to pay the person who does their website and sets up their product pics? And it's cheaper to pay them once rather than twice? I don't know, I'm just making guesses.

From a personal standpoint, I love when they release new stuff and check their website almost daily for updates. Id rather see a new release each month instead of two releases in one month, then nothing the next. It gives more time to release info and pics and such and focus on one statue at a time.

Even if both statues appeal to the same buyer, one statue or the other would still probably appeal to them a month later. I can't see that as the reason why they need to go up at the same time.

We can speculate why they do this, but the fact is customers only have so much disposable income for this hobby. Spacing out the pre-orders would help and might even turn into better sales over time for them.

The13thWarlock
06-24-2016, 01:44 PM
You're right....

Valkyrie
06-24-2016, 01:55 PM
You're right....

Maybe. Maybe not.

That's just my view from a customer's standpoint. ;)

dao2
06-24-2016, 04:48 PM
Probably so they can put the order in to the factory at the same time ;p If one doesn't do well enough and you gotta cancel that means half your order is gone, even though it's a different statue it's still a smaller order ><

The13thWarlock
06-24-2016, 05:34 PM
Has ARH ever released a statue for POand then canceled it for lack
Of sales? Or for any reason for that matter?

dao2
06-24-2016, 06:11 PM

Not that I know of, but they have scaled back on ES (i.e. size of order for sure). Even the last Medusa didn't get the full ES iirc. And most companies aren't willing to put in an order before PO as if they're wrong it can literally cost them their company. They have also cancelled some of the additional parts due to lack of sales as well (least that's what Arahom said I believe).

jmsmith3388
06-24-2016, 06:28 PM

Viking was going to be canceled, I think they actually pulled the plug and then Grog saved the day and bought them all and resold them to us for an amzing price.

The13thWarlock
06-24-2016, 08:30 PM
I knew there was a story with Grog and the Viking.

dao2
06-25-2016, 01:21 AM
Ah yeah I forgot about the Viking.

Great Pheidias
06-30-2016, 09:31 AM
Of course my Leonidas and Achilles didn't make the list.. so I will only be looking forward to getting Poseidon.

Yeah in 2017

dao2
06-30-2016, 10:28 AM
Yeah in 2017

He should be in the shipment that's coming soon.

Great Pheidias
06-30-2016, 10:34 AM
He should be in the shipment that's coming soon.

dude didn't you read the latest newsletter? The factory made a mistake and they loaded boxes of fresh sardines instead of Poseidon statue.

2017 is the next shipment

jmsmith3388
06-30-2016, 11:46 AM
dude didn't you read the latest newsletter? The factory made a mistake and they loaded boxes of fresh sardines instead of Poseidon statue.

Accidentally made Leonidas with Poseidon's base.

yeek
06-30-2016, 03:41 PM
Wait, is that true? Or are you guys joking...

The13thWarlock
06-30-2016, 04:20 PM
Wait, is that true? Or are you guys joking...

No, it's not true. It European humor...

:tumblew:

The13thWarlock
06-30-2016, 04:21 PM
Though if it was true, they could just let them ship out and call the mess up Oceanus... That would make all the Greek God fans super happy!!!!

Great Pheidias
06-30-2016, 06:14 PM
Accidentally made Leonidas with Poseidon's base.

:hilarious:

Great Pheidias
06-30-2016, 06:22 PM
Though if it was true, they could just let them ship out and call the mess up Oceanus... That would make all the Greek God fans super happy!!!!

Come on who here seriously believes Poseidon will ship in July? I seen no evidence..no production pic from factory or updates..I only seen pics of a bunch of Atlantis bases stacked up in a factory floor a few months ago..

I can see one of those famous ARH posts about delays coming..:banghead:

by the light of Apollo I hope I'm wrong!

zeus
06-30-2016, 06:23 PM
Are they here yet?

The13thWarlock
06-30-2016, 06:43 PM
I think they will start shipping in July. In an email with Spencer he mentioned they are already getting ready for the incoming shipment. Now, I think and would hope that the Frazetta pieces are going out first as people have been waiting for them forever... And there is a lot of them. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't get to the other statues until August. Which is cool. Ive waited this long!!!!

Still hoping someone gets frustrated and backs out of their Frazetta barbarian though!!!!

Great Pheidias
06-30-2016, 07:42 PM
I think they will start shipping in July. In an email with Spencer he mentioned they are already getting ready for the incoming shipment. Now, I think and would hope that the Frazetta pieces are going out first as people have been waiting for them forever... And there is a lot of them. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't get to the other statues until August. Which is cool. Ive waited this long!!!!

Still hoping someone gets frustrated and backs out of their Frazetta barbarian though!!!!

Yeah man we waited almost 3 years..what's another few months! No big deal!

FriendlySamurai
06-30-2016, 08:52 PM

nice! nothing like a little appetizer while we wait lol

Great Pheidias
06-30-2016, 09:12 PM
nice! nothing like a little appetizer while we wait lol

more like a feast to fill our bellies before epicness arrives! come on ARH!:deadh:

FriendlySamurai
06-30-2016, 11:19 PM
When I get my DD shipping notice I'll be blasting some Turisas in my house non stop at full volume till he gets here :buttrock:

zeus
07-01-2016, 07:17 AM
Are they here yet!

The13thWarlock
07-01-2016, 07:41 AM
It would be cool if they posted shipping updates... like the stuff is in the warehouse in china... its on the boat... maybe a count down timer once its on the boat to the US dock... that sort of thing. Unfortunately it takes time and resources which everyone wants spent someplace else... whether its painting up naked Arians or getting a new Greek God sculpted... but it still would be cool.

jmsmith3388
07-01-2016, 08:46 AM
It would be cool if they posted shipping updates... like the stuff is in the warehouse in china... its on the boat... maybe a count down timer once its on the boat to the US dock... that sort of thing. Unfortunately it takes time and resources which everyone wants spent someplace else... whether its painting up naked Arians or getting a new Greek God sculpted... but it still would be cool.

