PDA

View Full Version : Terminator Genisys 1/1 Endoskeleton v2

Pages : [1] 2

Python
07-29-2018, 05:11 PM
So there's a new life size endo....

"We showed off a new version of a life-size Endoskeleton that is a work in progress between us and Toynami. It's triple chrome plated and not fully painted yet."

https://i.imgur.com/X7scmcs.jpg

El Diablo
07-29-2018, 05:28 PM
Like that, love the pose

Adam_Warlock
07-29-2018, 11:49 PM
The one leg slightly up pose? :doh!:

67L88Stingray
07-29-2018, 11:51 PM
They talked about this a while back, glad they are still doing it. I wonder if my V1 will be done before this comes out...

qz33
07-29-2018, 11:53 PM
That looks fantastic.

HARD
07-30-2018, 12:25 AM

What is your problem?

El Diablo
07-30-2018, 02:29 AM

Looks more like he’s mid stride and stepping on the debris rather than being a static one leg up pose to me.

Kriegsfuerst
07-30-2018, 05:41 AM
They talked about this a while back, glad they are still doing it. I wonder if my V1 will be done before this comes out...

On their Facebook page they stated that those customers, who are still waiting for their open life-size order will get this one instead

Kriegsfuerst
07-30-2018, 05:44 AM
This new versions looks definitely better in simply all aspects ! I mean the triple plated chrome looks just fantastic. Unfortunately they stated on their Facebook page that this is just the unfinished prototype and all the weathering / painting effects haven't done yet on this one. I would prefer it as shiny as possible and I just hope they won't change it too much into battle damaged finish. I also like the better pose, the base and most of all: there is no ugly supporting frame this time, which made version 1 look like a gigantic Hot Toys' figure ! I sooooooo will order this one too

67L88Stingray
07-30-2018, 06:38 AM
This new versions looks definitely better in simply all aspects ! I mean the triple plated chrome looks just fantastic. Unfortunately they stated on their Facebook page that this is just the unfinished prototype and all the weathering / painting effects haven't done yet on this one. I would prefer it as shiny as possible and I just hope they won't change it too much into battle damaged finish. I also like the better pose, the base and most of all: there is no ugly supporting frame this time, which made version 1 look like a gigantic Hot Toys' figure ! I sooooooo will order this one too

I like that this one has a nicer base and no frame, but I have mixed feeling about it if that is the case. I really liked the finish on the V1 not being chrome and what was in the movie plus made in the US.

franktank
07-30-2018, 07:37 AM
What was the price point on the first version they sold?

clutch
07-30-2018, 10:02 AM
This one looks elegant and alive and makes me want one now.

Atheris
07-30-2018, 12:01 PM
Better!

Chris

Dirt Torpedo
07-30-2018, 01:26 PM
To be released in time for the premier of Terminator 10.

Darth Milo
07-30-2018, 02:09 PM
Much better pose.. looks more menacing now.

oddlysober
07-30-2018, 05:55 PM
[QUOTE=Dirt Torpedo;5638010]To be released in time for the premier of Terminator 10.[/QUOTE

Dude, do you think it'll come with a Terminator themed vodka as an exclusive?

67L88Stingray
07-30-2018, 11:05 PM
What was the price point on the first version they sold?

$7500

67L88Stingray
07-31-2018, 12:35 AM
Are there going to be swap out parts to this like was supposed to be on the previous version that never materialized?

67L88Stingray
07-31-2018, 12:37 AM
On their Facebook page they stated that those customers, who are still waiting for their open life-size order will get this one instead

When did you see that? I looked there and can't find it. Never got notification from CC about any change, last I head mine was supposed to be done last October and we are now almost to August.

franktank
07-31-2018, 06:41 AM
When did you see that? I looked there and can't find it. Never got notification from CC about any change, last I head mine was supposed to be done last October and we are now almost to August.

I heard them say that too on Facebook. One of the lives I think.

67L88Stingray
07-31-2018, 06:52 AM
I heard them say that too on Facebook. One of the lives I think.

Oh, a video, I was looking for it written somewhere. I thought I saw all the vids, will have to rewatch some.

franktank
07-31-2018, 08:43 AM
Oh, a video, I was looking for it written somewhere. I thought I saw all the vids, will have to rewatch some.

Save you some time... I think it was Paul speaking and/or being interviewed.

67L88Stingray
07-31-2018, 04:54 PM
Save you some time... I think it was Paul speaking and/or being interviewed.

The most recent one? I watched/listened to that yesterday while doing some work and didn't hear that part, but might have missed it.

franktank
07-31-2018, 05:46 PM
The most recent one? I watched/listened to that yesterday while doing some work and didn't hear that part, but might have missed it.

I swear there was a video. I could be mistaken. I couldn't find it either. I thought it was paul talkin at comic con but maybe it was some other random person interviewing him at the convention.

But anyway here it is in writing at least:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlbXugklQ6z/?taken-by=chroniclecollectibles

"chroniclecollectiblesOur new Endoskeleton is just a work in progress but one that George at @toynami and Paul wanted to show. It’s triple chrome plated and not fully painted yet. Paul will be flying to LA after the show to paint and weather this guy.

If you’re one of our two customers still owed a Life-Size Endo then you will be getting this updated version.

Again, this is triple chrome plating NOT paint.

It needs changes, but we are soooo close.

This was a lot of work and we hope you guys like it. This will only be available through Toynami and our website. Want to see more? #chroniclecollectibles #chronicle #ComicCon #ComicCon2018 #SDCC2018 #SDCC #terminator"

67L88Stingray
07-31-2018, 06:03 PM
Interesting, thanks for digging that up. Not sure I am quite happy with how this turned out, I was really looking forward to how they were going to get the paint just perfect and shiner than the Blue ream ones(not to mention even more wait time after years already). I do like the base better, but not sure about the tradeoff. If these are getting weapons I might be ok with it, just not sure right now.

Kriegsfuerst
07-31-2018, 06:25 PM

They posted it on July 19, 6:34 p.m. on their FB page

67L88Stingray
07-31-2018, 10:42 PM
They posted it on July 19, 6:34 p.m. on their FB page

Thanks for the info.

jaxon
08-01-2018, 05:50 AM
I like the pose, look forward to seeing this with a black wash to bring out the details.

Enforcer
08-05-2018, 03:42 PM
It looks 'aight but I'm kind of hoping for a new 1:1 bust with the chrome. That would be grand.

oddlysober
08-05-2018, 09:46 PM
It looks 'aight but I'm kind of hoping for a new 1:1 bust with the chrome. That would be grand.

Agreed, The new 1/2 scale bust will be getting the chrome treatment, why not the full 1:1 endobust?

67L88Stingray
08-05-2018, 10:08 PM
Agreed, The new 1/2 scale bust will be getting the chrome treatment, why not the full 1:1 endobust?

Those were already made and sold out. Can't imagine them re-releasing it again in chrome.

oddlysober
08-06-2018, 01:48 PM
I was actually thinking about a full torso bust and not the one that was originally released. Who knows, if there's enough interest out there, maybe CC will consider it.

67L88Stingray
08-06-2018, 09:04 PM
I was actually thinking about a full torso bust and not the one that was originally released. Who knows, if there's enough interest out there, maybe CC will consider it.
Similar to the 1/2 they are doing or more like the old HCG with the arms and everything?

Darth Milo
08-19-2018, 12:50 PM
Too rich for my blood but this thing looks freakin' awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arovoy-EOpY

Enforcer
08-19-2018, 02:20 PM
Maybe being produced in China will lower the price considerably from the previous version. That mia piece was pretty up there.

67L88Stingray
08-19-2018, 05:34 PM
Maybe being produced in China will lower the price considerably from the previous version. That mia piece was pretty up there.

It will still probably cost more.

Kriegsfuerst
01-22-2019, 05:38 AM
Any info if this life-size will ever happen ?

67L88Stingray
01-25-2019, 11:26 AM
Its up for PO at Cinemaquette, $10K http://cinemaquette.com/replicas/cinemaquette_presents_life_size_genisys_endoskeleton

Atheris
01-25-2019, 11:35 AM
So hold on a minute, P1 can make a 1:2 T-800 (from the original film) for $2000 and incredible quality.

Then here comes Chronicle with its 1:1 T-800 (from a sh!tty movie everyone pretends didn't happen) and is asking $11,000 US :itsb:

I'm sorry, for 9x the price of a 1:2, what more am I getting here? That's not even including shipping yet lol

Let me also throw some other numbers at you. If you're a Canadian resident, that's $15,000 with the exchange rate alone + $2300 customs fees and lets say $1300 for shipping....for a grand total of $18,600 :laugh:

Chronicle smoking that really good sh!t.

Chris

Kriegsfuerst
01-25-2019, 11:42 AM
Chronicle bragged last year, that this endo will exclusively be available to be ordered from their homepage and now it's distributed by Cinemaquette??

Atheris
01-25-2019, 12:13 PM
Chronicle bragged last year, that this endo will exclusively be available to be ordered from their homepage and now it's distributed by Cinemaquette??

Not enough reach on their own site. Cinemaquette adds credibility and expected level of quality to get those orders in.

You know, I was just thinking, in a few years the average person will be able to 3D print stuff like this for a grand or two. Then bring it to their local painter or bodyshop even, in this case, and have them painted up for a few hundred bucks. Can you imagine spending 11k on a statue, then looking back a few years later and saying, what the hell was I thinking??

Chris

qz33
01-25-2019, 02:11 PM
This is for people with so much money they would never be looking back.

People think 3D printing will never be mainstream or can't be accessible but it will.

A.I. will be able to dye or paint the stuff too.

Atheris
01-25-2019, 02:26 PM
Their regular stuff sells, just ok, so they thought pandering to billionaires was the next logical step in their evolution? LoL

I make pretty good cash, but even I could never invent a single reason to justify spending that kind of money on this.

Unless I was really really really drunk and added to cart, only to regret it the next morning. Has happened a few times...not proud of it lol

Chris

Vader
01-25-2019, 02:54 PM
Was the sideshow t2 version (version 2) chrome plated or just painted like the bust? the 1:1 bust was just painted.

Atheris
01-25-2019, 10:24 PM
Pretty sure SS's was plated.

Chronicles was painted silver for some reason lol

Chris

Chronicle CS
01-25-2019, 11:56 PM
Happy to give some info on the 1:1 Endoskeleton.

When comparing something like this to a 1:2 version, no offense it's not even in the same category. Nor is the 1:1 Terminator 2 Endoskeleton. I should know I produced the masters for the Sideshow 1:1 and helped with the HCG 1:2 version produced years ago.

The T2 Endo is about 150 individual pieces and we were able to combine pieces during production and we got it under 100.

Then each piece is triple chrome pated, copper, nickel then chrome. On the clean versions each one needed to be buffed and body shopped for perfection. If there was a flaw, well we sold those later as battle damaged versions.

The Genysis Endo is a beast, it's nearly 300 individual pieces and we didn't combine or re-sculpt any of the pieces or flood them in any way. That combined with custom machined parts and six different size cable housing and hose. Each one of the Genisys Endos are clean and the plating has to stand up to scrutiny.

The Plating has gone up in cost over the years and again comparing this Endo to a 1:2 is no comparison at all.

Chronicle will offer the piece on Monday and our payment plans will apply to this piece.

Limited to 100 Pieces.

Paul

ONEYE
01-26-2019, 12:04 AM
http://cinemaquette.com/replicas/cinemaquette_presents_life_size_genisys_endoskeleton?zenid=1sfjes593frp7a12k7e9e036u0

67L88Stingray
01-26-2019, 12:42 AM
Pretty sure SS's was plated.

Chronicles was painted silver for some reason lol

Chris

As usual no idea what you are talking about, every post you just made is laughable, so glad to see your lovely green troll face here again...

Kriegsfuerst
01-26-2019, 04:15 AM
Chronicle will offer the piece on Monday and our payment plans will apply to this piece.

Paul

Thanks for the info Paul. Since you've presented this baby last SDCC at your booth, it didn't leave my mind. I just hope you will make it also available for international customers like the first version. Costed some serious money for the airfreight but it was all worth it.

Kefka2200
01-26-2019, 09:30 AM
This piece is going to be amazing. Best of luck to whoever can afford it! I am still trying to figure out how to buy the 1:5 rex lol. I wish I could buy this.

Atheris
01-26-2019, 04:02 PM
As usual no idea what you are talking about, every post you just made is laughable, so glad to see your lovely green troll face here again...

https://media.giphy.com/media/tL4jLpgqHA2ty/giphy.gif

Chris

Atheris
01-26-2019, 04:10 PM
Happy to give some info on the 1:1 Endoskeleton.

When comparing something like this to a 1:2 version, no offense it's not even in the same category. Nor is the 1:1 Terminator 2 Endoskeleton. I should know I produced the masters for the Sideshow 1:1 and helped with the HCG 1:2 version produced years ago.

The T2 Endo is about 150 individual pieces and we were able to combine pieces during production and we got it under 100.

Then each piece is triple chrome pated, copper, nickel then chrome. On the clean versions each one needed to be buffed and body shopped for perfection. If there was a flaw, well we sold those later as battle damaged versions.

The Genysis Endo is a beast, it's nearly 300 individual pieces and we didn't combine or re-sculpt any of the pieces or flood them in any way. That combined with custom machined parts and six different size cable housing and hose. Each one of the Genisys Endos are clean and the plating has to stand up to scrutiny.

The Plating has gone up in cost over the years and again comparing this Endo to a 1:2 is no comparison at all.

Limited to 100 Pieces.

Paul

I was referring to the P1 1:2 Endo. The HCG version was a disaster on the production end.

I can appreciate all the extra effort and detail being put into making these. But surely you don't believe people will pay 11k for it? For international buyers its more like 20k. In my opinion, these are priced 4-5k to high.

Chris

BillyCurly
01-26-2019, 11:19 PM
I was referring to the P1 1:2 Endo. The HCG version was a disaster on the production end.

I can appreciate all the extra effort and detail being put into making these. But surely you don't believe people will pay 11k for it? For international buyers its more like 20k. In my opinion, these are priced 4-5k to high.

Chris

I agree, you would have to be NUTS to pay $11 000usd plus shipping. For a canadian that would turn into about $15000 plus the shipping, plus the import and taxes. SO ya, just under $20 000cdn for THIS. I have the sideshow one for $5000usd. HALF the price. Cinemaquette and Chronicle is out to lunch if they think this will sell, especially when the first version was around $6000 or $7000 tops. I almost bought one. But this price, is insane.

Kriegsfuerst
01-27-2019, 04:26 AM
Guys, the first endo from Sideshow costed US$ 4'995.- or US$ 5'995.- to be honest I don't even remember anymore because it was 14 years ago ! 14 years!! Back then how much did a Premium Format cost? Sideshow probably didn't even produce 1:4 scales back then. My first PF costed US$ 225.- and what are the prices now ? They doubled! So it's pretty logical that a chrome plated life size today comes with this price tag. What is way more frustrating: it looks that Chronicle doesn't ship international anymore. At least not this endo. Cinemaquette doesn't either. They never did. But why Chronicle has announced to ship this endo only domestic, I really don't know. All us international customers we know the deal about expenisve shipping costs, import taxes, VAT, but this has come to the next level it seems. Us internaional customers we go out empty !

67L88Stingray
01-27-2019, 08:48 AM
I agree, you would have to be NUTS to pay $11 000usd plus shipping. For a canadian that would turn into about $15000 plus the shipping, plus the import and taxes. SO ya, just under $20 000cdn for THIS. I have the sideshow one for $5000usd. HALF the price. Cinemaquette and Chronicle is out to lunch if they think this will sell, especially when the first version was around $6000 or $7000 tops. I almost bought one. But this price, is insane.

It's 10K now, not 11K. Sideshow one is 7K NOT 5k, and the 1st CC one was $7500 3 years ago. The SS one is not even in the same league, plus that one will eventually destroy itself due to low quality materials and design that causes leaning. Even the old original real chrome SS one isn't comparable to this, I know, I have one of them.

67L88Stingray
01-27-2019, 08:57 AM

Chris
HCG one was very well done for the time, apart from the teeth which seem to be a stumbling block on most endos anyway. The later Sideshow reissues were not the same quality, but I had one of the real original 500 and it was a great piece.

Also, stop complaining about your weak currency, I see it in a lot of threads and honestly nobody cares. Manufacturers can't price these cheaper just to make up for your low value money and idiotic taxes. Plus I thought you said you were rich anyway? :rolleyes:

Kefka2200
01-27-2019, 10:52 AM
Yeah I don’t think people understand inflation and the way the world works. Furthermore, a company can’t price something so that it’ll be perfectly affordable for anyone in the world who is interested. It’s not their fault that you have ridiculous customs fees, but more to the point: the pieces you’re pricing out are over a decade old. When I come across a statue I want, but can’t afford to import it because I have to go through third party channels and the price tag keeps getting bigger, I don’t buy it. Simple.

Bottom line: it’s an amazing piece that is going to sell. Easily.

Atheris
01-27-2019, 12:38 PM
It's 10K now, not 11K. Sideshow one is 6K NOT 5k, and the 1st CC one was $7500 3 years ago. The SS one is not even in the same league, plus that one will eventually destroy itself due to low quality materials and design that causes leaning. Even the old original real chrome SS one isn't comparable to this, I know, I have one of them.

HCG one was very well done for the time, apart from the teeth which seem to be a stumbling block on most endos anyway. The later Sideshow reissues were not the same quality, but I had one of the real original 500 and it was a great piece.

Also, stop complaining about your weak currency, I see it in a lot of threads and honestly nobody cares. Manufacturers can't price these cheaper just to make up for your low value money and idiotic taxes. Plus I thought you said you were rich anyway? :rolleyes:

Chronicles spokesman has entered the building everyone, to straighten things out...

https://media1.tenor.com/images/9fafaadb1de32af24ef145f2aca2012a/tenor.gif?itemid=12716527

Chris

oddlysober
01-27-2019, 01:48 PM
It's 10K now, not 11K. Sideshow one is 6K NOT 5k, and the 1st CC one was $7500 3 years ago. The SS one is not even in the same league, plus that one will eventually destroy itself due to low quality materials and design that causes leaning. Even the old original real chrome SS one isn't comparable to this, I know, I have one of them.

So, you already have CC's latest full size endoskeleton?

67L88Stingray
01-27-2019, 07:53 PM
Chronicles spokesman has entered the building everyone, to straighten things out...

Chris
Someone has to balance out the green troll that lurks here and keeps saying he won't be back yet never goes away. :jedidual:

67L88Stingray
01-27-2019, 08:01 PM
So, you already have CC's latest full size endoskeleton?

No, I tried to get the previous version and it sold out. This new version I can see from the pics how much more detailed it is vs the SS one I have (provided of course the factory can reproduce). The more refined Endo design accounts for part of that.

I initially didn't love the pose, but the more I look at it the more alive it looks. Compared to the previous static one they did and the SS offerings I think it works well. I hope the factory can nail this.

Adam_Warlock
01-28-2019, 12:32 AM
They took the classic sideshow one leg up pose and blew it up to 1:1 scale. Lol not menacing at all. Endo looks like he's trying to model.

BillyCurly
01-28-2019, 01:50 AM
Move on!

Kriegsfuerst
01-28-2019, 04:08 AM
A sad day for international customers. Chronicle just confirmed on their Facebook that they will not deliver to international customers. It is their decision and I have to accept it. I'm not here to tell them, how to do business. I have no clue how high their share of foreign customers is compared to their whole customer base. Our number is probably not crucial enough.
Well I can only speak for my self. I paied about US$ 2'000.- for shipping and import taxes last time, when Chronicle shipped their endo directly to my address in Europe. That was 2 years ago. Today these costs would probably be around 2.5k or 3k at the most. Still a lot of money sure, but if I choose to order it through Cinemaquette's distribution channesl I would have to pay additionally 5 to 6k. I'm out !
I envy all American citicens who will order it. Enjoy your privilege.

67L88Stingray
01-28-2019, 04:59 AM
A sad day for international customers. Chronicle just confirmed on their Facebook that they will not deliver to international customers. It is their decision and I have to accept it. I'm not here to tell them, how to do business. I have no clue how high their share of foreign customers is compared to their whole customer base. Our number is probably not crucial enough.
Well I can only speak for my self. I paied about US$ 2'000.- for shipping and import taxes last time, when Chronicle shipped their endo directly to my address in Europe. That was 2 years ago. Today these costs would probably be around 2.5k or 3k at the most. Still a lot of money sure, but if I choose to order it through Cinemaquette's distribution channesl I would have to pay additionally 5 to 6k. I'm out !
I envy all American citicens who will order it. Enjoy your privilege.
Can you get a freight forwarder to help?

generalzodlives
01-28-2019, 09:21 AM
Anyone who expected the price to stay the same as the first Chronicle 1:1 Endoskeleton isn't being realistic. You're being even more ridiculous thinking this would be at the same price point as something made by a different company a decade ago. Prices for everything have gone up considerably just over the last few years. Plus, the expensive chrome process sure as hell wasn't going to make the price go down.

I have the first version of Chronicle's endoskeleton and love it. I'm considering getting this one as well because I know it's going to be amazing.

Kriegsfuerst
01-28-2019, 10:30 AM
Can you get a freight forwarder to help?

Chronicle doesn‘t accept international orders at all. My only option is to wait until it might appear on eBay. But the risk there is too high

Finder40
01-28-2019, 11:36 AM
Chronicle doesn‘t accept international orders at all. My only option is to wait until it might appear on eBay. But the risk there is too high

I spoke to them about the 1/5 Full Rex as it was only shipment to the U.S they said they're happy for me to arrange my own courier so I ordered it are you sure its not the same in this case?

