PDA

View Full Version : Street figther worldwide licence

davide87ita
09-21-2015, 05:05 PM
From Prototype FB page

"Hi guys we got the license world wide except Asia, but we are working on the contract for Asia.
So without further delay....

I'll make it very simple....
we want to turn the industry on its head. We want to make promises that we can keep, and that we desire to keep.
We want a company made by fans for fans.

If you join us, no longer will you wait years for your statues, we will keep it simple and to the point! Limited High quality statues, quality concepts, quality sculptures,quality castings, quality paint, quality packaging, with extra parts, and we will match the paint master quality. We will personally supervise each piece.

We will design our product so they can form dioramas.

Imagine being able to reenact fights straight out of the arcade screen with our new "Street Fighter 1/4th/ 1/6th versus" Line.

For those that like 1/10th scale we will bring you super dynamic dioramas in PVC, with plenty of extra parts so you can recreate full body contact between the world warriors!!!Blood, sweat, and glory will be the name of the game.

We will reward returning costumers with discounts and perks, those that pay in full at the PO date will get extra cool perks as well, Those that pay deposits will also be rewarded.
Our boxes will be super high quality to match our statues, heck the boxes themselves will be a collector's item.

We will implement the golden ticket system, with each release we will attach a number specific to each statue and when the winner is announced (live raffle will take place online) that person will win a free statue, but not just any statue, you will get one of my AP's not just any AP, but a signed AP, with extra goodies
smile emoticon
eventually we will give away a full expenses paid trip to our studio, and yes you will get some cool gifts and behind the scenes sneaks, heck we will show you everything from concept to finished product.

Dynamics, details, textures, anatomy, flow, will play a huge part in making the best product we can give you.
We have partnered with URateIt, so you can download a free app that will allow you to vote on our polls, so the community can help us develop our product, so your voice can be heard as a collector. We can connect through said app and hear your feedback immediately.

Stay tuned for a lot more !!
Huge thanks to Azad Karahan our new graphic designer !"

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/t31.0-8/12039081_1047027565341736_6781659052490384081_o.jpg

Mark H
09-21-2015, 05:58 PM
Awesome news!!!

Sign me up :)

JorgeLoyo
09-21-2015, 06:00 PM
So exited about this line!

rgm501
09-21-2015, 09:37 PM
R u guys still gonna do kits?

exfig
09-22-2015, 05:13 PM
Can never get enough Street Fighter.

Guilty
09-22-2015, 08:54 PM
I do hope

That characters who really don't get much attention get it with this license. Please do not forget these characters.

Yes, I understand the iconic ones because they're iconic, but the other characters who haven't had much chance to shine are just as good.

extremethanos
09-22-2015, 10:43 PM
Sounds very interesting

dao2
09-22-2015, 11:15 PM
sounds awesome :)

hopefully approvals will be better this time ><

Kitsune
09-23-2015, 02:32 AM
Can't wait for this line, and I can't wait for those characters that's never had been done before, congrats

Grifterr
09-24-2015, 01:12 AM
Great news indeed! Erick, will there also be a Ryu p2 version?
(The blue gi, black belt with yellow headband and brown gloves ssf2 style)

needstatuerehab
09-26-2015, 10:46 AM
so both prototyoez and pcs hold the license now? =) no exclusive license or whatever? both companies share the rights on the 1/4 line?=)

dao2
09-26-2015, 02:26 PM
i think it falls under something else, like "hiqh quality built kits" or something

ZKULPTOR
09-26-2015, 10:30 PM
R u guys still gonna do kits?
Yes, still ! :)

ZKULPTOR
09-26-2015, 10:37 PM
so both prototyoez and pcs hold the license now? =) no exclusive license or whatever? both companies share the rights on the 1/4 line?=)
Yes and no, scale wise yes, however our line will be more infused with a classic look. Also our line will be more limited and the quality will be premium since the runs will be shorter.
Meanwhile I live you with this.... our first release.
http://i57.tinypic.com/2u8djia.jpg

Askani81
09-26-2015, 11:18 PM
How is the talk regarding the Asia licence coming along?

Askani81
09-26-2015, 11:20 PM
Yes and no, scale wise yes, however our line will be more infused with a classic look. Also our line will be more limited and the quality will be premium since the runs will be shorter.

Looks great for a teaser :DJsmile:

ryuhayabusa6787
09-28-2015, 12:33 AM
wow if these are really limited like 50-75 damn the odds of getting one is really slim especially when the 1/4 ryu looks like that.

Artsta
09-29-2015, 02:11 AM

So.... Is a 1/6th happening with this?

Nebiros
09-29-2015, 03:56 AM
I'm really excited about this project!

kenshi8
09-29-2015, 07:49 PM
So excited for this.
Definitely getting the 1/4 Ryu.