I'd Rather them fix the website and add this feature to the new and improved site. :praying:

The13thWarlock
07-01-2016, 11:33 AM
Yeah. There is a laundry list of stuff to do before something like this... But still, it would be cool.

zeus
07-02-2016, 11:39 AM
Are they here yet!

Marcel54
07-02-2016, 12:19 PM
As far as I know they haven't shipped yet. At least I haven't received shipping info on my DD3 that will ship directly to me from China.

Wombat
07-02-2016, 04:38 PM
http://www.relatably.com/m/img/waiting-memes/cdeb1a4b63896d52c136f09610a96280418e130abb53c3e27175c3f55e60ecb9.jpg

zeus
07-04-2016, 08:02 PM
Are they here yet!

jmsmith3388
07-05-2016, 01:00 PM
http://www.relatably.com/m/img/waiting-memes/cdeb1a4b63896d52c136f09610a96280418e130abb53c3e27175c3f55e60ecb9.jpg

Nugchompa
07-05-2016, 02:38 PM
http://www.statueforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=96835&d=1467828440

Marcel54
07-06-2016, 01:53 PM
Okay guys, I just heard back from Spencer and all the statues are still in China. So no container on a slow boat from China yet.

ronskimomo
07-06-2016, 02:05 PM
At this point, I really wish I could get my money back. They have had a couple of thousand dollars of mine for a long time. My collection has underwent major changes since I ordered these statues. If the delays are going to be this drastic, they should ask for deposits not the full price.

ReplicantSavior
07-06-2016, 02:18 PM
Okay guys, I just heard back from Spencer and all the statues are still in China. So no container on a slow boat from China yet.

Why the delay? I thought they were on the way from the last Facebook post.

deadscary
07-06-2016, 02:19 PM
Me to, but canceling doesn't seem an option unless you want to change for a different statue that will prob take even longer the arrive!

Anybody want to buy my pre order of huntress with cats?

Valkyrie
07-06-2016, 03:04 PM
The May newsletter said "shipping June/July". To manage expectations, they should have probably clarified from China.

The update on FB from June 22 said "shipping to our studio shortly".

It's still July so they're still within that time frame.

I realistically don't expect to see any of these pieces on my doorstep until October/November at the earliest.

Marcel54
07-06-2016, 03:45 PM
The May newsletter said "shipping June/July". To manage expectations, they should have probably clarified from China.

I realistically don't expect to see any of these pieces on my doorstep until October/November at the earliest.

You could be right. Roughly: shipping plus customs SF 4 to 6 weeks, transport to ARH 1 week, sorting out a couple of thousand statues 4 to 8 weeks :) , transport to the distributors and webshops 1 to 4 weeks (international), then onwards to us.

FriendlySamurai
07-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Just as well by me. I got a ton of family coming to town in August... Id rather 3 massive statue boxes not show up and have to explain my collection addiction, wasting money etc

crimsinwing1989
07-06-2016, 04:11 PM

I'm sure they knew what they were doing.:laugh: Plausible deniability.

Zorglub
07-06-2016, 08:48 PM
So happy to have zero pre order from them. I would be real nervous if they had my money.

FriendlySamurai
07-06-2016, 09:05 PM
no risk, no reward :tongue:

jmsmith3388
07-06-2016, 10:18 PM
So happy to have zero pre order from them. I would be real nervous if they had my money.

Yeah, I will not be making another pre-order until I receive Leonidas, Achilles and Poseidon in hand and good condition. Other companies are starting to pump out statues I am interested in which might start getting my business.

crimsinwing1989
07-06-2016, 10:56 PM
Same, thank the gods, and where the hell is 13thwarlock he should be here explaining this to customers....He must be off today.:D

The13thWarlock
07-06-2016, 11:14 PM
Well I've been a little under the weather and have been spending long hours in Fallout 4!!!

But I do have some ARH news... Sort of. I was talking to Spencer today about an problem I had and during the conversation I asked about Arhian 3 and the Succubus. He said Arahom was painting them right now and is shooting for Friday to have the PO open. Now he has sort of implied this before :) but fingers crossed!!!

Nugchompa
07-07-2016, 01:46 AM
I sort of figured when they posted on Facebook that the statues were shipping, they were actually shipping soon. It has been two weeks since that post.

Great Pheidias
07-07-2016, 07:40 AM
Yeah, I will not be making another pre-order until I receive Leonidas, Achilles and Poseidon in hand and good condition. Other companies are starting to pump out statues I am interested in which might start getting my business.

Yeah like who else is making mythology? or do you mean you are buying batman and superman now :muahaha:

Great Pheidias
07-07-2016, 07:41 AM

So happy to have all my money with ARH :thumbs2: no worries!

Great Pheidias
07-07-2016, 07:46 AM
Just as well by me. I got a ton of family coming to town in August... Id rather 3 massive statue boxes not show up and have to explain my collection addiction, wasting money etc

Nugchompa
07-07-2016, 08:01 AM
Yamato makes mythology statues.

Great Pheidias
07-07-2016, 08:07 AM

Yeah man I will stick with ARH..

jmsmith3388
07-07-2016, 10:42 AM
Yeah like who else is making mythology? or do you mean you are buying batman and superman now :muahaha:

It's not mythology, Speaking more about Chronicle and their Jurassic Park stuff along with their Arnold Conan statue. PCS also has a Arnold Conan 1/3.

shinikusu
07-07-2016, 11:37 AM
alex aflatooni has promised to deliver this statue to me since august 2015 and I still havent heard back from him

anyone else feeling like they got jipped by ARH studios???

The13thWarlock
07-07-2016, 11:45 AM
So happy to have all my money with ARH :thumbs2: no worries!