BillyCurly
01-28-2019, 07:12 PM
Majorly overpriced item IMO from a majorly poor film. And yes prices do go up, but not $3500usd in 3 years. $11 000usd plus shipping for THIS is easily $3000usd too much, maybe more considering its not even the classic T800. My god, the new terminator film is even trying to pretend that this movie and design was never made. And for that price, it doesnt even come with any guns. Brutal.

EVERY terminator chrome product has had problems. But I can honestly say I have NO PROBLEMS with my T800, which I DID buy for $4999 plus a discounted international shipping for only $250usd. No leaning problems or anything like that and it came with two guns and lights AND it was the CLASSIC design. And no this price is not from 10 or 15 years ago, its from barely 2 years ago I bought it from a shop that carried sideshow products. It was not a product either that was sitting around as it was made to order and I had to wait for sideshow to send them one do to back order. THAT was a deal for a model that people want.

I will say that the MORE ADVANCED look with all the new hoses and pieces looks more complex, and new chest piece and all to make it look completely like a different model but that does not make it better or more sought after. I GUARANTEE if you took a POLL what people want more, the classic PLAIN T-800 or the more advanced 300 extra piece T-800 from Genysis, It would be a landslide. This is the licence Chronicle has, so this is why they are building it. Its a good job, not saying its not, but its not ICONIC enough or from a blockbuster movie that broke records for them to expect people to shell out $11 000usd plus shipping and tax. I dont care if you say early bird price, they had the same on the one from 3 years ago from Blue Realm as well and believe that it was under $7000. I put a down payment on one cause I got caught up in the hype, but the more problems that kept coming up with the PAINT, not chrome and switching companies and new longer wait times, it gave me time to think I really didnt want it. The classic is what people will ALWAYS remeber and I could spend my money on something better.

NOW there offering it again, probably made in CHINA now and not usa, but I COULD be wrong, but no matter what process is done, there is and will always be problems with Triple plated chrome. Its a hard process and alot of problems arise and alot of waste as well. SO now the same machine is $3500 more, with a wierd pose that I agree, looks like a model and not agressive. The best pose to this day is the one Cinemaquette did when steve wang sculpted the pose. That was awesome.

Bottom line, prices go up, thats a given, but this much and for THIS model is way too much. And now that Chronicle has cut out international fans which would take alot of orders out of there pockets, there is NO WAY this USA only product will ever sell 100 units. I could be wrong, but I would put money on it.

This unit should be NO MORE than $8500usd TOPS with raised prices and no extras like guns. And before Stingray says Im just jealous and upset I cant afford this and thats why Im saying my point of view, let me assure you money has nothing to do with it.

Actually it DOES, but not that I cant afford it. I could no problem, as I think Chris as well could too, its just TOO MUCH for this product and model. Its that simple. I know prices have gone up, on everything, even Sideshows classic T800 is up another $1000 I think putting it at $7000. And it comes with two guns. Thats why I think with all these extra hoses and pistons and whatever else might be worth an extra $1500 to $2000 MAX and Im being very generous with that.

Cutting out the international fan, BAD MOVE, BAD BAD MOVE for Chronicle. I personally could order to my sisters in usa and pick up like I do alot of product, but they are cutting there wrists keeping it in USA only.

I have a huge collection, one that Ive never shared, but I can assure you, that $5000 to $6000usd would be one of my cheapest pieces as im a lifesize collector and only commission lifesize silicone statues, usually one offs. Hell I even comissioned a lifesize queen alien designed and sculpted from scratch by the great bruce hansing to my liking as a one off. So before anyone says that guys like me and chris are just jealous, I cant speak for chris, but my collection alone is worth around half a million dollars, give or take, so to buy this would be a drop in the hat for me. So there is no jealousy, no hatred, no envy, in my opinion. Im not bragging, people can afford lots of things from cars to electronics, I just always invested into my collection. I dont even spend money on smokes or coffee.

I WILL say I think they did a nice job, and I probably would buy it, if I thought it was worth the money, and YES Stingray, us canadians pay twice as much as you at the end of the day because of taxes and dollar exchange, that is no reason for you to attack us and tell us to stop complaining, your dam right were going to complain, because its a fact of life. So when we buy something, we really have to be really invested in it to drop that kind of coin. Bottom line, ITS NOT WORTH it!!!

You bought one, GOOD FOR YOU, be happy you bought it and be happy that you think it will be flawless,even tho there is not one out yet for people to review yet. There are ALWAYS problems that arise, nothing is perfect. But keep that to yourself, be happy you spent all that money and got what you want. But stop, STOP ranting that its worth every penny and anyone who says its not is pretty much an idiot. Thats why people have OPINIONS.

IF I hate it, why should that matter to you. If you like it, great, be happy and leave it at that. But dont rag on people that dont agree with you and think its a waste of money or priced way too high or that the design is simply not cannon. Just be happy and stop trying to defend it like if you dont, you wont feel good about your purchase.

Im glad you like it, its a nice piece, but you paid too much for it. Thats my opinion and im entitled to it. Does our opinions really hurt you that much, that you have to call names and attack guys like chris? Its not mature, so get over it and movie on.

If one day this thing is for sale somewhere at a more reasonable price and someone is just trying to move it, maybe I would consider, but for now, I have way better things to spend my money on. Ill love my $5000 T800 lifesize from sideshow much more than I would on something more than twice the price from a movie I watched once! To each their own. Thats all that matters. Dont take things so freakin personal like someone called your mamma a bad name. :drama:

ONEYE
01-28-2019, 08:30 PM
They took the classic sideshow one leg up pose and blew it up to 1:1 scale. Lol not menacing at all. Endo looks like he's trying to model.

Can you hear it? Yes, that's the sound of me rolling my eyes.

ONEYE
01-28-2019, 08:31 PM
Not enough reach on their own site. Cinemaquette adds credibility and expected level of quality to get those orders in.

You know, I was just thinking, in a few years the average person will be able to 3D print stuff like this for a grand or two. Then bring it to their local painter or bodyshop even, in this case, and have them painted up for a few hundred bucks. Can you imagine spending 11k on a statue, then looking back a few years later and saying, what the hell was I thinking??

Chris

No, I don't want to think about that. :D

Kefka2200
01-28-2019, 08:31 PM
Paul went over the Endo today in the live chat. Anyone with reservations about this thing shouldn't anymore. Very impressive. I wish I could afford it.

BillyCurly
01-28-2019, 08:49 PM
I truly hope anyone who wants one can afford it and gets one and is happy with it. It IS a nice piece. I just love the original more and find it too expensive for my taste. Cheers

67L88Stingray
01-29-2019, 12:13 AM
many words

Glad you got a deal on the SS version, but that really has no bearing on today's prices(They are currently only $3K more right now as you said). Plus that piece does see some of them lean eventually and/or have finish issues. Many pics floating around. It's the reason I passed and hunted down a V1.

As for international complaints about shipping/taxes/etc...It happens on every piece, every time. I understand you guys need to factor that in, but that shouldn't be a reason to say something is overpriced when that has no bearing on someone else's final price is all I meant. I only got snarky because "he" has history here, I didn't mean to throw all international collectors out of consideration.

I really don't understand why CC won't even sell these out of the US, especially to established customers, that does seem odd I grant you. I know there is a lot of fraud or could even be currency conversion issues. I would ask before you give up or wait till the price goes up.

These new ones are China (as were the parts made for Blue Realm version), they just assembled and painted them in the US. Those were SUPPOSED to be painted, as that is how the Endos were done in this film. It is a hard process to get them right and they didn't want to continue. Most people think chrome is correct anyway, so they switched for these new ones even though that probably adds a few K to the price which I am still not 100% agreed with until I see the final product. I remember Paul being frustrated about so many asking for chrome on the previous version so I assume that influenced this one.

#Brian
01-29-2019, 12:30 AM
BillyCurly, looking forward to your next novel. Are you doing a complete series or trilogy?:laugh:

HARD
01-29-2019, 01:10 AM
Paul went over the Endo today in the live chat. Anyone with reservations about this thing shouldn't anymore. Very impressive. I wish I could afford it.

He also said great things about the 1:4 Genisys Endoskeleton.

Kriegsfuerst
01-29-2019, 04:51 AM
@BillyCurly: good post. I only disagree in one point. The movie was bad indeed. I watched it once at the movie theater and since then I only watch the first 25, 30 minutes when it's nonsotp action. The rest of the movie I just ignore and try to forget. But the new design of the endoskeleton looks very sophisticated. If I'm honest, I only prefer the old design just because these movies were so much better.
But right now all I can think of is, I sooooooo want to see your collection my friend....

@67L88Stingray: I was one of these guys who criticised Chronicles back then for their decision to manufacture their life size endo silver painted and not chrome plaited. I already did when they brought the 1:1 bust/skull.
I also remember how Paul once stated to bring out a life-size Arnold bust, battle damaged with a chrome plated endo skull. A lot of talk....
Well at least he kept word with the chrome plated endoskeleton now, but leaving us international customers empty handed is not a wise decision.
With all the talk about the horrendous price of this endo, I'm one of the (stupid?) customers who would have been willing to pay the price of 10k plus direct shipping, but certainly no 16.5k plus shipping through Cinemaquetts distribution channel here in Europe.

67L88Stingray
01-29-2019, 06:59 AM
@67L88Stingray: I was one of these guys who criticised Chronicles back then for their decision to manufacture their life size endo silver painted and not chrome plaited. I already did when they brought the 1:1 bust/skull.
I also remember how Paul once stated to bring out a life-size Arnold bust, battle damaged with a chrome plated endo skull. A lot of talk....
Well at least he kept word with the chrome plated endoskeleton now, but leaving us international customers empty handed is not a wise decision.
With all the talk about the horrendous price of this endo, I'm one of the (stupid?) customers who would have been willing to pay the price of 10k plus direct shipping, but certainly no 16.5k plus shipping through Cinemaquetts distribution channel here in Europe.
Did you see how different the paint finish was on the US endos compared to that rather flat paint they had to use on the busts? I didn't care for how those looked at all either and sold mine, but the full endo paint was spectacular.

BillyCurly
01-29-2019, 10:21 AM
BillyCurly, looking forward to your next novel. Are you doing a complete series or trilogy?:laugh:

I may, if I have something important to say. You on the other hand, what was the point of your comment..........hmmmm have nothing better to do than make fun and crack some dumb joke only you are laughing at? Get a life dude. If you have nothing to say about this product, then what are you here for........to troll? Get a life!

BillyCurly
01-29-2019, 10:38 AM
Glad you got a deal on the SS version, but that really has no bearing on today's prices(They are currently only $3K more right now as you said). Plus that piece does see some of them lean eventually and/or have finish issues. Many pics floating around. It's the reason I passed and hunted down a V1.

As for international complaints about shipping/taxes/etc...It happens on every piece, every time. I understand you guys need to factor that in, but that shouldn't be a reason to say something is overpriced when that has no bearing on someone else's final price is all I meant. I only got snarky because "he" has history here, I didn't mean to throw all international collectors out of consideration.

