PDA

View Full Version : 1/4 Arnold, Changes Needed, Opinions Please!

Chronicle CS
06-29-2015, 11:46 PM
Just got back from a screening of Terminator Genisys.

The Movie is amazing, but our version of Arnold didn't make it into the film for whatever reason. We have the CGI files of this exact pose.

So do we release it with him holding the gun or change it to me screen accurate?

I think change it!

Paul

dao2
06-29-2015, 11:47 PM
I think it's a pretty badass pose and would leave it as is, and the gun and gun positioning really make it much better.

madmanny
06-29-2015, 11:48 PM
Change it. Although it looks fantastic. You guys are all about screen accurate right?

David22Lee
06-29-2015, 11:50 PM
if it needs to be screen accurate, change it!

Chronicle CS
06-29-2015, 11:50 PM
We would be removing the gun all together.

Paul

Nidgit
06-29-2015, 11:59 PM
Haven't seen the movie yet, so without knowing what the other options might be, I'd say keep it as is.

The current pose (with gun) looks awesome and I don't really care if that specific pose didn't make it into the final cut. I mean it's not a stretch to have a battle damaged Arnie sporting some hardware.

Besides, that scene might still make it into the blu ray Directors Cut :D

Pilky
06-30-2015, 12:02 AM
Keep the gun or he's just walking without it? If so, keep the gun.

Chronicle CS
06-30-2015, 12:06 AM
I'm changing it.....

Really torn because the alternative is still cool, but no gun...

CallMe_Snake
06-30-2015, 12:10 AM
Wow, I'm really curious to see the difference.

Hmmm... Maybe you can still offer the original one as some kind of exclusive/super-limited edition version. :/

Nidgit
06-30-2015, 12:11 AM
I'm changing it.....

You know my wife does this all the time Paul . . . . .

"Do you want pizza or chinese for dinner"

'I'd love some pizza"

"I don't feel like pizza, we're getting chinese"

:p

Chronicle CS
06-30-2015, 12:11 AM
To expensive to make just a handful....

The film is amazing and I want to get it right...

CallMe_Snake
06-30-2015, 12:14 AM
Sweet. Can't wait to see the movie.

Screen accurate seems the way to go for me, but I get how people might have fallen in love with this original pose.

Chronicle CS
06-30-2015, 12:14 AM
Yeah, but I want to get it right, we can make other versions holding weapons...

CallMe_Snake
06-30-2015, 12:15 AM
Nice. :)

Can't wait to see the new version. :drooling:

Without getting into spoilers on the scene... Would this new version still have the jacket on?

ambasah
06-30-2015, 12:16 AM
I really like what was previewed. I hate to say it, but a simple museum pose without arnie holding a weapon would be a let down for me.

epitaph04
06-30-2015, 12:20 AM
I love the statue the way it looks now.

brucecamblzchin
06-30-2015, 12:47 AM
Oh man for real? I was looking forward to the PO man :(

Khev
06-30-2015, 12:51 AM
Just got back from a screening of Terminator Genisys.

The Movie is amazing, but our version of Arnold didn't make it into the film for whatever reason. We have the CGI files of this exact pose.

So do we release it with him holding the gun or change it to me screen accurate?

I think change it!

Paul

I'll let you know tomorrow after I see the movie. :) First thought is to change it to be screen accurate.

Pilky
06-30-2015, 01:30 AM
Yeah, but I want to get it right, we can make other versions holding weapons...

So now we're going to have to wait months to P.O. it if you change it? I think it looks good as it is. If the only difference is the weapon, then I don't care at all. Making it screen accurate to this extent seems like a waste.

Sharkey
06-30-2015, 01:34 AM
Make it great, I'll be here when it comes up for PO. Just let me know a hit ahead of time when it is going to go up, please.

LEC
06-30-2015, 01:59 AM
Make it accurate, by then maybe Arnold will have time to sign it.

SuperDinoHunter
06-30-2015, 02:02 AM
I say go for it Paul! Who better to know how it should look then you. If you've seen the film and want to make it as accurate to the film as possible then go with your gut. The Arnold you have currently is badass though!!! In Paul I trust!!!!! Will he still have battle damage or maybe even more endo showing on his face?

