PDA

View Full Version : ARH and suprise EX's!

zeus
12-05-2015, 04:47 PM
How come they tell you about the ex and never show you it.Its like buy the ex and we will suprise you later.Am I the only one irritated with this practice.
No Alexander Ex shown
No Achilles Ex shown
No Poseidon Ex shown
you get the point.

Dark Shadow
12-05-2015, 05:43 PM
How come they tell you about the ex and never show you it.Its like buy the ex and we will suprise you later.Am I the only one irritated with this practice.
No Alexander Ex shown
No Achilles Ex shown
No Poseidon Ex shown
you get the point.

I hear ya zeus and I find that annyoying too.
It's been a great difference wit a year ago.:waa:

IXEC
12-05-2015, 08:05 PM
No Alexander Ex shown
No Achilles Ex shown
No Poseidon Ex shown
you get the point.

.......:iagree:

dechirico7
12-05-2015, 08:40 PM
Sorry but ARH was never a forward company.

IXEC
12-05-2015, 10:12 PM
Sorry but ARH was never a forward company.

Very true....and I will always continue to purchase their products.....

gogo13
12-06-2015, 12:25 AM
There slow but they make really great statues. I hate waiting for my exclusive to arrive but I have faith they will come out great. .I have several exclusive i'm waiting for.. I try to forget that I order them. The anxiety will get to you.

Not knowing how the exclusive looks like is one of the ways they surprise their fans/collectors.

Its nice seeing what your buying ..as an exclusive .But . I think ARH wants to make the exclusive a surprise to their collectors. To make it fun and interesting.. I like ARH .. they make great statues..

zeus
12-06-2015, 10:30 AM
It looks like their Exclusives are more of an afterthough than planned in advance.

ReTardist
12-06-2015, 10:48 AM
We are working on getting this sorted out. Trust me, the extras for these statues will be delivered, we just ran out of time before comic con to get them all finished. Same goes for the DD3 eye revisions. The sculpting was finished but we didn't have time to paint before the big show.

zeus
12-06-2015, 05:05 PM
Doesn't matter anyway I already bought them .

Dark Shadow
12-07-2015, 09:19 PM
Wish we (other normal people)did get the chance to order exclusive ones for a change,we are also collectors with the cash like others.

apellica
12-08-2015, 09:29 AM
Wish we (other normal people)did get the chance to order exclusive ones for a change,we are also collectors with the cash like others.

What do you mean? You can get there exclusives right off their website. You do not need to attend any special cons or events to obtain them.

They have low edition sizes but they don't sell out as nearly as fast as other statues I've seen.

Valkyrie
12-08-2015, 12:42 PM
Don't know what he means either. :thinking:

Every exclusive edition (both NYCC and Web EX) has been available through their website so far. They also ship internationally as far as I know. I believe many of this year's EX statues are still available except for Medusa, Barbarian, Achilles, and Leonidas. The only way you could miss out is if you weren't paying attention.

dao2
12-08-2015, 03:34 PM
I think he means the cost of it internationally makes it prohibitive ><

vinnnie
12-08-2015, 03:57 PM
For a moment I was reading 'ARH and surprise sex' as the threadtitle...

Valkyrie
12-08-2015, 04:03 PM
I think he means the cost of it internationally makes it prohibitive ><

Well, that's another case entirely. I realize it can be costly for international customers with customs fees, shipping, etc.

His post made it sound like ARH was somehow excluding "other normal people" (whatever that means) from ordering their exclusives...

Everyone had an equal chance to order regardless of costs or where you're from.

dao2
12-08-2015, 05:12 PM
I can only assume he meant the cost thing :P

Dark Shadow
12-08-2015, 08:51 PM
I can only assume he meant the cost thing :P

Jep that's what I meant sorry for the confusing guy's.