PDA

View Full Version : whats the hardest game you ever played?

Ish
09-16-2005, 12:00 AM
i say ninja gaiden for x-box, i broke 2 controlers with that one. :mad: and to this day couldn't find that damn 50th scarab to get the ol school games, really loved those growing up. :buttrock:

cblakey1
09-16-2005, 12:07 AM
.. only because the characters were such a pain in the ass to control. Got pretty far but just stopped playing because the controls drove me nuts.

Ghost
09-16-2005, 05:06 AM
I thought you all meant hardest game as in strategically. Not games that just sucked cause of gameplay :) Like old school Metroid, Mario Bros or something along those lines.

Ish
09-16-2005, 10:55 AM
I thought you all meant hardest game as in strategically. Not games that just sucked cause of gameplay :) Like old school Metroid, Mario Bros or something along those lines.
that too, what ever was hardest for you, stratigicaly i say ghost recon 2 was pretty hard.

ashley76
09-16-2005, 11:02 AM
Sector Z for the original Nintendo. I never could figure that one out!

Cage
09-16-2005, 11:30 AM
Marriage. :banghead:

Sam Wilson
09-16-2005, 11:55 AM
i say ninja gaiden for x-box, i broke 2 controlers with that one. :mad: and to this day couldn't find that damn 50th scarab to get the ol school games, really loved those growing up. :buttrock:

I'll second ninja gaiden. Could never get past that winged beyotch in the church

Collection King 13
09-16-2005, 12:19 PM
:laugh: I am almost finished level 10 (last level) by getting the divorce ready... :buttrock:

Ish
09-16-2005, 12:46 PM
I'll second ninja gaiden. Could never get past that winged beyotch in the church
tell me about it she's responsible for one of my controllers, the trick to her is that you can only get two to three hits on her at a time, more than that and get ready for a major ass wipping, also you have to keep an eye o her at all times because the pillars are extremly hard to dodge, the bad news is that shes no where near to being the hardest, love the challenge and finished it but damn, it was near imposible. :buttrock:

Ish
09-16-2005, 12:47 PM
yeah, wish there was a stradegy book for that one. :banghead:

Sam Wilson
09-16-2005, 12:50 PM
yeah, wish there was a stradegy book for that one. :banghead:

or a cheat code. :inquisiti

Sam Wilson
09-16-2005, 12:52 PM
tell me about it she's responsible for one of my controllers, the trick to her is that you can only get two to three hits on her at a time, more than that and get ready for a major ass wipping, also you have to keep an eye o her at all times because the pillars are extremly hard to dodge, the bad news is that shes no where near to being the hardest, love the challenge and finished it but damn, it was near imposible. :buttrock:

yeah bro. I gave it up after that *****. Ugh. People said Mortal Kombat Deception was hard, but I finished everything in that game and unlocked everything. It was tough, but dammit if MK isn't my GAME. Word.

Ish
09-16-2005, 12:58 PM
or a cheat code. :inquisiti
don't cheat.

Ish
09-16-2005, 12:59 PM
can't cheat.

Ish
09-16-2005, 12:59 PM
diying to cheat.

Ish
09-16-2005, 01:00 PM
just kidding.

Sam Wilson
09-16-2005, 01:04 PM
don't cheat.

no, cheat like something that will make you immune to all arguements, something that will give you infinite health when you gotta go to the inlaws for x-mas, or infinite ammo when you gotta go out with her friends. Sh$# like that... :peoples:

Ish
09-16-2005, 01:20 PM
i got it sam was just messing around, i mean just screwing... i mean ... just joking dude.

Sam Wilson
09-16-2005, 01:22 PM
i got it sam was just messing around, i mean just screwing... i mean ... just joking dude.

LOL. All good in the hood yo. What systems you got? I got x-box and ps2, getting an xbox 360 on launch.

Ish
09-16-2005, 01:42 PM
same, gonna wait on the 360, what game is good right now?

Sam Wilson
09-16-2005, 01:47 PM
same, gonna wait on the 360, what game is good right now?

I just got urban reign on ps2. Pretty good, there are some unlockable tekken characters.

Cage
09-16-2005, 01:55 PM
Damn fellas. All I have time to play anymore is Madden. I don't even have 2006 yet! Sounds like you guys have some cool games. Any thoughts on cool older games for PS2 that are fun & tough, but not tough to get started on? I'm not trying to have to read a novel to get started, and use all eight buttons and those stupid analog sticks.

Ish
09-16-2005, 02:22 PM
there's a really easy one it's called yourself, start playing with your self i bet you'll have more fun than in madden.

no seriously, i hear that god of war is good haven't played it my self, but will, and i really like ratchet and clank, kind of long but fun game.

Car50n
09-16-2005, 02:52 PM
recent memory, Burnout 3 all gold medals.

before that, Street Fighter final super bosses on last difficulty. CHEAPPPPPPPPPP every one of them. especially the blue/orange god from SF III impact series.

Virsago
09-16-2005, 03:12 PM

before that, Street Fighter final super bosses on last difficulty. CHEAPPPPPPPPPP every one of them. especially the blue/orange god from SF III impact series.
I did that. :) My x-box froze during the f-1 races but I did it.
Ikaruga for GC , still can't get past the third level.

Car50n
09-16-2005, 03:20 PM
I did that. :) My x-box froze during the f-1 races but I did it.
Ikaruga for GC , still can't get past the third level.

That F-1 GP always got me by a point or 2. and then my save got corrupted, i gave up. i used to love the F-1 burning laps, and the fact that i use the first person view, made plenty of friends sick.

i got this for the Dreamcast. beat it. loved it. AWESOME. overhead shooters are my guilty pleasure, 194x were my favorite series growing up. they chewed up my quarters. now i get to pop em into my XBOX :eplus2:

Ghost
09-16-2005, 03:25 PM

Hell yeah Burnout, that was hard but very satisfying to beat entirely. I loved that game.

And yeah whatever his face always cheated, especially when he kept regenerating then doing his super out of nowhere.

Sam Wilson
09-16-2005, 08:01 PM
there's a really easy one it's called yourself, start playing with your self i bet you'll have more fun than in madden.

so you're pretty good at that game? High score and everything? :eplus2: