PDA

View Full Version : Ordering from XM

Eaglefan47
07-14-2016, 02:07 PM
I'm new to collecting. Just picked up my third statue. I have been to XM's web site and read a Lot on the forums and I understand it isn't easy to get a XM piece. What is the best way t go about ordering or aquiring a XM statue ?

lewisnfro86
07-14-2016, 03:39 PM
Your best bet is to make friends with people in Singapore (BST statue facebook groups) that have a good track record for delivering XM products. Though, prices have gone down significantly, so you can pretty much obtain anything you want for pretty close to retail with the exception of the original releases (especially magneto).

Good luck in your search!

nearmint
07-14-2016, 03:47 PM
Some pieces can be ordered directly from them. The Ultimate Swordsman, for example, is sold out on their Singapore site, but still available on their Hong Kong site.

nbr3bagshotrow
07-14-2016, 04:14 PM
Some pieces can be ordered directly from them. The Ultimate Swordsman, for example, is sold out on their Singapore site, but still available on their Hong Kong site.
I thought they couldn't sell nor ship directly to US customers.

SONICobra
07-14-2016, 04:16 PM
that and the witchblade / top cow license are worldwide

loricstone
For non-worldwide items yes. But Ultimate Swordsman, Top Cow...hopefully Transformers and future licensed you can order directly from XM. Ultimate Swordsman and Top Cow are both worldwide licenses.

NEMISIS PRIME

Maybe that's just for the marvel license

loricstone
07-14-2016, 04:19 PM
Currently, Marvel, DC, SW are all restricted to territories specified.

These so far are worldwide
Top Cow
XM Original IP Fairytales / Ever After
Oriental Heroes

Unknown so far
Transformers Generations
License yet unveiled (Big one I think)

StatueArt
07-15-2016, 01:34 AM

Global licenses like Jade Dynasty, TopCow they can ship worldwide:)