PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Heads Question

Incrysis
08-31-2018, 02:27 PM
I have never ordered from them directly. Does anyone know where they ship from?

Thanks

jeremydmc
08-31-2018, 02:33 PM
I have never ordered from them directly. Does anyone know where they ship from?

Thanks

I have purchased 4 things from them so far.

Everything so far has been shipped from China.

Incrysis
08-31-2018, 02:49 PM
I have purchased 4 things from them so far.

Everything so far has been shipped from China.

Ah, that would explain the 55 bucks for shipping. Thanks

jeremydmc
08-31-2018, 02:56 PM
Ah, that would explain the 55 bucks for shipping. Thanks

Yeah, I ordered the Fallout Sole Survivor statue and it was $55 shipping. Is that what you were going to order?

Incrysis
08-31-2018, 03:01 PM
Yeah, I ordered the Fallout Sole Survivor statue and it was $55 shipping. Is that what you were going to order?

I ordered the Skyrim Malacath statue. I also have the Daedric Armor statue on PO.

jeremydmc
08-31-2018, 03:07 PM
I ordered the Skyrim Malacath statue. I also have the Daedric Armor statue on PO.

$55 must be their go to shipping price. LOL

Incrysis
08-31-2018, 03:31 PM
$55 must be their go to shipping price. LOL

Yeah IDK, they have some their stuff on BBTS but not the whole line.

omigeo
08-31-2018, 04:12 PM
Hmm a two man show in this thread huh?...Alright break it up...nothing to see here hehehe...JK..

Anyways, I'm also eyeing that fallout character. That game was (1st version and all that followed, ok I've also played wasteland as well which fallout game came out of) one of my all time favorite, and for me to own this, would bring back so much memory....

Anyways, is that S/H that much across the board in the USA for any of their items?

I see you must have played skyrim with its glorious many glitches lol...still a great game though

Incrysis
08-31-2018, 04:43 PM
Hmm a two man show in this thread huh?...Alright break it up...nothing to see here hehehe...JK..

Anyways, I'm also eyeing that fallout character. That game was (1st version and all that followed, ok I've also played wasteland as well which fallout game out of) one of my all time favorite, and for me to own this, would bring back so much memory....

Anyways, is that S/H that much across the board in the USA for any of their items?

I see you must have played skyrim with its glorious many glitches lol...still a great game though

My guess is they have flat shipping prices. I put another heavier statue in the cart and saw it was also 55 bucks. (I am west coast US) I would imagine East Coast and Europe are more.

Yes Skyrim is a favorite of all time. Modded of course. Running a bunch of graphical mods takes the game to a whole new level. Malacath is the is my favorite Daedra and the Daedric armor is also my favorite which is why those are the 2 I'm grabbing.

omigeo
08-31-2018, 05:04 PM
My guess is they have flat shipping prices. I put another heavier statue in the cart and saw it was also 55 bucks. (I am west coast US) I would imagine East Coast and Europe are more.

Yes Skyrim is a favorite of all time. Modded of course. Running a bunch of graphical mods takes the game to a whole new level. Malacath is the is my favorite Daedra and the Daedric armor is also my favorite which is why those are the 2 I'm grabbing.

Ok that's good clarification on that shipping than...sort of expensive, damnit.

Ah I see your madness with your skyrim...hahaha.

I and I
09-01-2018, 01:18 PM
Gaming Heads has multiple warehouses :) (US, Europe and AusAsia if I'm not mistaken). That is why they have 'flat rates' and why we don't pay import fees :)

dao2
09-01-2018, 05:03 PM
Just looked at one of my boxes, shipped from the US to me in md.

Incrysis
09-05-2018, 11:32 AM
Just an FYI, I got a shipping update with origination in Washington state today and arriving Friday. So it moves pretty fast.