PDA

View Full Version : Gary Frank Original Art

Sam Wilson
09-11-2005, 02:42 PM
Any know who represents him, or where I can buy his art from? Thanks yo.

bane
09-11-2005, 04:27 PM
You can find some of his pages on http://www.albertmoy.com , indeed a great artist his work is on sale on Ebay lots of times, saw three supreme power pages auctioned last month.

MONSTER
09-11-2005, 04:32 PM
I loved Gary Frank's run on the Incredible Hulk, Supergirl and the current art he is doing on Supreme Power.

You got great taste Sam!

Sam Wilson
09-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Thanks guys,

yeah, albertmoy didn't have much. UGH. Man, I would love to get my hands on that avengers korvac pinup he did. Meh, maybe something will turn up at WW boston...

melike
09-12-2005, 08:46 AM
Man, this forum is gonna be the financial ruin of me. I would love to start collecting statues and original art. Oh well..once the strip is picked up by marvel and the cartoon s made and the plushes are out i should have enough disposable income then.

Sigh..

Leon
09-12-2005, 10:20 AM
I will be happy if I can get an Incredible Hulk page from him, any page!

mwf6171
09-12-2005, 03:56 PM
Sammy, check eBay, there was a guy that was selling a lot of his Supreme Power stuff. Might have been Moy's eBay sight, can't remember.........always cost too much for this po' boy!

Sam Wilson
09-12-2005, 04:04 PM
Sammy, check eBay, there was a guy that was selling a lot of his Supreme Power stuff. Might have been Moy's eBay sight, can't remember.........always cost too much for this po' boy!

Ugh, thanks yo, been there, but the cat selling his supreme power stuff has a pretty bad rating, and is kinda shady. UGH.

Gary Frank, if you are out there, I want to buy some of your stuff. Touch base yo. :)

67wm
09-12-2005, 08:52 PM
Sam,

you've got a PM

Tony Coca
09-12-2005, 08:58 PM
Ugh, thanks yo, been there, but the cat selling his supreme power stuff has a pretty bad rating, and is kinda shady. UGH.

Gary Frank, if you are out there, I want to buy some of your stuff. Touch base yo. :)
Yeah Albertmoy is way over price.He's worst at the comic cons.

Sam Wilson
09-12-2005, 09:08 PM
Sam,

you've got a PM

check bro, and thanks.

mwf6171
09-12-2005, 11:29 PM
check bro, and thanks.

Careful Sammy, this is the same guy that got up extra early, found all the Easter eggs before I woke up and got all the cool toys...........the mental and emotional trauma he made me endure as a child was terrible. Of course I am taller and out weigh him by at least 75lbs(no snippy come backs Willie!! :stick: )

It might be a horrible ruse to gain access to your Hostess pies!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

67wm
09-13-2005, 05:57 AM
Careful Sammy, this is the same guy that got up extra early, found all the Easter eggs before I woke up and got all the cool toys...........the mental and emotional trauma he made me endure as a child was terrible. Of course I am taller and out weigh him by at least 75lbs(no snippy come backs Willie!! :stick: )

It might be a horrible ruse to gain access to your Hostess pies!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

If Sam likes the info and wants to share his Hostess, that's his option. Plus I would only take the apple flavor. :buttrock:

Besides, I think the fact that you do out weigh me if proof that you must have found some of the candy at some time. :eplus2:

Let me know what you thought Sam!

mwf6171
09-13-2005, 08:14 AM
Besides, I think the fact that you do out weigh me if proof that you must have found some of the candy at some time. :eplus2:

And the emotional trauma continues.....................:bawling:

gman
09-15-2005, 09:46 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Gary-Frank-Incredible-Hulk-415-Cover_W0QQitemZ6561351781QQcategoryZ972QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sam Wilson
09-15-2005, 09:51 AM
If Sam likes the info and wants to share his Hostess, that's his option. Plus I would only take the apple flavor. :buttrock:

Let me know what you thought Sam!

Thanks 67wm, none of those pieces interest me, I'm more looking for his newer marvel work (not necessarily his Supreme power stuff), or any of his old Birds of Prey stuff. UGH. Yeah, I think I deleted the PM with that link, so if you want to post it up, go ahead.

Thanks for everything so far fellas. Ugh. The search continues...

Doc Sonic
09-15-2005, 10:42 PM
I got a coupla' pages from Midnight Nation. Great stuff.

bane
09-16-2005, 07:01 AM
I got a coupla' pages from Midnight Nation. Great stuff.

That is indeed great art ,and a great story too

Doc Sonic
09-16-2005, 07:50 AM
That is indeed great art ,and a great story too

I always thought it would make a great movie as well. Speaking of JMS - wasn't Rising Stars suppose to be a movie at one point?

67wm
09-16-2005, 06:48 PM
I always thought it would make a great movie as well. Speaking of JMS - wasn't Rising Stars suppose to be a movie at one point?

It was. In fact, the back cover to the novelization of the first storyarc says "soon to be a major motion picture". I don't know when the book was released though. I ran across it at the local library and since I liked the comics thought I would give it a try.