I really don't understand why CC won't even sell these out of the US, especially to established customers, that does seem odd I grant you. I know there is a lot of fraud or could even be currency conversion issues. I would ask before you give up or wait till the price goes up.

These new ones are China (as were the parts made for Blue Realm version), they just assembled and painted them in the US. Those were SUPPOSED to be painted, as that is how the Endos were done in this film. It is a hard process to get them right and they didn't want to continue. Most people think chrome is correct anyway, so they switched for these new ones even though that probably adds a few K to the price which I am still not 100% agreed with until I see the final product. I remember Paul being frustrated about so many asking for chrome on the previous version so I assume that influenced this one.

Yes I got a deal, and the endo from sideshow was up until a couple months ago $5999. Now its $6999 full price. The CC model is promo now for $9999, if you buy soon, but there full price is $11 000usd. So its $4000 more when comparing full price to full price. Its only a thousand bucks cheaper for a couple months I believe.

My comment on it being too expensive was on the full price. YES, if I buy it as an international customer, then the price is out to lunch, but that is a decision a international customer has to make, is it worth it at that point. But my comment is on the full price of $11000, but even $10 000 plus shipping is still ALOT of money for an endo and not the model people know as iconic.

Nobody knows if there will be leaning problems or chrome problems with this one either, because its not out. But the chrome process is VERY hard to get perfect, which is why this price is so high. I bet they are anticipating alot of ruined pieces they cant use, so they need to cover themselves. True, sideshow used less than perfect chrome parts and used them to use on a battle damaged version to get there money back or make some money. Kinda smart thing to do especially for people that wanted a battle damaged one anyway.

And I completely agree, for all the international customers who have supported CC up to this very minute buying there product, and then to release something that some customers will want regardless of price, now they cant get? That is complete Horsesh*t. They should rethink this. BIG TIME. Why would any international customer continue to buy product from a company that maybe will sell this piece but the next piece they wont sell to international. I would walk away from that alone. But thats me.

Bottom line, money for me plays no part in my decision, I could get one, or two for that matter to build an army, lol, but for this model, no matter how good it looks, its easily in my mind $3000 too much, but I cant get it any way since Im not in the USA. Well I could , to my sisters and then pick it up, but then I got to rent a truck for something this big and heavy and drive 7 hours one way to pick it up and then deal with customs.

I shouldnt have to do that, and CC knows it. So again, they are really screwing themselves here if they dont reconsider this decision, ESPECIALLY when they offered the first one internationally and sideshow offers thiers internationally, so there is no good reason. Companies sell life size figures all around the world, and they all offer international sales. There may be a very short list of some that dont, but most do. Dont know what CC is thinking. Dumb move to say the least

Darth Milo
01-29-2019, 02:32 PM

Contact Shane from Secret Compass and ask about Lifeboat shipping:

With Lifeboat, you get your own USA address and a spot in our secure warehouse to store your packages. You can buy from any store in the USA, and have your packages shipped to us. At your request we can inspect them, combine them into a larger box, declare customs as you direct, and them ship them home to you. SAVE MONEY ON SHIPPING!

#Brian
01-29-2019, 05:59 PM
I may, if I have something important to say. You on the other hand, what was the point of your comment..........hmmmm have nothing better to do than make fun and crack some dumb joke only you are laughing at? Get a life dude. If you have nothing to say about this product, then what are you here for........to troll? Get a life!

Just trying to add some levity to the thread. It was getting so heated. It was not meant as a personal attack and I never said I didn't enjoy reading the post. If that makes me a Troll then whatever. You seem to take everything as an attack. Everyone is not your enemy, good God man, your post was so long and I made a joke about it and added a nice smiley so you would know it was not an attack.

I apologize that you can not take a light hearted joke and have to turn everything into world war 3. Life is short, your posts are not.

BillyCurly
01-29-2019, 08:08 PM
Just trying to add some levity to the thread. It was getting so heated. It was not meant as a personal attack and I never said I didn't enjoy reading the post. If that makes me a Troll then whatever. You seem to take everything as an attack. Everyone is not your enemy, good God man, your post was so long and I made a joke about it and added a nice smiley so you would know it was not an attack.

I apologize that you can not take a light hearted joke and have to turn everything into world war 3. Life is short, your posts are not.

Ya, your post read nothing as having fun, and your little laughing face did anything but say you were just joking.

Even now your making comments I TAKE EVERYTHING as an attack and that EVERYONE is my enemy. WHO are you to say that after one post. You dont know me at all, and then you make an apology on my behalf because you think your being funny? Again, your not funny, and your sarcastic apology you know where you can take that. If it was sincere, that would have been cool, but no, same stupid response.

And if things are too heated for your liking or my posts are too long for you to read, then dont read them. Simple as that. World war 3.............please. I pointed out that your comment was dumb and served no purpose, as does this one. MOVE ON!:doh!:

#Brian
01-29-2019, 10:39 PM
My sincere apologies to the forum members and Chronicle for my silly joke about a long post and bringing the thread off topic. I did not intend for this type of ugliness to derail the thread.
I realize now my humor was not justified or welcome. It was a severe lapse of judgment on my behalf.These discussions have no room for jokes or humor and add nothing of worth amongst the various opinions that are posted.

Bloodrayne
01-30-2019, 04:47 AM
My sincere apologies to the forum members and Chronicle for my silly joke about a long post and bringing the thread off topic. I did not intend for this type of ugliness to derail the thread.
I realize now my humor was not justified or welcome. It was a severe lapse of judgment on my behalf.These discussions have no room for jokes or humor and add nothing of worth amongst the various opinions that are posted.

Thank you.
Apology accepted. :D

generalzodlives
01-30-2019, 08:57 AM
I'd rather have more jokes than wordy diatribes.

Yes, it's expensive.
No, it's not the T1 or T2 Endoskeleton.

If those are deal breakers for you, then don't get it and move on to something else. Writing a Master's Thesis on why you're personally not getting it isn't going to change anyone else's mind.

franktank
01-30-2019, 09:11 AM
I'd rather have more jokes than wordy diatribes.

What’s a diatribe?....
Like Weight Watchers or something?!!!!

:-)

generalzodlives
01-30-2019, 09:49 AM
What’s a diatribe?....

I think it has something to do with testing your blood sugar before posting on forums. That's what I read on the interweb.

#Brian
01-30-2019, 10:07 AM
What’s a diatribe?....

Hey! Learn from my mistakes! NO JOKING ALLOWED! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

On a serious note: I am not picking this up personally but am curious about the support system. I see the rods in the bottom of the feet and wonder if these extend internally past the knees. It seems to me the knees would be a weak point if not reinforced internally.

I have faith that Paul knows how to engineer these endos as he has made many before, just curious about this if anyone has info to share...

clutch
01-30-2019, 12:22 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/8a/8ab76323157ab7272fe842a794e454d00063dcdedddaf0f21a613a148115b9e9.jpg

#Brian
01-30-2019, 04:39 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/8a/8ab76323157ab7272fe842a794e454d00063dcdedddaf0f21a613a148115b9e9.jpg

You know Paul's last name is Francis? Lol I hope he does not think you're directing that post at him.:crazy:

ONEYE
01-30-2019, 06:00 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/SKKHHXkK/onthelist.jpg

Kriegsfuerst
01-31-2019, 03:28 AM
I appreciated Billy Curly's longer post. For some reason I get a feeling that not very much people in here are genuinly interested to discuss the endoskeleton itself. Sure a forum is a place where everybody can post his/her opinion. I can speak only for myself, I don't visit 99,999 % of all threats in here, simply because I'm not interested in 99,999 % of the statues, sculpts, topics. So let me ask you then, who has already ordered this upcoming life-size endo ?

Darth Milo
01-31-2019, 11:38 AM
I appreciated Billy Curly's longer post. For some reason I get a feeling that not very much people in here are genuinly interested to discuss the endoskeleton itself. Sure a forum is a place where everybody can post his/her opinion. I can speak only for myself, I don't visit 99,999 % of all threats in here, simply because I'm not interested in 99,999 % of the statues, sculpts, topics. So let me ask you then, who has already ordered this upcoming life-size endo ?

Have you read my reply?

Kriegsfuerst
01-31-2019, 03:00 PM
@Darth Milo: yes thanks man. I forgot to answer. I know about these kind of services already. This might work for "normal" orders eligible to be shipped by U.S. postal service but I doubt it will work with a whole pallet. And besides I wouldn't take the risk for a 10k order. But I appreciate your help.

Me personally I have written off this endo. I even offered Chronicle to pay for transportation from Cinemaquette to their office/warehouse in Texas and then the airfreight to my country. But I got the same concise style reply, that they can not ship outside the U.S. due to licensing agreement blah blah blah...
I found 3 dealers in Germany who offer their endo in the meantime for whoopping Euro 14'500 shipping NOT included ! (that's US$ 16.5k), but I don't live in Germany and Cinemaquette doesn't have a distributor in my country. I would have to pay additional transportation plus import taxes / fees.... no thanks !
Chronicle has become a big disappointment but hey, there are two pretty cool life-size Terminator related busts coming from Queen Studios in China. And my country has a free trade agreement with China, so Chronicle - who ?

Scorpion1981
01-31-2019, 05:20 PM
I ordered this beauty.

wayne-m0
01-31-2019, 06:17 PM
Hi everyone,

Well I have been reading this thread with interest and have always wanted a lifesize Endo.

So for those who live outside the USA, I must add for the record that I live in the UK and have reserved one.

I will be selling two Sideshow Terminator Endo's in order to get this piece but the added detailing and looks are enough for me and the limited edition size at 100 also is an added incentive.

wayne-m0
01-31-2019, 06:22 PM
And for anyone who lives in the UK, I am due two of the Sideshow lifesize V2 Endos both brand new and due release around Jun-Aug time this year. Both will be available for sale if anyone interested. I'll keep everyone posted as and when this version comes along but for me, it has that wow factor and will likely be the grail piece of the collection. So, take it from me, its possible to get one into the UK if you find a supplier to ship it. Not cheap but then its my choice and I am happy with that and each to their own as they say.

Chronicle CS
02-01-2019, 01:00 PM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51313252_10216319240106334_168907019208622080_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=be8eb061682f7b700aae67e4174974ab&oe=5CFD467E

Chronicle CS
02-01-2019, 03:14 PM
If you are willing to purchase and Endo and willing to pay exact shipping to your location, drop me an email please.

Paul

pfrancis@chroniclecollectibles.com

#Brian
02-01-2019, 03:54 PM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51313252_10216319240106334_168907019208622080_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=be8eb061682f7b700aae67e4174974ab&oe=5CFD467E

:hilarious:
..and then offer personalized customer service!:goodpost:

thedarkknight77
02-02-2019, 07:59 AM
I frankly am amazed that there are 100 people willing to pay $10,000 for a statue. I also love the fact that international customers are pissed that they cannot buy this piece. Granted this is pretty much the most amazing statue I have ever seen. Clearly we are all living better than most of the world.

wayne-m0
02-03-2019, 05:53 AM
Mate, international customers can buy this piece, it just adds to the pain the shipping and import taxes. Look at the quality of the piece and detail compared to the sideshow. That and the limited edition release of 100 compared to many many many more released by Sideshow with no limit to release, adds up to a piece which will only go up in value. I don't care about the future value however, for me I want a grail of a piece on display which I can enjoy for years to come. Some pay much much more for a painting for example. Its all about what floats yer boat!!! You only live once after all!!!!!