Guilty
10-02-2015, 10:44 PM
So here's a legitimate concern I have.

How can anyone be sure that this line will do nothing but the SF2 characters and end there?

I feel that with sculpts from companies, I'm seeing the same characters done over and over again. How many times can Ryu, Chun-Li, Ken, or Akuma be done? There's so many Street Fighter characters that are just as good, yet they get no attention. This is so frustrating, especially for people who do not care for any of the Street Fighter 2 characters.

What about the Street Fighter 3, Alpha, and 4 characters? Characters like Urien, Juri, Elena, C. Viper, Karin, Hugo, Poison, Yun, Yang, Cody, Guy, and so on.

When I see a new line announced and it's just yet another Ryu, it's beyond infuriating.

Grifterr
10-02-2015, 10:59 PM
Business wise it is more safe to start with at least Ryu and Chun-Li. Whether you like these or not, they are widely considered as iconic characters. I am sorry you feel infuriated by this as I expect more B list characters from them if they can move enough of the A listers.

Guilty
10-02-2015, 11:10 PM
Business wise it is more safe to start with at least Ryu and Chun-Li. Whether you like these or not, they are widely considered as iconic characters. I am sorry you feel infuriated by this as I expect more B list characters from them if they can move enough of the A listers.

I really hope so.

Yes, I admit I am salty about this. I just don't want to see this ending up the same way other lines end up doing.

built2shred
10-04-2015, 12:59 AM
Being someone who doesn't have any Street Fighter statues, I'm very interested in the main characters...

How limited will this line be? Is going to be one of those things were we have 5 min. sell outs?

Glad your offering fully painted statues... IMO That's where the money is as very few people can assemble and paint a kit statue.

strife87
10-04-2015, 01:47 AM
That teaser got my attention, always liked that pose.

I can see your frustration on that guilty, ryu does have a ton of merchandise (with more on the way) but i agree completely with grifterr in its safer to start your line with a historically successful seller than a niche character so to speak, and hopefully make a few less popular people down the line.

Not to mention with sf 5 on the way, maybe a new group of fans want a sweet new Ryu to display.

Jokerbone
10-04-2015, 09:42 AM
Being someone who doesn't have any Street Fighter statues, I'm very interested in the main characters...

How limited will this line be? Is going to be one of those things were we have 5 min. sell outs?

Glad your offering fully painted statues... IMO That's where the money is as very few people can assemble and paint a kit statue.

In the same boat

SONICobra
10-04-2015, 01:35 PM
in for vega and zangief

Balthazar
10-05-2015, 08:06 AM
In for all, If They keep the quality in 1/6, but I would like to hear more information.

Swordsman
10-06-2015, 07:50 AM
this is the 1st statue that will be painted ?

StatueTank
11-02-2015, 07:40 PM
looks exciting!

how do these licenses work then? does the company just buy the licence rights for a couple of years or something? can anyone explain it to me?

ZKULPTOR
11-11-2015, 10:47 PM
Hi guys,
We are already painting Ryu 1/4th and Ryu 1/6yth is fresh off the printer, and on it s way.
:thumbs2:

EnShinNoi
11-12-2015, 01:44 AM
Hi guys,
We are already painting Ryu 1/4th and Ryu 1/6yth is fresh off the printer, and on it s way.
:thumbs2:
Just when I thought I was safe. If the price is right on the pre-painted 1:6, I'll bite.

Balthazar
11-12-2015, 03:23 PM
So, to sum it up, The 1/4 will be a model kit, without painting and the 1/6 Wi;; be pre-painted, is that so?

EnShinNoi
11-12-2015, 07:27 PM
So, to sum it up, The 1/4 will be a model kit, without painting and the 1/6 Wi;; be pre-painted, is that so?
Both the 1:4 and 1:6 will be offered as a kit or pre-painted.

Balthazar
11-13-2015, 05:55 PM
Both the 1:4 and 1:6 will be offered as a kit or pre-painted.

Thanks, but did Eric reveal wich Would be the differences among them? Like sculpture, extras, cause, as I have understood, He didn`t say much about 1/6, wich is my focus.

Darkcross
11-13-2015, 06:10 PM
Just when I thought I was safe. If the price is right on the pre-painted 1:6, I'll bite.

Was thinking the same thing.

Balthazar
11-14-2015, 07:29 PM
Eric, sorry, but When You come to this new 1/6 line means to let the previously statues go? I mean, You have released Ryu, Ken, Sagat, Blanka. Can I expect another Sagat or You would not release it?

