PDA

View Full Version : XM studios Fun to Fortune

crimsinwing1989
10-06-2015, 10:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqXeDIQzXsE
A short documentary of XM, not sure if this has already been posted.

Swordsman
10-06-2015, 10:36 PM
its even on the local newspaper.

RossMcCollector
10-06-2015, 10:44 PM
Good find...such a nice video!!

crimsinwing1989
10-06-2015, 11:03 PM
Love the way XM cracks down on those mofos about quality 13:25-14:00. :laugh:

Comicbookguy
10-07-2015, 12:40 AM
Wow amazing! Love how a few brothers can work so hard to make such a dream come true. It's great to know the people behind XM. You guys are awesome! Please keep up your super awesome creativity, quality control, and good ES to keep us all so excited!

Kovenor
10-07-2015, 01:32 AM
I love how they double inspect for qc issues when it arrives from the factories. Makes a huge difference.. can order without having to worry about faulty piece showing up.

Restinpieces
10-07-2015, 03:53 AM
Awesome video thanks for posting.

StatueArt
10-07-2015, 04:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z9_GDTxo2o&feature=youtu.be

loricstone
10-07-2015, 02:55 PM
I love how they double inspect for qc issues when it arrives from the factories. Makes a huge difference.. can order without having to worry about faulty piece showing up.

Yeah but nothing is 100% fool proof. Something will always slip through the cracks. Wouldn't be human if it didn't. :)

But by and large, I don't really worry when I am expecting an XM piece.

Comicbookguy
10-07-2015, 03:16 PM
Yeah but nothing is 100% fool proof. Something will always slip through the cracks. Wouldn't be human if it didn't. :)

But by and large, I don't really worry when I am expecting an XM piece.

True that... Now I'm so worried about my ss hulk coming and vampi I was expecting a flawed statue but super lucky on the lotto and got a good vampi. Thank goodness. For XM I have faith in them I really don't worry about the QC. But XM hopefully will be extra careful with gr that thing can be a hit or miss on Qc. I also hope XM will use plastic parts on the super fragile flames etc like ss does for the bendy parts. I don't want to get a broken parts for these so complicated sculpts. Please XM hear us out on this matter. :)

loricstone
10-07-2015, 03:26 PM
True that... Now I'm so worried about my ss hulk coming and vampi I was expecting a flawed statue but super lucky on the lotto and got a good vampi. Thank goodness. For XM I have faith in them I really don't worry about the QC. But XM hopefully will be extra careful with gr that thing can be a hit or miss on Qc. I also hope XM will use plastic parts on the super fragile flames etc like ss does for the bendy parts. I don't want to get a broken parts for these so complicated sculpts. Please XM hear us out on this matter. :)

:laugh: I'm more concerned about Medusa's hair than Ghost Rider. But yeah, extra care will need to be taken when deciding on the best way to box these two.