PDA

View Full Version : Legend of The Dark Knight Story Line

SuperJ300
02-17-2016, 06:38 AM
Legend of the Dark Knight. A rare sneak peek of Prime1's very own Bat Knight.

Prepare for the the legend of the Bat in the medieval age, seeking justice and revenge against a demon king.

Stay tuned for the story to unfold. 😉

Hi guys. Prime1 would like your help to create a storyline for their new series. The concept is being developed and Prime1 has a storyline in mind but would love to incorporate some of your ideas.

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt36/cod300/Mobile%20Uploads/image_47.jpeg (http://s595.photobucket.com/user/cod300/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_47.jpeg.html)

krec99
02-17-2016, 08:00 AM
Gotta say i don’t like it .

SuperJ300
02-17-2016, 08:22 AM
But it's got a sword!:D

risingstar
02-17-2016, 08:41 AM
Wow... so many reveals lately... Is this another 1/3 scale?

SolidLiquidFox
02-17-2016, 08:45 AM
Finally an easy pass

ambasah
02-17-2016, 08:49 AM
I think this will be 1/4 scale - no interest for me, but congrats to those who wanted a dark "knight".

testsubject25
02-17-2016, 09:35 AM
I like fresh spin pieces. Having said that, I'm still reeling from wonder fest.

strife87
02-17-2016, 09:56 AM
they weren't joking when they said army of Batman.

he looks neat but not really something I'd pick up.

look forward to hearing the story develop.

Valkyrie
02-17-2016, 10:34 AM
I suppose this is their answer to what XM's doing with their Batman line?

SuperJ300
02-17-2016, 11:03 AM
I suppose this is their answer to what XM's doing with their Batman line?

They must like the idea of freedom of design.

MrJones
02-17-2016, 11:12 AM
Well after seeing what XM did with Samurai Batman, I assume that this will be badass. Personally, I will probably only own 1 Batman statue and so as it will be a stand alone piece, I think I would go more traditional. But I have no doubts this will be amazing.

chrisdeeds
02-17-2016, 11:13 AM
First PASS of everything released so far.

Valkyrie
02-17-2016, 11:16 AM
I'm curious to see what designs they come up with for the other characters as well.

I think Ra's al Ghul would make the most sense for the "Demon King".

risingstar
02-17-2016, 12:07 PM
If Prime1 is going to make 1//4 scale statues, they're definitely going after XM hobby money. And, if they're going to be more easily available, and cheaper overall, it should be interesting to see how things will go.

Comicbookguy
02-17-2016, 01:41 PM
Wow looks so detail and cool. If anyone can Ive XM a run on batman prime1 is the one with the fine QC and details. Hope we get tons of switch outs. The advantage is global and cheaper without the 300.00 plus shipping to get them. The bad is prime1 ES might be too big for the survival of the prices on the long run imo. As for product this will look awesome! With so much coming out now I finally see some say they can pass. .... I'm sure when we see more many will want it. Just like the XM batman same thing. So in like a month we have news for so many 1/3, new DC and Marvel lines by prime1. Now this.... That's only one company. Lol

AdamTheAnimal
02-18-2016, 01:57 PM
I have already shared this with my FB family but I thought I may as well post it here too...really wanna see what they will come up with...

Once upon a time a noble family, the Wayne’s, ruled the land of Rushcliffe for generations.They built their castle next to a small village called Gotham. One of their most notable characters was Sir Thomas Wayne; married to a young Scottish princess Martha, who parented one child named Bruce.

Sir Wayne was a great man who cared for his people and wanted to put an end to the infinite power of the King. He wanted to establish a world for his people and the other nobles, where there is no fear of losing your family and your livelihood to the King. He forced King John, accompanied by the other noblemen, to sign the Great Charter that would forbid the King to act in any way he liked, without consulting them first.
Many were with him....but many of the king’s advocates thought that it was a blasphemous act to go against the one who was appointed by God to rule.

That led to Sir Wayne`s demise.

On a cooling summer night, Sir Wayne and his family took a stroll in the surrounding woods that led to a hill overlooking Gotham. The good man wanted to show his son that one day it would all be his and he would have to devote his life to his family and to the people of Gotham - those who gave them so much and in return the Wayne’s have overseen them at any cost.

Suddenly a chill lifted in the air; a cold breeze hit the young boy in the face. An eerie noise came from the woods .Shades started to appear not far from them. The closer the strange figures got the more sinister the noise grew and then turned into a horrific laughter. "RUN" said Sir Thomas to his son and wife. But only the poor boy managed to escape from the ghastly creatures and survive the macabre night. Cold and fragile, lost in the woods, he had nothing but the company of a colony of bats, following his every footstep. Finally he made it to the road where he collapsed. When he regained consciousness, he found himself in his room, surrounded by servants and a bearded man looking at him with warm eyes. “The name is Alfred" he said, "Father Alfred. I recognized your insignia Lord Wayne and took you home". Bruce told everything to him about that night. How he lost everything that mattered to him. Then he stepped out to the balcony, gazed into the night, embraced the darkness and took it as his ally and swore that one day he will bring those to justice who cowardly deprived him from his most loved thing in the world...His Family!