PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Iron Studios Owner, Renan Pizii

Bmutha
08-09-2018, 11:05 AM
Hi everyone,

I have posted a Q & A article with Iron Studios owner, Renan Pizii HERE (http://www.bmutha.com/get-to-know-renan-pizii/).

We discuss all sorts of things, but there are some tidbits about Punisher, Daredevil, Yoda, and other upcoming products.

Hope you enjoy!

Master Pizza
08-09-2018, 11:28 AM
Thanks Bmutha.

I wish he would've given a timetable for the X-Men Dio.

majestic1
08-09-2018, 01:13 PM
Thanks Bmutha.

Yep a date for the dio reveal would have been nice, can't wait to see this piece.

I'm leaning more toward 1:10 scale as the price of 1:4 is just getting insane now (Sideshow Doomsday).

Great interview though, thanks Bmutha.

jmsmith3388
08-09-2018, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the info, hopefully it doesn't take longer than a month to finish the other 25% of punisher statues.

Bmutha
08-09-2018, 01:31 PM
Thanks for the info, hopefully it doesn't take longer than a month to finish the other 25% of punisher statues.

Fingers crossed...I have that one on order as well.

craigcliff1
08-09-2018, 02:08 PM
So are they not making the 1/3 DS on Throne statue. So what other D.C. character are they making, Mongul is a big character.

Augen
08-09-2018, 02:20 PM
Thank you for sharing. I really want to know when Power Girl 1/10 is coming from them.

Farther off I hope they continue 1/3 DC as love my Wonder Woman they did.

Master Pizza
08-09-2018, 03:23 PM
Thank you for sharing. I really want to know when Power Girl 1/10 is coming from them.

I'm assuming we'll see the non exclusive Marvel and DC 1/10 scale at CCXP in December, but we might see some at NYCC. I think the 1/10 Spider-Man Dio was first shown at NYCC last year so they might have something new this year as well.

jmsmith3388
08-09-2018, 04:19 PM
I will be interested in the 1/10 x-men battle dio.

Dark Knight.
08-09-2018, 10:59 PM
Great interview. Can't wait to see the plans for the X-Men diorama.

BabySweat
08-10-2018, 02:15 AM
Keep up the excellent work, Bmutha! Outstanding.

SONICobra
08-10-2018, 11:39 AM
awesome interview, i wonder if todd would ever let them tackle a 1/4 scale spawn license...?

Bmutha
08-10-2018, 04:06 PM
So are they not making the 1/3 DS on Throne statue. So what other D.C. character are they making, Mongul a big character.

Well, they are not making it right now is how I understand it. For another big character...I'm a little stumped...Mongul is a good guess. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess one of the Lanterns, like maybe Atrocitus.

Keep up the excellent work, Bmutha! Outstanding.

Thanks, guys!

awesome interview, i wonder if todd would ever let them tackle a 1/4 scale spawn license...?

That would be a dream...I have o idea why Todd won't allow that to happen.

Bernie21
08-10-2018, 06:36 PM
Thanks Bmutha.

Yep a date for the dio reveal would have been nice, can't wait to see this piece.

I'm leaning more toward 1:10 scale as the price of 1:4 is just getting insane now (Sideshow Doomsday).

Great interview though, thanks Bmutha.

I will be interested in the 1/10 x-men battle dio.

This is my most anticipated piece and nada yet, they're keeping me on the line suffering. I really hope it's interconnected bases. I can't wait to see design & characters & costumes. I'm eagerly awaiting this.

The interview was also great, a lot of insight to his thinking and influence. Spawn license would be great. A 1/4 scale spawn & 1/6 scale vs violator would be epic!!!

craigcliff1
08-10-2018, 06:43 PM
I think they should show it at CCXP.

Jesse Custer
08-16-2018, 03:43 PM
Awesome interview, Bmutha, great job!

My guess for the new 1/3 DC piece is either Flash, Green Lantern or Aquaman. I don´t think we have a comic version of them in 1/3 scale, do we? And I don´t think they will make a less known character, it will be someone at least as popular as Darkseid.

Also, Ivan Reis had a very iconic run in both Green Lantern and Aquaman comics, being responsible for designing the current Aquaman suit, and with his movie coming out in december, CCXP would be the perfect timing to reveal a statue. So Aquaman is my biggest guess.

Master Pizza
08-16-2018, 04:38 PM

My guess for the new 1/3 DC piece is either Flash, Green Lantern or Aquaman. I don´t think we have a comic version of them in 1/3 scale, do we? And I don´t think they will make a less known character, it will be someone at least as popular as Darkseid.

Also, Ivan Reis had a very iconic run in both Green Lantern and Aquaman comics, being responsible for designing the current Aquaman suit, and with his movie coming out in december, CCXP would be the perfect timing to reveal a statue. So Aquaman is my biggest guess.

I agree with everything said here, except it could also be Shazam/Captain Marvel.

craigcliff1
08-16-2018, 04:51 PM
should be cool

Bmutha
08-16-2018, 10:09 PM

Thanks!

I agree with everything said here, except it could also be Shazam/Captain Marvel.

I took it when he said large scale he was talking about 1/4 on up, that's why I picked Mongul. If he was talking about just large scale as statues that have yet to get made in 1/3, could be many great characters Flash, J'onn, Hawkman, Brainiac, Clayface Mongul, Metalo and so many others. If he was talking about 1/4 on up, then Flash, Aquaman, Manta for sure would not be those.

I honestly have no idea who it will be...

Jesse Custer
08-19-2018, 08:15 PM

Shazam is definitely a good guess too.

craigcliff1
08-20-2018, 12:49 AM
Shazam would be cool. If he was talking about statues that have yet to get made 1/4 on up then they wont make him as P1 has one planned
would be cool to know what he was talking about with large scale.

Master Pizza
08-20-2018, 01:17 AM
Shazam would be cool. If he was talking about statues that have yet to get made 1/4 on up then they wont make him as P1 has one planned
would be cool to know what he was talking about with large scale.

P1's license is very specific to certain properties. The Shazam/Captain Marvel they are doing is from Kingdom Come, so Iron Studios can do Shazam with Sideshowification in 1/3 scale just like Superman and Batman. Iron Studios Wonder Woman looks straight up like Rebirth costume to me though.