PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard Gear Store Update?

martineaumichae
08-22-2017, 06:51 PM
Anyone at GameCon hear when the Gear store is going to be back up? I'm wanting to Pre-Order a statue and the sites been down almost a month.

akitadad
08-22-2017, 11:23 PM
Any news on whether there will be a new Warcraft statue this Fall ?

RadAsGhoul
09-06-2017, 05:03 AM
Any news on whether there will be a new Warcraft statue this Fall ?

From what I heard something is being prepared for this year. Whether this means it's up for PO or out to purchase, i don't know. Pretty sure we'll know at Blizzcon, as usual

testsubject25
09-06-2017, 10:04 AM
I don't remember ever seeing such a high profile sales site down for so long.

RadAsGhoul
09-06-2017, 11:13 AM
I don't remember ever seeing such a high profile sales site down for so long.

Agreed, it's been 2 months now? Over 2 months? First there was an exact launch date, and after that, just quiet for weeks

testsubject25
09-06-2017, 11:50 AM
Right!? Gotta be a couple of months. Hope they come back with a bang.

akitadad
09-06-2017, 07:51 PM
From what I heard something is being prepared for this year. Whether this means it's up for PO or out to purchase, i don't know. Pretty sure we'll know at Blizzcon, as usual

It would be a welcomed change to see this sub-division of WOW, get their act together . I find it odd that part of such a huge and affluent corporation , can't even get their PR right . They need to upgrade their packaging as well. They last two statues I bought were both broken

Swordsman
09-08-2017, 01:58 PM
I wondered can we still buy the older Overwatch statues ?

Blacksunn
09-08-2017, 03:12 PM
I wondered can we still buy the older Overwatch statues ?

Only one that is gone is the 1st. Tracer...

Luminous
09-08-2017, 05:16 PM
Only one that is gone is the 1st. Tracer...

You mean just currently sold out? Or was their announcement they were ceasing production of Tracer?

Blacksunn
09-10-2017, 11:15 AM
You mean just currently sold out? Or was their announcement they were ceasing production of Tracer?

I remember reading somewhere they were ceasing on Tracer after that second round.

PermaGrin
09-10-2017, 11:41 AM
Was just checking prices on my pieces, store is up and looks updated.

Luminous
09-10-2017, 01:52 PM
I remember reading somewhere they were ceasing on Tracer after that second round.

I'd be surprised if they stopped production. Not only is she popular but they still created a dedicated page with pricing info on the new site. It currently just says "out of stock".

Also, it looks like Grommash is available again.

Macethy
09-11-2017, 05:27 PM
It's back online

https://gear.blizzard.com/us/

Makutsu
09-13-2017, 07:18 PM

I would say it's Varian since there was a big statue of him at gamescom this year and I feel like everytime they make a resin statue they'll always have the big statue version.

EDIT: nvm the Varian one was from last year that said I think chances of it being him are high

Luminous
09-13-2017, 09:40 PM
I would say it's Varian since there was a big statue of him at gamescom this year and I feel like everytime they make a resin statue they'll always have the big statue version.

EDIT: nvm the Varian one was from last year that said I think chances of it being him are high

I recently decided to stop collecting statues. I even began the process of selling my entire collection. However, the Blizzard World of Warcraft pieces are too spectacular. I couldn't part with Illidan or Grommash (especially Gromm, good lord is he phenomenal), and the thought of Varian on my shelf blows my mind. Make it happen, Blizz!!