PDA

View Full Version : Tsume Majin Vegeta HQS+ 1/4th

Apate
07-19-2017, 04:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TWe5rRi.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/u24fJzJ.jpg

My waitlist converted yesterday, went on the waitlist 20/4/2017.

To get on a waitlist contact:
sav@tsume-art.com
name of the product
your name
last name
email address
phone number

11/07/2016 Reveal Video (https://youtu.be/rha89ODsHus)
21/04/2017 Production update (https://www.tsume-art.com/page/article2)
04/05/2017 38 minutes in. Shows paint app updates, seams are looking much better on the hair. (https://www.facebook.com/tsumeart/videos/1877183448974171/)
20/09/2017 Production update (https://youtu.be/7NgQUjqGDGo?t=297)
06/11/2017 LED update (https://www.facebook.com/tsumeart/videos/2154752477883932/)
01/12/2017 Production update (https://youtu.be/IjnYyuOtr_o?t=2801)

http://i.imgur.com/lb9Ahmr.png
http://i.imgur.com/xmHCniX.jpg

Crash421
07-19-2017, 06:51 PM
Congratulations!

Jayce321
07-19-2017, 10:03 PM
Congratulations! I got mine from a retailer I missed out on the pre order from tsume. So many amazing hqs getting releasing this year and next

daemerz
09-01-2017, 07:57 AM
if someone has it on PO but no longer wants it I am very interested in this piece

Crash421
09-01-2017, 10:34 PM
if someone has it on PO but no longer wants it I am very interested in this piece

They added a waitlist on the website, get on it. You should be able to convert. If not you can always email them and ask to be added. They take about a day or two to respond.

daemerz
09-02-2017, 05:46 AM
They added a waitlist on the website, get on it. You should be able to convert. If not you can always email them and ask to be added. They take about a day or two to respond.

thanks for the tip. I sent them an email like it was mentioned above but did not know you were able to do it over the website now.

daemerz
09-20-2017, 02:16 AM
They sent me an email that the waitlist for vegeta is closed and not getting one. if someone wants to get rid of his, would love to take over.

Jayce321
09-20-2017, 02:28 PM
They sent me an email that the waitlist for vegeta is closed and not getting one. if someone wants to get rid of his, would love to take over.

Omg really I must of got one of the last ones as I only got a waiting list confirmation to convert 2 days ago :O

Sorry to hear man I hope you manage to get him.

daemerz
09-21-2017, 04:38 AM
Omg really I must of got one of the last ones as I only got a waiting list confirmation to convert 2 days ago :O

Sorry to hear man I hope you manage to get him.

thanks and no worries, gonna get my prince sooner or later :D

when did you get on the list?

Jayce321
09-21-2017, 04:49 PM
thanks and no worries, gonna get my prince sooner or later :D

when did you get on the list?

I'm not to sure honestly but it wouldn't of been longer than 3 or so months ago since I was put on the list.

Crash421
12-04-2017, 10:25 AM
Link to a twitter video Cyril posted of the lighting and sound effects of Vegeta:
https://mobile.twitter.com/les_illuminati/status/937635634675617793/video/1?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=fb&utm_campaign=CMarchiolTsume&utm_content=937683718646521857

Crash421
12-10-2017, 06:10 PM
Update pics of the Prince of all Saiyans! These should be factory pieces and a fine example of what we'll be getting once he ships! Can't wait!

klwN
12-10-2017, 06:14 PM
Gorgeous piece.

GenoToys
12-11-2017, 03:08 AM
I hope my waitlist converts :/

klwN
12-11-2017, 03:46 AM
Didn't even know there was a waitlist for it.

I'm sure there will be some conversions. It's an expensive piece, people change their minds (although they shouldn't tbh, this will be easy to sell for more than retail).

I ordered mine 2-3 days after it went up, it was sold out from Tsume but there were still plenty available from French dealers, even weeks later.
Crazy to think it's been almost a year and a half already.

daemerz
12-11-2017, 06:45 AM
these pics look fantastic!

Statuehunter117
12-11-2017, 09:57 AM
hopefully this gets released in 2018, I have little hope with Tsume and their delays,

Slamboni
12-11-2017, 04:49 PM
How long are statues typically delayed with Tsume?

Crash421
12-12-2017, 01:25 AM
How long are statues typically delayed with Tsume?

So far their Grendizer is going on 2 years. Went back to the licensor several times for approvals for changes that were requested. Their Genos is delayed again due to engineering (complex design). The main issues people have is their lack of announcements regarding the delays. This was addressed with the monthly updates that happen along with the Tora no Tsume during releases. So far both Vegeta and Grendizer are at a target release of 1st quarter of 2018. This has been my experience at least.

klwN
12-12-2017, 01:47 AM
I think they are at a point where all the issues are sorted out on the production level and now it's just about making the statues?

I just wish they wouldn't have wasted time/money on these stupid sound effects (that will never sound realistic unless you send the audio through really good, powerful speakers) and light up patterns.
It's like the sound feature on lightsaber replicas, sounds absolutely ridiculous coming out of that tiny speaker inside the hilt.

daemerz
12-12-2017, 04:04 AM
I just wish they wouldn't have wasted time/money on these stupid sound effects (that will never sound realistic unless you send the audio through really good, powerful speakers) and light up patterns.
It's like the sound feature on lightsaber replicas, sounds absolutely ridiculous coming out of that tiny speaker inside the hilt.

pretty sure there are no sound effects

klwN
12-12-2017, 04:05 AM
There are. I think it's with an app or something.

daemerz
12-12-2017, 04:26 AM
There are. I think it's with an app or something.

where did you get that info from?

i know that they had a livestream on fb where they showed the light up feature and cyril himself said that the sound is external and not from the statue itself.

klwN
12-12-2017, 04:34 AM
Most recently in the comments under the video on the previous page, a guy asked if it came from the statue (or at least, with the statue) and the answer was yes.
But before that I'm sure I read something about it on facebook, a while back.

