PDA

View Full Version : Jurassic wish list from Chronicle

Steve evans
07-30-2017, 06:03 AM
Just wondered what other members on this forum would like to see the guys at Chronicle produce in the future.
Who knows they may be inspired by whats posted here, or they may already have plans to make some of the items suggested.

I'd love to see a smart diorama of Jurassic herbivores...Trike, Stego, Para, Pachy & Brachi. although I think most people prefer the Carnivores.

I'd also like to see a nice Pteranodon from JP3 & I'd love to see either or both of the JP3 raptors in any form/ size.
Dilophosaurus bust 1:1 scale, a baby T-rex & a baby Stego maquette are a few others I'd like to see made.

I could go on & on all day...so what's on everyone else's wish list?

Nathanial91
07-30-2017, 09:21 AM
I would absolutely love a articulated 1/6 Blue or Clever Girl Raptor to go with the 1/6 Owen or Grant when they come out! And then in a similar vein a highly articulated Rex in a smaller scale, which is rather simple to engineer with modern programmes, could use the Breakout Rex file :)

Oh also a full 1:1 baby Rex, I actually wrote a letter to Spielberg/Winston when I was a kid asking for one, I have no idea what ever happened to the letter though :P A Baby Rex was also the top thing on my christmas list for years and years

Leekson
07-30-2017, 09:47 AM
Amber chunk from Mano de Dios

FROBAY
07-30-2017, 10:36 AM
Dilophosaurus 1:1 scale

Steve evans
07-30-2017, 10:41 AM
Dilophosaurus 1:1 scale

Yes, i'd love to see that

WingdSoldier
07-30-2017, 10:57 AM
Personally, as I don't collect busts and I find the Breakout Rex too small and the upcoming 1:5 too big, I'd love to see a big scale JP1 Rex with 1 or 2 Raptors, representing the finale fight of the first movie. Something around 1:8 - 1:10 in scale.

However, as there already are several T-Rex pieces available from CC, and Sideshow has done that particular scene, I'm under no illusion that a diorama like that will never get beyond wishful thinking.

Chrisrex82
07-30-2017, 11:25 AM
2 items: 1:1 spitter bust with frill and a T Rex maquette posed in the picture attached

Ezhil
07-30-2017, 12:17 PM
Spino and cerato from jp3 and the lost world raptor head 1:3

daz1999
07-30-2017, 12:23 PM
I want the gates to Jurassic Park dio and a large scale raptor in full running pose

Boogeyman13
07-30-2017, 03:53 PM
Jurassic Park gates, 1:1 Dilophosaur bust like the raptor, Gallimimus maquette, and a raptor hatchling from the lab scene in the first movie. All of these would be day 1 purchases for me.

Thorondor_33
07-30-2017, 03:54 PM
Where does one begin?

JP Dilophosaurus 1:1 bust, frill out.

JP Dilophosaurus statue. Muddy/wet looking base, with a broken East Dock sign laying in the mud. Would be cool if the Dilophosaurus had interchangeable heads, one w/ frill and one w/o frill.

TLW Male T-Rex statue. Jungle base with footprints sunken into the ground.

TLW Parasaurolophus statue. Sandy base, like the game trail the hunters chase them on.

JP/// Male Velociraptor 1:1 bust.

JP Velociraptors in the Kitchen diorama. Pretty sure we're getting this.

JW Mosasaurus half statue. Top half of creature bursting out of the water base.

JP/// Spinosaurus statue. Water base, feet submerged like in the river scene.

JP Gates environment diorama. With electronics to make flames glow.

JP When Dinosaurus Ruled The Earth banner prop. Maybe not 1:1, but a smaller scale that is easily shipped and displayed. Somewhere in the 5'-7' long range.

JP Jungle Explorers statue x2. Bases that attach to the Breakout T-Rex.

JP/// Pteranodon statue. Some sort of rocky base, with a clear rod to make it appear to be in flight.