Kriegsfuerst
02-03-2019, 08:47 AM
If you are willing to purchase and Endo and willing to pay exact shipping to your location, drop me an email please.

Paul

sweet - I've sent you an e-mail

csutkakoma
02-05-2019, 09:46 AM
Mate, international customers can buy this piece, it just adds to the pain the shipping and import taxes. Look at the quality of the piece and detail compared to the sideshow. That and the limited edition release of 100 compared to many many many more released by Sideshow with no limit to release, adds up to a piece which will only go up in value. I don't care about the future value however, for me I want a grail of a piece on display which I can enjoy for years to come. Some pay much much more for a painting for example. Its all about what floats yer boat!!! You only live once after all!!!!!

The Genisys endo wont go up in value. It is from a very bad movie...the worst of the franchise, also the design is not the original one. It wont be a grail peace IMO ever. I am sticking with prime 1 The Terminator endo...even if it is not 1/1.

daz1999
02-05-2019, 11:21 AM
You may get lucky and find a keen buyer after it sells out but I agree it won’t go up in value, a small loss or breaking even is pretty much the norm on something like this, I’m guessing if you’re buying this in the first place none of this will bother you however

Adam_Warlock
02-05-2019, 12:15 PM
COME AT ME POSE!

wayne-m0
02-05-2019, 04:15 PM
I agree the movie was not the best far from it, however its all about a personal preference. For me the Chronicle piece looks stunning in detail and has that added quality for me. So this is the one I am settling for and will certainly be the centre piece of my collection and a keeper! Each to their own as they say. Only time will answer as for the future of these pieces!

67L88Stingray
02-05-2019, 08:00 PM
The Genisys endo wont go up in value. It is from a very bad movie...the worst of the franchise, also the design is not the original one. It wont be a grail peace IMO ever. I am sticking with prime 1 The Terminator endo...even if it is not 1/1.
Is that a joke? You literally have the "genisys" predator in your avatar. That movie was much worse than genisys and people still love that pred as a standalone design apart from the movie. This endo will be appreciated more in the future just like TX was/is from the even worse T3 movie.

csutkakoma
02-06-2019, 06:09 AM
Is that a joke? You literally have the "genisys" predator in your avatar. That movie was much worse than genisys and people still love that pred as a standalone design apart from the movie. This endo will be appreciated more in the future just like TX was/is from the even worse T3 movie.

Dude if you are okay with it more power to you...but it wont go up in value at all. You can count on this. By the way sadly or not Predator is still way more popular than the Terminator collectible wise.

The movie is horrible yes but the design is very different anyway from any predator we have seen before... in TG there is not that much difference between the original endo and a new one to a naked eye...or anyway. Also basically Terminator now days are only for die hard fans...and the huge part of them are sticking with T1 and 2.

Also is not a joke buddy...and what does my avatar has to do with anything? And believe me it wont be. T5 figures and statues are selling poorly so far...very poorly. You cannot even sell the poor Arnold figure or statue from TG without a huge discount. Nobody wants it. This is why you cannot see too many collectible from the movie at all. But as I said...if you are happy with it...cool.

Wurmtongue
02-06-2019, 04:21 PM
only t-800 worth a f*ck is the Cinemaquette, not the SS toys, but like the dude said, at first glance you wouldn't know or care about the difference between the T1,2 because the genesis 1.1 piece is amazing nonetheless. imagine not knowing someone had this thing in there home and flicking on the light and seeing the damn thing right in front of you, you'd forget fast how much genesis sucked. if i was filthy rich i'd buy me one and be done with the Terminator franchise.

wayne-m0
02-07-2019, 01:32 AM
only t-800 worth a f*ck is the Cinemaquette, not the SS toys, but like the dude said, at first glance you wouldn't know or care about the difference between the T1,2 because the genesis 1.1 piece is amazing nonetheless. imagine not knowing someone had this thing in there home and flicking on the light and seeing the damn thing right in front of you, you'd forget fast how much genesis sucked. if i was filthy rich i'd buy me one and be done with the Terminator franchise.

Spot on Sir, its all about the looks and this piece just has that added quality which will win over the rivals each and every time. I have seen the SS up close in Universal Studios and it pales by comparison let alone being mass produced with no limited edition run! After all, they are being re-released this year. The reduces the kudos of them In my opinion.

SteveL.
02-08-2019, 11:25 PM
Many things that are unpopular at the time,become the most elusive and sought after later. Many times their initial waning popularity also leads to less being made.

ALIEN
02-28-2019, 08:49 AM

Totally agree, when you pay 10 Grand for a statue the most you'll likely to get back is maybe 80% if your very lucky. It's just too expensive, this is one for the wealthy or the special individual fan who is absolutely besotted with it.

Good luck to those who ordered, it's a stunning piece of art.

I wonder how many people will be selling Chronicles V1 version in the gun metal colour? If i had one of those i'd sell and upgrade to this version, the chrome adds so much.

67L88Stingray
02-28-2019, 08:55 AM
Totally agree, when you pay 10 Grand for a statue the most you'll likely to get back is maybe 80% if your very lucky. It's just too expensive, this is one for the wealthy or the special individual fan who is absolutely besotted with it.

Good luck to those who ordered, it's a stunning piece of art.

I wonder how many people will be selling Chronicles V1 version in the gun metal colour? If i had one of those i'd sell and upgrade to this version, the chrome adds so much.

There is no set formula that says it has to lose value, when it sells out someone who has to have one will need to pay a ton to get one. I don't see many who get this ever selling it. The V1 is actually more accurate, it is supposed to be painted even though the chrome looks better to most.

generalzodlives
02-28-2019, 10:25 AM
After thinking about it for the last couple weeks, I'm happy with the first one. I know a lot of people here love the chrome, but I prefer my endoskeletons less shiny. If I hadn't bought the first one, then I'd probably jump on this though--even with the higher price and chrome.

In the end, I just can't rationalize having both since there are so many things coming out that I can use the $10k on.

67L88Stingray
03-01-2019, 06:29 AM
After thinking about it for the last couple weeks, I'm happy with the first one. I know a lot of people here love the chrome, but I prefer my endoskeletons less shiny. If I hadn't bought the first one, then I'd probably jump on this though--even with the higher price and chrome.

In the end, I just can't rationalize having both since there are so many things coming out that I can use the $10k on.

The 1st version looked was very well done, I was really anticipating to their in-house paint job for mine that never came to fruition. It was to be slightly more reflective than yours, but not chrome, exactly like in the movie. I do prefer the base and pose of this one vs the static on a stand look of the V1. I am hoping the production chrome gets a good quality weathering to make it look more accurate.

wayne-m0
03-03-2019, 03:59 AM
Well the final edition size deadline end date fast approaches. I wonder how many units will actually be sold. I suspect less than the 100 edition size which may make these more hard to find in future if ever they come up for sale on the second hand market. Just a few more days and no longer available to purchase from Chronicle.

azurepred
03-03-2019, 05:08 PM

I think the Prime one version will more than hold it's own, but they are making way too many, so it will lose a lot of value if your paying retail for it. The CM will continue to be the rarest of any Endo. I loved it when I had it, but god, the styrofoam packaging was awful on it.

67L88Stingray
03-05-2019, 10:50 PM
Well the final edition size deadline end date fast approaches. I wonder how many units will actually be sold. I suspect less than the 100 edition size which may make these more hard to find in future if ever they come up for sale on the second hand market. Just a few more days and no longer available to purchase from Chronicle.

Given the very short order window and high international costs I'd be surprised if they sold even half that many yet.

wayne-m0
03-06-2019, 01:30 AM
I agree mate, so with the final edition release most likely less than the 100 I wonder if that makes them more sought after in the future long term. They may have pitched these a little too high and not judged the market so well. Regardless, its a stunning looking piece and I feel for me the best one. Had to sell my hind teeth in order to secure one for shipping to the UK which just bumps up the price by a large margin and a fair chunk just blown away by giving to our wonderful govt in taxes! I just hope its worth it and that's the price one has to pay in order to get one and just hope it looks as great in real life up close and personal.

generalzodlives
03-06-2019, 09:06 AM
I was thinking they might sell 30-40. I think they sold around that many for the first one, but it was $2500 cheaper. Version 2 is a fantastic piece, but that price will keep a lot of people away. Plus, the short preorder window and "buy now or forever miss out!" advertising may have cost them more orders than they gained. Not many people are going to be quick to part with $10k. Rushing the decision usually makes people take a step back.

wayne-m0
03-06-2019, 01:12 PM
Yes mate totally agree with you and its a big sacrifice to spend out on this piece no doubt about it but I guess if you want one stunning piece on show and feel its the best then its worth the push to try to secure one at the cost of some other collection grails. I doubt it will ever be declared how many were sold. Only time will answer how good it looks on display. Maybe the last piece I ever go for as all will be spent on this one :-(

clutch
03-06-2019, 02:18 PM
The thing on my mind is when will we see the first one in the wild?

wayne-m0
03-06-2019, 05:17 PM
late 2019 or even later hopefully so I can have time to get the cash together!!! Its no small change!

Kriegsfuerst
03-06-2019, 08:03 PM

Paul

Guys Chronicle definitely has dropped the ball.
You all saw this post. Well I did write him. Over 1 month ago. Told him I was willing to order but needed an estimate on the shipping.
Two weeks passed, I wrote again. This guy "Paul" asked me for more patience. Ok
Another 2 weeks passed, I asked again for an estimated shipping quote. I mean if I ask any company located in a 3rd world country for a shipping quote, I think I wouldn't have to wait a bloody month. Well Paul replied and asked why I was in such a hurry. They would be working on it and they will inform international customers about shipping costs to their various destinations.
Guys, just a reminder. That was 5 days ago and tomorrow that endo will disappear on Chronicles homepage and it will become $ 1000.- more expensive with Cinemaquette.
So I replied that I was kind in a hurry because of the deadline.
Next thing Paul replies, that he didn't know about a deadline.... ( Ok, what exactly is Paul's position in that company again ?) He promised to look for shipping quotes and I quote "asap". Yesterday I wrote again and offered to place an order even without knowing their sipping price. (I mean I've ordered their 1st version, so I knew the drill and what to expect) But as their webpage still had the same disclaimer "only local distribution" I wanted to have a confirmation from Paul if I can place the order. His reply was and I quote again " Go ahead and place an order and I will authorize the purchase". So I placed my order, my credit card was charged for the $ 2'000.- deposit.
Today comes the big surprise. Got an e-mail from Chronicle stating that my order was canceled.
My deposit was refunded. I checked online and I already got a deficit due to currency conversion.
I immediately wrote Paul again and do you guys want to know what he wrote me?
Quote: "Unfortunately I have no control over my partner in Tx"

So why the frenchtoast ask us international customers in this very forum to directly write him in the first place ???????