Also in that video you can clearly tell that the sound is in sync with the variations in the light up.

daemerz
12-12-2017, 04:48 AM
Most recently in the comments under the video on the previous page, a guy asked if it came from the statue (or at least, with the statue) and the answer was yes.
But before that I'm sure I read something about it on facebook, a while back.

Also in that video you can clearly tell that the sound is in sync with the variations in the light up.

just watched the video again, you are right. he says it is included but you have to buy your own speakers. thought he said no.

Drakul
12-17-2017, 01:48 PM
I think they are at a point where all the issues are sorted out on the production level and now it's just about making the statues?

well yes and no. Because Tsume is a company that always pushes their next statue to try new things.
Grendizer was their first big statue and the engineering on that piece was tricky, plus the Japanese licensing made it problematic.

Vegeta was much smoother but I mean, ---- happens sometimes. I don't know what's taking so long with F4F Samus Aran or Gaming Heads' Raziel and they certainly don't communicate half as much as Tsume.

Crash421
12-24-2017, 02:53 PM
Production piece of Vegeta! He’s getting closer and closer! Really looking forward to this!

klwN
12-24-2017, 02:59 PM
This is gonna be an insane statue. Gorgeous.

I'm so pissed that it's gonna take forever to get a companion piece for those of us who didn't want to get Broly though :(
They really should poll the fans before each new HQS+.

Crash421
12-29-2017, 07:17 PM
QC for the first batch of Vegetas (in China)!

klwN
12-29-2017, 07:55 PM
Hell yeah!!!

Feels so weird to see three of them completed. Until now every pic only had one :laugh:

Statuehunter117
01-01-2018, 02:31 PM
i seriously doubt we get this in Q1, tsume is a joke of a company taking 2-3 years with incredibly high ES and high price, its not like the quality is any better then prime 1 or iron studio

Kallix
01-01-2018, 03:02 PM
Boxes are ready : https://www.instagram.com/p/BdXKGN3BXY0/

First batch before chinese new year in february. Pre-orders were in July 2016, so if we have it in march/april, that will make a delivery time of 20/21 months for 3000 copies, it's correct.

klwN
01-01-2018, 04:08 PM
i seriously doubt we get this in Q1, tsume is a joke of a company taking 2-3 years with incredibly high ES and high price, its not like the quality is any better then prime 1 or iron studio

A joke of a company?

They are slow because their means are more limited than bigger companies so it's harder to release high quality products like they have been doing.
You can tell the care and detail that went into this Vegeta are crazy. It's their first shot at this type of 1/4 product, so of course it's not easy for a small team like that.

Calling them a joke is going a bit far, especially considering how many times you have purchased statues that turned out to be massive disappointments. What do you call these companies then?
Remember Iron Studio's Spider-Man btw?

At least Tsume delivers what they promised.

You have two walls of DBZ statues anyway, no one is going to notice the difference in your collection if this one is a bit late.
And if you don't like it, it will probably sell for twice its value after release.

Crash421
01-01-2018, 06:42 PM
A joke of a company?

They are slow because their means are more limited than bigger companies so it's harder to release high quality products like they have been doing.
You can tell the care and detail that went into this Vegeta are crazy. It's their first shot at this type of 1/4 product, so of course it's not easy for a small team like that.

Calling them a joke is going a bit far, especially considering how many times you have purchased statues that turned out to be massive disappointments. What do you call these companies then?

You have two walls of DBZ statues anyway, no one is going to notice the difference in your collection if this one is a bit late.
And if you don't like it, it will probably sell for twice its value after release.
:iagree: :hilarious:

Crash421
01-01-2018, 07:16 PM
All joking aside, the art boxes look phenomenal, so hopefully we’ll start seeing the 1st wave of Vegetas hit customers soon. It’s been a long wait, but from the looks of him so far, it will all be worth it.

Statuehunter117
01-02-2018, 01:14 PM
A joke of a company?

I consider them a joke due to lack of communication with delays and even if they are small, they had 3000 people pay upfront over $700 for a 17 in vegeta statue, this whole project should have taken 6-9 months to make.

I preordered day 1, than their website got revamped and my profile doesnt show the order anymore, I had to email them about it to make sure my order is still good, and since than not a single email about delays or shipping. most the live videos they do is all in french which ofcourse i dont speak. English is the universal language so they should accommodate the world not just france.

Crash421
01-02-2018, 01:32 PM
I consider them a joke due to lack of communication with delays and even if they are small, they had 3000 people pay upfront over $700 for a 17 in vegeta statue, this whole project should have taken 6-9 months to make.

I preordered day 1, than their website got revamped and my profile doesnt show the order anymore, I had to email them about it to make sure my order is still good, and since than not a single email about delays or shipping. most the live videos they do is all in french which ofcourse i dont speak. English is the universal language so they should accommodate the world not just france.

It's not a simple "17 in Vegeta". The lighting effects and the challenge of clear resin were issues in production. They've admitted to their lack of communication and have apologized multiple times. Their planned live shows are in French, but they provide subtitles in English. Same with the last two production updates for all pieces in production along with a new estimate of arrival.

klwN
01-02-2018, 03:36 PM
Was paying full price upfront the only option via Tsume's website?
I ordered via a retailer but only had to pay 169€. The rest is paid prior to shipping.

Also they made it clear from the get-go that shipping wouldn't be before December 2017, so 6-9 months was never gonna happen.