ZKULPTOR
12-02-2015, 05:53 PM
Eric, sorry, but When You come to this new 1/6 line means to let the previously statues go? I mean, You have released Ryu, Ken, Sagat, Blanka. Can I expect another Sagat or You would not release it?
We may just use the old ones as well :)

StatueEcon101
02-25-2016, 07:53 AM
Eric,
The 1/4 RYU kit has seams on his GI. Is his GI optional to the assembly? Is there a fully sculpted shirtless Ryu underneath? Anyone who bought the the kit able to respond if Eric doesn't reply?

Balthazar
03-03-2016, 07:13 PM
YEah, nothing happen one more month :(

built2shred
06-10-2016, 11:55 PM
We may just use the old ones as well :)

Whoa not all of us collected the old kits, speaking for myself I didn't have the skill to assemble / paint any kits, now that your releasing fully painted statues I hope you at the very least revisit some of the old characters you've already done as kits :)

amloprinzi
06-11-2016, 01:36 AM
I just wanted to update everyone on this news. A few things everyone be ready for the beginning of this worldwide license to start and go on sale starting July 20th at 6pm pacific standard time.

This line will kick off with Ryu, your basically getting 3 statues in one, you get battle damaged Ryu and regular Ryu, you can even turn it into a bust if you prefer.

Another thing if you are interested in getting the evil version of ryu, he will be available to purchase that day as well. Did I mention his eyes will glow? Because they will.

The only place you will be able to purchase this exciting very high quality statues is at ericks website, not available at any other retailers visit it at.

prototypezstudios.com

http://i66.tinypic.com/30cbpn8.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/2djscu9.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/33wmrki.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/2h4jgvp.jpg

amloprinzi
06-16-2016, 04:05 AM
I just wanted to share a little update here, the official name of Erick's new street fighter line is street fighter masterpiece edition.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2nanyg1.jpg

ReplicantSavior
06-16-2016, 05:45 PM
Ryu looks awesome. Can't wait to see the rest.

amloprinzi
06-16-2016, 09:51 PM
Ryu looks awesome. Can't wait to see the rest.

Lots more characters to come, erick has stated he wants to release 4-6 characters a year.

Towelie
06-16-2016, 10:06 PM
Hi Everybody, longtime viewer here but a new member.

I just wanted to say both Ryu statues looking amazing. Has it been mention yet the pricing on the 1/4 scale version?

Thanks

Guilty
06-16-2016, 10:25 PM

I just wanted to say both Ryu statues looking amazing. Has it been mention yet the pricing on the 1/4 scale version?

Thanks

Yes, here is a re-quote of Erick's post.

Hi everyone!
Now for sales info:
Pre-orders opens for this 1/4th and 1/6th on July 20th at the opening of preview night at San Diego Comic Con and online at
at 6:PM Pacific Standard time. PO will determine the edition size.
**IMPORTANT**
This product will only sell directly through our website or at Comic Con, NO retailers, sorry. Production costs don't allow us to work with retailers sadly, but what I am paying for production really is fair for the quality you will get.
***Sales world wide except Asia***
$550 for 1/4th for people that pay full deposit, otherwise $650 with two upper bodies and base for one upper body to sit on. comes with deluxe satin interior box, and certificate of authenticity, lithography and signed by me.
1/6th info coming soon but it may be around $300-$319 max...
same perks as 1/4th but don't quote me on that yet please.
Please share guys thanks1/4th and thank you for your support!

amloprinzi
06-17-2016, 01:09 AM

Thanks

$550 for the 1/4th version if you pay in full the day it is up for preorder, you can also pay in smaller payments. This will cost a bit more with the total being $650.

Towelie
06-17-2016, 02:33 AM
Thanks guys.

Time to start saving money so I can pay in full :)

amloprinzi
06-28-2016, 02:54 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know, Erick will no longer be producing kits. From this day forward he will only be producing prepainted statues. Thank you for your patience and your interest. :)

bruhaha69
06-29-2016, 06:42 AM
That's an amazing Ryu. Probably the best that's ever been done.

Towelie
06-30-2016, 11:34 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know, Erick will no longer be producing kits. From this day forward he will only be producing prepainted statues. Thank you for your patience and your interest. :)

I think that makes sense from a business point of view as you will have a larger market to sell to. With all the statue companies out there producing lots of products, I think the days of garage painters buying kits and reselling is pretty much dead.

I know some of the guys I used to use to modify my statues don't have time now because they either freelance or are working full time for these newer statue companies.

amloprinzi
07-01-2016, 01:28 AM
Erick wants everyone to know, he will have a non refundable deposit for his statues, however..if he and his company don't come through on the allotted time frame of release. Erick will offer a money back guarantee no questions asked. this is a promise, it is not a problem for him to do so. This is your company, for fans by the fans. :)

amloprinzi
07-05-2016, 02:32 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know Erick will be showcasing more sneek peeks before comic con, and more reveals as comic con goes on.