Dirt Torpedo
06-30-2015, 02:23 AM
:buttrock: Change it.

CAIN MKII
06-30-2015, 02:26 AM
Change it Paul :)

Enforcer
06-30-2015, 02:53 AM
I'm mixed. Seems a shame to change it at this point, but I'll go with it if it spares my bank account some more time. What kind of change are we talking about here? A complete redo pose or just details? I have to admit, the weapon is my selling point for a Terminator piece. I guess I'll have to see the end result and decide!

avalanchedriver
06-30-2015, 03:09 AM
How about adding another headsculpt (no battle damage) and the shotgun in his hand, plus add the hoodie to the jacket. The shotgun in a switch out hand, then he can be displayed with shotgun and complete face or no gun and battle damage.

rjszar
06-30-2015, 04:39 AM
I definitely like accurate, but I really really don't like the extra wait. Aside from the gun, what else needs done?

Collectorcol
06-30-2015, 06:15 AM
Whut!? Was hoping for P.O today :(

I love how quick you guys have been getting this proto up before the movie but it's ultimately ended in changes, delays and disappointment.

Look forward to seeing what you come up with next. Seems like a lot of work just to scrap it but I understand why you're doing it.

Bobfrog
06-30-2015, 08:42 AM
personally I like how it is now but I think you already know your answer from the sounds of it Paul. If you don't change it it'll bug you no end.

I just hope the changes end up in an equally balanced piece as what you've already shown.

Python
06-30-2015, 08:51 AM
I really like it as it is. The gun looks great. Weird that it didn't make it into the movie.

What exactly will you be changing? Will the gun be replaced with an alternative? It's hard to give constructive feedback without knowing what the alternatives are.

jaxon
06-30-2015, 09:12 AM
I haven't seen the movie yet but I can take a guess, it's in the trailer where Arnold is fighting the t-3000, around his wrist?

Unknown Hero
06-30-2015, 09:19 AM
By removing the gun, what kind of changes are we talking about? What would the pose/arm placement look like?

gates70
06-30-2015, 09:28 AM
Kind of hard to answer when we don't know what you're changing it to.

PureInvasion
06-30-2015, 09:35 AM
Kind of hard to answer when we don't know what you're changing it to.

:thumbs2:

I love the current piece as is, but as above, can't really comment on changes and whether it'd be a buy from me unless I know what the changes entail

Gruson
06-30-2015, 09:38 AM
Can't give him a different gun? Had to be new headsculpt?

Chronicle CS
06-30-2015, 10:12 AM
I think were going to offer two versions, this one and the magnetic bands around the right hand and forearm...

Actually we are going to have an interchangeable right hand, you can have the gun arm and the magnetic band arm.

We are also going to modify the base top, will be the same base but have the catwalk grating from the final scene....

Paul

apellica
06-30-2015, 10:57 AM
Sounds great Paul. Hopefully, we don't have to wait too long to pre-order!

Dirt Torpedo
06-30-2015, 11:04 AM
I prefer the gun to the magnetic arm bands in the trailer.

Viper245
06-30-2015, 11:10 AM
I think were going to offer two versions, this one and the magnetic bands around the right hand and forearm...

Actually we are going to have an interchangeable right hand, you can have the gun arm and the magnetic band arm.

We are also going to modify the base top, will be the same base but have the catwalk grating from the final scene....

Paul

Sounds great to me, Paul. Having more that one display option is always a good thing.

I prefer the gun to the magnetic arm bands in the trailer.

The gun will still be an option according to Paul. See above.

Dirt Torpedo
06-30-2015, 11:24 AM
I know. I was just saying. ;)

236ko
06-30-2015, 11:26 AM
Only change I would like on this piece is Arnies signature back on it. That for me is the icing on the cake. This piece deserves his signature.

Viper245
06-30-2015, 11:46 AM
I know. I was just saying. ;)

SuperDinoHunter
06-30-2015, 11:47 AM

Paul

Awesome! Take your time, there's no rush for me. I want it to come out the best it possibly could be!