Yes they did mention a lot of production issues to get the product where it's at, especially the look of the clear resin which had a lot of bubbles, and they also needed to figure out a way to sand it properly or something.
It's highly translucent, something you don't usually see on statues, it's always kinda semi-opaque.

I know it's a long wait but personally, when I pay this kind of price I'd rather wait a few more months to get a flawless final product. They want this to be a center piece, it's not like Sideshow producing their 500th 1/4. This is Tsume's first and they needed to make a statement with it, understandably.

Crash421
01-02-2018, 03:48 PM
I ordered via a retailer but only had to pay 169€. The rest is paid prior to shipping.

Also they made it clear from the get-go that shipping wouldn't be before December 2017, so 6-9 months was never gonna happen.

Yes they did mention a lot of production issues to get the product where it's at, especially the look of the clear resin which had a lot of bubbles, and they also needed to figure out a way to sand it properly or something.
It's highly translucent, something you don't usually see on statues, it's always kinda semi-opaque.

I know it's a long wait but personally, when I pay this kind of price I'd rather wait a few more months to get a flawless final product. They want this to be a center piece, it's not like Sideshow producing their 500th 1/4. This is Tsume's first and they needed to make a statement with it, understandably.

Full pay is an option, but they also have flex pay (8 payment option). So it wasn’t an all up front demand for money.

Statuehunter117
01-02-2018, 04:23 PM

I really hope its the ultimate vegeta 1/4, the proto was phenomenal, I really hope it lives up.

having had their piccolo redemption i dont think its anything super special compared to others like MRC/Xceed. I have Xceed dragonfist and its the best DBZ statue so lets see if it can top it

klwN
01-02-2018, 04:38 PM
I really hope its the ultimate vegeta 1/4, the proto was phenomenal, I really hope it lives up.

having had their piccolo redemption i dont think its anything super special compared to others like MRC/Xceed. I have Xceed dragonfist and its the best DBZ statue so lets see if it can top it

Yes I agree, their smaller statues look good but are fairly on par with unlicensed products, which have truly become incredible over the years.

This Vegeta however, seems to be on another level.
Not just sculpt and paint-wise but the light up as well.

Also, I feel like the apparition of textures and high details recently on unlicensed statues, was a direct result of Tsume posting the first pics of Vegeta way back.
They didn't go that far before, statues looked a lot more simple and flat. So with this Vegeta, Tsume actually had an influence on the unlicensed game as well.

Really my one complaint is regarding the time it takes them to come up with new products in that line. The fact that the second DBZ HQS+ was only just made available for pre-order is a bit disappointing if it means that we will have to wait another year or more to order an HQS+ of Goku or Gohan for example.

Statuehunter117
01-02-2018, 04:57 PM
Yes I agree, their smaller statues look good but are fairly on par with unlicensed products, which have truly become incredible over the years.

This Vegeta however, seems to be on another level.
Not just sculpt and paint-wise but the light up as well.

Also, I feel like the apparition of textures and high details recently on unlicensed statues, was a direct result of Tsume posting the first pics of Vegeta way back.
They didn't go that far before, statues looked a lot more simple and flat. So with this Vegeta, Tsume actually had an influence on the unlicensed game as well.

Really my one complaint is regarding the time it takes them to come up with new products in that line. The fact that the second DBZ HQS+ was only just made available for pre-order is a bit disappointing if it means that we will have to wait another year or more to order an HQS+ of Goku or Gohan for example.

I just want a ssj1 frieza saga goku power up in 1/4 thats the final 1/4 statue i need to complete my 1/4 statues.

klwN
01-02-2018, 05:32 PM
I just want a ssj1 frieza saga goku power up in 1/4 thats the final 1/4 statue i need to complete my 1/4 statues.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's their next one.
That or Goku SSJ3.

Seem like the two most iconic versions of the character.

Or will they delay Goku furthermore and go with Gohan, or a fusion? We'll see.

Slamboni
01-07-2018, 06:43 PM
So I got on the wait list for this piece. Do you guys think I have a chance? I'm hoping it converts since it will be shipping soon and maybe people will cancel.

klwN
01-08-2018, 12:06 AM
So I got on the wait list for this piece. Do you guys think I have a chance? I'm hoping it converts since it will be shipping soon and maybe people will cancel.

Cancellations are part of any pre-order system when it comes to collectibles, especially expensive ones like this statue. And even more so when there is a huge time gap between the pre-order and the actual shipping.

People inevitably change their mind (which honestly isn't a good idea here, since they could make a profit by selling the piece as soon as they get it, few companies can rival Tsume in terms of quickly added value). I have seen some pre-orders sell for 900+ on eBay.

No one but Tsume knows how many people are on the wait list, the only thing that's for sure is that the earlier you get on, the more you have a chance of getting a conversion.

Crash421
01-08-2018, 01:21 PM
An army of Vegetas!!!

nikos35
01-08-2018, 03:25 PM
mistake

Crash421
01-08-2018, 06:46 PM
Box Art! Man, he’s getting close!

klwN
01-08-2018, 07:52 PM
And apparently there will be an art print included with the statue!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdsqCGdhkUT/?taken-by=cyrilmarchiol

Drakull
01-12-2018, 05:18 PM
yes I'm pleased with the print !

MexxPaul
02-04-2018, 10:44 AM
If anyone wants to get rid of him, I would be willing to take over the order. Please let me know ;)

daemerz
03-02-2018, 07:30 AM
tsume is sending out emails to confirm your current address. getting closer

Stormrider
03-20-2018, 07:21 AM
Wrong tracking

Crash421
03-21-2018, 12:51 PM
Here we go!!! Can’t wait for this beast to arrive!

klwN
03-21-2018, 02:34 PM
Haven't heard about mine but I'm not surprised as I ordered it from a French retailer (it was sold out on Tsume's website but lots of online stores still had it available). I'm guessing it's gonna take a while for people who didn't order directly from Tsume.