JP Velociraptor Enclosure environment diorama. Electronics for the lights on the fence to blink.

JP Dinosaur paddock signs (like the one pictured below). Somewhere in the ballpark of 6" tall, so they're affordable but still large enough to show detail.
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/923/QfVGwv.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/pnQfVGwvj)

TLW "Tiger" Velociraptor statue. Tall grass base, running/about to pounce pose.

Steve evans
07-30-2017, 04:52 PM
Where does one begin?

JP Dilophosaurus 1:1 bust, frill out.

JP Dilophosaurus statue. Muddy/wet looking base, with a broken East Dock sign laying in the mud. Would be cool if the Dilophosaurus had interchangeable heads, one w/ frill and one w/o frill.

TLW Male T-Rex statue. Jungle base with footprints sunken into the ground.

TLW Parasaurolophus statue. Sandy base, like the game trail the hunters chase them on.

JP/// Male Velociraptor 1:1 bust.

JP Velociraptors in the Kitchen diorama. Pretty sure we're getting this.

JW Mosasaurus half statue. Top half of creature bursting out of the water base.

JP/// Spinosaurus statue. Water base, feet submerged like in the river scene.

JP Gates environment diorama. With electronics to make flames glow.

JP When Dinosaurus Ruled The Earth banner prop. Maybe not 1:1, but a smaller scale that is easily shipped and displayed. Somewhere in the 5'-7' long range.

JP Jungle Explorers statue x2. Based that attach to the Breakout T-Rex.

JP/// Pteranodon statue. Some sort of rocky base, with a clear rod to make it appear to be in flight.

JP Velociraptor Enclosure environment diorama. Electronics for the lights on the fence to blink.

JP Dinosaur paddock signs (like the one pictured below). Somewhere in the ballpark of 6" tall, so they're affordable but still large enough to show detail.
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/923/QfVGwv.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/pnQfVGwvj)

TLW "Tiger" Velociraptor statue. Tall grass base, running/about to pounce pose.

Yes, yes, yes to all of the above.

tamaboy311
07-30-2017, 07:28 PM
any or all of them!!

ultrazilla
07-31-2017, 03:37 AM
I want a JP3 Brachiosaurus, that boat scene at the river bank was truly magical.

dannygarrett09
07-31-2017, 09:00 AM
https://img0.etsystatic.com/101/0/10650606/il_570xN.834965288_ofh8.jpg

Jurassic Park Cryogenics Canister Cryocan Replica Prop

http://www.heyuguys.com/images/2015/06/jurassic-park-t-rex-attacks.png

jurassic park t-rex-attacks Statue

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vSg_eb9bIYo/VVdWYp87hoI/AAAAAAAAALU/gqNgVO7C33I/s1600/baby+raptor.png

1:1 Scale Raptor Hatchling

https://s-media-cache-
ak0.pinimg.com/236x/02/ed/24/02ed2478327c8b26ee38fb8cb13e6997--jurassic-park-guilty-pleasure.jpg

1:1 Scale Indominus Rex Egg

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/jurassicpark/images/6/6c/Tumblr_m2tsp9XmeN1qgz9vio5_1280.png/revision/latest?cb=20121010221316

Statue of the Male Rex from the Lost World

and everything you guys have said

Kefka2200
07-31-2017, 11:15 AM
I would like to keep it pretty simple, some of these are way too hard lol. For me, it's not all about dioramas from the films, although those are nice. I would like a diorama with 3 or 4 velociraptor adults running or hunting in a pack, no prey. I also think the trailers from TLW would be a nice piece, although i know thats not happening.

Hopefully along with Grant, they could do Malcolm, Ellie and Muldoon.

Jurassic
07-31-2017, 01:27 PM
I also think the trailers from TLW would be a nice piece, although i know thats not happening.

Hopefully along with Grant, they could do Malcolm, Ellie and Muldoon.

