PDA

View Full Version : Shingeki website?

omigeo
12-15-2016, 12:30 AM
Has anyone shopped or bought anything from this website http://shingeki.myshopify.com/

If so are they a reputable place to shop from?

Your response is very important since I'm thinking of buying from their website.

Thank you :)

PS: If I'm in the wrong place please let me know or perhaps it can be moved to right forum

kharlamov
01-14-2017, 09:36 PM
I am also interested in this website, let me know if you have any luck :).

omigeo
01-14-2017, 10:30 PM
I am also interested in this website, let me know if you have any luck :).

Ok will do

Jayce321
03-22-2017, 10:20 AM
They are safe I've seen many people on a Facebook group I'm apart of and have been wanting to buy a couple of statues from them but have wayyyyyy to many others on order ATM :P

omigeo
03-22-2017, 08:24 PM
They are safe I've seen many people on a Facebook group I'm apart of and have been wanting to buy a couple of statues from them but have wayyyyyy to many others on order ATM :P

Thank you for that input

The Dark Knight
04-19-2017, 02:21 PM
This site has some pretty amazing statues... I'm in love with the Child Goku & Arale on flying nimbus (Kinton) statue :jawd: But i saw the price and i was like ''shimatta'' lol but that's the most beautiful statue, i have ever seen nevertheless... I wish they made a pvc version or something, something more effordable. That would be really awesome.

Shoo
04-19-2017, 02:54 PM
I'm in love with the Child Goku & Arale on flying nimbus (Kinton) statue :jawd: But i saw the price and i was like ''shimatta'' lol but that's the most beautiful statue, i have ever seen nevertheless...

The concept is very nice, but the likenesses of both Goku and especially Arale are terrible.

The Dark Knight
04-19-2017, 04:35 PM
The concept is very nice, but the likenesses of both Goku and especially Arale are terrible.

I don't see any problem with the faces. It's their usual faces turning silly when they are happy and stuff. Only problem here is the price for me... I don't want to pay that much of high price... I have resin statues etc from sideshow and stuff but i go pvc for anime statues, all of my anime statues are pvc and i love them. If the statue was pvc and at good price like max 150 $ or something, i would definetly get it.

Shoo
04-19-2017, 04:50 PM
I don't see any problem with the faces. It's their usual faces turning silly when they are happy and stuff. Only problem here is the price for me... I don't want to pay that much of high price... I have resin statues etc from sideshow and stuff but i go pvc for anime statues, all of my anime statues are pvc and i love them. If the statue was pvc and at good price like max 150 $ or something, i would definetly get it.

They can look silly and faithful to the anime(s). These are not, not by a long mile. They look very amateurish. And I'm usually not one to bash on things, as even if I often see DB pieces that are rather off --that style is deceivingly difficult to pull off in 3D form--, people see things differently, but man, these are plain bad. :D And what's with the shape of Arale's head?

Anyway, you love it, I don't, and neither of us are going to buy it anyway. ;-)

The Dark Knight
04-19-2017, 04:58 PM
They can look silly and faithful to the anime(s). These are not, not by a long mile. They look very amateurish. And I'm usually not one to bash on things, as even if I often see DB pieces that are rather off --that style is deceivingly difficult to pull off in 3D form--, people see things differently, but man, these are plain bad. :D And what's with the shape of Arale's head?

Anyway, you love it, I don't, and neither of us are going to buy it anyway. ;-)

I don't know if you have so much better eyes than me, i even doubt myself cause i haven't watch the anime at least for 5 years now and i finished the manga 2 years ago so did i forget the face details or something ? but they really seem fine to me.

And yeah, i will definetly not buy the statue, too pricey.

Shoo
04-19-2017, 05:38 PM
I don't know if you have so much better eyes than me

At least in this instance, I definitely do. ;)

i even doubt myself cause i haven't watch the anime at least for 5 years now and i finished the manga 2 years ago so did i forget the face details or something ? but they really seem fine to me.

I haven't watched either DB or Dr Slump in years, either, but I grew up on a steady diet of the latter in the late 80's, and still own the full DB/DBZ manga series I bought in the early 90's, so I have their looks ingrained in my memory. But even after years of not checking either series, this Goku smacks of something you would find as an ornament on a cake, whereas Arale... Arale is just a monstrosity. Will you look at those ridiculously tiny feet, too? :laugh:

And yeah, i will definetly not buy the statue, too pricey.

If you want a nice, affordable Arale, this is as close as they have gotten so far, a 15 cm high PVC piece by a not very well-known company called Sentinel (http://sentinel-toys.com/catalog/info.php?target=products_detail&products_id=127).

http://sentinel-toys.com/catalog/images/products/6_scale_016_E.jpg

It's obviously modeled after this pic:

http://mysterycoconut.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Arale.png

...except they have her doing her "Kiiin!" face instead of her pout. I wish she had her more traditional blue overalls on, too, but that's in my opinion the best classic Arale in the market so far. Those eyes are spot-on. And she has actual glasses, too.

You even have a switch-out arm with her trademark pink poo on a stick! :laugh:

http://www.nkplayers.com/Merchan_imagenes/Figuras%20y%20Peluches/dr_slump_arale_sentinel.jpg

The one by Banpresto's SCultures line (http://www.raccoongames.es/en/product/dragon-ball-scultures-big-zoukei-tenkaichi-budoukai-4-arale) was very well done and cute, too, but I still think she misses the mark, and again, not her iconic look.

mikesdot
08-24-2018, 08:10 PM
i just finished paying off my statue from this website... they do offer 4 installments to pay off a statue which is great considering i was paying $800+ for this one (including shipping)... they shipped with DHL and i will be receiving the statue sometime next week according to the tracking... i will update this post shortly... im keeping my fingers crossed on this website

mikesdot
08-29-2018, 11:38 PM
Yeah they're legit!!!

omigeo
08-30-2018, 09:47 AM
Yeah they're legit!!!

Thanks for this info Mikesdot

mikesdot
09-01-2018, 07:11 PM
Thanks for this info Mikesdot

No problem... Glad I could help