Augen
03-21-2018, 02:43 PM
I completely missed this, but glad to see it as Vegeta was always my favorite and his fights with Goku and Buu were the highlight of his character for me. Hope people can post videos showing him off as looks like odds of getting one are very low or very expensive.

klwN
03-21-2018, 02:51 PM
I completely missed this, but glad to see it as Vegeta was always my favorite and his fights with Goku and Buu were the highlight of his character for me. Hope people can post videos showing him off as looks like odds of getting one are very low or very expensive.

Yeah not gonna lie, part of me just wants to keep the statue sealed in the box and sell it later, Tsume statues usually gain a lot of value in a fairly short time and this one was very successful.

The market is flooded right now though, plenty of PO's on eBay.

Had lots of expenses recently due to moving and building a mixing studio, getting rid of a good chunk of my Star Wars collection, but I'll try to keep this Vegeta as it truly seems like an amazing piece and odds are it's gonna be a while until the next DBZ HQS+ I want to buy (passed on Broly, no interest).

Crash421
03-21-2018, 03:24 PM
Haven't heard about mine but I'm not surprised as I ordered it from a French retailer (it was sold out on Tsume's website but lots of online stores still had it available). I'm guessing it's gonna take a while for people who didn't order directly from Tsume.

Direct sales take priority on shipments. 3rd party retailers will be on the next wave coming from the factory.

Stormrider
03-21-2018, 04:16 PM
I got a tracking from tsume. I ordered him directly but, when I track the package it show two different addresses one in U.K. that was already delivered and the other in the states still in transit but, no my address. Anyone has experienced anything like that.?

Apate
03-22-2018, 06:31 AM
tsumes unboxing video is up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrhzsZ1-EXg

Crash421
03-22-2018, 06:58 AM
I got a tracking from tsume. I ordered him directly but, when I track the package it show two different addresses one in U.K. that was already delivered and the other in the states still in transit but, no my address. Anyone has experienced anything like that.?

I haven’t heard of this, but I suggest you open a ticket with CS and get it cleared up as soon as possible (assuming you haven’t done so already).

Crash421
03-22-2018, 06:59 AM
tsumes unboxing video is up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrhzsZ1-EXg

This is awesome!

Augen
03-22-2018, 09:34 AM
This is awesome!

Sometimes I look at statues and say "It looks nice, but justifying that price is too much." Then I see this and the work put in and it looks worth every penny. If I had known about this when it was possible to buy it I would have agonized for days on it. Just superb all around and that light show at the end adds another level of DBZ goodness.

Stormrider
03-22-2018, 10:17 AM
I haven’t heard of this, but I suggest you open a ticket with CS and get it cleared up as soon as possible (assuming you haven’t done so already).

Thanks, I already did,no reply yet though.

Augen
03-22-2018, 04:54 PM
Being new still to this forum and discovering things do we know much about upcoming statues? I'd be curious if aspects from Super will be attempted such as Super Saiyan Blue and Ultra Instinct or the new Saiyans introduced.

Crash421
03-22-2018, 04:57 PM
Being new still to this forum and discovering things do we know much about upcoming statues? I'd be curious if aspects from Super will be attempted such as Super Saiyan Blue and Ultra Instinct or the new Saiyans introduced.

So far Dragon Ball Z is the license they have. No announcement about Super, though it would be awesome. We’ll know more during Tsume Fan Days.

Stormrider
03-23-2018, 04:05 PM
Some quick iPhone pics. Very nice piece, box is massive.

Crash421
03-23-2018, 04:09 PM
Some quick iPhone pics. Very nice piece, box is massive.

Right on man! Congratulations!

Stormrider
03-23-2018, 04:17 PM
Right on man! Congratulations!

Thank you.

pogse
03-23-2018, 04:51 PM
Amazing piece. headsculpt of this is superb. hoping goku ships soon too. missed this one.

Kallix
03-23-2018, 05:33 PM
Where and when had you ordered it?

I ordered mine on their website the first day, I confirmed my adress but I haven't got a tracking yet.

This is a masterpiece and I can't wait to receive it.

Stormrider
03-23-2018, 05:46 PM
Where and when had you ordered it?

I ordered mine on their website the first day, I confirmed my adress but I haven't got a tracking yet.

This is a masterpiece and I can't wait to receive it.

I ordered directly from their website, same day that went onn pre-order. It’s shipping on batches as far as I know. You should get your soon.

Crash421
03-24-2018, 10:05 PM
I ordered directly from their website, same day that went onn pre-order. It’s shipping on batches as far as I know. You should get your soon.

Correct! They will be shipping over the next two weeks or so. So hold on tight! I still haven’t received a shipping notice either and ordered day 1. I know they’re going off of shipping manifests, but I’m not sure how those are sorted.

Crash421
03-27-2018, 10:21 AM
Just got my shipping email!

Armored_Berserk
03-27-2018, 02:56 PM
Me too, should be here the 30th March.

Armored_Berserk
03-28-2018, 08:54 AM
Oh god the box is huge!!

Stormrider
03-28-2018, 12:11 PM
Oh god the box is huge!!

Yeah! Box is massive, I have no place where to put it.

Crash421
03-28-2018, 12:46 PM
:buttrock:I can’t wait to have this problem!

Armored_Berserk
03-28-2018, 01:11 PM
25kg!!!!
Ouch!