Also that characters will have some kind of color variations or alter egos, this will happen if most people like the idea.

For example ken can either come as player two ken or violent ken, this is all up to you as the fans.

So please, voice your opinions and let Erick know what you want.

Balthazar
07-05-2016, 08:33 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know Erick will be showcasing more sneek peeks before comic con, and more reveals as comic con goes on.

Also that characters will have some kind of color variations or alter egos, this will happen if most people like the idea.

For example ken can either come as player two ken or violent ken, this is all up to you as the fans.

So please, voice your opinions and let Erick know what you want.

I think to determine this is not the best way, perhaps chose among each character. As a example, I think would be nice a purple alternative color on Ken, but a Battle damage for Sagat

amloprinzi
07-12-2016, 11:48 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know Erick will be attending Comic-Con next week , come and see him at his booth.
Come and see what he has planned, and all his amazing work.

http://i67.tinypic.com/22g77t.jpg

amloprinzi
07-12-2016, 11:57 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know Ryu will be the first of 17 classic characters, yes 17 characters. The whole classic 190's roster. The best arcade game out.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2afwgg1.jpg

Jokerbone
07-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know Ryu will be the first of 17 classic characters, yes 17 characters. The whole classic 190's roster. The best arcade game out.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2afwgg1.jpg

Love what you guys are doing. One kind of release rate are we looking at here? 4 per year? higher, lower? Gotta set up annual budgets around this, lol

amloprinzi
07-13-2016, 12:31 AM
Love what you guys are doing. One kind of release rate are we looking at here? 4 per year? higher, lower? Gotta set up annual budgets around this, lol

Right now, Erick is looking to release 4 a year. This could possibly change in the future if the demand is greater, from 4-6, but for now just 4.

frenchyoutoo
07-13-2016, 02:21 AM
4 separate characters a year or 4 variants as in - norm ryu, evil ryu, norm akuma, shin akuma?

Askani81
07-13-2016, 07:16 AM
Awesome! Minimally I want to get all the world warriors, the bosses and Akuma.

ZKULPTOR
07-13-2016, 09:38 AM
4 separate characters a year or 4 variants as in - norm ryu, evil ryu, norm akuma, shin akuma?

4 characters a year, variants may happen upon demand.

MIKA28
07-13-2016, 12:41 PM
Hello, you ship from a warehouse in Europe or from the United Status / China? to avoid taxes for Europeans?

Kallix
07-13-2016, 12:46 PM
Hello, you ship from a warehouse in Europe or from the United Status / China? to avoid taxes for Europeans?

You read in my mind, it's the question that I wanted to ask since I saw that hey have a warehouse in Europe. It changes a lot for us, for me nearly $170.

Nebiros
07-13-2016, 12:57 PM
You read in my mind, it's the question that I wanted to ask since I saw that hey have a warehouse in Europe. It changes a lot for us, for me nearly $170.

Yes, it's a big difference for us, with fees and higher shipping rates!

ZKULPTOR
07-13-2016, 01:12 PM

I might end up shipping all from the USA.
That way I have better control over everything.
However if we get a EU warehouse we will let you know.
I am being told that if we ship from Europe you may not have to pay taxes but only shipping. We will confirm this ASAP.

markuz30
07-13-2016, 09:25 PM
I am excited to see your take on Chun li..

MIKA28
07-14-2016, 05:04 AM
I might end up shipping all from the USA.
That way I have better control over everything.
However if we get a EU warehouse we will let you know.
I am being told that if we ship from Europe you may not have to pay taxes but only shipping. We will confirm this ASAP.

thank you for the answer, and I hope you get a warehouse in Europe!

Kallix
07-23-2016, 05:12 AM
On the site, we can see teasers for Honda, Guile and Fei Long, it looks promising but I hope they won't have the same neutral pose ?

The statues will come in this sequence ? Akuma, Shin Akuma, Ken, Honda, Guile, Fei Long ?

Guilty
07-23-2016, 08:04 AM
On the site, we can see teasers for Honda, Guile and Fei Long, it looks promising but I hope they won't have the same neutral pose ?

The statues will come in this sequence ? Akuma, Shin Akuma, Ken, Honda, Guile, Fei Long ?

Those are just basic T-poses for digital sculpting.

Kallix
07-23-2016, 11:22 AM
Those are just basic T-poses for digital sculpting.

Ok thank you, it looks like so real, I thought it was carved. They already look beautiful, mostly Guile.

amloprinzi
07-29-2016, 02:59 PM
Big news everyone. Erick and his company are working with Capcom Japan to secure the Asian territory, so that all the fans in the Asian territories can purchase these street fighter masterpiece edition line.