ARH has over $2k in statues on pre-order at the moment and I'm not losing any sleep at night. I'm betting that I'll PO three more statues before and of my four PO show up on my door step. The guys been in the business a long time. He's not taking my money and running off to Mexico!

The13thWarlock
07-07-2016, 11:46 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels guilt over that!!!! Lol!!!

The13thWarlock
07-07-2016, 11:54 AM

Yamato was the only other company that was making stuff that kind of peeked my interest. They have three female Greek Gods, all with removable clothes. But... Though well done for the most part, there is nothing really inspired about any of them and they are 1/6 scale. They also have the Royo license and the stuff is just flat. I think I'm spoiled by Ehrens translations of the Frazetta pieces. I was expecting the same from the Yamato Royo sculpts... Didn't deliver.

They also have a medusa out that they should be ashamed and embarrassed of. Yeah, I'm sticking with ARH as well.

Nugchompa
07-07-2016, 12:06 PM
I imagine you are referring to their mythology Medusa and not the Royo. I actually like their Royo resin pieces.

But back to ARH shipping updates... perhaps if we were promised to be told when they actually leave the Chinese port it would appease most. I feel like we are in another information blackout like what is going on with their new statues.

Valkyrie
07-07-2016, 12:45 PM
But back to ARH shipping updates...perhaps if we were promised to be told when they actually leave the Chinese port it would appease most. I feel like we are in another information blackout like what is going on with their new statues.

As we've learned recently, their promises don't hold much water. *cough* :deadh:

I do agree it would probably be in their best interest to just tell us when the stuff is actually crossing the Pacific. Better to just keep specifics to a minimum until the statues are in their possession.

They're at the mercy of whatever the factory tells them. The factory gives them a shipping estimate then ARH passes it along to us. If the factory misses their estimate, ARH looks bad, and the customers bring out the pitchforks.

The13thWarlock
07-07-2016, 02:46 PM
I imagine you are referring to their mythology Medusa and not the Royo. I actually like their Royo resin pieces.

But back to ARH shipping updates... perhaps if we were promised to be told when they actually leave the Chinese port it would appease most. I feel like we are in another information blackout like what is going on with their new statues.

Contrary to popular opinion, I don't really work down the hall from Arahom... Call the customer service number, ask Spencer some questions, and post up the answers...

Valkyrie
07-07-2016, 03:00 PM
Contrary to popular opinion, I don't really work down the hall from Arahom... Call the customer service number, ask Spencer some questions, and post up the answers...

Okay, okay.

Across the hall, then. ;)

Nugchompa
07-07-2016, 03:31 PM

I'm not sure they will provide much information to me since I'm not on the payroll.

:rimshot:

All in all, ARH produces some great statues, and we are all a bit testy because we can't wait for them to get here. Our restlessness is a testament to how good we think the statues are.

zeus
07-07-2016, 05:22 PM
They are probably delaying to add the rest of the statues together so they won't pay twice for shipping a container.

jmsmith3388
07-07-2016, 06:12 PM
They are probably delaying to add the rest of the statues together so they won't pay twice for shipping a container.

Wouldn't surprise me.

dao2
07-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Me either; p

jerkilroy2
07-08-2016, 12:48 PM
Good chance with all the flooding in China and now the typhoon that the shipping was delayed.

Nugchompa
07-08-2016, 12:58 PM
Doesn't say they have shipped, but this is something more recent directly from ARH. It was posted 13 hours ago on their Facebook page.

"ARH Studios Statue Collectors: Most statues are already shipping from China. Leonidas will be ready at the end of July and will in fact ship from China by end of July, but then we still need to wait it arrive in the USA."

Wombat
07-08-2016, 07:13 PM

I assume they have already been doing this.

Great Pheidias
07-08-2016, 10:02 PM

alkali lake
07-09-2016, 09:56 PM
The term "slow boat from China" seems to apply here.

The13thWarlock
07-11-2016, 09:21 PM
I got some news... In order to keep from getting flooded with statue boxes, ARH is getting the shipments broken up. Spencer said the first shipment will include DD, the Huntress and Atlantis. It will be in the states and ready to ship out in the first part of August. I said first week? And he corrected me and said first part...

The other statues will follow and ship soon after. They are shooting to get all statues delivered by the end of fall. Spencer told me all the statues have finished production except for Leonids and Achilles. Apparently they are still being finished up.

So... Looks like I won't be seeing Arhian 2 or Arkhalla 3 for another month or two. But at I know they are ready and waiting for the boat!!!

Nugchompa
07-11-2016, 09:30 PM
Shipping soon has a whole new meaning with ARH. Seems like excuse after excuse.

The13thWarlock
07-11-2016, 10:04 PM
Shipping soon has a whole new meaning with ARH. Seems like excuse after excuse.

What statue(s) are you waiting on?

Nugchompa
07-11-2016, 11:04 PM
Arhian. TBH, I wouldn't have cared for the delay if I heard nothing about it. The fact that he said they were shipping about three weeks ago followed up with this information just makes their operation seem that much more unorganized.

They need to keep everyone updated with accurate information. You do a good job getting more info from them, but ARH isn't putting it out there directly. They should have known from the beginning if they weren't shipping all the statues they listed at once. Their post implied the opposite.

warhead
07-12-2016, 03:56 AM
WTF! more misinformation.

The13thWarlock
07-12-2016, 08:36 AM
Arhian. TBH, I wouldn't have cared for the delay if I heard nothing about it. The fact that he said they were shipping about three weeks ago followed up with this information just makes their operation seem that much more unorganized.

They need to keep everyone updated with accurate information. You do a good job getting more info from them, but ARH isn't putting it out there directly. They should have known from the beginning if they weren't shipping all the statues they listed at once. Their post implied the opposite.