Also, what is are magnetic arm bands????

Dirt Torpedo
06-30-2015, 11:50 AM
Why does everyone keep saying don't rush.....I want it now :waah:

Pilky
06-30-2015, 12:45 PM
Changes or not put the p.o. up, on the intended schedule, please.

jinkazama
06-30-2015, 01:45 PM
As Arnold would say,'' C'MAHN, CHANGE IT! DO IT NOW!!!!'':thumbs2:

marker2037
06-30-2015, 01:47 PM

No. That wouldn't be wise.

Pilky
06-30-2015, 01:55 PM
No. That wouldn't be wise.
In your opinion, not mine. The more this thing gets delayed, the more people will lose interest, or will find something else that will pique their interest, buying that, instead.

jinkazama
06-30-2015, 02:02 PM
So Paul, if you decide to change it, how long would it be until we see the screen accurate version?Personally, I don't think this statue without a gun would be as cool as it with a gun, but that's just me.:thumbs2:

rjszar
06-30-2015, 02:12 PM

I'm with you, but as marker said, it probably wouldn't be wise. It's difficult when you want to lock in and it just keeps getting further away.

jinkazama
06-30-2015, 02:16 PM
Maybe Paul can offer the version already shown, so the pre order goes ahead as planned, but also do another version and offer that one at a later date...:thinking:

Chronicle CS
06-30-2015, 02:41 PM
We're going to get it up this week and we'll have the prototype for the other hand shown at the time of order. You will get two right hand options.

Paul

jinkazama
06-30-2015, 02:42 PM
We're going to get it up this week and we'll have the prototype for the other hand shown at the time of order. You will get two right hand options.

Paul
How much will it retail for?

Dirt Torpedo
06-30-2015, 02:43 PM
Awesome. Please don't put it up Thursday Im off to see the movie.

Collectorcol
06-30-2015, 02:54 PM

Paul

Win win! :thumbs2:

rjszar
06-30-2015, 03:03 PM

Paul

Great news. Just want to get this one in the bag and then get ready for that 84 bust. Might need a couple of those.

PureInvasion
06-30-2015, 03:34 PM
I've avoided the trailers for spoilers...but what is a magnetic band arm?

marker2037
06-30-2015, 03:35 PM
Don't tell me, I've avoided them too.

Pilky
06-30-2015, 04:04 PM
I've avoided the trailers for spoilers...but what is a magnetic band arm?

The movie poster has spoilers too, so don't look at it, either :ignore:

JstChilin
06-30-2015, 04:18 PM
As long as you keep a gun in his hand I'm fine. Trying to think of a Terminator statue where he's not holding a gun? Don't think their is one. Would look boring with just him walking.

Chronicle CS
06-30-2015, 04:47 PM
I agree but when he's stage three, he only has the arm bands, not trying to give anything away and I won't.

We'll show the optional arm that will be included with the sale...

Paul

SuperDinoHunter
06-30-2015, 04:51 PM
I agree but when he's stage three, he only has the arm bands, not trying to give anything away and I won't.

We'll show the optional arm that will be included with the sale...

Paul

Awesome! I will be catching Genisys on Friday!

Chronicle CS
06-30-2015, 04:55 PM
Amy says it's going up on Friday for sale. He is $550 pre-order and $650 regular price.

The's actually a lot bigger and more complicated than the Endo if you can believe that...

Should be epic when we get him done and after seeing Hot Toys Arnold I feel even better about our likeness...

darb
06-30-2015, 05:26 PM
I'm gonna see the film tonight but I would say change it since you guys are about screen accurate pieces and displays. Esp with the files it should only be a matter of reposing it and printing it. Would be really cool to make a final stage version of arnold.

Either way I'm sure you guys will kill it!

Chronicle CS
06-30-2015, 05:46 PM
I read on the Sideshow Freaks that everyone is up in arms about broken promises on this piece.

Well let me just say I can be like other companies an not share anything until the product is released. We got this product right, he just doesn't use the gun when his face is chewed up. So we're changing it, I'm doing it so we have a screen accurate version, but if you like the gun, well you can display it that was as well.

