PDA

View Full Version : How Does One Go About A Private Commission?

Fannymac
09-06-2005, 05:23 PM
I love my green Quicksilver, but it just doesn't look complete with an early-era Scarlet Witch to go with it. I've asked Randy if there was a chance we might get one, but haven't ever gotten a reply (which is cool....I know he's got a lot more on his plate!).
Was just wondering....how do you go about a PC? What's the going rate? Do you get sketches before the actual sculpt? Do you have to get someone else to paint it?
Any and all answers would be GREATLY appreciated!!

lord odin
09-06-2005, 05:33 PM
I love my green Quicksilver, but it just doesn't look complete with an early-era Scarlet Witch to go with it. I've asked Randy if there was a chance we might get one, but haven't ever gotten a reply (which is cool....I know he's got a lot more on his plate!).
Was just wondering....how do you go about a PC? What's the going rate? Do you get sketches before the actual sculpt? Do you have to get someone else to paint it?
Any and all answers would be GREATLY appreciated!!
Send a PM to jesse he`s done these i`m sure he`ll help you out.

Zurbaran1
09-06-2005, 05:39 PM
I've moved this over to the sculptors forum. That's where you are going to find the folks who take private commissions.

CKinSD
09-08-2005, 12:17 PM
i've heard formation designs is taking a few commisions. Scott did the logan, and BAtman "Enough". some really cool pieces. PM scottW