PDA

View Full Version : Darth Maul helps me out!

P1X4R
09-24-2005, 02:13 AM
so my wife and i are in the process of moving out. i've been packing everything into moving boxes like a slave. at last we finally decided on which home we're planning to move to. now the fun part! deciding which room(s) i get for my collections. well, we've been going back and forth whether or not she gets one of my two designated rooms for her office. i would have wanted just one, big sized room but we couldn't find one to our liking so i'm going to get two rooms upstairs because she doesn't want any of my stuff downstairs in the living room. anyway, back to the back/forth thing with her trying to get one of my hobby rooms. check this email out between us. i've edited it a bit so it reads more naturally.

her: How will you display them though? Shelves on the wall? Inside the tv cabinet?
me: most likely shelves so people can easily see them. =)
her: Like what kind?
me: everything star wars. =)
her: Hmmm...I will have to really think hard on this.
Bigger master bedroom or your hobby collection in the entertainment room. No green poop though for sure!
me: LOL. how about a darth maul head? http://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/2909_image07.jpg
her: Okay, you have your two hobby rooms!

:laugh: Darth Maul, you are the Man! :thumbs2:

P1X4R
09-24-2005, 02:15 AM
doh! i should have posted this in the Sideshow section! btw, the "green poop" she's referring to is my Attakus Jabba! hehe

Wooktroop
09-24-2005, 03:49 AM
Bwaha!

Ghost
09-24-2005, 04:35 AM
doh! i should have posted this in the Sideshow section! btw, the "green poop" she's referring to is my Attakus Jabba! hehe

Haha I was thinking about Doop!

sith lord utinni!
09-24-2005, 12:18 PM
:laugh:

Gruson
09-25-2005, 09:33 AM
Awesome P1,

I cannot wait to see your display!

Exar Kun
09-25-2005, 10:18 AM
:laugh: This reminds me the same situation I am living with my wife and the problem is that my hobby room is already too small :p