I won't make any promises or deadlines moving forward, I'll just go back to saying soon ;), I'm learning guys...

PureInvasion
06-30-2015, 05:49 PM
It's SSF...ignore them :laugh:

Sure some here have accounts on both sites, but way more drama over there that isn't worth the headache. Personally, haven't visited that site in months

I personally love that you're all about screen accurate detail and I LOVE that you're still providing the gun as a display option even though you don't have to. Keep the awesome product coming and I'll keep being a customer :D

Pilky
06-30-2015, 05:50 PM
You're giving us both options, so I'm not sure how anyone can complain. 3pm Friday? I'll be there with bells on.

Chronicle CS
06-30-2015, 05:52 PM
Amy will announce the time in the email announcement.

The 1-1 Guns are going up the same day.

We are also doing an original Genisys Poster design that will be announced as well...

Johnny Utah
06-30-2015, 06:03 PM
How about a look at the bust?

Collectorcol
06-30-2015, 06:12 PM
I read on the Sideshow Freaks everyone is up in arms about broken promises on this piece
Not at all :D

I'm keeping the guys over there updated and made one reference to missed deadlines being annoying.
Just eager to order and as long as we get a stellar product i'm, along with everyone else, happy :thumbs2:

Edit: Just read that guys new rant, ignore him. He obviously has issues.

SuperDinoHunter
06-30-2015, 06:28 PM
I read on the Sideshow Freaks that everyone is up in arms about broken promises on this piece.

Well let me just say I can be like other companies an not share anything until the product is released. We got this product right, he just doesn't use the gun when his face is chewed up. So we're changing it, I'm doing it so we have a screen accurate version, but if you like the gun, well you can display it that was as well.

I won't make any promises or deadlines moving forward, I'll just go back to saying soon ;), I'm learning guys...

Keep doing what are doing Paul. Many and myself appreciate that you come on here to give us collectors constant updates and in depth details on your products!

We know that you don't have to do this but you do because you enjoy it and want to give us fans an inside look. I say just ignore those that don't appreciate it. I confident the majority love what you are doing.

SuperDinoHunter
06-30-2015, 06:43 PM
Amy will announce the time in the email announcement.

The 1-1 Guns are going up the same day.

We are also doing an original Genisys Poster design that will be announced as well...

Just curious What are the dimensions of the poster? Theatrical one sheet size (27x40), Mondo size (24x36) or Sideshow size (18x24)? Is it a screen print?

thanks Paul.

Nidgit
06-30-2015, 06:51 PM
I read on the Sideshow Freaks . . . . .

Well, that was your first mistake :p

Kidding aside, it's great to have the two options. I'll be pre-ordering this one for sure :thumbs2:

And I'm sure I speak for all of the members here, that we really appreciate the info you provide and the opportunity to provide feedback :thumbs2:

azurepred
06-30-2015, 06:56 PM
what does this magnetic arm band look like?

darb
06-30-2015, 07:01 PM
yea the freaks people can be idiots dont pay much attention to them.

Sledge Hammer!
06-30-2015, 07:22 PM

Python
06-30-2015, 07:28 PM
yea the freaks people can be idiots dont pay much attention to them.

You're there! :laugh:

Webb
06-30-2015, 07:51 PM
I think he should be holding a shotgun from the scene where he says "I've been waiting for you"

Chronicle CS
06-30-2015, 07:58 PM
Webb,

Younger Arnold, different outfit, we had planned on a younger version down the road.

Paul

madmanny
06-30-2015, 08:05 PM
Webb,

Younger Arnold, different outfit, we had planned on a younger version down the road.

Paul

Is'nt the younger versions outfit, naked?

CallMe_Snake
06-30-2015, 08:16 PM

Yeah.. I learned a long time ago to ignore a lot of what goes on in that forum. That place seems to be full of trolls. There are a some there that just want to complain no matter what. Got nothing better to do I suppose. Just trashing things, rather than offering any constructive feedback.

As far as broken promises, missed deadlines, blah.. blah..

