PDA

View Full Version : Tweeterhead rewards program.

jeremydmc
12-09-2017, 01:56 PM
From their Facebook page!

TWEETERHEAD REWARDS PROGRAM:

Finally, a way to say THANK YOU to you folks that support us directly and really keep us going with your enthusiasm for what we are making!

Beginning with our Super Powers Harley Quinn Maquette, you will be receiving inside your box (didn't want to make you cut up the box like the old days) a proof of purchase. Each proof of purchase will have a value of $15.00 and can be used at any time on our exclusive products.

Redemption instructions will be included with the Proof of Purchase and you can use them one at a time or all at once.

One of our Super Powers Maquettes will also include a "free shipping" coupon for future purchases.

Thanks again for all your support and I hope these discounts will help with purchases in the future. The "Proofs of Purchase" cards will come with all future Tweeterhead Maquettes (not just the Super Powers" line.

Have an awesome weekend!!!

*****Until the new website is up and running here is the process for coupon codes.*****

Per email from Debbie @ Tweeterhead.

“Once we have our new site up and running there will be an option to use the coupon code. As of right now, I will have to do it manually. So when you want to order something, place the order as usual and then I will credit you on the second half when it comes due. Hope this makes sense!”

grphyx1
12-09-2017, 04:14 PM
This is a great rewards program. Considering how reasonably priced the statues are $15 is a good chunk of change

Primus
12-09-2017, 04:45 PM
I totally agree, very happy with this news. Looking forward to going deep in to this line.

Eky
12-09-2017, 05:17 PM
Awesome

Greatest reward for the greatest DC line :)

And to clarify:
what about the free shipping coupon for international fans ?

Mister H
12-09-2017, 06:10 PM
Tweeterhead keeps moving up in my book. Haven’t ordered anything yet, but I soon will.

Malvo
12-09-2017, 06:28 PM
Works out to approx. 5% of the purchase price. Very nice.

Philintheblank
12-09-2017, 06:34 PM
I wonder if these are associated with the buyer's account or just added in like a coupon. Might see some of these on the secondary market. Anyway, cool deal. Thanks for the post.

jeremydmc
09-04-2018, 04:46 PM
Updated the first post with the current way to use the "coupon codes".

Per email from Debbie @ Tweeterhead.

“Once we have our new site up and running there will be an option to use the coupon code. As of right now, I will have to do it manually. So when you want to order something, place the order as usual and then I will credit you on the second half when it comes due. Hope this makes sense!”

AlexLothos
09-04-2018, 04:49 PM
Tweeterhead keeps moving up in my book. Haven’t ordered anything yet, but I soon will.

I feel the same way!