I'm so glad that Kenner made the Mobile Command Center. Still standing mint on one of my shelves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkkTsIhwzEQ

meteepee
07-31-2017, 05:25 PM
Vehicles or landscapes would be a cool change

Like the one hanging from a tree or even just a jeep

A Grail would be diorama of Grant and the kids meeting the sneezing Brachiosaurus

The General
07-31-2017, 05:29 PM
Brachiosaurus. Always loved this dino.

John Hammond
08-01-2017, 06:59 PM
•In 1/6 or 1/5 scale:
-Raptor of JP
-Raptor of TLW
-Male and female Raptors of JP3
-Raptors of JW
•A Sideshow of the fight Spino Vs Rex of JP like the Indominus Vs Rexy sideshow.
•Baby Rex 1/5.
•All caracters of JP in 1/6 articulated.
•http://https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/jurassicpark/images/0/0e/The_Lost_World_Jurassic_Park_8.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120807183218

jinkazama
08-02-2017, 05:27 AM
SPINOSAURUS FROM JP3!!!:thumbs2:

Steve evans
08-02-2017, 06:59 AM
I'd love to see something like these

ultrazilla
08-02-2017, 08:34 AM
I don't get why people still want the Spino from JP3 especially when it's now scientifically confirmed to be very much different in look.
http://www.nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Spinosaur-3.jpg

67L88Stingray
08-02-2017, 08:58 AM
That really has nothing to do with it.

tamaboy311
08-02-2017, 01:32 PM
I don't get why people still want the Spino from JP3 especially when it's now scientifically confirmed to be very much different in look.

indominus wasn't real...still we'll be getting one.:thinking:

ultrazilla
08-02-2017, 11:02 PM
Indominus has a perfect excuse to justify it tho and it's super cool as a result, but Spino was a real dinosaur and it should be portrayed as authentic to its real world counterpart as possible for belivability and scientific accuracy. I'd take my chance for a revised Spino from Fallen Kingdom over a JP3 fantasysaurus but that's just me.

tamaboy311
08-02-2017, 11:45 PM
Indominus has a perfect excuse to justify it tho and it's super cool as a result, but Spino was a real dinosaur and it should be portrayed as authentic to its real world counterpart as possible for belivability and scientific accuracy. I'd take my chance for a revised Spino from Fallen Kingdom over a JP3 fantasysaurus but that's just me.

So you wouldn't buy any raptor products because they aren't accurate? As cool as they may look?

Thorondor_33
08-03-2017, 12:00 AM

Chronicle is basing their products off of the movies, not what was scientifically accurate.

kevin2323
08-03-2017, 01:12 AM

Many of the dinos including thr raptor are bot accurate.

These are movie collectibles not scientifically accurate dino statues.

Chronicle CS
08-03-2017, 09:45 AM
We are making JP dinos, not scientific dinos, Dilophosaurus didn't spit and he didn't have a neck frill.

So if we make a JP dino, it will be true to the film and not natural history.

ultrazilla
08-03-2017, 09:52 AM
Yes I understand the concept of basing off the movies but it still bothers me to think the real world Spino is so much different now which totally takes away the belivability of the JP3 design. Comparatively the T Rex is still more or less the same, even the raptors aren't strayed too far off, at least they still maintain a similar proportion/size/fundamental morphology to the real thing. Whereas Spino is like 70% different now and that's a no go for me personally.

Also please don't take this as any complaints CC as I very much love your products, it's just I can be quite selective sometimes with my JP dinos:).

takuGuy
08-03-2017, 10:08 AM
Yes I understand the concept of basing off the movies but it still bothers me to think the real world Spino is so much different now which totally takes away the belivability of the JP3 design. Comparatively the T Rex is still more or less the same, even the raptors aren't strayed too far off, at least they still maintain a similar proportion/size/fundamental morphology to the real thing. Whereas Spino is like 70% different now and that's a no go for me personally.

Also please don't take this as any complaints CC as I very much love your products, it's just I can be quite selective sometimes with my JP dinos:).

