PDA

View Full Version : Wolverine 1/6 Resin Statue by SEMIC PrototypeZ

RYUKEN_
08-03-2018, 02:56 PM
:hi:

Here is a Video about the NEW 1/6 Wolverine by SEMIC PROTOTYPEZ !

Sculpted by the Legend himself ERICK SOSA :-)

Check out my Video on Youtube ,here is the link :

https://youtu.be/MKSSGcEtTks

Watch it and let me know your thoughts

I have also the Regular 1/6 Deadpool and X-Force Deadpool . You can find the Deadpool Videos on my YT Channel ! Enjoy :thumbs2:

Subby1938
08-04-2018, 01:52 PM
Couple things I don’t like : base it’s so old now the sentinel thing. Move on and put something original out. The stripes on his costume are way too short. Especially noticed on his back . It’s like they are not there. It’s got some cool portraits and chrome claws look good. I’m happy with my Bowen and Kotobukiya versions tbh!

built2shred
08-04-2018, 01:57 PM
I also have the Kotobukiya and I will say the Prototypez quality is a step above it... that said I hear you with the same old base, although it does make it blend in well with the other Koto statues as they all have sentinel bases...

slickrick
08-05-2018, 03:12 AM
I too agree that the quality is a major improvement compared to the previous Sosa wolvies…Those portraits are amazing. What I just wished is that they did was improve those tiger stripes.

HannibalK
08-27-2018, 11:35 AM
Please no more sentinel bases, honestly even a rock would of been better. Ran out of ideas? easy just put a sentinel head LOL. Everything else is almost perfect :thumbs2:

MegatronG1
08-27-2018, 12:43 PM
While the quality is definite step up from Koto, I also feel the concept (pose and base) is overdone, and the portraits all look the same to me. Same toad face like Akuma.