PDA

View Full Version : Preorder cancellation question

Dredd_84
11-03-2017, 08:19 AM
The other day I had to cancel a couple orders I had payment plans on. Does anyone know how long it typically takes to receive a refund for the payments you already made on the item?

Raas Kaaz
11-03-2017, 08:22 AM
The other day I had to cancel a couple orders I had payment plans on. Does anyone know how long it typically takes to receive a refund for the payments you already made on the item?

I think you lost them, no? Or at least the NRD?

Josh-a-tron
11-03-2017, 08:39 AM

It usually takes them 3-5 business days after the refunds have been scheduled. I'd email them and make sure they've scheduled the refunds.

The way it usually works is they keep the NRD, or if you didn't pay an NRD they refund the payments minus a $20 admin. fee per payment.

Hope that helps.

Dredd_84
11-03-2017, 08:51 AM
It usually takes them 3-5 business days after the refunds have been scheduled. I'd email them and make sure they've scheduled the refunds.

The way it usually works is they keep the NRD, or if you didn't pay an NRD they refund the payments minus a $20 admin. fee per payment.

Hope that helps.

That definitely helps. Thank you very much. I knew I’d lose the NRD unfortunately. I’ll have to email them about the refunds for the payments. Thanks!

VS1976
11-03-2017, 09:49 AM
You don't necessary lose NRDs.... like product delays & 1 time NRD reimbursement back (though, I had 4 NRD refunded back to me when they started the deposit thing)..

john.van
11-03-2017, 05:23 PM
I got the Wolf predator NRD and it wasn't my 1st time cancelation.