PDA

View Full Version : New Alex Ross Avengers and JLA Works?

wktf
09-16-2005, 10:21 PM
A few weeks back someone posted a new Alex Ross Avengers painting/print and a new JLA painting/print. The Avengers work had Thor standing kind of sideways and holding Mjolnir to his side, also had the Beast, Wolverine, Spider-Man and other new and old Avengers characters. In the same thread was a new similarly designed JLA piece.

Anyone able to post links for these, or an online store that has them? I've not been able to find them anywhere. Thanks.

bat_collector
09-16-2005, 10:55 PM
I NEED That JLA one. I need it!

bat_collector
09-16-2005, 11:00 PM
http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=12805&page=3&pp=10

first post on that page

Superhero
09-17-2005, 02:50 AM
If you look, Alex paited the JLA and Marvel pieces to compliment each other. I think the JLA piece goes above the Marvel piece and it will look like Green Arrow and Hawkeye are shooting arrows at each other as well as some other tie ins between the pieces. Very nice touch.

Tattoo-X
09-17-2005, 03:51 AM
Correct. The JLA one has only been used for UD Marvel Vs System advertising.
No word yet about a print.

rosko23
09-17-2005, 03:56 AM
Correct. The JLA one has only been used for UD Marvel Vs System advertising.
No word yet about a print.
cool thats what I thought. :)

wktf
09-17-2005, 02:56 PM
If you look, Alex paited the JLA and Marvel pieces to compliment each other. I think the JLA piece goes above the Marvel piece and it will look like Green Arrow and Hawkeye are shooting arrows at each other as well as some other tie ins between the pieces. Very nice touch.
This forum's great! Ask and ye shall receive! Thanks, Dana! Superhero, good point, I think you're right!

Man, an extra $200 for his signature! I've got a bunch of signed stuff by him (Spider-Man giclee, Superman and Batman DC Direct signature series) so I need to think about springing extra for his sig again...

wktf
09-25-2005, 04:58 PM
http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=310446#post310446

check post #52 for where I got the Avengers one for 479.00
Hmmm...I wonder why the price difference. Regardless, thanks for posting. Every little bit helps!

SirConor
09-25-2005, 07:27 PM
A few weeks back someone posted a new Alex Ross Avengers painting/print and a new JLA painting/print. The Avengers work had Thor standing kind of sideways and holding Mjolnir to his side, also had the Beast, Wolverine, Spider-Man and other new and old Avengers characters. In the same thread was a new similarly designed JLA piece.

Anyone able to post links for these, or an online store that has them? I've not been able to find them anywhere. Thanks.

Call me crazy but I don't see Wolverine in there. Is this just me?

rosko23
09-25-2005, 08:22 PM
Call me crazy but I don't see Wolverine in there. Is this just me?
here u go

jlaavenger
10-05-2005, 10:03 PM
I can't find Firestorm in the JLA painting? Is he there?

HFA
10-05-2005, 11:00 PM
Firestorm is NOT in the new JLA piece. Sorry!