I'm waiting on Arhian as well. The staggered shipping isn't a delay. It's so they don't get swamped with hundreds and hundreds of boxes at the same time. It's not going to mean that we have to wait any longer to get our statues, if anything, it will be the opposite.

I think it's smart, and even though I don't have any statues on the initial shipment, I respect them for getting the Frazetta stuff out first. Those people have been waiting forever. ARH is doing pretty good with keeping to their planned schedule, minus some days the weather in China threw them back. We will have our Arhians soon!!!! And I can't wait!!!!

rga321
07-12-2016, 09:06 AM
I got some news... In order to keep from getting flooded with statue boxes, ARH is getting the shipments broken up. Spencer said the first shipment will include DD, the Huntress and Atlantis. It will be in the states and ready to ship out in the first part of August. I said first week? And he corrected me and said first part...

Thanks for the info.

Is it both DD I & III first part of August ?

The13thWarlock
07-12-2016, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the info.

Is it both DD I & III first part of August ?

I'm not sure about that one. I would guess the one on horseback will be a definite as there has been all types of pictures of it floating around.... But I'm not sure.

Valkyrie
07-12-2016, 10:50 AM
At this point, I stopped paying any attention to "estimates". There's too many factors beyond their control in China so it's a different story every week.

Just let us know when they're finally stateside and at the studio.

skorpsta
07-12-2016, 11:34 AM
did any of his frazetta line ship yet?????

The13thWarlock
07-12-2016, 12:35 PM
did any of his frazetta line ship yet?????

Atlantis, DD and the Huntress are on their way stateside now. They should be shipping out to people from ARH the first part of August... Week 1 or 2.

Valkyrie
07-12-2016, 12:53 PM
alex aflatooni has promised to deliver this statue to me since august 2015 and I still havent heard back from him

anyone else feeling like they got jipped by ARH studios???

If you're still around, you might want to check this out.

http://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=5271514&postcount=105

TNovak
07-12-2016, 01:50 PM
Atlantis, DD and the Huntress are on their way stateside now. They should be shipping out to people from ARH the first part of August... Week 1 or 2.

I really hope so.

The13thWarlock
07-12-2016, 05:23 PM
I just hope Arhian 2 or Arkhalla 3 is on the next boat!!!

Thegameman2011
07-12-2016, 06:03 PM
I wonder what the plan is for NYCC. ARH usually reveals several new statues for that event. With about 4 new statues already revealed and the comic books, ARH seems to be doing too much for such a small staff.

Remember Me?
07-12-2016, 07:38 PM
Just ship my DD I and then I am done with ARH.

The13thWarlock
07-12-2016, 07:39 PM
People speculated about what's going to be piping up at NYCC... Bust guesses were the medusa with legs, sha-ryn, Tarzan, Succubus, Arhian 3, Arkhalla 4, Namora and Astria. But yeah... They are certainly putting a lot on their plate. They only have till October to get 5 of the 8 ready... And to my knowledge, Astria isn't even started yet.

Great Pheidias
07-13-2016, 12:32 AM
People speculated about what's going to be piping up at NYCC... Bust guesses were the medusa with legs, sha-ryn, Tarzan, Succubus, Arhian 3, Arkhalla 4, Namora and Astria. But yeah... They are certainly putting a lot on their plate. They only have till October to get 5 of the 8 ready... And to my knowledge, Astria isn't even started yet.

looks like a weak showing by ARH this year at NYCC..and the first time in many years that I won't buy anything from ARH..

The13thWarlock
07-13-2016, 03:46 AM
looks like a weak showing by ARH this year at NYCC..and the first time in many years that I won't buy anything from ARH..

That depends on what you're expectations are from ARH. I'm sure for the Greek God fans it's a very weak showing, but for a fan of their comic line it's very strong. They have a statue to represent each of their comics, plus the large Tarzan piece as their big eye grabber. Depending on how good the movie is, that alone could brings herds of people over to their stand...

Great Pheidias
07-13-2016, 04:38 AM
That depends on what you're expectations are from ARH. I'm sure for the Greek God fans it's a very weak showing, but for a fan of their comic line it's very strong. They have a statue to represent each of their comics, plus the large Tarzan piece as their big eye grabber. Depending on how good the movie is, that alone could brings herds of people over to their stand...

Sounds like a good plan. Happy shopping! :p

zeus
07-13-2016, 05:32 AM
He could put 3 arhians out in a year and a half but no Conan or any gods in the pipe for us. I have 5 pre-orders from the last 2 years I'm waiting on but nothing new for 2016 for me.

Great Pheidias
07-13-2016, 07:56 AM
He could put 3 arhians out in a year and a half but no Conan or any gods in the pipe for us. I have 5 pre-orders from the last 2 years I'm waiting on but nothing new for 2016 for me.

Always look on the bright side of life...you saved 3k this year! ...so now go grab youself a bunch of $2 comix and have a read while you wait for your 2014 orders to arrive! :dork:

Marcel54
07-13-2016, 10:42 AM

:goodpost:

I have 3 pre orders and if they don’t come up with something interesting that would be it for me.

They promised another 1/6 scale (I hoped in line with Perseus vs Medusa) but no word on that one either.

dao2
07-13-2016, 03:38 PM
tarzan movie crap unfortunately

The13thWarlock
07-13-2016, 04:14 PM
No Tarzan spoilers!!!!!!!!

But confirm on thing for me.... Is Tarzan a nordic vampire from the Middle Ages? Lol!!!

Great Pheidias
07-17-2016, 06:58 AM
any sign of the Santa Maria yet?

Marcel54
07-17-2016, 07:21 AM
any sign of the Santa Maria yet?