Erick did announce this at Comic-Con in his live stream, I just wanted to let everyone know this is still happening.

Askani81
07-29-2016, 11:27 PM
Big news everyone. Erick and his company are working with Capcom Japan to secure the Asian territory, so that all the fans in the Asian territories can purchase these street fighter masterpiece edition line.

Erick did announce this at Comic-Con in his live stream, I just wanted to let everyone know this is still happening.

Awesome news. Hope Prototypez continue with 1/6 line

amloprinzi
07-30-2016, 02:13 AM
Awesome news. Hope Prototypez continue with 1/6 line

Yes the 1/6th isn't going anywhere. You will be able to collect all 17 characters in 1/6th. We are not abandoning that line.

Askani81
07-30-2016, 12:53 PM
Yes the 1/6th isn't going anywhere. You will be able to collect all 17 characters in 1/6th. We are not abandoning that line.

:buttrock:

Kallix
08-03-2016, 03:35 PM
I asked a question but I didn't see the reply.

Is it possible to do only one torso by character ? If it reduces the price of $150 or more for 1/4 scale, it will be great to do the entire line.

Furthermore, I'm not sure that every people will expose the busts, even they are beautiful, because it takes a lot of place.

So,maybe make a poll for that, what do people prefer ?

-2 torsos for $650 for the smaller characters
-1 torso for $500 or less

I prefer second option.

frenchyoutoo
08-03-2016, 04:04 PM
Love having two torsos!

Nebiros
08-03-2016, 04:35 PM
Yes, i prefer 2 torsos, so i can display the normal statue and the bust!

amloprinzi
08-03-2016, 04:39 PM
I asked a question but I didn't see the reply.

Is it possible to do only one torso by character ? If it reduces the price of $150 or more for 1/4 scale, it will be great to do the entire line.

Furthermore, I'm not sure that every people will expose the busts, even they are beautiful, because it takes a lot of place.

So,maybe make a poll for that, what do people prefer ?

-2 torsos for $650 for the smaller characters
-1 torso for $500 or less

I prefer second option.

Sorry Kallix, but for this line it isn't possible to do one torso for each character. The fans have been pretty positive about two torsos. Erick is looking to continue this trend. For this street fighter masterpiece edition line.

The good news is that Erick is open to the idea of starting another line with one torso only. Thanks for your feedback. Erick is taking this into consideration. This would definitely lower the cost like you have suggested.

GenoToys
08-03-2016, 04:43 PM
I prefer 1 torso....I don't have room, nor desire a 1/4th Bust.

If it means cheaper I'd prefer it. I hope Erick reconsiders....I ordered the 1/4th Ryu..and planning on ordering all the 1/4th line...but It would help if it was $50-100 less.

s_paulik87
08-03-2016, 04:48 PM
I prefer 1 torso....I don't have room, nor desire a 1/4th Bust.

If it means cheaper I'd prefer it. I hope Erick reconsiders....I ordered the 1/4th Ryu..and planning on ordering all the 1/4th line...but It would help if it was $50-100 less.

I agree. I'm the kinda guy that picks one display option I like the best and the other options never see the light of day.

Kallix
08-03-2016, 05:00 PM
Sorry Kallix, but for this line it isn't possible to do one torso for each character. The fans have been pretty positive about two torsos. Erick is looking to continue this trend.

The good news is that Erick is open to the idea of starting another line with one torso only. Thanks for your feedback. Erick is taking this into consideration. This would definitely lower the cost like you have suggested.

Ok thanks for the information. I have to reconsider to pick up the 17 characters.

When you say another line, it's another line SF ? or another licence ? 1/4 scale ?

amloprinzi
08-03-2016, 05:23 PM
Ok thanks for the information. I have to reconsider to pick up the 17 characters.

When you say another line, it's another line SF ? or another licence ? 1/4 scale ?

Yes, another street fighter line. This is the street fighter masterpiece edition line currently . Another line can be created with just one torsos not two.

Kallix
08-03-2016, 05:57 PM
Yes, another street fighter line. This is the street fighter masterpiece edition line currently . Another line can be created with just one torsos not two.

With the same characters ? The same statues that the line with 2 torsos but with just 1 torso, it's what I want, so it would be great.

Balthazar
08-03-2016, 06:47 PM
With the same characters ? The same statues that the line with 2 torsos but with just 1 torso, it's what I want, so it would be great.

Look, Even that I am on the team the might not expose statue and torso, I think its a self sabotage to create a second line. I think you should decide between 2 or just statue. I think overall the idea is great, You can any given Sunday change the way you expose and I think the majority thinks that way

frenchyoutoo
08-03-2016, 07:40 PM
I want this line.... then Xmen marvel line next..