Most intelligent/reasonable people can grasp the concept that there will be things that are out of your control.
Delays? Revisions? these aren't 'bad' things.

This is Chronicle doing their best to deliver the most accurate product possible.
I'm sure the real collectors out there can appreciate and respect that.

Those other trolls, you know they would be complaining the other way too.
If you decided to keep this piece as originally built, they would be whining about how its not screen accurate. :stick:

Some people, you just can win with.

To those idiots...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/ttth.gif

Collectorcol
06-30-2015, 08:17 PM
HTs portraits usually make statues look inferior...

This makes HTs Guardian portrait look awful.

Collectorcol
06-30-2015, 08:20 PM
CMS, it's one person who gets off on dissing Chronicle.

We're well aware of his intentions now :D

CallMe_Snake
06-30-2015, 08:21 PM
HTs portraits usually make statues look inferior...

This makes HTs Guardian portrait look awful.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/agreed_pirates_caribbean.gif

You ain't kidding. I just looked at it.. not sure who that is supposed to be. :sly2:

I usually like HT's work, but this one... yikes.
Way off.

brucecamblzchin
06-30-2015, 08:39 PM
Yeah that HT portrait is a bit off man

CallMe_Snake
06-30-2015, 08:57 PM
Yeah, hopefully they can tweak that likeness a bit. I've seen some where the final product turned out more accurate.

but at first glance, the picture with the sunglasses.. reminded me more of Phil Hartman when he played the Terminator on SNL. lol

The Tooncinator (http://tinypic.com/r/mio4jk/8)

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/images/t800.jpg

kevin2323
06-30-2015, 10:30 PM
Is'nt the younger versions outfit, naked?

no

kevin2323
06-30-2015, 10:32 PM
just got back from seeing the film. not as bad as the trailers make it seem. endos dont come out much but when they do they look amazing. cgi was great. dont know who published thos magazine pics but they should be fired.

also i dont see a need for the new hand. even after watching the film. it would be cool but not something needed.

and for the record paul. dont go over to the freak boards. they are worse than us over here lol.

Khev
06-30-2015, 10:59 PM
Just got back from the movie. LOVED it. Even teared up. Twice. It had some real sentimentality that hit me hard.

I agree to make it screen accurate to the final duel. Can't wait to see it with the arm bands!

I hope you make a 1973 Pops! He looked awesome!

Chronicle CS
06-30-2015, 11:26 PM
Thanks guys, I thought they respect paid to the original films was well done. The first thirty minutes are pretty awesome even with the sappy areas of the film.

We are working on Zombie John and Sarah right now...

Khev
06-30-2015, 11:37 PM

Is "Zombie John" his Endo form from the final battle? And Sarah in 1/4 scale???

YES!!!!!!

Viper245
06-30-2015, 11:40 PM
I'll be checking the film out this weekend and really looking forward to it.

Khev
06-30-2015, 11:51 PM
For Sarah I hope you guys do her without the jacket. Thought she looked cooler that way.

http://media.theiapolis.com/d8/hEQ/iSB5/k9/lV8C/u4/wZJ/emilia-clarke-as-sarah-connor-in-terminator.jpg

Nidgit
07-01-2015, 12:54 AM
Just got back from the movie. LOVED it. Even teared up. Twice. It had some real sentimentality that hit me hard.

I agree to make it screen accurate to the final duel. Can't wait to see it with the arm bands!

I hope you make a 1973 Pops! He looked awesome!

I'm not sure we can take the advice of a guy who teared up in a Terminator movie (twice) :p

Khev
07-01-2015, 01:23 AM
I'm not sure we can take the advice of a guy who teared up in a Terminator movie (twice) :p

You're probably right, lol. But some of the sentimentality between Pops and Sarah did really strike a chord with me.

Nidgit
07-01-2015, 01:24 AM
You're probably right, lol. But some of the sentimentality between Pops and Sarah did really strike a chord with me.