Together with the Nina and the Pinta somewhere on the wrong ocean :)

Great Pheidias
07-17-2016, 07:47 AM
Together with the Nina and the Pinta somewhere on the wrong ocean :)

call The Carpathia..pickup all boxes named Leonidas and Achilles

Marcel54
07-18-2016, 04:09 PM
It's nice to see statues being delivered in China, and they look great. What is bugging me is that two months ago I paid quite a bit of extra money to have my DD3 shipped directly to me, but so far it still hasn't shipped.

Great Pheidias
07-23-2016, 10:08 AM
It's nice to see statues being delivered in China, and they look great. What is bugging me is that two months ago I paid quite a bit of extra money to have my DD3 shipped directly to me, but so far it still hasn't shipped.

It's going to bug you a few months more..btw is the DD3 the one sitting on the donkey?

Marcel54
07-23-2016, 10:38 AM
It's going to bug you a few months more..btw is the DD3 the one sitting on the donkey?

Funny guy :) No DD3 is the one standing with the big axe.

Great Pheidias
07-23-2016, 10:46 AM
Funny guy :) No DD3 is the one standing with the big axe.

Ah ok the one standing like a female..:thumbs2:

ReplicantSavior
08-20-2016, 02:05 AM
The wait seems to be over. From their Facebook.

SHIPPING UPDATE:

Ok, guys, we received both containers, so here is a list of what we have received so far. There are two more arriving next week.

DEATH DEALER on HORSE
HUNTRESS
ATLANTIS
VIRGIN OF MAHARS
DEATH DEALER 3
LEONIDAS LEGACY
ARKHALLA SEDUCTION

We also received more HERCULES, ARHIAN HEAD HUNTRESS, and ALEXANDER THE GREAT

I don't know yet what's in the next two containers arriving next week, but I believe everything else with the exception of MEDUSA VICTORIOUS that is in the last containers.

jmsmith3388
08-20-2016, 02:07 AM
Thought they were getting Poseidon in?

Wombat
08-20-2016, 08:38 AM
It seems like it will take them quite a while to sort through all that and actually ship them.

Wombat
08-20-2016, 10:05 AM
From Facebook:

I need to make one thing clear. Larger statues, like Death Dealer on horse come in THREE boxes, and we have to find the correct number of each box before we can ship them out. So if we ship box #79 for instance, we must find all three boxes #79, and the boxes arrived all mixed up together, so even though we organized everything in the studio to make our lives easier in finding these boxes, we still have to go through a very time consuming process to find and match these boxes. Lastly, we still have to bind two boxes together, which takes several minutes per box. It's no easy work, and Spencer and I are at it full time, full day, but there is only so much we can do. Now the smaller statues are faster to ship, so we are working both large and small pieces at the same time.

Valkyrie
08-20-2016, 10:20 AM
Didn't we kinda see this coming?

Statues from the past two years arriving pretty much all at once with two or three people handling the shipments.

They're going to still be shipping these things for the next couple months at least. Be prepared to wait some more.

I'm not expecting to see all my stuff until at least October.

shedman
08-21-2016, 09:22 AM
Got my notice from ARH death dealer 3 in the house Wed.

TNovak
08-21-2016, 01:43 PM
Got my notice from ARH death dealer 3 in the house Wed.

Lucky Bastard :banghead:

Marcel54
08-21-2016, 02:52 PM
Yeah, Spencer informed me (finally) that my DD3 and my Barbarian Solo are in the States....so no direct shipping from China although I paid for that. Now all I can do is wait for my shipping notice and a troublefree refund of the money I paid for nothing. But, on the bright side they got my statues and hopefully they ship them soon.

Valkyrie
08-21-2016, 05:13 PM
Yeah, Spencer informed me (finally) that my DD3 and my Barbarian Solo are in the States....so no direct shipping from China although I paid for that. Now all I can do is wait for my shipping notice and a troublefree refund of the money I paid for nothing. But, on the bright side they got my statues and hopefully they ship them soon.

Glad to hear they finally located your statues, at least.

Does this mean they're going to waive the shipping costs from the States because of this screw up?

Marcel54
08-22-2016, 01:56 AM
Glad to hear they finally located your statues, at least.

Does this mean they're going to waive the shipping costs from the States because of this screw up?

Thanks. I have no idea what they are going to offer me. I heard from Spencer on Friday via email, responded immediately but after that no reply until now. So I have to wait and see.

jmsmith3388
08-22-2016, 08:09 PM
My DD3 will be delivered Friday.

ronskimomo
08-22-2016, 08:31 PM
Nothing for me, and three statues in those crates.

The13thWarlock
08-22-2016, 08:43 PM
I wonder just how many statues are getting shipped out each day. Like I'd think they are getting around 80-100 statues out each day... But maybe it's more like 20...

Wombat
08-22-2016, 09:23 PM
I wonder just how many statues are getting shipped out each day. Like I'd think they are getting around 80-100 statues out each day... But maybe it's more like 20...

I don't think there is a chance in hell it is close to 100 based on posts they have made.

Valkyrie
08-22-2016, 09:25 PM
I received three shipping notices so far.

Two will be here this week and one next week.

Wombat
08-22-2016, 09:37 PM
Do the shipping notices actually mention ARH?

Valkyrie
08-22-2016, 09:41 PM
Do the shipping notices actually mention ARH?

They're coming directly from FedEx and they show Arahom Radjah of ARH Studios as the sender.

Spencer also sent me seperate emails for the first two last week.

SAB380
08-22-2016, 09:43 PM

Just looking at the size of the boxes stacked up that they posted and the need to match numbers ....no way they are getting anywhere near 80 per day.

Wombat
08-22-2016, 10:06 PM
They're coming directly from FedEx and they show Arahom Radjah of ARH Studios as the sender.

Spencer also sent me seperate emails for the first two last week.

Thanks. I get so much spam I have been searching every day for ARH. Nothing yet.

:bawling:

Valkyrie
08-22-2016, 10:34 PM
Thanks. I get so much spam I have been searching every day for ARH. Nothing yet.

:bawling:

Stay strong. :radior:

Also, make sure they have your correct shipping and e-mail info. Wouldn't hurt.

TNovak
08-22-2016, 11:15 PM
Nothing for me yet either. Bummer :drinking::sly2:

Wombat
08-23-2016, 12:04 AM
Stay strong. :radior:

Also, make sure they have your correct shipping and e-mail info. Wouldn't hurt.

I just sent Spencer an email. Like you said, couldn't hurt.

AC_808
08-23-2016, 05:24 AM
Yup ...nothing for me either. No shipping notice at all.

Remember Me?
08-23-2016, 09:27 AM
Nothing for me.

rga321
08-23-2016, 09:36 AM
DDI NYCC arriving today!!:smokin:

Valkyrie
08-23-2016, 09:46 AM
Grats! I hope it's perfect. Mine's still in the back of their office somewhere. :waah:

My DD3 will be arriving before him.

Monocle
08-23-2016, 10:07 AM
Is there a better email to reach them than their webpage? Maybe I missed it. >_>

Valkyrie
08-23-2016, 10:40 AM
Is there a better email to reach them than their webpage? Maybe I missed it. >_>

arhstudios@hotmail.com or Phone: (208) 899-4038

For the love of God, don't use their website for communication. I haven't heard of anyone having success with that.

Wombat
08-23-2016, 07:32 PM
If you haven't gotten a shipping notice about DD1 already, it's not coming anytime soon. All the other boxes need to go first. They hope to have them out by the end of September.

Valkyrie
08-23-2016, 07:45 PM
Not surprising. Especially considering they're getting two more containers this week. After two years, what's one more month right? :drinking: :vortex:

At least I got some other stuff coming that will ease the pain of waiting.

ronskimomo
08-23-2016, 07:49 PM
Well, I got my shipping notice for Arkhalla, but... it is being shipped to my old address. :mad:
I wrote to them to change my address, and it was supposed to be taken care of. I guess not. I emailed and called. Hopefully, they write me back tomorrow.

67L88Stingray
08-24-2016, 01:32 AM
Well, I got my shipping notice for Arkhalla, but... it is being shipped to my old address. :mad:
I wrote to them to change my address, and it was supposed to be taken care of. I guess not. I emailed and called. Hopefully, they write me back tomorrow.

You or they should be able to reroute it mid transit.

dao2
08-24-2016, 05:08 AM
Yeah go to fedex and reroute. Same thing happened to me, I emailed and asked that they fix it for follow up shipments but for this one I just redirected it to a fedex store (same area).

On a side note PCS did the same thing with my E Honda :P

SAB380
08-24-2016, 05:38 AM

Not that I want to make light here and I hope your problem gets solved....
....but I would like to see someone unknowingly unpack this 1/3 anatomically correct naked vampire. :D

Valkyrie
08-24-2016, 02:23 PM
Update on FB:

"Another 2 containers have come in guys. The first one had the Twin Mermaids, Arhian City of Horror, Poseidon and Perseus vs Medusa!"

dreamactius
08-24-2016, 02:27 PM
Update on FB:

"Another 2 containers have come in guys. The first one had the Twin Mermaids, Arhian City of Horror, Poseidon and Perseus vs Medusa!"

Great, more boxes to block my DD1 from getting to me. :)

The13thWarlock
08-24-2016, 02:31 PM
That means my two statues are in states!!! Awesome!!! I'm bound to get a shipping notice next week!!!

Rokdweller
08-24-2016, 03:14 PM
Ok, just waiting for arrival news for Barbarian EX and Medusa Victorious... then I schedule my road-trip for pick up!

Marcel54
08-24-2016, 03:25 PM
That means my two statues are in states!!! Awesome!!! I'm bound to get a shipping notice next week!!!

Given your status I think they hand pick yours today and ship them tomorrow :) and we poor mortals have to wait until infinity :)

Nugchompa
08-24-2016, 03:37 PM
Given your status I think they hand pick yours today and ship them tomorrow :) and we poor mortals have to wait until infinity :)

I figured Warlock would just put them in his car before he left the office.

Valkyrie
08-24-2016, 03:44 PM
Great, more boxes to block my DD1 from getting to me. :)

Yup. They're a small operation and don't have a huge warehouse like bigger manufacturers. It can't be helped.

Marcel54
08-24-2016, 03:53 PM

:) :) :)

ronskimomo
08-24-2016, 04:56 PM
Arahom fixed the shipping issue. Should have Arkhalla next week!

TNovak
08-24-2016, 06:39 PM

:hilarious::hilarious::rimshot:

TNovak
08-24-2016, 06:55 PM
Ugh. Just saw on FB they have been just working on Arkalla and DD3, and I don't have either of those.

This is how I feel when everyone else is getting a shipping notice and I'm not......:confused2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm_niiQfeWc

Wombat
08-24-2016, 08:48 PM
Yup. They're a small operation and don't have a huge warehouse like bigger manufacturers. It can't be helped.

Well, it could have been helped. It just wasn't.

Valkyrie
08-24-2016, 09:48 PM
Well, it could have been helped. It just wasn't.

We can speculate about what could have been done to better manage the shipments endlessly. Coulda, woulda, shoulda. The fact is none of us really know what the situation is over there. I'm sure they don't want to drag this out any more than we do. Arahom probably wants to get back to sculpting or pitching his comics or whatever.

That pic on FB they showed with the mountain of Death Dealer boxes should have been a good indication of what to expect. Now imagine even more statues arriving in the following weeks and that's where we are now.

I've been critical of some of their business practices in the past, but I sincerely believe they're doing the best they can in this situation. I saw this clusterf--k coming months ago when they said they'd be getting the 2014 and 2015 statues within the same time frame. People were all over them about the 2014 statue delays but I never see anyone praising them about getting the 2015 statues shipped in under a year. Just putting that out there.

