PDA

View Full Version : Robocop Suggestions

jinkazama
09-09-2015, 08:15 AM
Hi, Paul.As you said you're going to Tippet Studios in a few weeks, I thought I'd make a few suggestions, regarding which other Robocop collectables could be made.
A.First, although a 1-1 Robocop would be AWESOME, alot of collectors might not be able to afford one, so perhaps making a screen accurate 1/4 or 1/3 Robocop, to accommodate collectors who can't afford the 1-1 version.
B.Also, in Robocop 2, where you see Cain's brain, eyes and spinal cord in a container filled with some sort of liquid,[water perhaps?] maybe making a small scale version of it, as I'm sure fans of Cain would want to purchase one.
C.If you do in fact make a 1-1 Robocop, be sure to include the side compartment on his leg, that holds his gun, perhaps have a button that opens/closes it.
D.And finally, as you were looking to get Arnold to sign plaques for the 1/4 Terminator Genisys T-800Guardian statue, perhaps you could look into getting Peter Weller to sign some plaques for the 1-1 Robocop?[maybe that's a stretch, but just a suggestion:thumbs2:]
Thoughts?