Well to moral of the story; I saved 10 grand, will never ever visit their FB page again and I just hope, really hope from the bottom of my heart that Chronicle won't be able to acquire any Terminator license at all like never EVER again !!

67L88Stingray
03-07-2019, 01:22 AM
I'd be pissed too if it really went down like you say, that is a major screw up.

How are some other international guys getting them, where did you order yours Wayne?

wayne-m0
03-07-2019, 02:46 AM
Hi mate ok no problem getting one ordered into the UK and I have my deposit already taken but its a whooping £13000 guys with import duty and shipping. I also reserved their T-Rex 1/5 scale version too which was not supposed to be available outside USA. Only reason is and SIDESHOW JUST AS BAD that I have two Terminator Endoskeletons V2 ordered from them and paid a year ago and was told imminent shipping and a year on WHALLAH nothing received. Due out July Aug this year. So they have my cash and NO PRODUCT. So, two due in at some point brand new I am selling off to pay for the Chronicle version as I still believe it to be the best. I have had Chronicle pieces and cinemaquette and the quality is superb. TRY THIS COMPANY IN THE UK THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET YOU ONE IN IF YOU PREPARED TO PAY THE MAD PRICE LIKE ME
https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/
Talk to Lee and he will help you out I am sure. So this is for UK import. Any issues let me know. I have another contact also who can get pieces from the USA into the UK. If I end up having an issue with my Sideshows being sold, this piece from Chronicle may end up for sale anyway likely at less than I paid for it but them's the breaks for being an addicted collector or a fool one or the other!!!!!!

Kriegsfuerst
03-07-2019, 03:40 AM
@67L88Stingray
Hey I still don't believe it by myself. Sounds like a story from 1001 night, where a self proclaimed Nigerian Prince makes you a certain promise.... And this comparison of words is not even too far fetched as right now I feel like a dealt with a company located somwhere in deepest darkest Africa instead of operating from the leading country of capitalism & innovation in the free world. Anyway, I have the whole e-mail conversation. PM me for screenshots if you don't believe me. Anybody may pm me, who doesn't believe me.

@wayne-mO
the whole reason I wanted to order directly from Chronicle was that Cinemaquette doesn't have a distributor in my country. I know of several dealers in Germany or the UK who offer this endo. But I would have to pay 2 times shipping cost, 2 times custom taxes, fees and VAT and deal 2 times with currency conversion.
wayne-m0 I wish you much joy with your endo.

Oh and I just remember, the Nigerian prince also stated in his e-mail conversation, that they received several inquiries from international customers and they are working on it. Right now I even have doubts that was true at all. I probably was the only fool here falling for his appeal to contact him. Guess it was his cunning way to show the community that he listens to us and that our opinions count... hear...hear !

wayne-m0
03-07-2019, 05:04 AM
Yes mate I completely agree with you to get the ENDO into the UK with our rip off import taxes the ENDO is now over £13000!!!!!! Quite a mark up from the US price but I guess there is no choice if you want it badly enough you will pay it I guess. Hence why millionares pay hundreads of thousands OR more for paintings which I think look crap but its all a matter of taste. Will I regret it going for this? Short term yes as its costing me so much but I hope long term I will just be able to look at it and think yup this is the one that has that extra wow factor and likely as I say that with not that many produced unlike mass production of sideshow these will be highly sought after in future. Good luck mate anyhow. If I end up selling mine in future then it will just be a case of packing and shipping it to another country if needs be! You may still get the chance of getting one at some point> I wish you luck Sir

generalzodlives
03-09-2019, 08:56 AM
I'm curious to find out how many they ended up selling.

67L88Stingray
03-09-2019, 11:26 AM
It's odd. preorder wasn't supposed to close yet, just go up to the higher price for another month. They sure didn't advertise it much, just a bunch of old stuff on the CM homepage.

wayne-m0
03-09-2019, 12:42 PM
Don't think we will ever know how many sold. Did anyone on this forum bag one? I thought the pre order close date was exactly as advertised to be honest! Was watching it taking into account the time difference? I wonder how many will wish they had got one once we see images of collectors who have theirs delivered.

Scorpion1981
03-09-2019, 02:41 PM
I ordered him. I am too interested how many pieces they sold. I think by this price it is never 100, perhaps 20-30. when I get him I can make some pics

67L88Stingray
03-09-2019, 02:59 PM
Don't think we will ever know how many sold. Did anyone on this forum bag one? I thought the pre order close date was exactly as advertised to be honest! Was watching it taking into account the time difference? I wonder how many will wish they had got one once we see images of collectors who have theirs delivered.

No, the original email I got said April 8th, and price would increase after the early window to 11K

wayne-m0
03-09-2019, 04:27 PM
Chronicle collectibles mate on their website always said March 7th! And they stuck to it so not sure where you got your email mate same as Cinemaquette site.

wayne-m0
03-09-2019, 04:29 PM
CHRONICLE WEBSITE STATEMENT:-
*IMPORTANT* Whether we reach our edition size or not, on the cutoff date of March 7th the pre-order window will be permanently closed. There will be no more editions made. So don't miss out!

wayne-m0
03-09-2019, 04:30 PM
CINEMAQUETTE STATEMENT:-
*IMPORTANT* Whether we reach our edition size or not, on the cutoff date of March 8th, 2019 the pre-order window will be permanently closed. There will be no more editions made. So don't miss out!

wayne-m0
03-09-2019, 04:32 PM
BOTH website sellers did as they advertised and I have no other information to counter it. They stand by what they said and of course less than the edition size of 100 I would believe as the sale never closed earlier than the allotted deadline.

67L88Stingray
03-09-2019, 08:00 PM
BOTH website sellers did as they advertised and I have no other information to counter it. They stand by what they said and of course less than the edition size of 100 I would believe as the sale never closed earlier than the allotted deadline.

The obviously changed the website wording, it's not carved in stone.

67L88Stingray
03-10-2019, 09:06 AM
Here is what the email said, which is what their site had also until they changed it.

Scorpion1981
03-10-2019, 10:21 AM
I got the same email from CM, perhaps they sold under ten pieces and than they change the date from 08.03 to 01.04. for me is no problem. I ordered one.

67L88Stingray
03-10-2019, 11:34 AM
I got the same email from CM, perhaps they sold under ten pieces and than they change the date from 08.03 to 01.04. for me is no problem. I ordered one.

I would think only reason to close an already short window early is if they sold close to their number, otherwise why not keep it open as long as possible?

Scorpion1981
03-10-2019, 02:54 PM
Or then description was wrong, early bird price since 08.03 (9999) and than price 10999 since 01.04.
Cinemaquette never makes a second run, after 01.04 the window is closed. And if they sold 20 than this is the edition. They only produce what is ordered since 01.04

67L88Stingray
03-10-2019, 10:58 PM
Or then description was wrong, early bird price since 08.03 (9999) and than price 10999 since 01.04.
Cinemaquette never makes a second run, after 01.04 the window is closed. And if they sold 20 than this is the edition. They only produce what is ordered since 01.04

I don't think it is that simple. The price never increased, they always do that to boost quick preorders like Chronicle used to do.

Kriegsfuerst
03-16-2019, 05:18 AM
Looks to me that pre-order price of $ 9'999 ended on March 8
Since that date the price should have gone up to $ 11'000.-
At least that was my understanding previously.

Now it seems pre-order in general will end on April 19 with no further price increment mentioned

What Chronicle stated on their website is irrelevant. (basically everything what they stated so far has become irrevlevant to me)
It is clear to me that this endo is been orchestrated solely under Cinemaquette's leadershiop. Chronicle probably still owns the Genisys' license and therefore they were allowed to put their companie's name to this production line as a courtesy.

Therefore this thread should be closed or moved to the ECC section

@Scorpion1981 Congratulations for your pre-order. Looking forward to see your pictures end of year

67L88Stingray
03-16-2019, 10:15 AM
CM changed the wording again, it says that new date, but status is still showing waitlist and you have to login to see the 11K price. CC site is the one that actually didn't change, CM is the one that keeps changing for some reason. I also find it odd they never had it on the home page so it was easier to find.

This is a CC piece so thread will not be closed or moved (there is already a thread in the other section anyway.)

Scorpion1981
03-16-2019, 11:31 AM
Sold out on Chronicle website and waitlist by Cinemaquette

wayne-m0
03-17-2019, 05:17 AM
I can say one thing for Cinemaquette, the quality of the Alien piece and Terminator Arnie figure they used to sell are superb. Same for Chronicle with the Anubis. Super quality piece. So as both companies involved with the Endo, should be an epic piece.

Father_Jack
03-20-2019, 03:54 PM
agreed if I would have had the money I would have been all over this

Kriegsfuerst
03-22-2019, 08:49 AM
@Stingray This is sooooooo not a Chronicle piece anymore. They don't have no saying at all in this. Hey at Chronicle the left hand doesn't even know what the right hand is doing.
But thanks for the info about an existing thread in the CM section. See you there buddy.

67L88Stingray
07-27-2019, 12:09 PM
New vid posted on facebook, not sure about the weathering or if it's just the bright lights but looks quite different from the promo pics. Also looks like the price went up to 12K. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drzTIVVt2GA&feature=youtu.be

michael zhang
08-01-2019, 03:05 AM
:goodpost:

Themarkmail
08-01-2019, 09:26 AM
Awesome!!!

67L88Stingray
08-01-2019, 11:24 AM
Cinemaquette X CC .The first batch of T800 will be shipped soon. They will travel to cinemas in 33 countries!

Very cool, can't wait. Do you have the final ES number?

CAIN MKII
08-01-2019, 07:26 PM
Amazing :itsb:

CAIN MKII
08-01-2019, 07:47 PM
WTH! Where are the photos?

67L88Stingray
08-01-2019, 08:35 PM
WTH! Where are the photos?

Seems post got edited and they are gone.

CAIN MKII
08-02-2019, 12:06 AM
Oh crap :sly2:

67L88Stingray
08-02-2019, 08:46 AM
Oh crap :sly2:

I wonder what happened?

67L88Stingray
08-09-2019, 09:19 PM
Michael???Care to explain?

wayne-m0
09-06-2019, 12:18 PM
WELL IF THESE ARE THE PICS, IT LOOKS AWESOME IF PRODUCTION PHOTOS SOMEONE SENT ME.

El Diablo
09-06-2019, 02:13 PM
They look cool lined up like that, I take it that is before the chroming process or is it just a paint finish on these?

wayne-m0
09-06-2019, 03:44 PM
I have no idea your guess is a good as mine

67L88Stingray
09-06-2019, 11:53 PM
They look cool lined up like that, I take it that is before the chroming process or is it just a paint finish on these?

V2s are supposed to be chrome plated(even though that isn't screen accurate like the V1s were). In those pics though they don't look it.