People are getting anxious. I get it. I just think people need to adjust their expectations a bit and be a little more patient. After waiting this long, a few more weeks isn't the end of the world.

Wombat
08-24-2016, 10:00 PM
You speculated it couldn't be helped. I speculated it could. Was this unexpected? Absolutely not.

Valkyrie
08-24-2016, 10:38 PM
OK, just out of curiousity. How could it have been helped, exactly? They have no control when these things arrive from China. They're at the mercy of the factory's schedule.

Maybe hire and train temporary help? Rent a larger warehouse? What else?

These things don't come free and I don't presume to know what their budget is for something like that.

Wombat
08-24-2016, 11:22 PM
I was just thinking of something easy like bringing in a few bodies to help sort. It is hard to imagine it would take more than a few days to match up the DD1 boxes if that was all someone was doing. Knowing other shipments were coming in do whatever it takes to get through the first batch.

The13thWarlock
08-25-2016, 05:51 AM
I was just thinking of something easy like bringing in a few bodies to help sort. It is hard to imagine it would take more than a few days to match up the DD1 boxes if that was all someone was doing. Knowing other shipments were coming in do whatever it takes to get through the first batch.

The sad part is, if he did that, people would just complain that he hired unskilled workers and they handled the statues roughly and cause some breakage issues... Or that he wasn't paying them enough or giving them health insurance... Or other such rediculous was. He would be the devil once again...

Knowing that most people can just wait a few more weeks, he's decided to do it with the small crew he has. The people that have issues waiting a bit more, well he probably realizes that's no matter what he does, there is no pleasing them anyway.

Just my opinion.

warhead
08-25-2016, 06:06 AM
Still batting for ARH...your opinion kinda sucks, just my opinion.

Wombat
08-25-2016, 06:27 AM
The sad part is, if he did that, people would just complain that he hired unskilled workers and they handled the statues roughly and cause some breakage issues... Or that he wasn't paying them enough or giving them health insurance... Or other such rediculous was. He would be the devil once again...

Knowing that most people can just wait a few more weeks, he's decided to do it with the small crew he has. The people that have issues waiting a bit more, well he probably realizes that's no matter what he does, there is no pleasing them anyway.

Just my opinion.

So never make any improvements because people will still complain. Is that really the argument you are going with?

The13thWarlock
08-25-2016, 06:59 AM
So never make any improvements because people will still complain. Is that really the argument you are going with?

ARH is constantly and continuously making improvements. My argument is that they shouldn't get bogged down trying to please people who's main goal is to find something to complain about. Just let them complain and keep it moving...

Valkyrie
08-25-2016, 09:56 AM
It's easy for us to sit back and say they could have made improvements but unless we work for ARH and have access to their budget, we have no idea what they could have done differently.

Again, throwing bodies at the problem doesn't come free. Where are these bodies coming from? How much do they cost? Are they trustworthy? Even if they were friends or family working for free, are these people willing to drop their obligations at a moment's notice to help sling boxes around?

I remember seeing pics of their studio earlier this year when the first batch of 2014 statues arrived. Even with their small crew, it looked like they could barely move around in there. Now imagine adding even more people to the mix. It might've hurt more than help.

For all we know, maybe they did have a couple extra people helping out. None of us really know unless we were there ourselves. The fact is DD1 sounds like a complete pain in the ass to ship. They gotta match up the edition numbers of the three boxes because they were all mixed up in the containers. Then open them up to add the COA/art print. Then bind two of the boxes together before they can even get them out the door.

None of us really know how many they managed to ship in that week or so before the other statues arrived. They're probably quite a few people that's already received theirs but don't post here. Some of us just drew the short straw and have to wait a little longer. If that's too much to ask, just pursue a chargeback already. Complaining about what they could've done better isn't miraculously going to get DD1 to ship any faster.

Like I said before, I've called out ARH on some of their business practices in the past but I just don't feel waiting a few extra weeks for this statue to ship is something to get so worked up over. I'm sure they want to get this over and done with as much as we do.

qz33
08-25-2016, 10:38 AM
I think statue collectors need to pour a big tall glass of wait and sip it real slow.

It's fun to be excited but sheesh no need to add more pressure on these people over an extra couple of months after waiting 1-2 years. Peoople are spoiled by large businesses.

Calm down and have some patience.

dreamactius
08-25-2016, 11:01 AM
ARH is constantly and continuously making improvements. My argument is that they shouldn't get bogged down trying to please people who's main goal is to find something to complain about. Just let them complain and keep it moving...

Are you done Spencer? Could you get back to work and start shipping out those boxes? Maybe if you spent as much time doing your job and less time fluffing ARH's feathers I'd have my DD already.:)

shedman
08-25-2016, 12:59 PM
Ok, so I just put my Death Dealer 3 up and will me sending my buddy TNovak some pics to post so you can see for yourself. I'm 63 and not good with computers myself...Maybe in two years when I retire I will take the time to figure it all out. Number 56 of 65, Can that be all they made? The print was on the top of the Styrofoam, and has no issues with it. I will not use it because I already have this print framed, put it in the back ground. Statue and base have no break issues, packaged well.The base I will probably touch up a bit, but this is only to reflect my own personal taste.It really looks quite good without anything else being done.the sword has a nice clip to atatch to the figure.Death Dealer figure....I LOVE IT! The fabric paint job is great,but the paint job on the skin is amazing. He looks like some inhuman thing, sent to crush any poor being that has the misfortune to cross paths with. I really like the transparency skin tones in the hands.This is not a human, this is something else.. old and terrible.The axe fits great in those dead hands, but I may add a little more blood splatter for my taste.All in all I love this statue, and can't Waite to get my Atlantis, and Barbarian with girl. Yes for me (and I'm as old as dirt) it was worth the wait.