Guilty
08-03-2016, 09:33 PM
Look, Even that I am on the team the might not expose statue and torso, I think its a self sabotage to create a second line. I think you should decide between 2 or just statue. I think overall the idea is great, You can any given Sunday change the way you expose and I think the majority thinks that way

Very much agreed. Attempting to start different lines for everything is not an ideal way to go.

amloprinzi
08-03-2016, 09:35 PM

Well have see if this is still possible to do, Erick would have to get approval from Capcom to confirm he could release a new version without two torsos, but will just one.

The only way he could sell this current street fighter masterpiece edition line is with two torsos. With Erick creating a diffrent line/version it I assume it would probably be diffrent poses most likely. Since it would be a completely different line.

The two torso statues is the best Erick can do right now, but definitely in the future he is open two lowering the cost and just possibly going with one bust if Capcom approves. I mean it's really up to them. Will see what's possible.

amloprinzi
08-03-2016, 09:40 PM

Guys, this current masterpiece edition street fighter line is nailed at two torsos, that's final it's not changing. The one torso statue idea would be for a completely different line after this current line. This will not be happening at the same time, one after the other possible, but for now the second/newer version with one torsos isn't in the works right now. This is was just a suggestion made by a customer. This would have to go through a approval process by Capcom.

kagero_no_mai
08-04-2016, 02:10 AM
I LOVE thread two torsos idea!

Kallix
08-04-2016, 04:30 AM
Those who want 2 torsos will complain when it will be for T. Hawk, Zangief or Honda because the statues will cost more than $1000 for Americans and $1500 for foreign customers like me. Don't think for the majority because you don't know, we are already 3, just in this thread, who want just 1 torso. People are selfish, they are afraid for their line whereas it was just an idea and even it was possible, nothing would change for them. We know it's not possible now, you can go back to sleep.

Initially, this line was with only one torso, look at the kit.

Ok amloprinzi, I noted the information, thank you. But if I understand, the second line, if it exists one day, will be released after the line of 17 characters with 2 torsos, so in 4/5 years ? If so, the wait is too long for me but thank you to Erick to consider this possibility.

I gonna wait to see if Erick may have the warehouse in Europe, it will also play on my choices.

Nebiros
08-04-2016, 04:42 AM
1500?? If Ryu is 550 (normal 1/4 version) + shipping and fees (740-750 dollars), i don't think bigger guys will be 1500!! Prime 1 1/3 statues are 900...and they are 1/3 with a lot of extras!!

Kallix
08-04-2016, 04:58 AM
Evil Ryu is $865.24 for me but I know that custom fees will be higher than just VAT, so it will be $900 in total.

T.Hawk will cost around $1000 for me, you have to think, it's one statue + one bust, both are larger, wider and heavier than Ryu. Shipping and custom fees will be more expensive, maybe $120 for shipping and custom fees will be 250$, so maybe not $1500 but close to $1400.

ZKULPTOR
08-04-2016, 06:00 PM

Apologies but the torso option will have to stay.
Let's just say the torso is an incentive and a way to thank you for buying our product.
Truth is I would love to lower the price on these but production costs for this type of quality are higher than the norm, also we have a certain limit and cannot lower our prices at say another company's prices that does similar product, it would affect their sales as well.
Plus our product is just more costly at every level, so this is our way of saying "here's your money's worth".

ZKULPTOR
08-04-2016, 06:02 PM
Guys, this current masterpiece edition street fighter line is nailed at two torsos, that's final it's not changing. The one torso statue idea would be for a completely different line after this current line. This will not be happening at the same time, one after the other possible, but for now the second/newer version with one torsos isn't in the works right now. This is was just a suggestion made by a customer. This would have to go through a approval process by Capcom.

Agreed !

ZKULPTOR
08-04-2016, 06:02 PM
:smokin:I want this line.... then Xmen marvel line next..

Wha wha what??? :D

qz33
08-05-2016, 02:02 AM
Mr. Sosa:

So how about a life size bust of this Ryu?

It would be blazing fire. One of the most beautiful statues that could be owned.

Please do it. Make it really something special and expensive to make it worth it to you.

Nebiros
08-05-2016, 04:43 AM
Evil Ryu is $865.24 for me but I know that custom fees will be higher than just VAT, so it will be $900 in total.

T.Hawk will cost around $1000 for me, you have to think, it's one statue + one bust, both are larger, wider and heavier than Ryu. Shipping and custom fees will be more expensive, maybe $120 for shipping and custom fees will be 250$, so maybe not $1500 but close to $1400.