Well the JP3 Spino was based on what extremely little fossil evidence science had at the time. At the time, it was scientifically accurate more or less. It's only been in the last 3-4 years that more complete Spino fossils have been recovered, and we now have a better idea of what they looked like. Honestly you can always chalk the movie inaccuracies up to how these were genetically manipulated monsters spliced with the DNA of modern animals. Velociraptors weren't as large as they are in the films, and they were also feathered. Dilophosaurs werent that small, and they likely didn't have neck frills or venemous spit. And so on.

ultrazilla
08-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Well the JP3 Spino was based on what extremely little fossil evidence science had at the time. At the time, it was scientifically accurate more or less. It's only been in the last 3-4 years that more complete Spino fossils have been recovered, and we now have a better idea of what they looked like. Honestly you can always chalk the movie inaccuracies up to how these were genetically manipulated monsters spliced with the DNA of modern animals. Velociraptors weren't as large as they are in the films, and they were also feathered. Dilophosaurs werent that small, and they likely didn't have neck frills or venemous spit. And so on.
Yeah I agree about the fossil scarcity at the time and I certainly don't blame JP's effort of creating it to the best of their knowledge. Question is will they change the design to the most updated version for future films? Anyway I hope to see at least some type of sauropod from CC and preferably in scale with 1/20 BreakOut Rex.

takuGuy
08-03-2017, 01:43 PM
Yeah I agree about the fossil scarcity at the time and I certainly don't blame JP's effort of creating it to the best of their knowledge. Question is will they change the design to the most updated version for future films? Anyway I hope to see at least some type of sauropod from CC and preferably in scale with 1/20 BreakOut Rex.

Same reason they gave for the raptors not having feathers in Jurassic World: maintaining in-universe continuity.

clutch
08-03-2017, 01:53 PM
I watched World again on my flight home. Man, that was painful.

ultrazilla
08-03-2017, 09:50 PM
Same reason they gave for the raptors not having feathers in Jurassic World: maintaining in-universe continuity.

Not necessarily, they changed the look and pose of stegosaurus in Jurassic World where its tail is low hung instead of high raised in The Lost World. So something as fundamentally different as the new Spino would probably receive more attention too.

Parallax
08-03-2017, 11:56 PM
The 1/20 scale definitely needs to represent the larger dinosaurs:

- Brachiosaurus (Would be 30 inches, but badass)
- Triceratops
- Bull T-Rex
- Spinosaurus
- Mosasaurus (Jumping out of the water was a great idea)

Maquettes for the smaller dinos

- Velociraptor
- Dilophosaurus
- Pteranadon (Lost World branch scene)
- Triceratops

I'd also love dioramas of the park itself:

- JP Gate
- Visitors Center
- Raptor Paddock

Chronicle CS
08-04-2017, 09:11 AM
Parallax,

Most of what you have listed is getting made.

Paul

daz1999
08-04-2017, 01:40 PM
Can't wait to see the next offerings from CC, very excited for raptors in the kitchen!

Ezhil
08-04-2017, 08:44 PM
Spino in lively pose similar to irex

Jp jeep

Raptor vs rex diorama
Tlw raptor mini head bust 1:3

Parallax
08-04-2017, 10:08 PM
Parallax,

Paul

I love you, Paul.

Steve evans
08-05-2017, 08:33 AM
Parallax,

Paul

Oh wow!! These are excting times for Jurassic Park fans.

dannygarrett09
08-05-2017, 09:07 AM
Paul is there anymore news about the Universal Studios Park merchindise you guys did

tamaboy311
08-05-2017, 11:40 AM
all Stan Winston maquettes. spino, baby rex, bull t-rex, gallimimus, pteranodons...etc.

Steve evans
08-05-2017, 12:05 PM
all Stan Winston maquettes. spino, baby rex, bull t-rex, gallimimus, pteranodons...etc.
Are you saying all of these will be made or hoping?

