PDA

View Full Version : Transfer of pre order

Jayce321
08-29-2018, 10:14 PM
I don’t know if a new thread should be made or not but just want to get some info if possible please.

I have a friend who is wanting my pre order for a tsume piece, is it possible to change the address and name when the confirmation email arrives for when the piece is ready for shipping. He lives in the same country so shipping charges wouldn’t change from what I originally paid.

Crash421
08-29-2018, 10:49 PM
They don’t do order transfers in the traditional sense. You can update the address, but I believe you have to keep it under the same name. I’ll see if I can get confirmation!

Jayce321
08-30-2018, 07:48 AM
Thanks crash I can’t remember when I did it last for when I did the confirmation email for goku and vegeta.

Crash421
08-30-2018, 08:33 AM
I don’t know if a new thread should be made or not but just want to get some info if possible please.

I have a friend who is wanting my pre order for a tsume piece, is it possible to change the address and name when the confirmation email arrives for when the piece is ready for shipping. He lives in the same country so shipping charges wouldn’t change from what I originally paid.

Okay, they just told me “no, needs to go to the original buyer (owner of the account)”.

Jayce321
08-30-2018, 03:22 PM
Okay, they just told me “no, needs to go to the original buyer (owner of the account)”.

Damn that sucks, thanks for the info crash

Crash421
08-30-2018, 04:19 PM
Damn that sucks, thanks for the info crash

Yeah, sorry man. It’s a fraud prevention thing they implemented a few years back. If something changes I’ll update this thread. We should be hearing some updates in September on some of the new changes coming up (loyalty program, production updates, etc).