PDA

View Full Version : TriForce - DOOM Collector's Edition Revenant Statue

TFS_Pete
02-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Hey guys,

Happy to announce that we worked with id Software and Bethesda to bring the Revenant (not the Leo movie) to life! Any DOOM fans around?

http://i.imgur.com/TnVlCvs.jpg

Also, go Panthers ;)

AlizAbef
02-04-2016, 11:11 PM
Looks gnarly. I hated that enemy in the original game...always loved hearing his bones clickity-clacking together whenever I blew him away. I saw the trailer for the new game today, so yeah, it's pretty awesome to see stuff made after it.

strife87
02-05-2016, 05:08 AM
Looks pretty cool, I spent many enjoyable hours in front of the screen playing doom. Ah, the memories :).

TheYoungWolf
02-05-2016, 02:42 PM
Ah, have never been much of a Doom fan, myself. Congrats to those who are though. Looks like an awesome start.

If you guys happen to get in touch with anyone from Arkane Studios through Bethesda, Dishonored could seriously use some statue love.. *wink wink*

moviemonster
02-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Hey guys,

Happy to announce that we worked with id Software and Bethesda to bring the Revenant (not the Leo movie) to life! Any DOOM fans around?

http://i.imgur.com/TnVlCvs.jpg

Also, go Panthers ;)

HUGE Doom fan!!!!! The new game looks great and the statue looks great. I just wished they would have made a Mancubus or CyberDemon.

Pilky
02-06-2016, 06:40 AM
If your a Prime member on Amazon, this is 20% off.

Gruson
02-06-2016, 11:44 PM
Awesome. I played the alpha demo of new Doom and it was ok but not nearly as memorable as the original or part 2.

Any chance you guys can make us some classic Doom statues? I would love a Doom Marine, cacodemon, Pinky, Baron of Hell, and more!

mjjj1987
02-07-2016, 04:18 AM
I PO'd this yesterday:cool:

TFS_Pete
02-08-2016, 04:46 PM
Ah, have never been much of a Doom fan, myself. Congrats to those who are though. Looks like an awesome start.

If you guys happen to get in touch with anyone from Arkane Studios through Bethesda, Dishonored could seriously use some statue love.. *wink wink*

We do have the license for Dishonored so be on the lookout!

As for everyone else, it's great to hear your comments! We're really excited for the game's release in May.

Gruson
05-16-2016, 03:27 PM
I got the game and feel it is ok at best. Yes, it is fast and they tried to bring back most of the old school characters but their design just pales into comparison against the original Doom 1 and 2 designs.

The new Revenant statue does look pretty good, better than I expected so I would love to see more Doom statues.

I am hoping that a company will one day make more of the "classic" Doom characters like these (my Doom Reaper collection:)
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x217/Gruson/Horror/doom%20mini/Groups2_zps6aac75a2.jpg

testsubject25
05-18-2016, 10:59 PM
Just got this, quality is solid for a game collectors edition pvc piece.
HOWEVER, the electronics REALLY make it shine. The spinning fan and red light make this look super cool and creepy in the dark. Very nice touch that set it over the top for me. GG guys

Gyro Zeppeli
05-19-2016, 08:15 PM
I just got the game today. It's so awesome. Great job on the statue it looks really neat. I was tempted to pick it up, but ultimately did not due to me not caring much for that specific enemy.

Would love a Doomguy though!

Gruson
05-20-2016, 08:23 PM
After playing the game more, I hope you guys release more statues. I'm in!

moviemonster
06-01-2016, 11:40 AM
The game itself is awesome. Non stop fun in my opinion. The Revenent statue is also awesome. I have been wanting statues of the DOOM monsters ever since I played the originals for the first time. I would literally just mail my credit card to you if you started making more of the infamous demons and monsters.

moviemonster
06-01-2016, 11:51 AM
We do have the license for Dishonored so be on the lookout!

As for everyone else, it's great to hear your comments! We're really excited for the game's release in May.

So are you guys able to produce more DOOM statues to go along with the Revenent or is it more of a one time thing? :praying:

moviemonster
06-03-2016, 09:25 PM
So are you guys able to produce more DOOM statues to go along with the Revenent or is it more of a one time thing? :praying:

So no love for the DOOM fans? :tumblew:

Gruson
06-07-2016, 05:43 PM
The game itself is awesome. Non stop fun in my opinion. The Revenent statue is also awesome. I have been wanting statues of the DOOM monsters ever since I played the originals for the first time. I would literally just mail my credit card to you if you started making more of the infamous demons and monsters.

Huge Doom fan and we need statues from old school Doom! Those monsters were so iconic!

Pinky
Cyberdemon
Cacodemon
Doom Marine (DoomGuy)
Imp
Baron of Hell

the list goes on and on! Make them from both old school Doom and new Doom.

FYI, I have the original Doom 1 and 2 on Oculus Rift and WOW!!! It is amazing and feels like you are fighting lifesize demons and monsters. A must have for Oculus!