Max Shreck
08-05-2017, 12:14 PM

Double that as above. :praying:

tamaboy311
08-05-2017, 05:01 PM
Are you saying all of these will be made or hoping?

hoping with all my heart :praying:

kevin2323
08-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Is the bust line dead? That was what i was looking forward too the most.

1:1
1:2
1:5
of raptors spino rex indominous

Hopefully the line continues

Choopie
08-05-2017, 09:42 PM
Two wants: Dilophosaurus maquette. 1/4 scale Alan Grant statue.

I'd also like to see what Chronicle does with a pteranodon, brachiosaurus and the mosasaur.

Steve evans
08-20-2017, 05:05 AM
I wish for this, same static pose but smaller in scale and
costing no more than a grand!!:rolleyes2

Steve evans
09-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Hi Paul,
Will the baby Stego & baby T-rex maquettes feature as part of your future Jurassic plans?

Kefka2200
10-15-2017, 11:05 AM
I think it would be cool if chronicle made a rex family set from the Lost World in 1:20 scale. Similar to those set pics with all the trees covering up the animatronics (obviously this one doesn't need trees). I think it'd be very cool to just show the parents and infant in a setting together.

Steve evans
01-07-2018, 04:17 PM
Are Chronicle hinting that this is in the pipeline for 2018??

Jurassic
01-08-2018, 02:31 PM
My wish list:

- This T-Rex https://youtu.be/cbtjwyzym0A
- Parasaurolophus maquette.
- Velociraptor with open mouth, in attack running pose or static pose.
- Triceratops in walking or standing static pose.

Steve evans
01-08-2018, 06:24 PM
My wish list:

- This T-Rex https://youtu.be/cbtjwyzym0A
- Parasaurolophus maquette.
- Velociraptor with open mouth, in attack running pose or static pose.
- Triceratops in walking or standing static pose.

I'd also like to see all of the above

Dinos4Ever
01-10-2018, 03:59 PM
My wish list
-TLW Worker Village diorama (to pair with the Visitor's Center)
-Jurassic Park Main Gate diorama
-Dr. Grant's fossilized Raptor claw
-1:1 bust of the male JP/// Raptor

Mini busts of the following dinosaurs.
-T. rex (male and female)
-Parasaurolophus
-Pachycephalosaurus
-Triceratops
-Brachiosauru

Replica maquettes of:
-Baby Trike maquette
-JP1 Velociraptor maquette
-TLW Male Velociraptor maquette
-Spinosaurus maquette
-TLW Pteranodon maquette
-TLW Bull T. rex maquette:
http://i.imgur.com/Li8dQ9g.jpg

Steve evans
01-12-2018, 04:32 PM
Just seen Chronicle's painted Pachy on their FB live chat...the thing looks awesome!!!

thedarkknight77
01-12-2018, 11:46 PM
What about fossil replicas??

jinkazama
01-13-2018, 03:25 AM
We need a Spinosaurus from JP3....:praying:

Ezhil
01-13-2018, 06:31 AM
Yes spino is the missing one

Themarkmail
02-15-2019, 07:27 AM
It would be great to have this 1:6 maquette

67L88Stingray
02-15-2019, 08:03 AM
It would be great to have this 1:6 maquette

If they did a 1:6 or 1:5 I would imaging it would be the static standing version like the rex.

Themarkmail
02-15-2019, 09:17 AM
:vortex: :o !!! If they did a 1:6 or 1:5 I would imaging it would be the static standing version like the rex.

Steve evans
02-17-2019, 04:15 PM
Chronicle's sick Trike should be due for delivery soon...a month at the most.

mar7
02-25-2019, 12:33 AM
A Bull Rex from TLW maquette - either in the Stan Winston maquette pose or the scene where he’s roaring at the San Diego skyline. Maybe the base could have a backdrop like the Breakout’s fence but it’s the skyline. The pose where’s facing off with Trembo after being shot with the dart would be awesome consolation.

Either that or the two Rexes and Eddie’s Mercedes. That’s the Holy Grail but I doubt no one does it.

