This deserves its own thread.

https://i.imgur.com/q8o8Vkt.jpg

These are up at BBTS

built2shred
08-11-2017, 01:03 PM
BBTS has the best price for this...

Bernie21
08-11-2017, 02:02 PM
Expensive quarter for me. I unfortunately have to pass. I was on the fence about it. Although the Price and display is better than the Spiderman one, I love Spiderman more so thats the route I'm going. Not to mention other releases coming during that time. Great dio though.

built2shred
08-11-2017, 05:43 PM
Expensive quarter for me. I unfortunately have to pass. I was on the fence about it. Although the Price and display is better than the Spiderman one, I love Spiderman more so thats the route I'm going. Not to mention other releases coming during that time. Great dio though.

I already collect the Marvel & DC Comics versions and Star Wars 1/10th scale statues so I have to draw the line with the movie based stuff... But it is a cool looking diorama.

FROBAY
08-11-2017, 05:53 PM
I ordered the set since Sideshow refuses to do Guardian movie statues. Hopefully Prime 1 does something bigger one day.

WalkerFodder
09-08-2018, 08:11 PM
I wish my iPhone didn’t take crap photos, because the OG BDS Guardians Dio is still the best and I get so many great reactions from people that visit this shelf. I love all of it. Extreme quality and bang for the buck.

omigeo
09-08-2018, 08:44 PM
I wish my iPhone didn’t take crap photos, because the OG BDS Guardians Dio is still the best and I get so many great reactions from people that visit this shelf. I love all of it. Extreme quality and bang for the buck.

That is nicely done Walker...Thanks for sharing

Phoenixblazes
09-10-2018, 09:27 PM
I posted pics of mine in the other forum.

As I still haven't figured out how to post full page photos here (without going to a third party website), instead of those clickable thumbnails.