Armored_Berserk
03-28-2018, 03:29 PM
https://imageshack.com/a/img922/2381/7YynRH.jpg
https://imageshack.com/a/img924/1645/Rt8WsJ.jpg
https://imageshack.com/a/img923/9212/bHi1hN.jpg

Augen
03-28-2018, 04:04 PM
https://imageshack.com/a/img923/9212/bHi1hN.jpg

This is just stunning, envious of everyone that owns one.

Captures him perfectly.

https://media.giphy.com/media/H1cZgyT3Jp2Y8/giphy.gif

Drakull
03-28-2018, 04:34 PM
[]

Great pics, happy I m waiting for vegeta

Apate
03-29-2018, 07:44 AM
If anyone missed the blog update

"2) When are the statues shipped?
You will find below the production shipments planned for Grendizer, Vegeta and Goku (Indicated by shipping date from Luxembourg) as well as their distribution between preorders online, premium shops and retailers. We did our best to shorten the waiting time, but we would like to ask in advance for your understanding and your patience if you should not receive your statue within the first wave.

Majin Vegeta HQS+ by TSUME
Shipments for online preorders: from mid-March, then from June

Shipments for PREMIUM shops/China: from the beginning of April, then in July

Shipments for retailers: from August

(Note : There will be no shipments in May due to the preparation of the TSUME FAN DAYS 5."

Augen
03-29-2018, 10:01 AM
If anyone missed the blog update

"2) When are the statues shipped?
You will find below the production shipments planned for Grendizer, Vegeta and Goku (Indicated by shipping date from Luxembourg) as well as their distribution between preorders online, premium shops and retailers. We did our best to shorten the waiting time, but we would like to ask in advance for your understanding and your patience if you should not receive your statue within the first wave.

Shipments for online preorders: from mid-March, then from June

Shipments for PREMIUM shops/China: from the beginning of April, then in July

Shipments for retailers: from August

(Note : There will be no shipments in May due to the preparation of the TSUME FAN DAYS 5."

Possible dumb question. If I was unaware and didn't pre-order, does this mean in August I can buy from a retailer or that retailers will fill pre-orders in August?

Crash421
03-29-2018, 02:51 PM
Possible dumb question. If I was unaware and didn't pre-order, does this mean in August I can buy from a retailer or that retailers will fill pre-orders in August?

Retailers may have some availability (from any cancellations they may have had). This just means they’ll be receiving their shipments at that point.

Augen
03-29-2018, 03:17 PM
I guess I'll keep an eye out and see if I am fortunate.

Jayce321
03-29-2018, 06:57 PM
I think it’s pretty disgusting on tsumes part they will halt shipments for there fan days in May completely. It’s not like we haven’t waited long enough for vegeta already....

Crash421
03-29-2018, 07:03 PM
I think it’s pretty disgusting on tsumes part they will halt shipments for there fan days in May completely. It’s not like we haven’t waited long enough for vegeta already....

Fan Days is a HUGE event for them. It’s a 3 day private con (by ticket only) with new reveals on each day. A LOT of man power and effort go into it. Though I would personally prefer they have a dedicated warehouse staff to continue managing shipments, that’s just not the case. It’s “all hands on deck” to make sure the event goes well.

Jayce321
03-29-2018, 07:45 PM
Fan Days is a HUGE event for them. It’s a 3 day private con (by ticket only) with new reveals on each day. A LOT of man power and effort go into it. Though I would personally prefer they have a dedicated warehouse staff to continue managing shipments, that’s just not the case. It’s “all hands on deck” to make sure the event goes well.

Yeah I know the event is massive for them, but they should still have a small group pushing keeping deliveries going ahead. I wouldn’t be as annoyed if the timeline for the pre order dates were adhered too, but 2 years for vegeta and the others hqs(genosand the constant delays to the others) start to annoy me and others. how long the delivery time frame to ship them out is dissapointing.

Crash421
04-03-2018, 08:28 AM
He finally arrived!!!! Holy crap is this box big! Feeling very lucky that it doesn’t have any of the reported issues (paint bleed) or has any damage. A great piece for any DBZ Fan! Now to figure out where the heck Broly is going to go???

Kallix
04-03-2018, 09:54 AM
Can you post some of the reported issues if you can ? Mine is perfect too, masterpiece for me.

Broly will be huge!!!!

Crash421
04-03-2018, 10:09 AM
Can you post some of the reported issues if you can ? Mine is perfect too, masterpiece for me.

Broly will be huge!!!!

Paint bleed around the hair line and eye brows mostly. Some people have issues with the white highlights around the body being too pronounced. That’s the majority of the complaints I’ve found.

Kibachan
04-05-2018, 10:10 AM
Paint bleed around the hair line and eye brows mostly. Some people have issues with the white highlights around the body being too pronounced. That’s the majority of the complaints I’ve found.

Nice pictures :) Glad you like it.

We have notifed our QC in China about the reported issues, they will double check the next production wave and our support service is handling the requests. :)

Crash421
04-05-2018, 10:14 AM
Nice pictures :) Glad you like it.

We have notifed our QC in China about the reported issues, they will double check the next production wave and our support service is handling the requests. :)

I’m all smiles when I walk by it every day! Great job to the whole team! Now I’m REALLY looking forward to Broly!

Glad to hear the next wave will be looked at closer.

Punisher_
04-06-2018, 11:09 AM
What US retailer's can I purchase this from? Anyone know. I know Big Bad toy store sold Piccolo's Redemption. I really want to get this piece if I can. Vegeta has always been my favorite character.

Crash421
04-06-2018, 11:18 AM
What US retailer's can I purchase this from? Anyone know. I know Big Bad toy store sold Piccolo's Redemption. I really want to get this piece if I can. Vegeta has always been my favorite character.

