PDA

View Full Version : New Video (All about Pennywise) today (9/26) at noon!

Tweeterhead
09-26-2018, 12:15 PM
Hey,

Just FYI that all the news on Pennywise will be shared today at noon on our fb live feed!!!

See you then!

C

grphyx1
09-26-2018, 12:33 PM
Oh perfect. NOON PST and 3 pm EST right?

AlexLothos
09-26-2018, 01:28 PM
I'm excited! Let's goooooooo!

grphyx1
09-26-2018, 03:47 PM
I can safely say that THE EXCLUSIVE is the only way to go on this statue. Incredible the amount of switchouts and add ons

No1WonderFan
09-26-2018, 03:48 PM
Love the horror idea. I've never seen anyone produce statues of the "Final Girls" or "Scream Queens" from each franchise. How amazing would it be to have statues of Laurie Strode/Jamie Lee Curtis, Nancy Thompsom/Heather Langenkamp, etc.?

AlexLothos
09-26-2018, 04:06 PM
I can safely say that THE EXCLUSIVE is the only way to go on this statue. Incredible the amount of switchouts and add ons

Agreed. Especially since it's the same price as the regular. Why not?

Actually... what's the difference in shipping if getting directly from Tweeterhead versus Sideshow?

Love the horror idea. I've never seen anyone produce statues of the "Final Girls" or "Scream Queens" from each franchise. How amazing would it be to have statues of Laurie Strode/Jamie Lee Curtis, Nancy Thompsom/Heather Langenkamp, etc.?

I would be interested in this, too!

BrandonJF
09-26-2018, 04:09 PM

I wish I wouldn't have watched that video. I had zero intention of even considering this, only because it doesn't fit in at all with what I'm collecting. I also wasn't in love with the movie enough to be buying statues. Now I'm thinking of revisiting the movie before it goes up for PO to see if I can get more into it because this piece looks amazing. The exclusives are pretty unbelievable.

grphyx1
09-26-2018, 04:22 PM
I wish I wouldn't have watched that video. I had zero intention of even considering this, only because it doesn't fit in at all with what I'm collecting. I also wasn't in love with the movie enough to be buying statues. Now I'm thinking of revisiting the movie before it goes up for PO to see if I can get more into it because this piece looks amazing. The exclusives are pretty unbelievable.

Wait, Wait, Wait... are you serious for realz right now?

Kebron
09-26-2018, 09:41 PM
Wait, Wait, Wait... are you serious for realz right now?

I’m in the same boat as him. I liked the movie, but I’m not into collecting horror statues. I appreciate how cool the TH Pennywose statue is though.

Divinesorrow
09-28-2018, 05:19 PM
Are these videos only on Facebook? Bc if so...lame.

grphyx1
09-28-2018, 06:50 PM
Are these videos only on Facebook? Bc if so...lame.
this one is also on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Z174E1AVA