PDA

View Full Version : Cable Still A Possibility???

loricstone
08-06-2015, 03:13 PM
So I went to IGN just a minute ago and came across what could be glimmer of hope for the continued X-Men franchise or rather X-Men with this article. Check it out

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/06/fox-gives-update-on-potential-x-men-tv-series?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20(front%20page)&utm_content=7&utm_campaign=Blogroll

This definitely gives Cable fans a ray of hope that he is not completely put on the backburner. I for one hope the deal gets done...because too much work and effort and care was put into the statue to never see the light of day.

This also provides some possibility of the X-Men dio to commence. Keep your fingers and testicles crossed. :praying:

Cali604
08-06-2015, 04:26 PM
fingers crossed...need Brown Wolverine and Colossus1

Khufu
08-06-2015, 04:39 PM
The timeline of XM Cable:

yes? Yes. YES! YES! YES!!!! NO!!!!! NO!!! NO! no... yes? no. yes? NO! yes? maybe

frenchyoutoo
08-06-2015, 09:40 PM
Oh man want this so damn bad!!!!!

Spidey976
08-06-2015, 10:16 PM
The link took me to an announcement that Fox is negotiating with Marvel to do a live action X-Men TV show.. And basically said it was Fox's plan because they own the Feature film rights, and it would include no other Marvel characters. Was that the right link?? If it was I don't see anything in there to indicate these are back on right now.

MONSTER
08-06-2015, 11:23 PM
:doh!:

GrumpyBear
08-07-2015, 06:54 AM
Cable is just on hold, not canceled. We will have so much XM Statues between now and the day he will come, just wait.

7th and Tef
08-07-2015, 07:20 AM
There is the answer simple wait .. :)

leonaptx4869
08-07-2015, 12:25 PM
still waiting for the Xmen diorama set to get green light, i will not give up:psycho:

loricstone
08-07-2015, 12:27 PM
The link took me to an announcement that Fox is negotiating with Marvel to do a live action X-Men TV show.. And basically said it was Fox's plan because they own the Feature film rights, and it would include no other Marvel characters. Was that the right link?? If it was I don't see anything in there to indicate these are back on right now.

It would include no other characters from the Marvel ABC side (like AoS or DD, etc). But just the fact they are negotiating with Marvel has great signs of POSSIBLITY. I never said anything about these are factually back on.

Force of Nature
08-08-2015, 02:39 AM
Hi Grumpybear,
thank you for your update on Cable!
If Cable is only put on hold for the time being I wonder if the same also applies to the 1/6th statue of The Juggernaut?

https://www.luxusfiguren.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/XM-Studios-Marvel-Juggernaut-Sixth-Scale-Statue-2.jpg

Hopefully The Juggernaut will still be released in the future as well?

Thanks in advance for your time!

Rainer

Cable is just on hold, not canceled. We will have so much XM Statues between now and the day he will come, just wait.

GrumpyBear
08-08-2015, 07:34 AM
Hi Grumpybear,
thank you for your update on Cable!
If Cable is only put on hold for the time being I wonder if the same also applies to the 1/6th statue of The Juggernaut?

Hi,

it´s not a really update, just what XM told us in the past. All X-Men stuff are on hold and not canceled by Marvel / Disney.

For Juggernaut it must be the same in my opinion, because HX works with XM.

Comicbookguy
08-08-2015, 11:35 PM
This cable would be one of the best statues ever made. The size, the huge base and details, the extra changeable parts, just amazing!