PDA

View Full Version : How do you buy the "exclusive" statues?

ddarko
10-27-2018, 03:50 AM
Hello,

So I really want to get one of the EX version of the statues but I am not quiet sure how to go about doing that. I live in Canada. Are the exclusives pretty much reserved for Brazil only?

I've looked on e-bay, but the price with the mark up is almost 300% when the statue is still in stock on the IS website. I mean, I'd rather buy a non-Ex at that point....

But yea, any help is appreciated :)!

dhbswp32
10-27-2018, 04:00 AM
Hello,

So I really want to get one of the EX version of the statues but I am not quiet sure how to go about doing that. I live in Canada. Are the exclusives pretty much reserved for Brazil only?

I've looked on e-bay, but the price with the mark up is almost 300% when the statue is still in stock on the IS website. I mean, I'd rather buy a non-Ex at that point....

But yea, any help is appreciated :)!

Until last year ex was available only in Brazilian ccxp event.

I also wanted Bane, so I asked the customer center a few months ago. I fully understand your feelings.

From this year, ex products are also available on Us official site.

There is no official confirmation, but it will guide you to the ccxp event next month.

I pray that we all can get.

ddarko
10-27-2018, 07:58 PM
Until last year ex was available only in Brazilian ccxp event.

I also wanted Bane, so I asked the customer center a few months ago. I fully understand your feelings.

From this year, ex products are also available on Us official site.

There is no official confirmation, but it will guide you to the ccxp event next month.

I pray that we all can get.

Aww, I guess the old EX products are not going to be available then. Oh well, at least we will start having the opportunity now :)!

dhbswp32
10-27-2018, 08:43 PM
Aww, I guess the old EX products are not going to be available then. Oh well, at least we will start having the opportunity now :)!

right.
Let's give up old ex products!:doh!: