PDA

View Full Version : WARNING.....Stay Away From This Guy

lockford88
09-21-2005, 12:26 PM
scumbag's padme auction (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6561741522&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1)

There is the link to this jerk's auction. I contacted him and bought the gold/chrome sandtrooper shown in the pics off of him. he seemed nice. well it came yesterday in a tiny box, wrapped in tissue paper...in 9 pieces...i cannot fathom how broken this thing is. he says his buddy gets em for him, but it was shipped from lucasarts according to the fedex label. now he is avoiding me, not returning emails or calls. he turned off his phone so it goes to voicemail. he is a scumbag so i am burned on this. i am filing a chargeback on my card i used to buy it cause paypal will not cover me. i should be fine in a month or so with my bank card so i am not too worried about it but just wanted all of you to know he is a scumbag so be weary of the auction of the padme if interested.
chris

can someone show me how to post a pic? im an idiot and cannot figure it out so ....ill post a pic of it shattered for all to see........

Wooktroop
09-21-2005, 12:36 PM
so he works for lucas arts? sorry about you trooper. was it insured? how much did he charge you if he get them all the time?

Just_joseph
09-21-2005, 12:37 PM
Lockford,
Sorry to hear about your experience. That sucks ......... hope you get all your funds back.

P1X4R
09-21-2005, 12:39 PM
=> Go Advanced => Manage Attachments

that's terrible! those busts command a very high price too! can't you report him to Ebay/Paypal?

lockford88
09-21-2005, 12:40 PM
i have no clue. i paid 750.00 delivered which is a steal. i asked him to pack it carefully.it was just thrown in a box with a piece of paper bouncing around...i should have no prob getting it back as long as my bank sides with me....

lockford88
09-21-2005, 12:54 PM
ok.threw some pics up.thanks...that was pretty easy.

nbr3bagshotrow
09-21-2005, 01:04 PM
Leave him a message you are getting a refund from your credit card company. They will ultimately go back to him to get their money.

lockford88
09-21-2005, 01:08 PM
i did.i told him last night once he stopped responding to me, that in the morning i would.....still no response.....

thx217
09-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Sorry about the lost man. Make sure he'll give you that Padme bust for free! Now there are only 199 or less Gold Sandtrooper bust exist.

elwood49
09-21-2005, 05:02 PM
Yeah, he won't be so quiet when your CC files a chargeback with Paypal. His account will be frozen, and the assets seized. The only problem for you is that there probably will not be enough money in there to cover your loss. I'm sure your CC company will help you out, though. My bank always does in this type of situation.

lockford88
09-21-2005, 05:35 PM
yeah. thats what im hoping for. i dont see why i would not be covered. i should be...ill keep ya posted....

Just_joseph
09-22-2005, 08:21 AM
It just comes to show that there are S**Mbags out there. That's aweful.
I would never ship carelessly or steal from someone in the manner you were treated. Go after him Lockford.

cap70
09-22-2005, 10:02 AM
Wow, sorry to hear about that lockford. Hope you get your money back. And thanks for letting us know about this scumbag. Amazing...

darthrobbler
09-22-2005, 10:07 AM
Lockford, this auction has the sandtrooper bust in one of the "reference photos" with the Padme'. Check it out.

Sniper
09-22-2005, 10:11 AM
man you could have gotten one from me, I am sellign my exclusives chrome versions

Tony Coca
09-22-2005, 10:33 AM
man you could have gotten one from me, I am sellign my exclusives chrome versions
Man you dont miss a beat huh.

DDura711
09-22-2005, 10:44 AM
WHY ARE YOU HOME AGAIN COCA? Don't you work. :laugh:

Tony Coca
09-22-2005, 10:52 AM
Mind your business you live longer. :eplus2:

Sniper
09-22-2005, 11:21 AM
are you kidding me work that is a misconception with this guy, So I dont miss a beat now COCA, so that nightcrawler I hooked you up with maybe I will offer it to someone else for 105 bucks and look out for them instead and the capt bust I could always list :eplus2: :eplus2:
dont bite hand that looks out for you :mad:

Tony Coca
09-22-2005, 11:25 AM
are you kidding me work that is a misconception with this guy, So I dont miss a beat now COCA, so that nightcrawler I hooked you up with maybe I will offer it to someone else for 105 bucks and look out for them instead and the capt bust I could always list :eplus2:
dont bite hand that looks out for you :mad:
:eek: sorry :rolleyes2

MiamiLoco
09-22-2005, 11:28 AM
Damn, sorry to hear about this. Weird, the dude has no negative feedbacks.

Sniper
09-22-2005, 11:32 AM
:eek: sorry :rolleyes2
Now write I will never cross sniper again, 10 times and you will be forgiven.

Tony Coca
09-22-2005, 11:38 AM
Now write I will never cross sniper again, 10 times and you will be forgiven.
I will never cross Sniper again 10 times. :laugh:

Wooktroop
09-22-2005, 11:49 AM
Damn, sorry to hear about this. Weird, the dude has no negative feedbacks.

he must have just been high when he packed it :laugh:

Sniper
09-22-2005, 11:53 AM
I will never cross Sniper again 10 times. :laugh:
each time a$$ :eplus2:

lockford88
09-22-2005, 11:56 AM
hopefully he will get whats comming to him......

Tony Coca
09-22-2005, 12:01 PM
each time a$$ :eplus2:
I will never cross Sniper again...until i get my stuff

Sniper
09-22-2005, 01:22 PM
:laugh: :eplus2: :laugh:

bigjohn550
09-22-2005, 01:36 PM
:eek: Damn that sucks!! Good thing you are getting you money back though.

stormshadow007
09-22-2005, 02:53 PM
what a POS seller this is sending a $750 item like that...karma is a beeyotch!

Pitbull
09-22-2005, 05:13 PM
scumbag's padme auction (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6561741522&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1)

There is the link to this jerk's auction. I contacted him and bought the gold/chrome sandtrooper shown in the pics off of him. he seemed nice. well it came yesterday in a tiny box, wrapped in tissue paper...in 9 pieces...i cannot fathom how broken this thing is. he says his buddy gets em for him, but it was shipped from lucasarts according to the fedex label. now he is avoiding me, not returning emails or calls. he turned off his phone so it goes to voicemail. he is a scumbag so i am burned on this. i am filing a chargeback on my card i used to buy it cause paypal will not cover me. i should be fine in a month or so with my bank card so i am not too worried about it but just wanted all of you to know he is a scumbag so be weary of the auction of the padme if interested.
chris

can someone show me how to post a pic? im an idiot and cannot figure it out so ....ill post a pic of it shattered for all to see........

feel really upset :banghead:

lockford88
09-23-2005, 03:25 AM
was that u that won it? if so good luck. the guy is an a hole.....