PDA

View Full Version : Arh studio payments

ecartman
01-05-2016, 05:35 PM
hey guys
do any of you make payment plans to arh just using a credit card and not paypal. im having problems making payments this month.
my credit card is not rejecting it so i wonder if there is an issue with the site,is anyon have this issue?
also how do you get ahold of these people they never answer the phone and dont reply to emails

thanks

Valkyrie
01-05-2016, 08:23 PM
I've always had the most success with this one:

arhstudios@gmail.com

They may not have been responding due to the holidays.

As for credit card payments, it took them some time to sort those out. The payments should automatically be charged to your account every month. As far as I know, you don't make payments through the site except for the initial payment to reserve the statue. If you don't see any activity on your card every month, try the e-mail above. I had to do this for one piece and they got it sorted out for me. Since then, the payments have been charged on schedule.

ecartman
01-05-2016, 09:55 PM
I've always had the most success with this one:

arhstudios@gmail.com

They may not have been responding due to the holidays.

As for credit card payments, it took them some time to sort those out. The payments should automatically be charged to your account every month. As far as I know, you don't make payments through the site except for the initial payment to reserve the statue. If you don't see any activity on your card every month, try the e-mail above. I had to do this for one piece and they got it sorted out for me. Since then, the payments have been charged on schedule.

i have 1 order (twin mermaids )being automatically being charged through paypal then i have 3 others that i make through non paypal credit card payments
now my cc is being rejected from the site and i tried another card and that was rejected
i have several payments to these orders and i have no idea whats going on because its impossible to get ahold of these people
my credit cards says there not receiving the transaction

Valkyrie
01-05-2016, 10:12 PM
Not sure what else to tell you other than keep trying?

Again, if you were trying to contact them this past week or so, they were probably on vacation for Christmas and New Year's.

When they get back (I'm guessing this week), they'll likely have a pile of messages to catch up on so give it another few days then try again if you don't hear anything. I doubt they'll cancel your orders without first trying to contact you.

Other than that, you might try messaging them through their Facebook page if you subscribe there.

ecartman
01-06-2016, 05:13 PM
thanks for the response,
they contacted me today,
i was just worried because i've emailed them before and got not response

jmsmith3388
01-14-2016, 08:10 PM
There is a problem with their website, I spoke to them last week. They are implementing a new payment system on the website that gives the buyers a lot more control over payments. They told me not to worry about the month payment, they will notify me when the system is complete.

They have been extremely responsive to my emails lately, I got responses within hours of contacting them every time.. WAY better than it was.

Wombat
01-15-2016, 12:33 AM
they will notify me when the system is complete.

You will most likely be dead by then.

ReTardist
01-15-2016, 02:06 PM
Yo if you guys are still having issues with stuff; payments, concerns, website problems, please call our office between 11am and 3pm weekdays. Our new secretary Hayley is now managing a lot of the logistics. Thanks 208 899 4038

Remember Me?
01-15-2016, 02:17 PM
Yo if you guys are still having issues with stuff; payments, concerns, website problems, please call our office between 11am and 3pm weekdays. Our new secretary Hayley is now managing a lot of the logistics. Thanks 208 899 4038

Does she handle refunds or cancellations?

ReTardist
01-15-2016, 03:00 PM
well every case is different but she should be able to help out

Remember Me?
01-15-2016, 03:24 PM
well every case is different but she should be able to help out

Great! Thank you.

ecartman
01-24-2016, 05:00 PM

thanks for the info!
i have twin mermaids going through paypay and i have
arkhalla,achilles,and city of horror that i make credit card payments on BUT have not been able to make the payments (i almost have them paid off now this issue)

is that office number pacific time?