PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Ask Weta Support" Thread

Antz from Weta
06-08-2017, 12:41 AM
Hi everyone :hi:

We, at Weta, are thrilled to be on this forum.

We hope to engage with all our valued collectors and provide support where needed.

To kick things off, I've created this thread to cater to all Weta related enquiries you may have around:

- Online store
- Our collectibles
- Site or back end issues you encounter
- Anything that you feel I need to raise with the team

Please feel free to also note any support you would like from Weta on this forum. We want to test the waters here so we can determine what amazing initiatives we can get started :muahaha:

For any concerns around individual orders/issues, contact me at support@wetanz.co.nz.

I look forward to hearing from you all!

Grayfox117
06-08-2017, 10:17 AM
Nice ! Welcome to the forum:thumbs2:

Antz from Weta
06-08-2017, 06:03 PM
Nice ! Welcome to the forum:thumbs2:

Thanks mate, happy to be here.

ukshaun
06-08-2017, 06:07 PM
The Major 1/4 statue looked excellent. Are there any plans for more from Ghost in the Shell ?

Antz from Weta
06-08-2017, 06:10 PM
The Major 1/4 statue looked excellent. Are there any plans for more from Ghost in the Shell ?

At this stage, our production team is reviewing the idea of new collectibles for this line. However, there's nothing we can confirm at this stage.

It's great you love the Major statue, I have one on my desk, it's a beauty!

ukshaun
06-08-2017, 06:11 PM
At this stage, our production team is reviewing the idea of new collectibles for this line. However, there's nothing we can confirm at this stage.

It's great you love the Major statue, I have one on my desk, it's a beauty!

Great news!

Agreed, the Major looks stunning.

nbr3bagshotrow
06-08-2017, 08:17 PM
Great to have a WETA rep onStatueforum. Welcome.

Antz from Weta
06-08-2017, 09:46 PM
Great to have a WETA rep onStatueforum. Welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Cheers.

Dreamland
06-15-2017, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Cheers.

What ever happened to the WETA Krampus Statue?

My wife and I were eagerly waiting for this statue for over a year, it was on your site, and then it just disappeared. When we called WETA a while ago a representative said it was in the warehouse and would be listed for sale soon, that was a year ago. The other statues were released and the krampus bell, but why wouldn't the main character that everyone wants get released first?!:inquisiti

Antz from Weta
06-21-2017, 04:58 PM

My wife and I were eagerly waiting for this statue for over a year, it was on your site, and then it just disappeared. When we called WETA a while ago a representative said it was in the warehouse and would be listed for sale soon, that was a year ago. The other statues were released and the krampus bell, but why wouldn't the main character that everyone wants get released first?!:inquisiti

Hi there,

Unfortunately, our production team was unable to proceed with production. Cost to produce was too high, meaning it would make the item very expensive for the consumer.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused, as this was a stunning piece, one I too was looking forward to see.

But who knows, it could be something we revisit in the near future.

Thanks.

Pompeii
07-18-2017, 04:38 AM

Unfortunately, our production team was unable to proceed with production. Cost to produce was too high...

Krampus would be great, but what I'd really like to see is the gingerbread man (Lumpy?) impaled with the knife. I could see being able to attach it to your own fridge with high strength magnets. Heck, I'd be getting that little dude out every Christmas! LOL!

Hellboy
08-04-2017, 01:30 AM
Any update on when we might see the War Troll go up for pre-order? Was thinking we'd get some info during SDCC but I didn't hear anything. Thanks!

Hellboy
08-20-2017, 03:35 AM
Two questions...

1) are you guys any further along in implementing some sort of flex-payment system? With all the great product you guys are pumping out lately I for one know I'd commit to more of it had the option to spread out the expenditure been offered.

2) have you guys ever considered forecasting your pre-orders a bit. Having a general idea of this schedule would be beneficial as it would give collectors a better idea of how to spread their dollars.

Dam_Beaver
03-22-2018, 10:40 AM
I ordered the Fell Beast Bust while it was on 500$. And actually chose a payment plan as I headed on to vacations for the week and wouldnt have been able to receive the package and was afraid it would be sent back. But I‘ve actually been able to cover the cost. So, I was writing to the support if there is a way to cover the rest of the payment by now, already. So that I wouldnt have to wait another month. But I didnt receive a message for quite some time, now. Neither on facebook or e-mail. Does somebody have any information about my issue? Either Weta or anybody else. :)

travis
03-22-2018, 11:37 AM
I ordered the Fell Beast Bust while it was on 500$. And actually chose a payment plan as I headed on to vacations for the week and wouldnt have been able to receive the package and was afraid it would be sent back. But I‘ve actually been able to cover the cost. So, I was writing to the support if there is a way to cover the rest of the payment by now, already. So that I wouldnt have to wait another month. But I didnt receive a message for quite some time, now. Neither on facebook or e-mail. Does somebody have any information about my issue? Either Weta or anybody else. :)

on the web site you can finish paying off your payment plan...sign in to your account find your purchase of Fell beast and details...