PDA

View Full Version : Aeon Flux on DVD!!!!!

Zurbaran1
09-10-2005, 08:43 PM
I don't know if this is old news or not but I just found out that Aeon Flux the entire original animated series and the Liquid Television shorts are finally coming out in one three-disc collection! November 22! Awesome

MiamiLoco
09-10-2005, 08:45 PM
I want THE MAXX on dvd :(

Primal
09-10-2005, 08:48 PM
I want THE MAXX on dvd :(
I taped these during their initial run...but a DVD would be sweet! That show rocked! :buttrock:

fossa
09-10-2005, 08:48 PM
hmmm...interesting...

Ghost
09-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Sweet finally. I have the Maxx and the Liquid Series on tape when they sold them way back. Been waiting for DVDs on Aeon and Maxx for a while now. Good news. Obviously cause of the movie.

Mr. X
09-11-2005, 01:11 AM
This is a a total buy for me.

That cover looks awesome!

Scottsdale Saint
09-11-2005, 04:35 AM
Sweet finally. I have the Maxx and the Liquid Series on tape when they sold them way back. Been waiting for DVDs on Aeon and Maxx for a while now. Good news. Obviously cause of the movie.just so you know, the tape doesn't have all the episodes...
:mad:. i found this out a couple of years ago, after viewing the tape that i have. i think it's missing between 2-4 episodes. keep meaning to buy a bootleg off of the bay, but i'm hoping that with the release of Aeon, that there will be an official release.

MiamiLoco
09-11-2005, 04:48 AM
just so you know, the tape doesn't have all the episodes...
:mad:. i found this out a couple of years ago, after viewing the tape that i have. i think it's missing between 2-4 episodes. keep meaning to buy a bootleg off of the bay, but i'm hoping that with the release of Aeon, that there will be an official release.
If I remember correctly, there is only ONE episode missing on the Maxx VHS tape that was officially released. I believe some other things were cut but as far as I know only ONE episode is missing.

Juggernaut
09-11-2005, 01:59 PM
Its a great cover.

Im buying this one.

Ghost
09-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Yeah as I remember it was only one episode. Either way a DVD is much needed!