Thorondor_33
02-25-2019, 01:00 AM
I think the pose the Bull Rex is in when roaring at the skyline would be to similar to the Breakout Rex.

The pose you mentioned when it roars at Roland would be excellent. I also like the pose the Bull's in after flinging the tent off and roaring as the hunters scatter.

Definitely lots of possibilities for this guy. Surely one of the three companies have something in the works.

Finder40
02-25-2019, 08:32 AM
I think if any were to do a scene like these it would be IS

mar7
02-25-2019, 12:58 PM
I think if any were to do a scene like these it would be IS

That’s my concern - I will take any Bull maquette that I can get, but I’m worried IS will be the one out of the three to do it. Nothing against IS, but in my opinion they are the weakest of the 3 in terms of paint apps. Their JP Rex looks too olive to me.

mar7
02-25-2019, 01:04 PM
Also I have emailed Prime 1 and they said they currently have no plans for TLW collectibles, so looks like it’s down to Chronicle or IS for any hopes of a Bull Rex.

I don’t understand why there’s no push for a Bull - the green colorway, bulkier body, and neck flap make it distinguishable enough for one of these companies to justify making another Rex. With 2 of the 3 doing multiple JP1 Rexes, can we chill out on ‘Rexy’ for a quarter of the year and get one Bull??

Airnoname
02-25-2019, 01:20 PM
About paintapp,

I own Chronicle Blue and Owen

And Trex from IS

Owen and Blue should not be ever released with such paint. It is a shame. Trex is great, not extremely great but still far beyond what Chronicle did to Blue and Owen (and I personally hate ugly got all over Blue or Rexy’s face which Chronicle obesees to overly put them pn)

Finder40
02-25-2019, 02:20 PM
Also I have emailed Prime 1 and they said they currently have no plans for TLW collectibles, so looks like it’s down to Chronicle or IS for any hopes of a Bull Rex.

I don’t understand why there’s no push for a Bull - the green colorway, bulkier body, and neck flap make it distinguishable enough for one of these companies to justify making another Rex. With 2 of the 3 doing multiple JP1 Rexes, can we chill out on ‘Rexy’ for a quarter of the year and get one Bull??

Yeah ideally I prefer P1 as their protos seem to be top so far, CC have yet to prove themselves after a number of poor production pieces and IS to me do amazing ideas for dioramas but their likeness to characters are way out however I'm still ordering their pieces due to the wow factor they'll give off.
If CC did a Bull it would be a standalone piece no doubt which I'd happily have but now scenes are coming out they bring much more life to the statue rather than just a plain base etc. Hopefully one of the companies will realise the fanbase and produce one for us :praying:

Thorondor_33
02-25-2019, 11:51 PM

So no TLW Tiger Stripe Raptors? Hopefully whoever responded to you from P1 is simply mistaken.

Leekson
02-26-2019, 02:54 PM
Either that or the two Rexes and Eddie’s Mercedes. That’s the Holy Grail but I doubt no one does it.

At the moment this is the best you can get...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/84-36CM-Dinosaur-Jurassic-World-Tyrannosaurus-Rex-T-Rex-Battle-Resin-Statue/232811474227?hash=item3634a52d33:g:~xMAAOSw5IFbPtSd:rk:10:pf:0

The Mercedes is out of scale and piece needs a repaint, but with some custom work on the base, new car closer in scale... it could be a decent diorama
But that raises the costs on already expensive item

mar7
02-26-2019, 03:12 PM
At the moment this is the best you can get...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/84-36CM-Dinosaur-Jurassic-World-Tyrannosaurus-Rex-T-Rex-Battle-Resin-Statue/232811474227?hash=item3634a52d33:g:~xMAAOSw5IFbPtSd:rk:10:pf:0

The Mercedes is out of scale and piece needs a repaint, but with some custom work on the base, new car closer in scale... it could be a decent diorama
But that raises the costs on already expensive item

Thanks for this. Interesting piece, but I am holding out for a professional-grade statue from CC, P1, or IS for this.