firefly76
08-25-2016, 01:16 PM
Ok, so I just put my Death Dealer 3 up and will me sending my buddy TNovak some pics to post so you can see for yourself. I'm 63 and not good with computers myself...Maybe in two years when I retire I will take the time to figure it all out. Number 56 of 65, Can that be all they made? The print was on the top of the Styrofoam, and has no issues with it. I will not use it because I already have this print framed, put it in the back ground. Statue and base have no break issues, packaged well.The base I will probably touch up a bit, but this is only to reflect my own personal taste.It really looks quite good without anything else being done.the sword has a nice clip to atatch to the figure.Death Dealer figure....I LOVE IT! The fabric paint job is great,but the paint job on the skin is amazing. He looks like some inhuman thing, sent to crush any poor being that has the misfortune to cross paths with. I really like the transparency skin tones in the hands.This is not a human, this is something else.. old and terrible.The axe fits great in those dead hands, but I may add a little more blood splatter for my taste.All in all I love this statue, and can't Waite to get my Atlantis, and Barbarian with girl. Yes for me (and I'm as old as dirt) it was worth the wait.

Was reading this and got a update on my phone that mines had arrived to my post office. Cant wait to get it

Nugchompa
08-25-2016, 01:22 PM
ARH has done some things in the past to get worked up over, but shipping the statues isn't one of them. It's not like they are holding onto the statues so they can make box forts. They are shipping them out.

Valkyrie
08-25-2016, 01:27 PM

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on DD3, Shedman. I'm happy to hear yours turned out well. I'm expecting mine tomorrow so I hope I'm equally impressed. :buttrock:

shedman
08-25-2016, 01:44 PM
I hope everyone who orders these Frazetta statues from ARH is as happy with them as I am. Bottom line is we all love the work Frank Frazetta did in his life time, and I for one am just glad there are still companies and individuals with the talent to breath life in 3D what Frazetta did on canvas.

Marcel54
08-25-2016, 01:50 PM
I agree, I am almost 62 and grew up with Frazetta and still love his work. I am not gonna rant about I already should have this in my home and so on and just wait quietly in the corner until the mighty Arahom sees it fit to ship my statues.

Valkyrie
08-25-2016, 01:55 PM
I hope your situation gets sorted out sooner than later, Marcel. If anyone deserves to be upset and complain, it's you.

Marcel54
08-25-2016, 02:14 PM
I hope your situation gets sorted out sooner than later, Marcel. If anyone deserves to be upset and complain, it's you.

Thank you, I appreciate your concern. All I can do is wait and see what is going to happen.

TNovak
08-25-2016, 02:51 PM

Shedman you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. You are a young 63. It's not like you are the guy driving down the road 40 mph with his left blinker on, seatbelt hanging out the door and dragging on the ground, both hands on the wheel at 12 0'clock leaning forward into the windshield in a struggle to see with his failing eyesight......oh wait a minute :hilarious:

shedman
08-25-2016, 04:55 PM
Let's play nice now TNovak, or I will tell the story how my future wife saved you and your brother and sisters that dark and terrible night so many years ago.;)

TNovak
08-25-2016, 06:47 PM
Let's play nice now TNovak, or I will tell the story how my future wife saved you and your brother and sisters that dark and terrible night so many years ago.;)

What can I say? When you are a little kid with an active imagination the night is dark and full of terrors :)

I will post pics as soon as I get them. :thumbs2:

TNovak
08-25-2016, 07:30 PM
Shedman got his....more pics in the DD3 thread

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u170/TeddyNovak/Shed/Shed1.jpg (http://s168.photobucket.com/user/TeddyNovak/media/Shed/Shed1.jpg.html)

shedman
08-25-2016, 08:20 PM
Just got a message from Spencer at ARH asking me if my statue arrived in good shape and if it didn't to let him know and he would send me a return label to get any problems fixed.I have to say people other than the wait, I give ARH a A+ with everything to do with this statue.

Remember Me?
08-25-2016, 08:34 PM
Just got a message from Spencer at ARH asking me if my statue arrived in good shape and if it didn't to let him know and he would send me a return label to get any problems fixed.I have to say people other than the wait, I give ARH a A+ with everything to do with this statue.

You forgot to mention the freaking cheap @$$ foam that ARH promised to replace (2 or 3 years ago).

shedman
08-25-2016, 08:52 PM
All I can say is the statue came with no breaks with the foam it was sent in,works for me.

Valkyrie
08-25-2016, 09:25 PM
You forgot to mention the freaking cheap @$$ foam that ARH promised to replace (2 or 3 years ago).

Seriously?

Someone besides Warlock is sharing a good experience for once around here and you have to dig up the old styrofoam drama again? :deadh:

Yeah, it sucks they didn't come through on the promise but it's been discussed to death and it's old news at this point. It didn't happen and probably never will. I was irritated too but people need to get over it, already.

warhead
08-25-2016, 10:51 PM
Styrofoam drama ain't old and we don't have to get over ----...seriously!

warhead
08-25-2016, 10:56 PM

Shedman got his....more pics in the DD3 thread

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u170/TeddyNovak/Shed/Shed1.jpg (http://s168.photobucket.com/user/TeddyNovak/media/Shed/Shed1.jpg.html)

Congrats Shedman..Deathdealer looks a little small next to the Viking...does it look 1/4 scale to you.

Valkyrie
08-25-2016, 11:29 PM
Styrofoam drama ain't old and we don't have to get over ----...seriously!

Then by all means keep b*tching about things that will never change. Have fun with that.

Misery loves company around here, apparently. :drama:

warhead
08-26-2016, 12:00 AM
Never -----ed about the foam in the threads...but I was definitely bothered by what they pulled, even bothered more by people telling us to get over it.