Chronicle CS
09-07-2019, 06:40 AM
These are not the V2 Endos, these are purpose-built for something else. ;)

67L88Stingray
09-07-2019, 03:19 PM
And that is? Also, update on the V2s?

#Brian
09-07-2019, 03:27 PM
And that is?

I would assume Dark Fate props or marketing.

67L88Stingray
09-07-2019, 03:31 PM
I would assume Dark Fate props or marketing.

New ones are all CGI I believe so I don't think those were movie props.

CAIN MKII
09-08-2019, 02:21 AM
Amazing

Python
09-08-2019, 04:54 AM
New ones are all CGI I believe so I don't think those were movie props.

They are? That movie is DOA then...

Vader
09-08-2019, 10:35 AM
i want one!

#Brian
09-12-2019, 07:11 AM
Chronicle posted on Facebook yesrerday that these are for marketing Terminator Fark Fate.

wayne-m0
11-03-2019, 05:12 AM
anymore updates on this piece, all gone very quiet!? Quarter 4 2019 release but we are there now surely?

67L88Stingray
12-03-2019, 02:34 AM
anymore updates on this piece, all gone very quiet!? Quarter 4 2019 release but we are there now surely?

I asked and they were supposed to get me an update, will post again if/when I get a reply.

wayne-m0
12-03-2019, 12:10 PM
Cheers mate, all gone V quiet

generalzodlives
12-03-2019, 12:57 PM
I asked and they were supposed to get me an update, will post again if/when I get a reply.

I hope you get it soon and love it. You've been waiting years to get one, haven't you?

67L88Stingray
12-04-2019, 02:32 AM
I hope you get it soon and love it. You've been waiting years to get one, haven't you?

Yes, on year 4 now...You can tell by my join date as I finally stopped lurking and became a member to get the discount on it. Better be worth the wait...

generalzodlives
12-04-2019, 10:30 AM
I joined for the discount and free gun, lol. I think you'll be happy with the new endoskeleton, but I'm glad I drove down and picked the first version up before all the drama started.

wayne-m0
12-04-2019, 12:10 PM
So come on then, what is the first version like say compared to the Sideshow version? Quality good? Are you not a little peeved they are releasing another Lifesize Term from Chronicle?

67L88Stingray
12-05-2019, 07:27 AM
I joined for the discount and free gun, lol. I think you'll be happy with the new endoskeleton, but I'm glad I drove down and picked the first version up before all the drama started.

Yea, I just missed the free gun so I was a bit disappointed with that, but the wait has been worse. I got lucky to find a Sideshow V1 Endo a while back so the wait isn't as bad as it could have been. I had been looking for one of those forever as I didn't want to settle for their new one.

generalzodlives
12-05-2019, 10:09 AM
So come on then, what is the first version like say compared to the Sideshow version? Quality good? Are you not a little peeved they are releasing another Lifesize Term from Chronicle?

I love the first version. It's a simple museum pose with a simple base. I like that I can adjust the arms if I want to give it a bit more personality. I got mine for 7k and got a free gun and haven't regretted it at all. I saw the new version in person at SDCC and liked it, but I wouldn't have paid 10k for it.

wayne-m0
12-05-2019, 12:49 PM
I have the Sideshow Version 2 which I am selling. Its fine but I don't think it will compare to the Chronicle. Missed out on the first version so now going for this one but its costing a fortune to get it into the UK over £13k. I must be nuts but at 100 release I don't think it will be something which ill ever find again. £7k would be a steal in comparison now compared to this figure but I guess if I don't go for this one I will never get another. Im selling my Sideshow T2 V2 and a few other pieces to help fund this one!! RIP OFF UK govt sting u with massive import taxes plus shipping wont be cheap.

wayne-m0
01-18-2020, 01:31 PM
Thread has gone very quiet, if the 1/5 scale T Rex is now coming out for release hopefully this won't be too far behind!

67L88Stingray
01-18-2020, 04:15 PM
Thread has gone very quiet, if the 1/5 scale T Rex is now coming out for release hopefully this won't be too far behind!

They said it should be this quarter so fingers crossed.

wayne-m0
02-18-2020, 03:58 PM
Well Chronicle has released an update on their website for many products. NOT ONE MENTION OF THIS PIECE. Website still says fourth quarter of 2019. Almost like this project is dead in the water and forgotten about.
check out this link. the half scale bust there but no sign of this piece.
https://chroniclecollectibles.com/pages/shipping-updates?utm_source=Chronicle+Newsletter&utm_campaign=eccdbd804a-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_12_12_03_17_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_7a54a83c10-eccdbd804a-29255045&goal=0_7a54a83c10-eccdbd804a-29255045&mc_cid=eccdbd804a&mc_eid=65283a5592

67L88Stingray
02-18-2020, 11:07 PM
Well Chronicle has released an update on their website for many products. NOT ONE MENTION OF THIS PIECE. Website still says fourth quarter of 2019. Almost like this project is dead in the water and forgotten about.
check out this link. the half scale bust there but no sign of this piece.
https://chroniclecollectibles.com/pages/shipping-updates?utm_source=Chronicle+Newsletter&utm_campaign=eccdbd804a-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_12_12_03_17_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_7a54a83c10-eccdbd804a-29255045&goal=0_7a54a83c10-eccdbd804a-29255045&mc_cid=eccdbd804a&mc_eid=65283a5592
They are not the ones producing it so that's probably why. I asked for an update when I confirmed details for my 1/5 rex so I will post when I hear back.

wayne-m0
02-19-2020, 05:46 AM
Thanks mate, much appreciated

67L88Stingray
02-21-2020, 12:52 AM
Thanks mate, much appreciated

Still waiting on a reply, it's been over a week.

wayne-m0
02-21-2020, 02:30 AM
fingers crossed mate

67L88Stingray
02-21-2020, 07:06 AM
fingers crossed mate

I am going to try again if I don't hear something today.

wayne-m0
02-24-2020, 03:10 AM
Don't hold your breath buddy, its all gone silent on this one!

Father_Jack
02-27-2020, 01:40 PM
just like the half scale endo bust I have emailed them 3 times over the last 2 months and not a response, quite worrying actually!

Chronicle CS
02-27-2020, 06:04 PM
just like the half scale endo bust I have emailed them 3 times over the last 2 months and not a response, quite worrying actually!

Please check your spam folder. Our customer service prides themselves in always responding.

And as an update, the 1:2 scale Endo is on the water & inbound.

qz33
02-27-2020, 06:07 PM
Please check your spam folder. Our customer service prides themselves in always responding.

Chronicle's customer service does an A+ job.

#Brian
02-27-2020, 10:33 PM
Chronicle's customer service does an A+ job.

That has always been my experience.

67L88Stingray
02-27-2020, 11:45 PM

Still waiting on my reply also, how about the 1:1?

Chronicle CS
02-27-2020, 11:56 PM
Still waiting on my reply also, how about the 1:1?

Please check your spam folder as well. We do not have any updates at this time on the V2. Your patience is appreciated!

67L88Stingray
02-28-2020, 12:26 AM
Please check your spam folder as well. We do not have any updates at this time on the V2. Your patience is appreciated!

Don't blame the poor :spam: folder :laugh:. Last I was told it was supposed to be done Q1. Is that still the case or not? I have saintly patience, it's been a long time.:vortex:

generalzodlives
02-28-2020, 08:58 AM
Chronicle Collectibles has always had great customer service, but I really feel for you guys that have been waiting for their endoskeleton since production of the first version was stopped. I'm so glad I got mine when I did. Hopefully the wait won't be much longer!

Father_Jack
02-29-2020, 05:04 AM

Apologies there was emails in my spam folder fully addressing everything I had raised. Thank you

clutch
02-29-2020, 04:15 PM
https://i.redd.it/qjx8vuzs66b41.jpg

wayne-m0
03-02-2020, 08:14 AM
Well at least Chronicle should be bothered to update their website as it still says "Estimated to Ship Q4 2019"

So that says it all really!

Patriot666
03-10-2020, 09:09 AM
Well at least Chronicle should be bothered to update their website as it still says "Estimated to Ship Q4 2019"

So that says it all really!

It's an estimate. Give or take a year lol.

67L88Stingray
03-10-2020, 03:58 PM
I saw a facebook reply about it(never did get a reply here or email), looks like it is not done yet and the virus has shut down progress so who knows now.

67L88Stingray
03-31-2020, 10:41 PM
I see where some factories in China are starting back up, I wonder if these get done will they even be able to be shipped for a while.

wayne-m0
09-06-2020, 04:16 PM
So has this piece just ceased to go into production? Nothing at all on any website so i guess this one will be long overdue????

Storm56
09-22-2020, 04:54 AM
James Cameron is furious!!:laugh:laugh::laugh:http://https://images.crafta.ua/products/111963

clutch
09-24-2020, 08:02 AM
Tang brothers market collectibles on FB has a video of these in the factory.

67L88Stingray
09-24-2020, 09:22 PM
At least we know they exist. Shame they couldn't have a decent vid to see anything beyond that.

wayne-m0
09-30-2020, 02:44 AM
Could be smoke and rumours. Just heard from a colleague that the rumour is that Chronicle Collectibles has gone out of business. I am sure this is all smoke and mirror talk but if anyone knows anything for sure or any updates to put this bull to bed that would be great. I hope its bull i would hate to lose my deposit on the Terminator lifesize endo. Anyone else know of anything?????

67L88Stingray
09-30-2020, 07:00 AM
We don't know the exact facts yet, but there seems to be some legal battle with Paul Francis who used to be with the company that has everything tied up right now. These are a joint venture with Cinemaquette so they should be ok I hope

clutch
09-30-2020, 08:51 AM
How do you know there's a legal battle? Lawsuit is over. Paul is doing his own thing with zero ties to CC.

wayne-m0
10-05-2020, 03:17 PM
Well thats my deposit of over £4000 down the drain. I am hoping my UK distributor will be able to refund me. So much for the Lifesize Endo. Looking back at the lack of comms from Chronicle, should have been a warning sign I guess. Shocking that such a large deposit was needed to secure this piece up front to not ever have the chance of getting one. What a joke.

ottorino
10-05-2020, 04:52 PM
Dont know much about this life size dont even know if this has been posted seen this just now .

https://www.facebook.com/100009525443606/videos/2899758557018297

67L88Stingray
10-05-2020, 06:11 PM
Well thats my deposit of over £4000 down the drain. I am hoping my UK distributor will be able to refund me. So much for the Lifesize Endo. Looking back at the lack of comms from Chronicle, should have been a warning sign I guess. Shocking that such a large deposit was needed to secure this piece up front to not ever have the chance of getting one. What a joke.

Have you confirmed you are not getting one? Cinemaquette is making these, not Chronicle. As long as they CM got your deposit you should be fine.

67L88Stingray
10-05-2020, 06:12 PM
Dont know much about this life size dont even know if this has been posted seen this just now .

https://www.facebook.com/100009525443606/videos/2899758557018297

What is that, you have to log in to see it?

ottorino
10-05-2020, 08:31 PM
What is that, you have to log in to see it?