I'll be seeing it this weekend, so I will be sure to take a hanky with me :D

heman
07-01-2015, 02:32 AM
Across the board 80% of people hate the film. check the reviews.
Still awesome collectibles tho:)

gagaliya
07-01-2015, 02:42 AM

Awesome, will finally have an accurate statue of Daenerys. Just need to repaint the hair silver.

apellica
07-01-2015, 02:45 AM
When a movie that is normally rated R gets a PG-13 rating, that is generally a bad sign for me.

Still going to see it tonight though. Will do my best to judge it on its own merit w/o comparing to the first two films.

El Diablo
07-01-2015, 03:41 AM

you'll get that with any remake film as the fanboys cannot and will not accept change. So no matter how good a film is they will revile it, it's pretty sad really.

dragontron
07-01-2015, 05:13 AM
Ok Paul,

IF we are going for accuracy....

can we please get the.... Battle Damaged/ Exposed Endo Left arm?

PLEASE!!!

Sledge Hammer!
07-01-2015, 05:56 AM

Dirt Torpedo
07-01-2015, 08:06 AM
I know it's going be rubbish (26% on Rotten Tomatos last time I looked) but part of me will still enjoy it as its an Arnold movie.

Sledge Hammer!
07-01-2015, 08:54 AM

Dirt Torpedo
07-01-2015, 08:57 AM
Isn't he always. :buttrock:

The SHOGUN
07-01-2015, 09:31 AM
you'll get that with any remake film as the fanboys cannot and will not accept change. So no matter how good a film is they will revile it, it's pretty sad really.
I know it's going be rubbish (26% on Rotten Tomatos last time I looked) but part of me will still enjoy it as its an Arnold movie.

Sometimes Rotten Tomatoes is wrong, but the majority of the time they're score is pretty accurate.

example:
The Terminator -100%
T2 - 92%
T3 - 70%
Salvation - 33%
Genisys - 27%

personally i would make T2 in the mid to high 90's, take T3 down a point or two. Salvation right where it is. and the Terminator is the Terminator, so that 100% score is accurate.

Trying to see it ASAP, Turn up the juice and see what shakes loose.

Chronicle CS
07-01-2015, 10:10 AM
Wait, 80% hate it? But they saw it didn't they....

I saw it with some pretty rabid Terminator fans and we all agreed that the film paid a lot of respect to the first two films.

We also agreed that even with a few silly moments it's a good film. I'll be watching the box office, that will tell us if we'll get more films or not....

Viper245
07-01-2015, 10:23 AM
I read somewhere that the studio is going for broke and will move forward with making two sequels regardless of how well this film does at the box office because the franchise rights revert back to James Cameron in 2019 or some such. I am not sure how true that is though.

On a side note, it looks like regular audience viewers on Rotten Tomatoes have given the film a 72% so far.

It'll be interesting to see if it beats Jurassic World this weekend.

kevin2323
07-01-2015, 10:40 AM
I read somewhere that the studio is going for broke and will move forward with making two sequels regardless of how well this film does at the box office because the franchise rights revert back to James Cameron in 2019 or some such. I am not sure how true that is though.

On a side note, it looks like regular audience viewers on Rotten Tomatoes have given the film a 72% so far.

It'll be interesting to see if it beats Jurassic Park this weekend.

i rated the movie in the high 60s low 70s. majority of ppl saying it's terrible are the t1 t2 purist

Chronicle CS
07-01-2015, 11:14 AM
People want to hate things, it's in our nature.

Go in with an open mind and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Again I think the first 30 minutes are amazing.

Paul

Viper245
07-01-2015, 11:19 AM
People want to hate things, it's in our nature.

Go in with an open mind and you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Again I think the first 30 minutes are amazing.

Paul

That's my plan, Paul. My only criticism so far is they have given away too many spoilers in the trailers. I feel like I have already seen the high points in the film from just watching the trailers.

The SHOGUN
07-01-2015, 11:36 AM
That's my plan, Paul. My only criticism so far is they have given away too many spoilers in the trailers. I feel like I have already seen the high points in the film from just watching the trailers.

unfortunately they do that with just about every movie nowadays

CallMe_Snake
07-01-2015, 11:40 AM
The trailer reveal about the John Connor twist is annoying, particularly because the director was not involved in the decision apparently.