Secret Compass carries Tsume as well. I’m not sure if they had him or not.

Augen
04-06-2018, 12:25 PM

If you find a place please let others know as been unable to find anywhere.

daemerz
04-09-2018, 10:52 AM
just got him and he looks freaking awesome. my fav character from dbz. price is also very decent and low shipping as I am european. all around happy.

no issues at all.

now waiting for that broly to convert.

Crash421
04-09-2018, 11:14 AM
just got him and he looks freaking awesome. my fav character from dbz. price is also very decent and low shipping as I am european. all around happy.

no issues at all.

now waiting for that broly to convert.

Congratulations!!! Glad everything arrived in as it should be.

Armored_Berserk
05-08-2018, 04:31 PM
I also have paint bleeds between the face and the hair but Tsume is taking care of it right, tomorrow I send back my Vegeta body.
I assume their painters will fix it :)

GenoToys
05-10-2018, 12:29 AM
Anybody selling?? Or want to trade for my XM Weapon X?

Armored_Berserk
05-11-2018, 05:55 AM
Wow you would literally trade your beautiful Weapon X for a Majin Vegeta???
I have both and while I love my Vegeta, Weapon X is far superior...

Drakull
06-04-2018, 05:43 PM
He finally arrived!!!! Holy crap is this box big! Feeling very lucky that it doesn’t have any of the reported issues (paint bleed) or has any damage. A great piece for any DBZ Fan! Now to figure out where the heck Broly is going to go???

Congratz man for Vegeta, you should change Shelf for Broly !

Crash421
06-04-2018, 07:06 PM
Congratz man for Vegeta, you should change Shelf for Broly !

Thanks! I’m thinking custom shelves here. Broly is HUGE and awesome! We’ll see how it goes.

Jayce321
06-12-2018, 05:43 PM
When is he shipping out.... nearly half way through June and vegeta and goku were meant to commence shipping in June and tsume are so silent about it :/

Crash421
06-12-2018, 06:10 PM
When is he shipping out.... nearly half way through June and vegeta and goku were meant to commence shipping in June and tsume are so silent about it :/

There’s been some posts on Facebook of people receiving him, not as many as I would personally like to see. Last update I saw shows shipping should commence full bore next week (a few posts from Cyril).

daemerz
06-13-2018, 04:48 AM

got this off tsumes blog:

2nd wave in June = purchase on the website
3rd wave in July = purchase in a premium and in a shop
4th wave in August = purchase in a shop

The Quiet Wrath of Son Goku HQS by TSUME
2nd wave in June = purchase on the website and in a premium
3rd wave in July = purchase in a shop
4th wave in August = purchase in a shop
5th wave in September = purchase in a shop

GenoToys
06-14-2018, 02:46 AM
Wow you would literally trade your beautiful Weapon X for a Majin Vegeta???
I have both and while I love my Vegeta, Weapon X is far superior...
I'm a dbz nut..so it's a no brainer for me.

gaijin
06-16-2018, 07:25 PM
As awesome this piece is, i wont get it unless i know there are accompanying pieces coming out next eg goku

Crash421
06-16-2018, 07:36 PM
As awesome this piece is, i wont get it unless i know there are accompanying pieces coming out next eg goku

They’re doing the Saiyans in HQS+. Vegeta was the first . Broly is next and they haven’t announced who’s next in line.

Drakull
06-17-2018, 10:31 AM

Goku is acompagnying Broly man ! :D:D

bzie
06-21-2018, 07:33 AM
U mean its Broly followed by goku in this format ?

Goku is acompagnying Broly man ! :D:D

Crash421
06-21-2018, 09:10 AM
U mean its Broly followed by goku in this format ?

I believe he means the whole piece is basically two statues in one (diorama of sorts). With Broly holding onto Goku by the head.

Negativepenalty
06-25-2018, 11:59 AM
Has anyone received their tracking from the 2nd batch shipments yet?

Crash421
06-25-2018, 12:10 PM
Looks like a lot of people are getting them. Hopefully soon for everyone else.

Jayce321
06-25-2018, 05:24 PM
Nothing yet for me :(

motoro
06-26-2018, 12:36 PM
Looks like a lot of people are getting them. Hopefully soon for everyone else.

havent seen anyone received ther 2nd batch, and I am in quite a few facebook groups, can you post any info on someone who has received ther 2nd batch vegeta?

Also.. still waiting.

Crash421
06-26-2018, 01:34 PM
havent seen anyone received ther 2nd batch, and I am in quite a few facebook groups, can you post any info on someone who has received ther 2nd batch vegeta?

Also.. still waiting.

Mostly French or European collectors. Haven’t seen anything in the US yet. I do know they are going to be concentrating on shipping for the next few months. Next PO won’t be until September some time. Hopefully means we’ll be getting not only Vegeta, but the rest of the statues that are due to arrive soon.

Drakull
06-26-2018, 06:13 PM
Got notice for Vegeta, I'm on second batch

Crash421
06-26-2018, 06:17 PM
Got notice for Vegeta, I'm on second batch

Right on! Congratulations! He’s a beast!

Jayce321
06-28-2018, 09:23 PM
Nearly another week down and barely any communication... sigh

Negativepenalty
06-29-2018, 10:35 AM
Honestly this has been the worst experience I've had with a company and this is my first time dealing with Tsume. Vegeta took forever to actually release and now the shipping process has been a joke...not to mention all the QC riddled pieces that have been posted on various FB groups even from the 2nd batch which was supposedly "double QC checked".

I'm seriously considering cancelling my Broly KOD Ver.