Video of the Endos but im not sure if these are from chronicle.

67L88Stingray
10-05-2020, 09:44 PM
Video of the Endos but im not sure if these are from chronicle.

Is it the same one posted over in the Cinemaquette thread for this piece?

ottorino
10-06-2020, 12:41 AM
Is it the same one posted over in the Cinemaquette thread for this piece?

I cant find that one ,the one FB has about 14 endos very shiny looks like its taken in a factory.

wayne-m0
10-06-2020, 02:47 PM
Hi mate, not 100% I'm not getting one yet but the distributor is aware that there are issues and is investigating. If its coming and not via CC then great news!!!

Have you confirmed you are not getting one? Cinemaquette is making these, not Chronicle. As long as they CM got your deposit you should be fine.

clutch
11-19-2020, 09:35 AM
Tang Brothers released a new video of the statue and the boxes it comes in.

KoBE
11-19-2020, 09:47 AM
Tang Brothers released a new video of the statue and the boxes it comes in.

Looks really good. Also might be one of the only life-size Endos that doesn't require a harness to keep from leaning over.

Python
11-19-2020, 12:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lqcp7gIY8I

The video is very poor quality, but the endo looks good. The box is stupid big, good luck getting that through your doors. :wink2:

wayne-m0
11-19-2020, 12:40 PM
That is assuming it even arrives at your door at all!!!!

67L88Stingray
11-19-2020, 02:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lqcp7gIY8I

The video is very poor quality, but the endo looks good. The box is stupid big, good luck getting that through your doors. :wink2:

It does look good despite the bad vid quality. After the 1/5 rex box, those boxes don't look too bad:laugh:.

67L88Stingray
11-19-2020, 02:35 PM
That is assuming it even arrives at your door at all!!!!

Have you heard anything? Before she left Amy confirmed I am still getting mine, but I reached out to Cinemaquette a week ago and haven't heard back yet on when it is supposed to ship.

Python
11-20-2020, 12:47 PM
It does look good despite the bad vid quality. After the 1/5 rex box, those boxes don't look too bad:laugh:.

Bigger than this? :itsb:

67L88Stingray
11-20-2020, 01:14 PM
Bigger than this? :itsb:

Yes, it barely fit in my full size van even taking out all the seats except driver/passenger. It's the only box I ever had to have help with.

clutch
11-20-2020, 01:19 PM
http://www.heycomputer.com/tang1.jpg
http://www.heycomputer.com/tang2.jpg
http://www.heycomputer.com/tang3.jpg
http://www.heycomputer.com/tang4.jpg
http://www.heycomputer.com/tang5.jpg
http://www.heycomputer.com/tang6.jpg
http://www.heycomputer.com/tang7.jpg
http://www.heycomputer.com/tang8.jpg

KoBE
11-20-2020, 02:30 PM
http://www.heycomputer.com/tang1.jpg
http://www.heycomputer.com/tang2.jpg
http://www.heycomputer.com/tang3.jpg
http://www.heycomputer.com/tang4.jpg
http://www.heycomputer.com/tang5.jpg
http://www.heycomputer.com/tang6.jpg
http://www.heycomputer.com/tang7.jpg
http://www.heycomputer.com/tang8.jpg

Wow. Looks good. Where’s that from?

67L88Stingray
11-22-2020, 06:00 PM
These are slightly delayed again but in route, ETA is 3 weeks to the US.

Themarkmail
11-22-2020, 10:53 PM
Even though Im more a T2 T-800 model fan... this endoskeleton looks amazing and kicks ass !!!!

wayne-m0
12-10-2020, 07:53 AM
Yup still due in but no thanks to CC but thanks to cinemaquette/toynami

Patriot666
12-18-2020, 11:19 PM
These are slightly delayed again but in route, ETA is 3 weeks to the US.

Any update? I'm dying to see it lol.

67L88Stingray
12-19-2020, 02:12 AM
Any update? I'm dying to see it lol.

No, was hoping to hear something this week

Patriot666
12-19-2020, 09:40 AM
No, was hoping to hear something this week

Saw you post this on SF right after I asked lol. Thanks!

wayne-m0
12-19-2020, 09:54 AM
Ive been told to expect mine in the New Year mate so we will see. Nice present if it does come in. just gotta pay for the bugger first

67L88Stingray
01-10-2021, 02:08 AM
Ive been told to expect mine in the New Year mate so we will see. Nice present if it does come in. just gotta pay for the bugger first

Cinemaquette shipped all their US orders. Did you get a notice yet from your guy?

wayne-m0
01-11-2021, 04:37 PM
Cinemaquette shipped all their US orders. Did you get a notice yet from your guy?

not yet mate still waiting to hear from my distributor, but i have a feeling i wont be waiting too long

Dundee
01-13-2021, 01:54 AM
Can't wait for you guys to receive this. I think this piece has converted me to a genisys endo fan. Absolutely nothing on the market comes close to this, it's the ultimate terminator piece.

wayne-m0
01-13-2021, 02:10 AM
Can't wait for you guys to receive this. I think this piece has converted me to a genisys endo fan. Absolutely nothing on the market comes close to this, it's the ultimate terminator piece.

agreed mate, it looks to blow the sideshow one out of the water as the quality of the sideshow one version 2 is quite poor. the chrome is cracking on mine as it is on another one i know of. so thats two for starters, so lets hope this one is an improvement and is much better on display over the long term.

Dundee
01-13-2021, 04:07 AM
agreed mate, it looks to blow the sideshow one out of the water as the quality of the sideshow one version 2 is quite poor. the chrome is cracking on mine as it is on another one i know of. so thats two for starters, so lets hope this one is an improvement and is much better on display over the long term.

Absolutely, in terms of accuracy and asthetics it's in a league of it's own. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Sideshow version 2 painted? So maybe it's the paint cracking and wearing off overtime?

wayne-m0
01-13-2021, 02:48 PM
Absolutely, in terms of accuracy and asthetics it's in a league of it's own. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Sideshow version 2 painted? So maybe it's the paint cracking and wearing off overtime?

no mate just take a look at this crap which they produce!!!!!! Its everwhere not even a year old like a disease serious QUALITY CONTROL PROBLEM and not fit for purpose.

wayne-m0
01-13-2021, 02:54 PM
and the best about it was Sideshow thinks this is acceptable for one year on display and had the gaul to say it was an unpacking and assembly problem. So complained to sideshow to get a replacement. This is not a high end display piece worth 6 grand let alone 600 at this rate. No response as yet. Give me my money back sideshow or replace the whole damn thing. Your production of this is flawed. Its not just mine another contact i know his not even 4 month old and going the same way. THIS IS A CHROME PLATING ISSUE AT MANUFACTURE ITS NOT ADHERING TO THE BASE MATERIAL.

Dundee
01-13-2021, 03:41 PM
and the best about it was Sideshow thinks this is acceptable for one year on display and had the gaul to say it was an unpacking and assembly problem. So complained to sideshow to get a replacement. This is not a high end display piece worth 6 grand let alone 600 at this rate. No response as yet. Give me my money back sideshow or replace the whole damn thing. Your production of this is flawed. Its not just mine another contact i know his not even 4 month old and going the same way. THIS IS A CHROME PLATING ISSUE AT MANUFACTURE ITS NOT ADHERING TO THE BASE MATERIAL.

That is absolutely unacceptable, even by third world standards. From those pics the entire statue is defective, it looks to me they botched up every step of the chroming process. Those pics show it's clearly a manufacturing problem, it looks diseased as its evenly cracking, not an inch missed. I'm stunned they mention it being unpacking and assembly problem. I'd keep at it and if able to, mention it to a consumer protection agency and see if they are able to force mediation. This is a nightmare to see a piece at that price point like that and sideshow wanting to brush off and not take responsibility. Thanks for calling this out, I never buy stuff from sideshow, what a circus company they have become. Hope you get an entire refund asap, in fact that should be at least the minimum, with all the time and energy sapped from chasing this up.

67L88Stingray
01-13-2021, 06:51 PM

I know that V2 Endo had leaning issues stemming from bad resin. It looks like yours may have been them trying to experiment with a different resin and it not reacting well to the chrome. So sorry to see yours like that, I would not be happy even if that was ho it looked at 20 years old, never mind only 1, it should never look like that. My old original Sideshow V1 from 15 years ago looks new, it's a shame Sideshow continues to plummet in quality.

wayne-m0
01-14-2021, 03:13 AM
That is absolutely unacceptable, even by third world standards. From those pics the entire statue is defective, it looks to me they botched up every step of the chroming process. Those pics show it's clearly a manufacturing problem, it looks diseased as its evenly cracking, not an inch missed. I'm stunned they mention it being unpacking and assembly problem. I'd keep at it and if able to, mention it to a consumer protection agency and see if they are able to force mediation. This is a nightmare to see a piece at that price point like that and sideshow wanting to brush off and not take responsibility. Thanks for calling this out, I never buy stuff from sideshow, what a circus company they have become. Hope you get an entire refund asap, in fact that should be at least the minimum, with all the time and energy sapped from chasing this up.

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement mate. As i am in the UK I dont think Sideshow give a damn. To cuff me off saying almost to the point of saying this is wear and tear and acceptable after a year is shocking. For such a high end expensive piece its disgusting and they cant even admit its a chrome issue. one must be blind to not see it.

wayne-m0
01-14-2021, 03:16 AM
I know that V2 Endo had leaning issues stemming from bad resin. It looks like yours may have been them trying to experiment with a different resin and it not reacting well to the chrome. So sorry to see yours like that, I would not be happy even if that was ho it looked at 20 years old, never mind only 1, it should never look like that. My old original Sideshow V1 from 15 years ago looks new, it's a shame Sideshow continues to plummet in quality.

thanks mate, yes its terrible. If this shames sideshow and prevents others from having the same hassles as me then it serves a purpose. i have no where to go with this model sadly, took me ages to pay for it and its no small change and wanted one for years. I really feel let down by Sideshow and will never buy anything from them again but just hope Cinemaquette is far better in quality and lasts otherwise ill be jinxed i reckon with terrible luck.

Dundee
01-14-2021, 07:40 AM
thanks mate, yes its terrible. If this shames sideshow and prevents others from having the same hassles as me then it serves a purpose. i have no where to go with this model sadly, took me ages to pay for it and its no small change and wanted one for years. I really feel let down by Sideshow and will never buy anything from them again but just hope Cinemaquette is far better in quality and lasts otherwise ill be jinxed i reckon with terrible luck.

The law of averages is on your side mate, hoping it all turns out fabulous. On a good note, even the rough snaps taken from recent collectors in asia who have received this...quality looks superlative. It literally looks like real metal alloy and is super smooth on the surface. I dig the pose, has a neat cool looking base with crushed drone and a cpu chip debris which is a nice touch. No guns which I prefer, can see the full endo in it's glory. If I had the space and misses approval, I would buy this though being in Australia I think it wasn't released here. This is going to be virtually impossible to buy in the second hand market, given the tiny ES, the competition would be enormous if one were to be listed.