PDA

View Full Version : TriForce First Look at Updated Jacob Statue

TFS_Pete
01-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Hey everyone.

So this is a video of our first statue from Assassin's Creed Syndicate, the Jacob Premier Scale Statue, that we showed off at NYCC 2015:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dZMKh-U0kU

A few changes have been made since, so we've printed and cleaned up a new one.

Pictures below:

SONICobra
01-06-2016, 02:26 AM
awesome looking sculpt, really great use of textures

TheYoungWolf
01-06-2016, 03:06 AM
Nice! Any plans for an Evie companion piece? If so, you've made a customer out of me.

TFS_Pete
01-06-2016, 01:00 PM
Nice! Any plans for an Evie companion piece? If so, you've made a customer out of me.

Yes! Along with Evie, we are looking to release a statue of every main protagonist from the Assassin's Creed franchise.

Sidenote: I'm about 43% done with Syndicate and I choose Evie over Jacob everytime. She's definitely one of my favorites, next to Ezio.

TheYoungWolf
01-06-2016, 02:26 PM
Yes! Along with Evie, we are looking to release a statue of every main protagonist from the Assassin's Creed franchise.

Sidenote: I'm about 43% done with Syndicate and I choose Evie over Jacob everytime. She's definitely one of my favorites, next to Ezio.

Oh man, glad to hear it. I'm a sucker for the series so you've pretty much got me for the long haul.

Evie was my assassin of choice as well. Loved the pair of them, but her character hit all the right notes for me.

JSeals
01-06-2016, 06:30 PM

I wanted to pm you yesterday to ask about evie. She's easily one of my favorites too. Can't wait to see her, Edward, and ezio.

Thank you! :)

JSeals
01-06-2016, 06:31 PM
Oh man, glad to hear it. I'm a sucker for the series so you've pretty much got me for the long haul.

Evie was my assassin of choice as well. Loved the pair of them, but her character hit all the right notes for me.

And thank you for asking the question! Lol :)

shiveringmelody
01-06-2016, 07:05 PM

Bring on Ezio! Personally I love his look from Revelations.

TFS_Pete
01-08-2016, 01:51 PM
Love the feedback guys. Definitely taking it all into consideration. One of the great things about Assassin's Creed is you can choose different color variations soooo it's gonna be fun playing around with that ;D

Dr_Jengo
01-21-2016, 12:25 AM

That's great to hear. Hoping Evie will be a nice companion piece to Jacob

dwade23
01-28-2016, 07:07 PM
Love the feedback guys. Definitely taking it all into consideration. One of the great things about Assassin's Creed is you can choose different color variations soooo it's gonna be fun playing around with that ;D

How do you justify your pricing? Compared to all other manufacturers, your statues cost the most, for the least amount of statue. Why is the cost so high?

I've noticed Popcultcha (Australian store) can't even get rid of their Triforce stock for this very reason, even when on special, nobody wants to buy them because of the cost.

fan_of_gaming
09-14-2016, 02:13 AM
Has Triforce gone out of business? I've sent 3 emails to cancel my order for this statue and none have been replied to for weeks. One was to Peter De Leon directly and came back as his email address is now undeliverable.

They have hundreds of dollars of mine that should be refundable, anyone know what's going on with them?

Thanks

jerkilroy2
09-14-2016, 06:03 AM
Has Triforce gone out of business? I've sent 3 emails to cancel my order for this statue and none have been replied to for weeks. One was to Peter De Leon directly and came back as his email address is now undeliverable.

They have hundreds of dollars of mine that should be refundable, anyone know what's going on with them?

Thanks

I sure hope not! They have alot of my money too.

jerkilroy2
09-14-2016, 06:06 AM
Here is Peter's number if you want to try to call him.
OFFICE: (718) 384-3023 x107
DIRECT: 201-458-4360

I just copied and pasted it from an earlier email, dont know what the x107 is though.

dao2
09-14-2016, 10:33 AM
I just copied and pasted it from an earlier email, dont know what the x107 is though.

x followed by a number generally means extension (call main number, says "you can dial the extension anytime!"

Gannon
09-14-2016, 11:25 AM
x followed by a number generally means extension (call main number, says "you can dial the extension anytime!"

Pete left triforce in april. Just look up his linkedin.

vinnnie
09-14-2016, 03:10 PM
Pete left triforce in april. Just look up his linkedin.

Yeah Pete (fullname Peter de Leon) left Triforce; also stopped coming here since then. You would think another community manager would probably take over showing up here to represent Triforce but alas... let's hope Triforce won't disappear like Sota did. Especially when people have pre ordered (and pre paid!) stuff from them years ago. They make collector's edition statues/figures but have not been updating their website and facebook for a while now.

Walls
09-14-2016, 07:19 PM
Thank god I backed out of the Batman cowl and got my money back.

dao2
09-15-2016, 12:02 AM
Yeah Pete (fullname Peter de Leon) left Triforce; also stopped coming here since then. You would think another community manager would probably take over showing up here to represent Triforce but alas... let's hope Triforce won't disappear like Sota did. Especially when people have pre ordered (and pre paid!) stuff from them years ago. They make collector's edition statues/figures but have not been updating their website and facebook for a while now.

They added the Justicar rifle not too long ago I thought?

fan_of_gaming
09-15-2016, 01:31 AM
Project Triforce's Activity:
Facebook Last Post - June 18th
Twitter Last Tweet - June 27th
Instagram Last Post - 20 weeks ago

(^ this is especially odd considering they have some big CEs coming up in the fall they should be promoting)

My Attempts:
Form Sent Through Contact Us Page on Website (August 28th) - not answered
Emailed sales@projecttriforce.com (September 5th) - not answered
Facebook Messaged (September 13th) - not answered
Tweeted At (September 13th) - not answered

Total Amount Owed Back (excluding non-refundable deposit) = $423.95 CAD (give or take a bit due to exchange rate)

Meanwhile, Gaming Heads and HMO which were both contacted the same original day (Aug 28) have already finished their cancellations/refunds for me.

vinnnie
09-15-2016, 02:25 PM
They added the Justicar rifle not too long ago I thought?

Got a link? Can't find any info on that rifle by Triforce...

I think their only focus and priority is the Collector's edition statues/figures. I bet they would get in trouble when they are unable to deliver those on time/releasedates of the games.

dao2
09-17-2016, 02:14 AM
Got a link? Can't find any info on that rifle by Triforce...

I think their only focus and priority is the Collector's edition statues/figures. I bet they would get in trouble when they are unable to deliver those on time/releasedates of the games.

https://www.projecttriforce.com/index.php?p=product&id=41

apparently it's been longer than i thought though ;p

VaultMan
11-01-2016, 06:02 PM
Project Triforce's Activity:
Facebook Last Post - June 18th
Twitter Last Tweet - June 27th
Instagram Last Post - 20 weeks ago

(^ this is especially odd considering they have some big CEs coming up in the fall they should be promoting)

My Attempts:
Form Sent Through Contact Us Page on Website (August 28th) - not answered
Emailed sales@projecttriforce.com (September 5th) - not answered
Facebook Messaged (September 13th) - not answered
Tweeted At (September 13th) - not answered

Total Amount Owed Back (excluding non-refundable deposit) = $423.95 CAD (give or take a bit due to exchange rate)

Meanwhile, Gaming Heads and HMO which were both contacted the same original day (Aug 28) have already finished their cancellations/refunds for me.

I think I'm screwed

Gannon
11-01-2016, 07:46 PM

Sota is multiverse studios.