Crash421
06-29-2018, 11:09 AM
Honestly this has been the worst experience I've had with a company and this is my first time dealing with Tsume. Vegeta took forever to actually release and now the shipping process has been a joke...not to mention all the QC riddled pieces that have been posted on various FB groups even from the 2nd batch which was supposedly "double QC checked".

I'm seriously considering cancelling my Broly KOD Ver.

It’s definitely unfortunate that your first experience is met with such an awful outcome. Most of the second batch shipments I’ve seen have been positive and without issues. I’ve seen one that was truly disappointing to see. Hopefully they learn from this fiasco and the rest of the releases don’t suffer from this.

Jayce321
06-29-2018, 06:44 PM
Honestly wonder when they can say all of the vegetas have finally been sent or how many they are actually sending out daily. Too think they have thousands of statues to send in the next few months I can’t see getting a lot of my statues which are already delayed months/year behind original times, it’s going to be an absolute disaster if QC is crap again which I reckon it will.

Drakull
06-29-2018, 06:48 PM
Vegeta is perfect, Can't understand why so many QC, I think its only few people

https://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/12/49/44/12/img_2010.jpg

Crash421
06-29-2018, 06:56 PM
Vegata is perfect, Can't understand why so many QC, I think its only few people

https://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/12/49/44/12/img_2010.jpg

Glad to see another Vegeta! He really is impressive! I can’t wait for Broly!

It’s about 3-5% that have reported issues (to Tsume), before this extended QC. I absolutely love mine, but we all have our own opinions on what’s “perfect” for us. The delay is unfortunate, but at least they’re arriving in great condition.

Crash421
07-03-2018, 03:15 PM
So it looks like American collectors are getting him now as well. Just had a buddy get his today!

Apate
07-04-2018, 05:59 PM
New shipping updates, still waiting on my vegeta and goku to ship from tsume.

Vegeta HQS+
Customers: Beginning of July - Middle of August

Premium Shop: Middle of July - End of August

Other Shops: End of August - Beginning of October

https://www.tsume-art.com/en/blog/important-information

Apate
07-13-2018, 02:10 PM
Mine was dispatched today :D Assuming that's got to be all of the website orders now, he was changed to sold out not long after my WL converted. I was way at the back of the list.

Crash421
07-13-2018, 02:22 PM
Mine was dispatched today :D Assuming that's got to be all of the website orders now, he was changed to sold out not long after my WL converted. I was way at the back of the list.

Congratulations! Hopefully things move a lot faster now for anyone still pending an order.

motoro
07-13-2018, 09:22 PM
still waiting.. =(

Crash421
07-13-2018, 09:51 PM
still waiting.. =(

Direct from Tsume or a premium shop?

Negativepenalty
07-14-2018, 07:12 AM
still waiting.. =(

Same...

For me it's directly from Tsume

daemerz
07-16-2018, 03:12 AM
as seen in a recent video by tsume, he is being touched up in house and that is causing the additional delay. just be patient. worth the wait.

motoro
07-16-2018, 09:14 AM

Direct for me also.

Apate
07-18-2018, 12:25 PM
Got him yesterday.:D

99% Happy with it! All the paint lines are very sharp and clean, just the ends of his eyebrows look a little sloppy. Can only tell when you are right up close looking at them. Anyone else's like that?

HiTMAN
07-20-2018, 05:38 PM
I received a second confirmation email verifying my address the other day so hopefully it means shipping out soon.

Jayce321
08-03-2018, 09:39 PM
Getting close to that mid August deadline and still I haven’t received and 4 mates also waiting for thiers.

Negativepenalty
08-04-2018, 06:06 AM
Getting close to that mid August deadline and still I haven’t received and 4 mates also waiting for thiers.

Same boat man. Still nothing on my end and same for my friends. Its really getting to me because I'm seeing that people who ordered from premium shops are getting theirs before people who ordered direct...

Crash421
08-13-2018, 05:52 PM
Update: Vegeta will start shipping for all areas outside of Europe this week. Be on the look out for confirmation emails.

Jayce321
08-14-2018, 04:55 PM
Update: Vegeta will start shipping for all areas outside of Europe this week. Be on the look out for confirmation emails.

Yeah I emailed asking how much longer and replied saying they were now doing orders placed for overseas customers. Considering how they did state mid August i see people won’t have vegeta to maybe up until September.

Crash421
08-14-2018, 05:39 PM
Yeah I emailed asking how much longer and replied saying they were now doing orders placed for overseas customers. Considering how they did state mid August i see people won’t have vegeta to maybe up until September.

It’s about 10-14 days of shipping from their warehouse. I’m in California and it took about 12 days for mine to arrive. So hopefully soon!

Jayce321
08-14-2018, 08:14 PM
It’s about 10-14 days of shipping from their warehouse. I’m in California and it took about 12 days for mine to arrive. So hopefully soon!

Yeah I’m australia. I just want it shipped knowing it’s actually on its way haha. Instead of just not knowing when it will ship

Crash421
08-14-2018, 08:56 PM
Yeah I’m australia. I just want it shipped knowing it’s actually on its way haha. Instead of just not knowing when it will ship

Oh wow! Yeah, that might take a little longer... hope you get it soon!

Negativepenalty
08-22-2018, 10:45 AM
So anyone got any shipping notices because I still haven't heard anything.

BOB555
08-22-2018, 04:46 PM
Yes I got mines today straight from China

IXEC
08-22-2018, 08:57 PM
Yes I got mines today straight from China

Same here....

Negativepenalty
08-22-2018, 09:02 PM
Good to hear. To my surprise today I actually came home and my Vegeta was just there waiting for me. Never got a tracking number or any info from Tsume though.

Crash421
08-22-2018, 10:58 PM
Good to hear. To my surprise today I actually came home and my Vegeta was just there waiting for me. Never got a tracking number or any info from Tsume though.