He talked about how the studio did that without his permission, he even tried to fight them on it. Damn shame.

darb
07-01-2015, 11:51 AM
saw the movie last night and absolutely loved it, much improved from the last 2 and smartly allowed it to continue forward and not affect the original films. I also think that this should be changed some to match the way Arnold had this facial damage to this point in the film.

I say go see the film and keep an open mind and you should enjoy it.

The SHOGUN
07-01-2015, 12:18 PM
saw the movie last night and absolutely loved it, much improved from the last 2 and smartly allowed it to continue forward and not affect the original films. I also think that this should be changed some to match the way Arnold had this facial damage to this point in the film.

good to hear

i want to try to time it out so i see a double feature of Terminator G and Jurassic World, throwback style.

jinkazama
07-01-2015, 12:24 PM
good to hear

i want to try to time it out so i see a double feature of Terminator G and Jurassic World, throwback style.
If you do that SHOGUN, you'll be stocking up on WAY too much popcorn!:thumbs2:

The SHOGUN
07-01-2015, 12:35 PM
If you do that SHOGUN, you'll be stocking up on WAY too much popcorn!:thumbs2:

my face when i see a Free Refill with a Large Popcorn Purchase
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080119014015/terminator/images/e/e7/Smile!.jpg

my face when i'm told i can only get one free refill
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lihayi9MHu1qd7mso.gif

Dirt Torpedo
07-01-2015, 12:37 PM
Sad this couldn't have gone up for order today to coincide with the film release.

Pilky
07-01-2015, 12:48 PM

I dont pay attention to reviews on anything because critics are incredibly stupid. That being said, if I were to go off of anything it would be the normal audience viewers, which are grounded in reality. They are always higher than the former critics. 72% sounds about right.

The other forum's thread on the movie is a total hatefest, hoping that the movie fails big time. They think they know everything about it and there's no reasoning with them. Ignorant purists, what a joke.

Viper245
07-01-2015, 01:03 PM
I dont pay attention to reviews on anything because critics are incredibly stupid. That being said, if I were to go off of anything it would be the normal audience viewers, which are grounded in reality. They are always higher than the former critics. 72% sounds about right.

The other forum's thread on the movie is a total hatefest, hoping that the movie fails big time. They think they know everything about it and there's no reasoning with them. Ignorant purists, what a joke.

I never pay attention to critic reviews of movies either.

Most have hidden agendas toward most movies and their opinions aren't in line with regular movie goers.

Atheris
07-01-2015, 01:23 PM

Ya, kinda had a feeling this was gonna happen.

A friend of mine just seen it, said it was meh..

Chris

Chronicle CS
07-01-2015, 02:00 PM
New optional hand....

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/t31.0-8/11703510_1600778930181946_8315032669339762413_o.jpg

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/t31.0-8/10733839_1600779030181936_525442561689771832_o.jpg

Pilky
07-01-2015, 02:03 PM

Khev
07-01-2015, 02:04 PM
Awesome!

Viper245
07-01-2015, 02:04 PM
Looks good, Paul.

JstChilin
07-01-2015, 02:08 PM
I guess I need to see the movie to know what that is.

Dirt Torpedo
07-01-2015, 02:09 PM
Nice extra, kudos for doing this. Not many companies would bother at this stage.

Chronicle CS
07-01-2015, 02:13 PM
Well we are right in the production process in China so it just happened to be the perfect time to make an addition to the piece.

I can't change the base, so we'll have the same base as the Endo.

T-3000 and Sarah are coming next on our 1/4 line....

Paul

Khev
07-01-2015, 02:21 PM

Paul

Will it be this version of the T-3000?

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/51b3dc8ee4b051b96ceb10de/t/552c0a77e4b01d8efb999c2f/1428949642052/

:praying:

Python
07-01-2015, 02:40 PM
I'm real happy you decided to include both hands. Honestly, if the weapon had been replaced outright with these, it would have taken away a lot of the cool look it has currently. And a variant just with different hands obviously wasn't ideal. This is a win win situation for all of us.