Evil Ryu will be 880 - 900 dollars with fees and shipping, it's right (650 + shipping + fees), and normal Ryu 770-780.

But i don't understand the price of T hawk... why 1400?

If you see prices from PCS, big guys like Honda have the same price (or a little more if they are really big).

Like I said, Prime 1 1/3 statues are 900 dollars, so we have no risk to see a similar price for 1/4 (and also a Prime 1 statue, with fees and shipping, has a price of 1300-1350)!

Don't forget that next releases will also have lesser shipping cost (and lesser fees) in Europe (european warehouse)!

Kallix
08-05-2016, 05:01 AM
Evil Ryu will be 880 - 900 dollars with fees and shipping, it's right (650 + shipping + fees), and normal Ryu 770-780.

But i don't understand the price of T hawk... why 1400?

If you see prices from PCS, big guys like Honda have the same price (or a little more if they are really big).

Like I said, Prime 1 1/3 statues are 900 dollars, so we have no risk to see a similar price for 1/4 (and also a Prime 1 statue, with fees and shipping, has a price of 1300-1350)!

Don't forget that next releases will also have lesser shipping cost (and lesser fees) in Europe (european warehouse)!

See the price difference between Evil Ryu 1/4 and 1/6, it's $300 so I assume it will be the same between Evil Ryu and T. Hawk who will be 57cm tall. Furthermore, it's one statue 1/4 + one bust 1/4 of T. Hawk, it's more than one statue 1/3.

We will see but I uphold that the price will be $950/$1000 and after you add shipping and custom fees because the european warehouse is not confirmed.

kagero_no_mai
08-05-2016, 08:23 AM
Don't think for the majority because you don't know, we are already 3, just in this thread, who want just 1 torso. People are selfish, they are afraid for their line whereas it was just an idea and even it was possible, nothing would change for them. We know it's not possible now, you can go back to sleep.

Initially, this line was with only one torso, look at the kit.

I think you need to chill out and take your pill..

First - nobody spoke for the majority, I just voiced my opinion like you voiced yours

Second - you're the one acting selfish and childish here

Third - the line was conceived with two torsos, kits were a totally different thing. But I guess you know better than the producer

Fourth - if you really want statues tailored on yourself so bad, I'd encourage you to start your own sculpting company. Hey, perhaps I'd buy from you! I could save on shipping, I'm international too.

Nebiros
08-05-2016, 10:59 AM
See the price difference between Evil Ryu 1/4 and 1/6, it's $300 so I assume it will be the same between Evil Ryu and T. Hawk who will be 57cm tall. Furthermore, it's one statue 1/4 + one bust 1/4 of T. Hawk, it's more than one statue 1/3.

We will see but I uphold that the price will be $950/$1000 and after you add shipping and custom fees because the european warehouse is not confirmed.

Absolutly no, a difference of 300 it's crazy, don't worry, it will never happen! ;-)

Erick knows nobody will buy a T Hawk for a high price.

The difference between 1/6 , 1/4 and 1/3 is not only a difference of heights, but also of other details and general dimension.

Kallix
08-05-2016, 11:06 AM
I think you need to chill out and take your pill..

First - nobody spoke for the majority, I just voiced my opinion like you voiced yours

Second - you're the one acting selfish and childish here

Third - the line was conceived with two torsos, kits were a totally different thing. But I guess you know better than the producer

Fourth - if you really want statues tailored on yourself so bad, I'd encourage you to start your own sculpting company. Hey, perhaps I'd buy from you! I could save on shipping, I'm international too.

When someone says that the majority wants 2 torsos, he speaks for the majority ok ? And no, it's not you, I don't know why you think that. I didn't talk for those who prefer 2 torsos but for those who are against a second line because it would delay their line.

Where does Erick say that the line was conceived with 2 torsos initially ? For some reasons, the line became a line with 2 torsos but first, it was with only one with maybe one extra arm or head, the torso is like a "gift".

I didn't want a different line but the possibility to order just one torso of the current line and those who wanted 2 torsos could always order so I don't see where I am selfish because other people want the same thing. It was just a question for Erick, he says it's not possible, I understand why and all is ok. It's not because of you or someone else, it's because of the creator says it.

I see on another thread that you suggest to alternate popular character with less popular one, so you do exactly the same thing as me, you ask and you suggest, I can tell you to create your own company if you want less popular characters faster. If someone takes your idea, that I think is good, and says "no don't do that, I prefer to have Ken, Chun Li,etc... first and the majority wants all the popular characters first, if you do less popular characters before popular ones, it will delay the ones I want", I suppose you will think that these people are selfish.

Allez, la bise.