BUT, that custom piece proves just how amazing of a collectible that scene would be. Perhaps the 3 companies would want to stray from the particularly violent scene where they have Eddie in their mouths, but a pose of the scene just before that action sequence where the Rexes approach and inspect the car would be amazing...

mar7
02-26-2019, 03:13 PM
This scene would be an incredible piece..

67L88Stingray
02-28-2019, 12:41 AM
This scene would be an incredible piece..

Not sure enough people would be interested in that one to make it worthwhile to produce.

Themarkmail
03-10-2019, 02:46 AM
This would be nice to see at CC

67L88Stingray
03-10-2019, 03:38 AM
This would be nice to see at CC

I'll take the one on the left:buttrock:

MikemBHD
03-12-2019, 01:04 PM
Been very quiet lately

daz1999
03-12-2019, 06:02 PM
Starting to wonder if rotunda is their last JP piece

67L88Stingray
03-12-2019, 09:08 PM
Starting to wonder if rotunda is their last JP piece
Why would you think that?

azurepred
03-13-2019, 10:39 AM
I don't have any JP statues yet, but I think the only sure thing I would buy from CC is if they did a full bronze breakout rex with a marble base.

Steve evans
03-13-2019, 04:53 PM
Does anyone know if the release date of the sick Trike been put back?
I know the Pachy has been put back to Q2, I received an email from my supplier informing me.

franktank
03-14-2019, 06:02 PM
Does anyone know if the release date of the sick Trike been put back?
I know the Pachy has been put back to Q2, I received an email from my supplier informing me.

Paid my shipping invoice.....so i’d Bet soon:-)

Themarkmail
03-21-2019, 12:49 PM
Gallimimus and Raptor Stan Winston Maquettes would be great !!

tamaboy311
03-21-2019, 06:19 PM

doubt it. i think CC is done with JP. maybe the last piece will be the parasaurolophus maquette i lend them.

67L88Stingray
03-21-2019, 10:08 PM
doubt it. i think CC is done with JP. maybe the last piece will be the parasaurolophus maquette i lend them.

They are far from done

tamaboy311
03-22-2019, 12:08 AM
They are far from done

Hope u are right. Specially if they have a new factory like they said.

wpmedia
03-23-2019, 03:49 AM

They'd take one look at all of the black dots on that Galli and have breakout Rex PTSD flashbacks :laugh::laugh:

Steve evans
03-25-2019, 06:20 PM
Just watched the latest Facebook live from Chronicle...the sick Triceratops looks amazing!

Themarkmail
03-25-2019, 07:11 PM
Just watched the latest Facebook live from Chronicle...the sick Triceratops looks amazing!

Yes it is !! Looks great!

Thorondor_33
03-26-2019, 12:56 AM
It does look good. Got one on payment plan but I may pay it off sooner to get it in hand.

mar7
04-05-2019, 06:24 PM
Buck Rex, please. Give the people a green Trex.

Fitch
07-19-2020, 02:19 PM
Eddie Carr's Lindstradt Air Rifle
Dino Handler's Stun Baton
Simon Masrani's amber ring
Indominus Rex's flesh with tracking beacon
Katashi Hamada's wrist tracking device
Indominus Rex hatchling in egg
Alan Grant's Raptor Claw Fossil
Eric Kirby's Raptor Claw
1:1 Baby Echo, Charlie, and Delta
1:1 Articulated Raptor Hatchling

BladeoftheMoon
07-19-2020, 10:08 PM
Dino Handler's Stun Baton
Simon Masrani's amber ring
Indominus Rex hatchling in egg
1:1 Baby Echo, Charlie, and Delta

I second these. Also :

Lockwood's cane
John Hammond bronze bust or statue like this :
https://raptordash.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/39910_02_jurassic_world_director_posts_richard_attenborough_tribute.jpg