I am interested in seeing a young pops though if he exists in that form, haven't seen the movie yet but we did get a glimpse of a young Arnie with sunglasses and shotgun in hand in the trailers.... That would make for a great statue.

Collectorcol
07-01-2015, 02:54 PM
Awesome!

Looks on the thin side, fingers & wrist, but as you've already done the left hand I'm sure it's spot on :D

Bring on the P.O!

Dirt Torpedo
07-01-2015, 03:02 PM
Well we are right in the production process in China so it just happened to be the perfect time to make an addition to the piece.

Paul

I'd be in for the T3000. Anychance of a liquid T1000? We cant have Robert Patrick so that would be the next best thing.

JstChilin
07-01-2015, 03:05 PM
Or this T3000 would be sweet with light up.

DynamicMenace
07-01-2015, 03:27 PM
would rather see the T-3000 full on robotic. and yes light up. too bad you guys didn't add the light up for the t-800 1/4 scale

jinkazama
07-01-2015, 03:34 PM
my face when i see a Free Refill with a Large Popcorn Purchase
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080119014015/terminator/images/e/e7/Smile!.jpg

my face when i'm told i can only get one free refill
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lihayi9MHu1qd7mso.gif
:hilarious:

jinkazama
07-01-2015, 03:59 PM

Paul
Will the T-3000 be in full, er, Endoskeletal form[if you can call it that], or will it be one side ''John Connor'', and the other side Endoskeleton?

Pilky
07-01-2015, 04:18 PM
Just to add on for normal people rating the movie, IMDB users (7807 people as of this post), have rated it 7.3 out of 10. Full demos, here -
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1340138/ratings?ref_=tt_ov_rt

Wurmtongue
07-01-2015, 07:33 PM
I think a switch out Endo arm would be cool. But you'd have to shred the jackets arm since I think that was acid that funked up the t-1000 and Arnold arm. I did like it better than pt-2.

PureInvasion
07-01-2015, 07:37 PM
can't wait to see this movie so I know what this elastic arm thing actually does :laugh:

Pilky
07-01-2015, 09:33 PM
I'd be in for this statue, for reals. XBL has a lot of Genisys stuff on the main UI. Here's their T-3000 image -

http://i.imgur.com/zTRWnZ2.jpg

Chronicle CS
07-01-2015, 09:37 PM
That's the one I want to do, but cast him in clear orange and have him lit from inside...

We may do a 1/2 bust....

brucecamblzchin
07-01-2015, 09:49 PM
1/4 Pops from 1973? He looked badass. I guess the rights for this film only included the first one?

Chronicle CS
07-01-2015, 10:08 PM
I'd like to make that one as well, totally doable...

ambasah
07-01-2015, 10:16 PM
so does this still come with the gun?

kevin2323
07-01-2015, 10:40 PM
That's the one I want to do, but cast him in clear orange and have him lit from inside...

We may do a 1/2 bust....

Half bust would look epic lit

dragontron
07-02-2015, 12:14 AM
http://3danimationcgi.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/oldarnoldterminator.jpg

Please give us the Endo left arm?

PLEASE!!!

brucecamblzchin
07-02-2015, 12:30 AM
I'd like to make that one as well, totally doable...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah!

darb
07-02-2015, 12:40 AM
would rather see the T-3000 full on robotic. and yes light up. too bad you guys didn't add the light up for the t-800 1/4 scale

the eye will light up on the endo and arnold statue I believe

jedi_don
07-02-2015, 01:34 AM
Thanks guys, I thought they respect paid to the original films was well done. The first thirty minutes are pretty awesome even with the sappy areas of the film.

Oh damn! A scale Emilia Clarke! I can't wait to see this.

jinkazama
07-02-2015, 09:01 AM
Hi, Paul.Any chance you can post some photos of the 1/4 Arnold with the Endo eye lit up, or will it be lit up at SDCC?

Gruson
07-02-2015, 09:33 AM
Loved the first half of the movie but did not care for it when they got to 2017...just didn't work for me, especially the main villain. Overall I was disappointed and enjoyed T3 and the T-X more.

I still may buy the Arnold statue because he was good in it. Looking forward to the changes.