Kallix
08-05-2016, 11:13 AM
Absolutly no, a difference of 300 it's crazy, don't worry, it will never happen! ;-)

Erick knows nobody will buy a T Hawk for a high price.

The difference between 1/6 , 1/4 and 1/3 is not only a difference of heights, but also of other details and general dimension.

I hope that you're right. I know that Erick will do his best to lower the price for T.Hawk, Zangief or Sagat but because of their height, I think it will be difficult.

We won't see the difference with the future releases Akuma, Ken, Chun Li because they are small too, we will know with the first giant.

amloprinzi
11-15-2016, 02:10 PM
How would everyone feel about prototypez lowering the price by removing the extra bust? We will however give you an alternate battle damaged portrait. Please let us know what you think?

The pros of all this would be lower shipping fees, lower cost of production, an extra battle damaged portrait as well as faster production turnarounds. This will not influence on Ryu , only moving forward after him.

Thanks for your input everyone.

built2shred
11-15-2016, 02:24 PM
I'll be honest with you, I just want a awesome looking Ryu & Ken, I don't need extra torso's or extra portraits or switch out parts, I rather have lower price point which would allow me to buy more statues from Prototypez. I think this would also increase sales which would help protect this line from being cancelled..

kagero_no_mai
11-15-2016, 05:26 PM
I thought Erick was pretty adamant about the double bust staying, due to some agreement with Capcom.

Anyway, i liked the two busts idea since it was kinda of a peculiarity of the line, but for me they are not absolutely necessary either, so I say do what you think it's best for the future of the line.

Balthazar
11-16-2016, 01:20 AM
I thought Erick was pretty adamant about the double bust staying, due to some agreement with Capcom.

Anyway, i liked the two busts idea since it was kinda of a peculiarity of the line, but for me they are not absolutely necessary either, so I say do what you think it's best for the future of the line.

Agreed, its a peculiarity of the line. Battle damage is cool, but kind of normal.

Temek
11-17-2016, 03:06 PM
Not a fan of battle damage, so if cutting it out means cheaper and faster turn arounds, I'm all for it.

amloprinzi
11-18-2016, 12:41 PM
Here is a little update for everyone in regards to the extra bust being removed. Erick is looking to lower the cost to about $550 if he removes the bust. He may very well start with Akuma.

I'm sorry for the people that don't want to lose the bust, but we are looking to lower the price for the consumers. This would be the only way to do so.

Besides this would become a huge issue down the line with characters such as zangeif and honda, they are quite big.

We are sorry to lose the bust, but we hope in doing so everyone will not have to spend as much on the overall price.

Thanks.

built2shred
11-18-2016, 01:12 PM
Here is a little update for everyone in regards to the extra bust being removed. Erick is looking to lower the cost to about $550 if he removes the bust. He may very well start with Akuma.

I'm sorry for the people that don't want to lose the bust, but we are looking to lower the price for the consumers. This would be the only way to do so.

Besides this would become a huge issue down the line with characters such as zangeif and honda, they are quite big.

We are sorry to lose the bust, but we hope in doing so everyone will not have to spend as much on the overall price.

Thanks.

Sounds good to me.... If he still offers a discount for paying in full then maybe a price between $450-$500?

Temek
11-18-2016, 01:55 PM
Sounds good to me.... If he still offers a discount for paying in full then maybe a price between $450-$500?

Yes, please make the pay in full price be $450. Would pay in full for all the pieces offered at $100 off. If it was just $50, I'd just go with the payment plans.

frenchyoutoo
11-18-2016, 06:36 PM
Would be awesome is full payment discount is still on.
450 would be insane

amloprinzi
11-18-2016, 06:58 PM
Erick is still looking into the discount but, most likely it will be 10% off as already his margin is becoming smaller and with rising production prices in China it is not possible to offer $100 dollars off anymore. However the quality will always remain high as these are true deluxe items unlike product out there, for example these are solid resin, heavy and we are using an excellent Japanese QC team, which is not cheap.

Also Erick is traveling constantly to the factory to review every single piece produced, not just random pieces as it is usually the case with other companies, not sending third parties but, he the sculptor/designer himself is flying to oversee each and every single piece, to make sure everything looks great, that doesn't come cheap at all.

frenchyoutoo
11-18-2016, 08:40 PM
Awesome. Feel very secured knowing the main man is out there, even though i cant imagine how tough that would be. So much work overload.

thanks erick! Super appreciated by your fans

built2shred
11-19-2016, 01:24 AM
Even 10% is very generous.... For me if the statue is high quality I don't mind paying for it....

Temek
11-19-2016, 02:07 AM
Any discount is a nice gesture, thanks for the update.

amloprinzi
11-19-2016, 02:14 AM
Any discount is a nice gesture, thanks for the update.

You're welcome.