Pics or it didn’t happen! :goodpost:

Congratulations to all that are FINALLY getting him.

Negativepenalty
08-23-2018, 10:05 AM
Here he is! In perfect condition. Really amazing texture work and detail. Can't believe how good he looks at all angles.

Crash421
08-23-2018, 10:27 AM
Here he is! In perfect condition. Really amazing texture work and detail. Can't believe how good he looks at all angles.

:thumbs2: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Jayce321
08-24-2018, 09:08 AM
Just had a reply from tsume now upto mid September it may ship.... seriously getting over the crap they say

Negativepenalty
08-24-2018, 09:49 AM
Just had a reply from tsume now upto mid September it may ship.... seriously getting over the crap they say

Damn bro, extremely sorry to hear that. Tsume has been a nightmare as of late. Given this fiasco with Vegeta and all the delays/QC, I'm worried about Broly...

Hope you get your Vegeta soon.

motoro
08-27-2018, 07:43 AM

Happened the same thing to me, received the email that it shipped the same day I received it =).

Its really amazing to be honest, with all the delay I was a little disappointed and was thinking on selling the statue, but having it now it change everything this is definitely a keeper and a grail piece.

Negativepenalty
08-27-2018, 03:25 PM
Happened the same thing to me, received the email that it shipped the same day I received it =).

Its really amazing to be honest, with all the delay I was a little disappointed and was thinking on selling the statue, but having it now it change everything this is definitely a keeper and a grail piece.

Felt the same way. All the waiting, delay after delay and all the QC issues that were being posted on facebook really worried me. Glad I waited, it has easily become one of my favorite statues. Amazing paint application, detail and presence. Unboxing this beast was such a good experience because of the presentation plus extra goodies like the metal card + stand, the art print and the nice Certificate of Authenticity. This piece definitely is a grail indeed.

Crash421
08-28-2018, 01:26 AM
Felt the same way. All the waiting, delay after delay and all the QC issues that were being posted on facebook really worried me. Glad I waited, it has easily become one of my favorite statues. Amazing paint application, detail and presence. Unboxing this beast was such a good experience because of the presentation plus extra goodies like the metal card + stand, the art print and the nice Certificate of Authenticity. This piece definitely is a grail indeed.

Awesome!! Pics or it didn’t happen!:muahaha:

Bmutha
08-28-2018, 02:45 PM
Arrived yesterday...perfect condition! No breaks, and lights and sounds work great. I will have a review of this up in the coming weeks.

https://i.imgur.com/3134Uh6.jpg

Crash421
08-28-2018, 08:16 PM
Arrived yesterday...perfect condition! No breaks, and lights and sounds work great. I will have a review of this up in the coming weeks.

https://i.imgur.com/3134Uh6.jpg

Great photo!!!

GaryTonge
08-29-2018, 10:54 AM
OMG! Bmutha!

Augen
08-29-2018, 11:40 AM
Man...I wish I knew about this statue when it was up for order. Those pictures are just brilliant.

Bmutha
08-29-2018, 12:51 PM
I've just posted an unboxing video, with a good look at the light-up and sound effects at the end.

A full review will be posted soon, but for now, enjoy the unboxing HERE (http://www.bmutha.com/tsume-art-majin-vegeta-hqs-unboxing/).

https://i.imgur.com/BD8iDfRh.jpg

jye318
09-03-2018, 12:06 AM
Can’t wait for this dude, more then 2 years waiting is killing me

outlikealight
09-04-2018, 10:10 PM
Great video! I want one!

Bmutha
09-26-2018, 02:42 PM
The review video is now up! You can check it out HERE (http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=164945)!

https://i.imgur.com/j8DZJDY.jpg

Mr. Machismo
10-11-2018, 09:16 AM
Great video, thanks. New to DBZ statues and all these unofficial brands are very confusing. Any way to still get this Vegeta statue?

Augen
10-11-2018, 10:16 AM
Great video, thanks. New to DBZ statues and all these unofficial brands are very confusing. Any way to still get this Vegeta statue?

I've been looking for months and found nothing outside of second hand at inflated prices.

GaryTonge
10-16-2018, 01:55 PM
TSUME HQS+ MAJIN VEGETA

Absolutely amazing statue of my favorite Dragonball Z character!

https://i.imgur.com/7AKFluM.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/CRTHk2u.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/vGuc8tc.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SJYQwCm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/pGItour.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ATmpuuE.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/GeFmedr.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/AjMFJ5h.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/vbjDiO6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ViwcPA4.jpg

Jayce321
10-25-2018, 10:56 AM
Still waiting for mine... lol feels like an eternity

MegatronG1
10-25-2018, 12:49 PM
Any retailers still carry this?

Drakull
10-25-2018, 06:10 PM

I think no

Crash421
10-25-2018, 06:41 PM

Not in the US as far as I know. Maybe a European one might have one. Best bet are the Buy/Sell groups on Facebook, but most of those ship from Europe and the shipping will be killer.

TRT
12-02-2019, 01:47 PM
Seen in real and very impress by paintjob, amazing statue.

GaryTonge
07-05-2023, 12:46 PM
I still love this piece. As cool as the P1 Goku is, I don't think it bests the Tsume Vegeta. Still, my favorite DBZ piece of all time!

https://i.imgur.com/jFckQUm.jpg

Augen
07-05-2023, 09:43 PM
Agreed. Rare piece that had me wanting to break collecting rules. I'd love to just see it in person someday.

Masa_yodamorph
07-08-2023, 11:21 PM
Heads up, someone is selling theirs on Anime Statue Collectors group. 1200 shipped.